are you old sister?i would say thatyou like to say english

Invalid URL
Invalid URL
The requested URL "[no URL]", is invalid.
Reference #9.d36d817..22aecef英语;What’sthematter?Don’tyou;YoulooktiredHadabignight;I’monmywaytothelibrary我要;Hi,goodmorningeveryone.m;大家早上好,我的名字是XXX,XXX是我的英语名;WhatcanIdoforyou?我能为你做什么;Whatareyoutryingtosay?(你;ag
What’s the matter? Don’t you feel well?怎么了?你不舒服吗? Why are you so cross today?你今天怎么这么容易生气? You look tiredHad a big night?你看起来很疲倦。昨晚刺激吗? How come you look so tired?你怎么看起来这么疲倦? Why are you in such a good mood?你怎么心情这么好? You look under the weather today你今天好像不舒服。 Is anything wrong?有什么不对劲吗? Where are you headed?你去哪里? I’m on my way to the library我要去图书馆。
Hi, good morning everyone.my name is xxx and xxx is my English name.I'm from China and I was born in xxx.I'm an 18-year-old boy/girl.my hobbies are reading books like novels or comics and listening to music.chotolate `fruit is my favorite foods.There are four members in my family.my sister is very lovely.I often play with she and we had a good time.I like making friends. Do you want to making friends with me ? 大家早上好,我的名字是XXX,XXX是我的英语名字.我来自中国.我出生于XXX.我是一个18岁的男孩/女孩.我的兴趣爱好是看书,像小说或连环画之类.和听音乐.巧克力和水果是我最喜欢的食物.(当然楼主你可以换成其他东西,不一定照搬)我家有四个成员,我的妹妹很可爱,我经常和她玩得很开心.我喜欢交朋友,你愿意和我交朋友吗? What can I do for you?我能为你做什么?Can I ask you some questions?我能问你一些问题吗?
What do you do?你是做什么事情的?
Shall we go out to play?我们将出去玩吗?
Let's go out for a walk, will you?让我们出去散步,好吗?
Excuse me, where's the toilet?对不起,厕所在哪里?
When do you get up in the moring?你什么时候起床?
When do you go to bed?你什么时候睡觉?
Could you do me a favour?你能帮我忙吗?
Thank you for helping me so much.谢谢你帮助我这么多。What would you like?你想要什么? What are you trying to say?(你到底想说什么?)
Don't be silly.(别胡闹了。) How strong are your glasses?(你近视多少度?) Just because.(没有别的原因。) It isn't the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所盼望的。) You will never guess.(你永远猜不到。) I am not available.(我正忙着) No one could do anything about it.(众人对此束手无措。) I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事情不妙。)
Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。)
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要) Never say die. it's a piece of cake.别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Don't worry. you'll get used to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
I know how you feel.我明白你的感受。You win some. you lose some.胜败乃兵家常事。 Don't bury your head in the sand.不要逃避现实。
I didn't expect you to such a good job.我没想到你干得这么好。
You are coming alone well.你做得挺顺利。
She is well-build.她的身材真棒。
You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。
You flatter me immensely.你过奖啦。
You have a beautiful personality.你的气质很好。 It was most careless of me.我太粗心了。 You should be slow to judge others.你不应该随意评论别人。
I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有任何错误,请你原谅 It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。 It was love at first sight.一见钟情I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted, so i could waste it all over again. 我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
I like you the way you were.我喜欢你以前的样子。 I'd better hit the books.我要复习功课啦。 You two go ahead to the movie without me, i don't want to be a third wheel.
