有谁去过浸信会做过tianjin fraxel laserr

Fraxel(R) | Cosmetic Laser Skin Treatments
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/wp-content/themes/WilmingtonDermatology/style.css"
Fraxel(R) | Cosmetic Laser Skin Treatments
Resurfacing &#038; Rejuvenation
Ever wish you could turn back the hands of time and slow down the effects of aging? Fraxel(R) Dual laser technology has been proven to help reverse the visible effects of aging without the extended downtime of surgery. It’s you—just younger. Fraxel(R) Dual is a non-ablative laser that penetrates into the dermis creating the microscopic laser column. This stimulates and hastens the body’s natural healing process, making healthy tissue grow and multiply while the damaged tissue moves towards the epidermis. Since the laser treats only a fraction of the tissue at a time, the surrounding tissue is left in tact, which promotes rapid healing. Fraxel(R) Dual’s natural rejuvenation removes years from your appearance.
Fraxel(R) Dual is proven to help with fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation changes from the sun, acne, scarring and sun-induced redness. This laser, named the Fraxel(R) Dual, encompasses a dual platform that holds two lasers in one. The 1550 setting is a deeper, more aggressive setting addressing the scarring and wrinkles while the 1927 is designed to address the pigmentation. Having both options available at one time enables Wilmington Dermatology professionals to customize treatment plans for specific needs. While Fraxel(R) Dual is a great non-surgical option, it does come with some expected downtime depending on the aggressiveness of the treatment. Downtime can fluctuate anywhere between three and seven days. Our professionals generally recommend four to six treatments to achieve desired results, but that of course varies by patient. We encourage you to take advantage of Wilmington Dermatology Center’s free consultation to determine your personal Fraxel(R) Dual treatment plan.
What to Expect with Fraxel(R) Dual
Prior to your first Fraxel(R) Dual appointment you must stop the use of retinols, glycolic and salicylic acids, and minimize sun exposure. Wilmington Dermatology Center will take before pictures in order to track results over the treatment period. We take extensive measures to ensure that the treatment area is cleansed before applying a topical anesthetic. The anesthetic is required be left on the skin for one hour pr the area is cleansed once more after the hour of numbing, and then the laser treatment will begin.
Fraxel(R) Dual can take as little as 20 minutes to complete depending on the size, location, and condition of the area being treated—but allowing for a two hour appointment time, including the numbing, is requested. Since Fraxel(R) Dual is tailored to your desired outcome, depending on the aggressiveness of the treatment, you may experience some immediate redness or swelling. A cooling agent is provided immediately following the procedure as well as an extensive overview of side effects. All Fraxel(R) Dual patients are provided with Dr. Rosalyn George’s personal contact information if any concerns arise outside of normal business hours.
Results from this treatment are both immediate and progressive. The skin will feel softer, look brighter and have a more even skin tone shortly following the treatment. You will experience even more improvement in the three to six months that follow as the deep layers of the skin continue to heal. Results can last for a number of years depending on your age and skin condition.
Why Fraxel(R) Dual at WDC?
Dr. Rosalyn George and the rest of the Wilmington Dermatology Center staff have proven their dedication and passion for skincare by being recognized as one of the leading practices in all of Eastern North Carolina. Our experience and innovation is evident as we continue to bring new technology and advanced training techniques in to the Wilmington, North Carolina market. The Wilmington Dermatology Center uses the latest technology to achieve each patient’s desired results. The Wilmington Dermatology professionals sit down with you one and one and discuss what it is you wish to improve about your skin. Patients leave with a clear plan of action, an understanding of timeframe and expectations and anticipated cost at our free consultations. With the Fraxel(R) Dual laser we have the unique capability to customize what you want into one treatment, allowing you to see improvements after your first visit.
History of Fraxel(R) Dual
The Fraxel(R) Dual is the first and only system of it’s kind to obtain FDA approval with an excellent safety profile for wrinkles, fine lines, irregular texture, sunspots, age spots and sun-induced redness. Both lasers used in the treatment system have gone through extensive clinical testing with proven results with over 500,000 procedures performed in over 80 countries. Previously, most lasers addressing the severe signs of sun damage and age were ablative, meaning the laser vaporizes all effective tissue, leaving the patient with a higher degree of risks, complications and prolonged downtimes. Thanks to the pioneered fractionated technology the non-ablative Fraxel(R) Dual delivers dramatic results with significantly faster recovery time in a series of treatments.
