翻译我经常地 翻译去这家食品店

翻译为英语我家今天食品已经不多了,冰箱里已经没有了肉,所以我准备去肉店买一些,蔬菜也不新鲜了,还得去超市买蔬菜,就在这时,“你还有钱吗”我问我自己.然后我发现自己衣兜里没有多少_百度作业帮
翻译为英语我家今天食品已经不多了,冰箱里已经没有了肉,所以我准备去肉店买一些,蔬菜也不新鲜了,还得去超市买蔬菜,就在这时,“你还有钱吗”我问我自己.然后我发现自己衣兜里没有多少
翻译为英语我家今天食品已经不多了,冰箱里已经没有了肉,所以我准备去肉店买一些,蔬菜也不新鲜了,还得去超市买蔬菜,就在这时,“你还有钱吗”我问我自己.然后我发现自己衣兜里没有多少钱了.咳~这年头谁钱多啊,看来只能天天吃方便面了
Today, my family is running out of food, the fridge has no meat, so I'm going to butcher shop to buy some vegetables are not fresh, had to go to the supermarket to buy vegetables, at this moment, "do you have money, "I Asked myself. Then I found myself a little money pocket. These days, who cough more money .ah ~, it seems only a day to eat instant noodles这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~英语翻译帮我翻译成英文,.是小学程度的.不要翻译的太复杂昨天,我牙痛.我去看医生,并吃了一些药.今天,我去商店买一些食品和在一家饭馆吃了一些非常美味的食物.这个星期天,我将会和我的_百度作业帮
英语翻译帮我翻译成英文,.是小学程度的.不要翻译的太复杂昨天,我牙痛.我去看医生,并吃了一些药.今天,我去商店买一些食品和在一家饭馆吃了一些非常美味的食物.这个星期天,我将会和我的
英语翻译帮我翻译成英文,.是小学程度的.不要翻译的太复杂昨天,我牙痛.我去看医生,并吃了一些药.今天,我去商店买一些食品和在一家饭馆吃了一些非常美味的食物.这个星期天,我将会和我的朋友们去湖边钓鱼.我们将到湖边野餐."昨天"不是要用过去时的吗?
Yesterday,I toothache.I see a doctor and eat some medicine.Today,I went to the store to buy some food at a restaurant and eat some very delicious food.This Sunday,I will and my friends to the lake fishing.We will picnic to the lake.
I saw a doctor and took some medicine for toothache yesterday. Today I go to a shop to buy some foods and eat some delicious foods in a restaurant. This Sunday, I will go to a lakefront with my friends to fish and have a picnic.
yeseterday i felt a teethache, so i went to see a doctor.And have taken some pills. i go to buy some food and have some delicious food in a restaurant today. at this weekend, i will go fishing and have picnic on the lake with my friends.
Yesterday, I had toothache. I went to see a doctor and had some medicine. Today, I go to a store to buy some food and eat some very delicious food at a restaurant
. This Sunday, I will go to a lake for fishing with my friends. And we will have a picnic near the lake.我想开家无糖食品店,请做个这一行的说说这个想法怎么样?还有如何宣传?还有哪儿可以批发到无糖食品?_百度知道
我想开家无糖食品店,请做个这一行的说说这个想法怎么样?还有如何宣传?还有哪儿可以批发到无糖食品?
提问者采纳
无糖行业是很有前景的行业,如果是初次接触这行呢,建议你选择连锁加盟,投资小,风险低,最好选择品牌大、实力强点的品牌;我是加盟的阳光麦康无糖食品,阳光麦康是无糖界的航空母舰,品牌大,实力强,品种多,价格低,而且还是经国家商务部备案的企业,加盟放心,阳光麦康对加盟商的扶持特别好,像前期的策划以及后期的宣传推广等工作,他们都做的很完善,最主要的是阳光麦康有成熟的营销模式,让加盟商赚钱才是硬道理,个见,望对你有帮助。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
可以做我们的代理,你在哪个城市?我们是美伦淳甜甜菊糖。随时联系我
您可能关注的推广
无糖食品的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译帮我翻译成英文,.是小学程度的.不要翻译的太复杂昨天,我牙痛.我去看医生,并吃了一些药.今天,我去商店买一些食品和在一家饭馆吃了一些非常美味的食物.这个星期天,我将会和我的_百度作业帮
英语翻译帮我翻译成英文,.是小学程度的.不要翻译的太复杂昨天,我牙痛.我去看医生,并吃了一些药.今天,我去商店买一些食品和在一家饭馆吃了一些非常美味的食物.这个星期天,我将会和我的
英语翻译帮我翻译成英文,.是小学程度的.不要翻译的太复杂昨天,我牙痛.我去看医生,并吃了一些药.今天,我去商店买一些食品和在一家饭馆吃了一些非常美味的食物.这个星期天,我将会和我的朋友们去湖边钓鱼.我们将到湖边野餐."昨天"不是要用过去时的吗?
Yesterday,I toothache.I see a doctor and eat some medicine.Today,I went to the store to buy some food at a restaurant and eat some very delicious food.This Sunday,I will and my friends to the lake fishing.We will picnic to the lake.
I saw a doctor and took some medicine for toothache yesterday. Today I go to a shop to buy some foods and eat some delicious foods in a restaurant. This Sunday, I will go to a lakefront with my friends to fish and have a picnic.
yeseterday i felt a teethache, so i went to see a doctor.And have taken some pills. i go to buy some food and have some delicious food in a restaurant today. at this weekend, i will go fishing and have picnic on the lake with my friends.
Yesterday, I had toothache. I went to see a doctor and had some medicine. Today, I go to a store to buy some food and eat some very delicious food at a restaurant
. This Sunday, I will go to a lake for fishing with my friends. And we will have a picnic near the lake.

我要回帖

更多关于 有机食品店加盟 的文章

随机推荐