乌鸦喝水作文的英语作文

羞愧-Ashamed
One day,I saw a girl riding along the street.
One day,I saw a girl riding along the street. Suddenly,she knocked down an old woman. Instead of helping her up, the girl blamed her for the accident. Then’she rode away. A moment later.
she found her shoes on the backseat missing, and hurried back to the spot. To her surprise, she saw the old woman waiting for her. The girl felt really ashamed when the old woman handed the shoes to her. I think that we shouldn’t do as the girl did to the old woman. Everybody should be kind to each other.(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
我们班有个可爱的老师....
One Sunday afternoon when I was learning to ride my bike。...
One day,I saw a girl riding along the street....
I hope people like winter best....
My favorite season is summer....
My name is Liu Yang....乌鸦喝水的英文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
乌鸦喝水的英文
乌鸦喝水的英文
A crow felt very thirsty.He looked for water everywhere.Finally,he found a pitcher.But there was not a lot of water in the pitcher.His beak could not reach it.He tried again and again,but still could not touch the water.When he was about to give up,an idea came to him.He took a pebble and dropped it into the pitcher.Then he took another and dropped it in.Gradually,the water rose,and the crow was able to drink the water.求乌鸦喝水的故事,要英文的还有短的吗_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求乌鸦喝水的故事,要英文的还有短的吗
求乌鸦喝水的故事,要英文的还有短的吗
A Crow,half-dead with thirst,came upon a Pitcher which had onc but when THE Crow put its beak into the mouth of the Pitcher he found that only very little water was left in it,and that he could not reach far enough down to get at it.He tried,and he tried,but at last had to give up in despair.Then a thought came to him,and he took a pebble and dropped it into the Pitcher.Then he took another pebble and dropped it into the Pitcher.Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher.Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher.Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher.Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher.At last,at last,he saw the water mount up near him,and after casting in a few more pebbles he was able to quench his thirst and save his life.求要英文的乌鸦喝水的故事?
求要英文的乌鸦喝水的故事?
08-12-30 & 发布
A Crow, half-dead with thirst, came upon a Pitcher which had onc but when THE Crow put its beak into the mouth of the Pitcher he found that only very little water was left in it, and that he could not reach far enough down to get at it. He tried, and he tried, but at last had to give up in despair. Then a thought came to him, and he took a pebble and dropped it into the Pitcher. Then he took another pebble and dropped it into the Pitcher. Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher. Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher. Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher. Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher. At last, at last, he saw the water mount up near him, and after casting in a few more pebbles he was able to quench his thirst and save his life.
请登录后再发表评论!与相关的文章
想写出好作文吗?这里提供了最全面的小学、初中、高中作文范文,以及各种作文指导素材,等等。以后写作文再也不用发愁了!
作文排行榜
更多作文内容

我要回帖

更多关于 新乌鸦喝水作文 的文章

随机推荐