Fraxel Results
The results of treatment are both immediate and progressive. Soon after the treatment, the surface of your skin will feel softer, look brighter and show more even tone. The next 3 to 6 months will bring more improvement as the deeper layers of the skin continue to heal. Results can last for years depending on your age and skin condition. Fraxel Dual has been proven time and again in clinical studies. See the results for yourself in these real experiences of Fraxel Dual patients.The Fraxel laser treatment is a revolutionary safe, non-invasive procedure that allows you to reverse the early signs of aging and maintain your youthful, healthy skin. Safe and effective, both lasers used in the Dual treatment have been cleared by the FDA and have undergone extensive testing. The Fraxel dual reatment is safe and effective for the treatment of:
Periorbital fine lines
Melasma (mask of pregnancy)
Irregular texture
Sun spots and age spots (pigmented lesions)
Fraxel Pricing
Fraxel Dual pricing depends on the area you’re having treated and the number of treatments you need for your desired results. We encourage you to come in for a consultation at which point we can give you a more precise idea of cost.
Hands: $550
Neck: $950
Chest: $1100
Full Face: $1250
Full Face & Neck $1750
Treatment package pricing is available to offset the total cost. With WDC, there are no package commitments.
Top 10 FAQ
How long will the visits last?
Depending on the size, location and condition of the area to be treated, Fraxel(R) Dual treatment can take as little as 20 minutes. However, we ask that you reserve 2 hours for your appointment as patients have numbing cream applied prior to treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
The number of treatments you will need depends on your goals, desired outcomes and lifestyle. We will work with you to weigh the aggressiveness of treatment with the downtime associated. Typically, patients receive their desired outcomes in 3-6 treatments. (For the most aggressive Fraxel(R) Dual treatment, Fraxel(R) Dual repair, results are seen in just one treatment.)
What does the treatment feel like?
Most patients describe an increased sensation of heat during the treatment. To minimize discomfort, topical anesthetic is applied for one hour prior to the procedure and a cooling agent is used on the treatment area during the procedure. Dr. George may recommend other medications, which you can discuss during your free consultation.
What will happen after the treatment?
Fraxel(R) Dual works with your body’s natural skin cells, so results typically take one to three weeks to take effect.
How is Fraxel(R) Dual different from other laser skin rejuvenation procedures?
Fraxel(R) Dual delivers the potency of ablative treatments with the gentle safety of non-ablative lasers so you get dramatic results with less downtime.
How long will the positive effects of Fraxel(R) Dual last?
It varies depending on your particular condition of skin and how you care for it. Results can last for years if you continue to protect your skin as advised by you healthcare provider.
What are expected side effects of Fraxel(R) Dual?
Swelling and redness are the most common Fraxel(R) Dual side effects. Swelling typically lasting a couple of days and redness three to seven days depending on the aggressiveness of treatment. Some patients may experience a bronzed look, mild itching and dryness. After the procedure, you will be provided with a full list of instructions on care and expectations.
How much does Fraxel(R) Dual cost?
The cost of Fraxel(R) Dual depends on the areas being treated and the recommended number of treatments suggested by your provider. Treatment package pricing is also available to offset the total cost with no package commitments. It is best to seek an estimated price from your healthcare provider, since every case is different.
What areas of the skin can be treated?
The FDA has approved the use of Fraxel(R) Dual on and off the face, so we can customize your personal treatment to your specific problem area.
How far in between do the Fraxel(R) Dual treatments have to be?
We recommend 4-6 weeks in between sessions to allow for full healing time.
Are you a candidate for Fraxel(R) Dual?
Fraxel(R) Dual is suited for men and women who want softer, brighter looking skin without the downtimes that typically comes with cosmetic surgery. The Fraxel(R) Dual is customizable for any lifestyle and beauty regimen. Contact Wilmington Dermatology Center today to setup your free cosmetic consultation and find out if Fraxel(R) Dual is the right option for you.
In the Media
Fraxel has a track record of over 800,000 treatments. This safe and effective treatment has been presented in articles and television shows, such as, The View, Today Show, The Doctors, The Early Show, Oprah, ET, Women’s Weekly, OK Weekly, The Business Times, In Style, and Cosmopolitan.
WDC Latest News
WCD is so pleased to be adding a new Physician Assistant to our practi&#8230;
Acne is a skin condition that affects a number of men, women, boys, an&#8230;
B many are very familiar with this little toxin that has changed&#8230;
AEC v1.0.4
WDC Latest News WCD is so pleased to&#8230;
Acne is a skin condition&#8230;
Contact Us
710 Military Cutoff Rd, Suite 320
Wilmington, NC 28405
910-256-4350 office
910-239-5032 faxFraxel Restore
Fraxel Restore&
We are proud to introduce the Fraxel Restore& Dual wavelength system!
When it comes to acne scars, Fraxel Restore& Dual treatment succeeds where other procedures have failed The Fraxel Restore& Dual wavelength laser was engineered to treat across a variety of conditions, on all skin types and anywhere on the body.
