圣诞节连读英语怎么说说读一变

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
一首能把你听哭的圣诞节英语歌曲:The Christmas Shoes 圣诞舞鞋 附歌词
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
《The Christmas Shoes 圣诞舞鞋》一首能把你听哭的歌,此歌是同名美国电影《珍贵的礼物》(The Christmas Sho
《The Christmas Shoes 圣诞舞鞋》一首能把你听哭的歌,此歌是同名美国电影《珍贵的礼物》(The Christmas Shoes)主题曲,这是一首关于亲情的英文歌,。歌词唱到:&先生,我想买那双鞋送给妈妈,今天是平安夜了,那双鞋是我妈妈的号。先生,你能不能快点,爸爸说,妈妈的时间不多了,她已经病了很久了。我觉得这双鞋会让妈妈露出笑脸。如果妈妈今晚能看到上帝,我希望她能美美的去。Sir, I wanna buy these shoes for my moama, please. It&s Christmas Eve and these shoes are just her size. Could you hurry, sir? Daddy says there&s not much time.You see, she&s been sick for quite a while,And I know these shoes will make her smile. And I want her to look beautiful,if Mama meets Jesus tonight.
The Christmas Shoes 圣诞舞鞋 中英对照歌词
It was almost Christmas time, there I stood in another line
已经是快要圣诞节了,我排着队
Tryin&to buy that last gift or two, not really in the Christmas mood
准备买最后一两件的礼物,但我没有什么过圣诞节的情绪
Standing right in front of me was a little boy waiting anxiously
站在我前面的是一个小男孩,他很着急的排着队
Pacing &round like little boys do
就像一般小男生一样的动来动去
And in his hands he held a pair of shoes
而他的手里提着一双鞋子
His clothes were worn and old, he was dirty from head to toe
他的衣服都已破旧,从头到脚也是脏兮兮的
And when it came his time to pay
等到该他付帐时
I couldn&t believe what I heard him say
我不敢相信我听到他这样说道
Sir, I want to buy these shoes for my Mama, please
先生,我想替我妈妈买这双鞋
It&s Christmas Eve and these shoes are just her size
今天是圣诞夜了,而这双鞋的尺寸刚好适合她
Could you hurry, sir, Daddy says there&s not much time
请你动作快点好吗,我爸爸说她时间不多了
You see she&s been sick for quite a while
你知道吗,她已经生病很久了
And I know these shoes would make her smile
我想这双鞋会让她高兴的笑的
And I want her to look beautiful if Mama meets Jesus tonight
如果妈妈今晚会见到上帝的话,我想让她看起来漂亮些
He counted pennies for what seemed like years
他数着一个一个的分钱,时间好像过了许久似的
Then the cashier said, Son, there&s not enough here
收银员说:&孩子啊,你的钱不够啊&
He searched his pockets frantically
他又着急惊慌的找翻了他的口袋
Then he turned and he looked at me
然后他转身过来看着我
He said Mama made Christmas good at our house
他说:&妈妈总是让家里的圣诞节过的很棒
Though most years she just did without
但这些年她都没过了
Tell me Sir, what am I going to do?
先生,请你告诉我 ,我该怎么办 ?&
Somehow I&ve got to buy her these Christmas shoes
我一定得想法帮她买到这双圣诞鞋
So I laid the money down, I just had to help him out
我把钱放在柜台上,我一定要帮他
I&ll never forget the look on his face when he said
我永远不会忘记在当时他脸上的表情
Mama&s gonna look so great
他说妈妈一定会看起来很漂亮的
Sir, I want to buy these shoes for my Mama, please
先生,我想替我妈妈买这双鞋
It&s Christmas Eve and these shoes are just her size
今天是圣诞夜了,而这双鞋的尺寸刚好适合她
Could you hurry, sir, Daddy says there&s not much time
请你动作快点好吗,我爸爸说她时间不多了
You see she&s been sick for quite a while
你知道吗,她已经生病很久了
And I know these shoes would make her smile
我想这双鞋会让她高兴的笑的
And I want her to look beautiful if Mama meets Jesus tonight
如果妈妈今晚会见到上帝的话,我想让她看起来漂亮些
I knew I&d caught a glimpse of heaven&s love
我知道那天当他向我道谢后跑出去时
As he thanked me and ran out
我看到了一线天堂之爱
I knew that God had sent that little boy
我知道是上帝把这个小男孩送到我面前来
To remind me just what Christmas is all about
它是要提醒我:圣诞节的意义是什么
相关英语学习内容
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
英文歌词头条
2012年13首好听励志的英语歌曲,鼓舞里的心灵,除了人生也
今天是日,千载难逢的好日子-201314爱你一生
圣诞节是基督徒庆祝耶稣基督诞生的庆祝日,关于圣诞节,在
婚礼上的英文歌曲,或质朴,或深情,或直白的歌词,用缠绵的歌
英文歌词最新推荐
听歌学英语节目,今天学习:Alison Krauss(艾莉森.克劳斯)的It Doesn't Matter ,每日一
听歌学英语节目,今天学习:Celine Dion(席琳.迪翁)的If That's What It Takes,每日一
11-27&11-26&11-25&11-20&11-19&11-18&11-15&11-13&11-12&11-07&11-06&11-05&11-04&
英文歌词排行
我们也在这里:和你的朋友分享吧 :
Copyright 2015 by
education group all right reserved
&& 学 找 上! 国内最专业的平台! ICP监督:您现在的位置:&&>&&>&正文
考试吧整理:有关圣诞节的英语小短文
来源:  11:20:19 【】 
  The Feast of Christmas
  It is not easy to pin-point the origins of the Christmas feast, today the more important feast of the Christmas season in most western Christian churches. One can only say for certain that the birth of Jesus Christ was being celebrated in Rome by the year 336 A.D.; afterwards the feast was celebrated in other Christian churches throughout the world.