你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。 Do you have anyone in mind? 你有心上人吗? How long have you known her?你认识她多久了? a piece of one's mind .直言不讳 He gave me a piece of mind, \他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”
a cat and dog life 水火不容的生活 a dog's life 潦倒的生活
The husband and his wife are always quarrelling, and they are leading a cat and dog life. 这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。
The man lived a dog's life.这个人生活潦倒。
A to Z 从头至尾
I know that from A to Z. 我很了解这件事。
above somebody 深奥
Well, this sort of talk is above me.我不懂你们在讲什么。 all ears 全神贯注地倾听着
When you tell Mary some gossip, she is all ears.跟Mary讲一些小道消息,她会听地仔仔细细。all the more 更加,益发
You'll be all the better for a holiday.度一次假,对你会更有好处。 all dressed up 打扮得整整齐齐
all in all 总的说来;最心爱的东西
She is all dressed up and nowhere to go.她打扮得整整齐却无处炫耀。 The daughter is all in all to him.女儿是他的无价宝。 all out 竭尽全力
They went all out.他们鼓足了干劲。
all over 全部结束;浑身,到处
Glad, it is all over.这事全部结束了,好得很。 I'm wet all over.我浑身都湿了。 all set 准备就绪
He is all set for an early morning start.他已做好清晨出发的一切准备。
All you have to do is to calm yourself down and wait for the good news.你需要做得是静下心来等好消息。
all you have to do 需要做得是
as easy as falling of a log /as easy as snapping your fingers /as easy as ABC 容易得很
To me, a good story teller, it would be as easy as falling of a log. 对我来说,讲个故事还不是随手拈来。 as busy as a bee 非常忙
Mum is always as busy as a bee in the morning.妈妈每天早上都忙得不可开交。 at one's fingertips了如指掌 How to get at that little island is at his fingertips.他知道怎么去那个小岛。 Don't ask him. It is also at his wit's end.不要问他了,他也不知道。What's he driving at?他用意何在?Got it? 明白了吗?
三亿文库包含各类专业文献、高等教育、行业资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、专业论文、英语05等内容。 
 黑龙江省大庆市2015届高三第二次教学质量检测(二模)英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。第 - 1 - 页共 17 页 第 - 2 - 页共 17 页 第 - 3 - 页共 17 ...  日常生活英语单词大全_英语_小学教育_教育专区。日常生活英语单词大全 一、 人体 (body) foot 脚 head 头 face 脸 hair 头发 nose 鼻子 mouth 嘴 eye 眼睛 ...  英语联播 暂无评价 31页 20财富值 英语1 暂无评价 13页 免费 英语1 暂无评价 10页 免费 英语表达 暂无评价 3页 免费 英语3 暂无评价 28页 免费 五年英语 暂...  星号“*”的英语说法是“star key” 或“asterisk key” 。 井号“#”的术语是“octothorpe” , 一般口语上可以说“number sign” 、“pound key”或“hash ...  男生英文名字大全_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。男生英文名字大全 Aaron, 艾伦, 希伯来 巍然的高山;受神启示的。 Abbott, 艾布特 希伯来 父性的;伟大的精神。 ...  2014在线建设项目管理作... 2014在线英语(2)第1次 2014在线英语(2)第3次 2014在线英语(2)第5次 2014在线英语(2)第6次1/2 相关文档推荐 ...  英语_五十个经典网站_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。...10 大最佳古怪网站 【网站名称】:眼睛的幻觉 【网站链接】:http://www.michaelbach.de/ot/index.html ...  七年级英语第一课 (请将下面的汉语翻译成英语) 一、分角色表演对话。 简:嗨,鲍勃。你想参加什么俱乐部? 鲍勃:我想参加一个体育俱乐部。 简:太好了!你会什么...---Would you like to go to the old people’s home this Sunday? --- . I have time then. A. Sure, I’d love to. B. Not at all. C. That’s cool. D.Sorry, I can’t. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
---Would you like to go to the old people’s home thisSunday?---__________. I have time then.A. Sure, I’d loveto.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Not at all.C. That’scool.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.Sorry, I can’t.&
【答案】A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【解析】&&&&&&&&&&&&&试题分析:考查情景交际。句意:这个周日你想去这个老人的家吗?是的,我想去,我那里有时间。根据下方提到I have time then. 我当时有时间,可知是肯定答案,故选A项。&&&&&&&&考点 : 考查情景交际 。&&&&&&&&&&&&&
科目:初中英语
Have you ever complained why life is so tiring? Does the sky sometimes seems d___1____to you? Well, friends, cheer up and smile all the time. If you see the world with your warm heart, you will find the whole world ____2___ to you.On a sunny morning, you plan to have a walk to relax y__3____. Just before you go out, it s___4____starts to rain. Maybe you would feel very sad and start to complain about the weather. But dear friends, why not sit down and e___5_____ the free concert that the nature brings you? And with the timely rain, crops in the fields will grow better and farmers will have a good harvest.A___6____everyone wants to succeed in life isn’t a bed of roses. It’s very common to meet difficulties on the w____7____to success. In fact, difficulty isn't terrible. The real terrible thing is that we are afraid of it. Difficulty is l___8____a spring (弹簧). If you are w___9____, it will be strong. So when you meet difficulties, don't give up. Instead, you should face them with a smile.Attitude(态度) d___10_____ everything. With an optimistic (乐观的) attitude, life is easy and pleasant.