Dual Fiber Laser Technology
Intelligent Optical Tracking(TM) system
Optimized spot size based on chosen parameters
More comfortable procedure
Fraxel Roller Tips
Faster treatment times
All Fraxel laser products use the same patented platform of technological intelligence ensuring the highest efficacy, safety and flexibility.
Available Applications Include:
Photodamage
Mild to moderate periorbital wrinkles
Acne scars
Actinic Keratosis
As the original and most widely adopted Fraxel system, the Fraxel laser system is recognized for effective non-ablative fractional skin resurfacing. Predictable with a great safety record, the laser typically delivers dramatic results for all skin types, on and off the face with minimal disruption to patients' daily routine.
This equipment has various hand pieces and is used for acne treatments and fractional skin resurfacing for acne scars, surgical scars, wrinkles and tightening, as well as severe melasma.
Send to Phone
Your text message was sent.
To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number.
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.
Wymore Laser
Mobile Phone Number:
Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported
Located at Wymore Rd and Lee Rd, 1/10 mile from I-4
Tuesday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
LATEST TWEETS
Gift Certificates
Latest from the Blog
Get current updates about our services, specials, testimonials, and more!
We are proud to announce Dr. Filardo individually and The 'W' as the Winner of the 2015 FOREVER YOUNG AWARD for Integrative and Anti-Aging Medical approaches to Behavioral Health. Dr. Filardo and The "W" were VOTED BEST OF WINTER PARK 2013. Thank you for all your support.The Ovation Awards were presented by The Winter Park Chamber of Commerce, Park Avenue Merchants Association, residents of Winter Park and the readers of the Winter Park/Maitland Observer.[]
YP Reviews
Posted By Jennifer O. On 07/31/2015
Best hair removal office in town! I've tried...Warning: You do not have JavaScript enabled. Parts of this website will not display or function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript.
Fraxel Repair
WORTH IT RATING
27 reviews over 24 months
Rating details
Fraxel Repair WORTH IT RATING DETAILS
reviewsin the last 24 months
reviewsin the last 12 months
based on 168 reviewsover all time
Worth it ()
Not worth it ()
Not sure ()
Fraxel Repair is a fractionated CO2 laser treatment that is used for skin resurfacing—wrinkle treatment, reversing sun damage, treating acne scarring—when more dramatic repair is in order.&
Average Price:
Reviews from the Community
Narrow 168 reviews by:
All - Ratings
Not Worth It
Not Worth It
Westborough, MA
Updated 1 month ago
Updated 1 month ago
Fraxel repair permanently scarred my face. it burnt tracks (holes) in my skin that go all the way down to the dermis. my once poreless complextion know is covered in unsightly holes. the fraxel also breaks down the collagen and elastin causing the skin to sag. my once youthful, glowing, nearly...
La Jolla, CA
Updated 2 months ago
Updated 2 months ago
I had a fraxel repair session done for acne sacrring on my cheeks (went ahead and did my upper lip and chin to help it blend better once it's all healed).
Day One: Thursday 01/24 at 4:30p.m. Went in with no makeup they put numbing cream on my face for about an hour gave me valium and a shot...
La Jolla, CA
Updated 3 months ago
Updated 3 months ago
After years of sun damage and age, my hands needed to be rejuvenated. After reading reviews and doing research, I decided to have the Fraxel Repair procedure performed on my hands.
I have had other laser work down on my face and neck with no complications so I thought doing a laser procedure...
Belgium, BE
Updated 8 months ago
Updated 8 months ago
I did a Fraxel:Repair, which is the modern version of the Co2 (ablative laser). This procedure is highly advanced and it requires a computer calculation of a matrix of skin. Unlike the classical Co2, where a layer of skin is taken out, with Fraxel Repair, only selective columns of skin (micro...
New York, NY
Updated 9 months ago
Updated 9 months ago
I don't think i've ever posted on a blog about myself, but i wanted to share my experience and hopefully i can help those who have similar situation. I was so upset and ashamed of myself. By way of background, I have had acne since a teenagers. it's not severely bad bad, but bad enough to leave...
Not Worth It
San Diego, CA
Updated 10 months ago
Updated 10 months ago
It was definitely a different experience.
I chose my doctor based on reviews from this site and they laser that this facility uses...
I have done several skin TCA peels over the years and my scars have improves.
Now that I could afford it I decided to go with the laser in hopes of improving...
Not Worth It
London, GB. SKIN London clinic.
Updated 1 year ago
Updated 1 year ago
I know some folk have an improving result with Fraxel... Friends have had it done and I have watched their relatively easy recoveries. Pure vanity prompted me to book my first Fraxel sitting... The first and last I might add. Personally I wish I had never considered it and stupidly my skin...