  Why it was celebrated on December 25th is another question. No date for the birth of Jesus can be found in the New Testament, which is concerned more with the question "Who is Jesus?" than the date of his birth. Early Christian speculation about his birth date was influenced by the symbolism of the changing seasons, then popular in religious thought, which paid careful attention to the equinoxes and solstices of the sun. Christian scholars speculated that Jesus was conceived at the spring equinox (March 25th) and therefore was born on December 25th, the date of the winter solstice.
  In many of the Christian churches, March 25th is still the Feast of the Annunciation, when the Angel Gabriel announced to Mary that she was to be the mother of Jesus.
  Possible impluse for the feast of Christmas may have came too from the establishment of the pagan feast of the "Unconquered Sun-God" by the Emperor Aurelian in 274 A.D. to be celebrated on December 25, the day of the winter solstice in Rome and throughout the empire. In response, Christians could celebrate the feast of the "Sun of righteousness" (Malachi 4,2), Jesus Christ, who called himself " the light of the world."
  Father Christmas
  It is said that in the year of 300 AD, there was a kind old man and his name was Saint Nicholas. He was always ready to help the poor and often gave presents to them.
  Today, Father Christmas is an imaginary figure, but nearly all young children believe in him. They think he is a happy old man with a long white beard and a long red robe.
  On the night of the twenty-fourth of December every year, Father Christmas from some cold northern land comes down the chimney of the fireplace to put presents by the beds of children or to fill their stockings. So when children go to bed that night, they hang up their stockings, and on Christmas morning they wake to find them full of presents. Of course, it's really their parents who fill the stockings.
  Another name for Father Christmas is Santa Claus.
  这篇不难的,可以参考:
  For today's Christian, the origin of Christmas is, and should be, the birth of Jesus Christ as recorded in the Bible. Nothing more and nothing less. However, most of what we witness on December 25th each year has absolutely nothing to do with that blessed day, which probably occurred in late summer or early fall about 2,000 years ago. In fact, most of the customs and traditions of Christmas actually pre-date the birth of Jesus, and many of them are downright deceptive in their meaning and origin. Anyway, who cares when Christ was born?
  Christmas Day,the 25th of December,is the biggest festival(节日)celebrated in the Christian countries of the world.Although everyone enjoys Christmas Day,it is particularly enjoyed by children,who get very excited because of the presents they know they are going to receive.Small children believe that their presents are brought by Father Christmas(圣诞老人).Father Christmas is a kind of old man who,the children are told,lives at the North Pole.He travels through the sky on a sleigh(雪撬) which is pulled by reindeers(驯鹿) and loaded with(装满) presents.Stopping on the roof of houses,he enters by climbing the chimney(烟囱).When small children go to bed on Christmas Eve,they hang a stocking at the end of their beds.Their parents warn them not to try to look at Father Christmas,or he will not leave them anything.When they wake,they find their stockings filled with presents.Children are very excited on Christmas morning and always wake up early.
  Christmas is also a family celebration.As any members of the family as possible gather to eat,play party games and watch the special Christmas programmes on TV.1&&
文章责编:zhangyuqiong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:38:48)?&&( 15:38:47)?&&( 15:38:46)?&&( 15:38:45)?&&( 15:38:44)?&&( 11:56:19)
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-圣诞节节用英语怎么说呀?翻译成中文是不是,美瑞死什么什么?用朋友用中文好吗?我想知道怎么读_百度作业帮
圣诞节节用英语怎么说呀?翻译成中文是不是,美瑞死什么什么?用朋友用中文好吗?我想知道怎么读
圣诞节 Christmas 可瑞司莫司(音)圣诞节快乐 Merry Christmas 麦瑞 可瑞司莫司(音)
中文:圣诞节
英文:Christmas
音译:que s me s 字译:缺诗么诗
中文:圣诞节快乐
英文:Merry Christmas
音译:mei ri que s me s 字译:没V 缺诗么诗
Christmas Day
英文:Merry Christmas
可瑞司莫司(音)
用汉字记忆英语的害处极大。
您可能关注的推广你现在的位置 : &
圣诞节快乐英文怎么写?
  网络释义:Merry CMerry X'Happy Chappy new year
  双语例句
  1 . A wish for a sincerely merry Christmas!
  祝圣诞节快乐无比!
  2 . Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
  圣诞节快乐,新年愉快.
  3 . Wish you a merry Christmas day!
  祝你圣诞节快乐!
  4 . We wish you a Merry Christmas.
  我们祝你圣诞节快乐.
  5 . Hi, Dad. Merry Christmas!
  你好, 爸爸, 圣诞节快乐!
  网络释义-圣诞节快乐
  1 . Merry Christmas
  幼儿园小班英语_默认讨论版_角落_西祠胡同 ... *Hurray! 太好了! Merry Christmas! 圣诞节快乐! *She is my grandma. 她是我奶奶 &
  2 . Merry X'mas
  Sunshine 阳光小厨房: 西瓜燕菜冻 ... '爱'生活 My Life ~~ 圣诞节快乐Merry X'mas ~~ 切达奶酪饼干 Cheddar Cookies.
  3 . Happy Christmas
  ...己的犹太节日,是不过圣诞节的。如果你对他们说圣诞节快乐(Happy Christmas),他们要么不理你,要么就回答一句节日快乐(Happ&
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 读研用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