look,thershe is not there这里选a egg还是is egg还是an egg? in

browse your computer
drag and drop here
paste from your clipboard
share on Imgur
create album
Start Upload
<td class="center title" title="&img src=&#039;///images/album-layout-blog.png&#039; style=&#039;padding-right: 2&#039;/&&h1&Blog Layout&/h1&Shows all the images on one page in a blog post style layout. Best for albums with a small to medium amount of images.">
<td class="center title" title="&img src=&#039;///images/album-layout-horizontal.png&#039;
style=&#039;padding-right: 6&#039;/&&h1&Horizontal Layout&/h1&Shows one image at a time in a traditional style, with thumbnails on top. Best for albums that have high resolution photos.">
Horizontal
<td class="center title" title="&img src=&#039;///images/album-layout-grid.png&#039;
style=&#039;padding-right: 6&#039;/&&h1&Grid Layout&/h1&Shows all the images on one page as thumbnails that expand when clicked on. Best for albums with lots of images.">
By uploading, you agree to our
Optimizing your large GIFs...
That file type is not supported!
Supported formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, APNG, TIFF, BMP, PDF, XCF
This is an egg-shaped biodegradable coffin called Capsuli Mundi
From the creators themselves:
&Capsula Mundi is a container with an old perfect shape, just like an egg, made with modern material -starch plastic- in which the dead body is put in a fetal position. Capsula Mundi is planted like a seed in the soil, and on a tree is planted on top of it. The tree is chosen when the person is alive, relatives and friends look after it when death occurs. A cemetery will no longer be full of tombstones and will become a sacred forest&.
view album page
open new tab
download album
download image
Submit a comment
Javascript is required to view comments normally.
This is an egg-shaped biodegradable coffin called Capsuli Mundi
Share this post with your family and friends.
Download this album
This album is really big! It's going to take us a bit to get your download ready for you.
Enter your email and we will notify you when it's ready.
Bandwidth usage
Cumulative
Loading views...
Get your image out there on the internet!look,there is 这里选a egg还是egg还是an egg?in thbox._百度作业帮
look,there is 这里选a egg还是egg还是an egg?in thbox.
an egg因为egg 是元音开头,且动词是is用a/an填空 1 Is there ( )umbrella on the desk 2 There is( )island in the sea3There is ( )picture on the card4 I have ( )old book5 ( )appleis a kind of fruit6 There is ( )armchair in the living room7 I'd like ( )egg8 Look there is ( )brid in the tree9 Is there ( )map on the wal_百度作业帮
用a/an填空 1 Is there ( )umbrella on the desk 2 There is( )island in the sea3There is ( )picture on the card4 I have ( )old book5 ( )appleis a kind of fruit6 There is ( )armchair in the living room7 I'd like ( )egg8 Look there is ( )brid in the tree9 Is there ( )map on the wall?10 There is ( )bench in the park
1 Is there ( an)umbrella on the desk2 There is(an )island in the sea3There is ( a)picture on the card4 I have ( an )old book5 ( an )apple is a kind of fruit6 There is (an )arm chair in the living room7 I'd like (an )egg8 Look there is ( a )brid in the tree9 Is there ( a )map on the wall?10 There is ( a)bench in the park

我要回帖

更多关于 what big the egg is 的文章

随机推荐