Redding, CA
Updated 1 year ago
Updated 1 year ago
I am a 54 year old that has lived in the California sun my whole life. I seen a segment on Fraxel repair for lip lines that caught my attention. I would love to soften my wrinkles that I have accumulated through out the last few years and having surgery is not for me. I have researched Fraxel...
New York, NY
Updated 1 year ago
Updated 1 year ago
I've been reading alot of reviews online about the positive and negative effects of fraxel laser. Let me begin by tellign you I've had cystic acne since I was 10 years old. It's been the most embarrassing thing I've had to deal with almost my entire life. I've been teased and humiliated...
San Diego, California
Updated 2 years ago
Updated 2 years ago
One month ago I had Fraxel Re:Pair on my forehead to treat acne scarring. I had terrible acne growing up and it was a really negative experience for me. I wouldn&t wish that on anyone. It was traumatic. Accutane cleared up the acne but scars remained on my forehead and that is where the...
Not Worth It
North Carolina
Updated 2 years ago
Updated 2 years ago
Well, it&#39;s only been 24-hours, but so far...so good. I had the re:pair for light acne scarring on my cheek, fine lines, and pore size. I&#39;m 36 years old and a fair blonde. I posted a camera phone photo just so you can see the red. The flash is kinda blocking some of it, but it looks like...
Not Worth It
Updated 3 years ago
Updated 3 years ago
I had my face and neck done with the fraxel repair in an effort to reduce wrinkles. The procedure itself was not too bad although I did look I had gone through a meat grinder. Bandages have to be changed every 2 hours for the first 2 days and you must use great care. I was so excited to look in...
Not Worth It
Houston, TX
Updated 3 years ago
Updated 3 years ago
I did Fraxel Repair on November 16th 2011 around my eyes, since my eye lids were drooping more than I would like them to specially the right eyelid which is why they increased the intensity on the right eye which is why its suffering more lol. anyways the procedure its self was ok the worst part...
Austin, Texas
Updated 3 years ago
Updated 3 years ago
The procedure was tolerable as far as pain. Healing is tolerable with moderate itchiness. I researched this procedure after comments that my skin looked older and wrinkles were becoming very apparent. I saw a procedure on Dr. Oz that was very similar to my problems and researched and found...
Johnson City, TN
Updated 3 years ago
Updated 3 years ago
Today is the second day and I haven&#39;t taken a picture yet, but will update as the days go by. I had my entire face done including my eyes. The procedure itself was very painful even though I had the numbing cream and numerous injections. My face is very swollen. I have taken a week and a...
Updated 3 years ago
Updated 3 years ago
I trust in my doctor, and I am only posting this here so I can share with others who may be going through the same thing and feeling a bit scared, and I want to read other stories. I had Fraxel Repair done on my entire face and neck. I am on day three, and my face is now severely swollen, red,...
Not Worth It
Washington DC upscale neighboorhood
Updated 3 years ago
Updated 3 years ago
I was looking for a doctor to get laser fraxel in my both cheeks, then i saw a Docto&#39;s website in Washington DC and made an appointment.
The doctor is a plastic surgeon as a read in his website, but once there, the doctor just saw me, for 10 seconds and told to a technician to do the...
Created 4 years ago
Created 4 years ago
I went in to the office in which by the way they are they most friendly group of people. They take very good care of you, they pamper you. They put numbing cream on my face for almost an hour, then started an IV which put in in a twilight sleep(because I was having very aggressive procedure for...
Not Worth It
Updated 5 years ago
Updated 5 years ago
9 months after fraxel, my scars are still there, as are the hypo pigmentation, red lines and streaks and rough skin.& prior to this my skin texture was perfect, but not so firm at 48 and I was hoping for tightness.& The laser had little or no effect on the loose skin.&&...
Encino, CA
Updated 5 years ago
Updated 5 years ago
I am a 24 y/o female and had fraxel re:pair done on 2/23. I have previously had 4 fraxel restores done and was very unsatisfied with the results (a diff. physician performed the restores). I wanted to improve some texture irregularities, red blotches, and a few scars. I did a lot of research on...
Show more reviews
Photos from the community
Related Treatments
Ask a Doctor
10 doctor answers
6 doctor answers
8 doctor answers
13 doctor answers
8 doctor answers
Related Guides
Fraxel Re:pair is a fractionated CO2 laser treatment that is used for skin resurfacing, wrinkle reduction and treating acne scars and...
Recent Reviews
20 comments
Recent Forum Discussions
9 comments
19 comments
80 comments
Fraxel Repair Videos
What We Offer
For Doctors
My Account

我要回帖

更多关于 fraxel 台湾 的文章