首字母填空He may be still young, but he may surprise you! If you ask around, many would say that Jay Chou has become the real king of the【小题1】m___ world. As a child, Jay Chou was never good at his【小题2】l___, and when he didn’t get into any college, a lot of people said that he would not have a good【小题3】f___. His mum always 【小题4】w___ about his future, but he never did. Growing up in a single-parent family, Jay 【小题5】f___ lonely. Without many friends, he had a habit of daydreaming, dreaming into his world of music. So how did Jay get into music? 【小题6】A___ the age of three, he started to learn to 【小题7】p___ the piano. His mother always 【小题8】m___ sure he practiced hard. Later, he started out as a song writer. Jay’s songs are very moving. His【小题9】s___ “Dad, I am back”, is about a broken family. “I heard that after war(战争) there is peace(和平). Why do I always see my dad beating my mum? Since I was 【小题10】y___, you have told me to learn from you, use you as a model. So much pretense(虚伪). How do you expect me to be like you!”
来源:2012届江苏省永丰市初级中学初三中考模拟英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
Have you ever complained why life is so tiring? Does the sky sometimes seems d___1____to you? Well, friends, cheer up and smile all the time. If you see the world with your warm heart, you will find the whole world ____2___ to you.On a sunny morning, you plan to have a walk to relax y__3____. Just before you go out, it s___4____starts to rain. Maybe you would feel very sad and start to complain about the weather. But dear friends, why not sit down and e___5_____ the free concert that the nature brings you? And with the timely rain, crops in the fields will grow better and farmers will have a good harvest.A___6____everyone wants to succeed in life isn’t a bed of roses. It’s very common to meet difficulties on the w____7____to success. In fact, difficulty isn't terrible. The real terrible thing is that we are afraid of it. Difficulty is l___8____a spring (弹簧). If you are w___9____, it will be strong. So when you meet difficulties, don't give up. Instead, you should face them with a smile.Attitude(态度) d___10_____ everything. With an optimistic (乐观的) attitude, life is easy and pleasant.
来源:学年江苏江都嘶马中学七年级下期期末考试英语卷(带解析)
He may be still young, but he may surprise you! If you ask around, many would say that Jay Chou has become the real king of the m_&&【小题1】&__ world. As a child, Jay Chou was never good at his l_&【小题2】__, and when he didn’t get into any college, a lot of people said that he would not have a good f_&【小题3】&__. His mum always &w_&【小题4】&__ about his future, but he never did. Growing up in a single-parent family, Jay f_【小题5】&_ lonely. Without many friends, he had a habit of daydreaming, dreaming into his world of music. So how did Jay get into music? A_&【小题6】__ the age of three, he started to learn to p_&【小题7】&__ the piano. His mother always m_&【小题8】&__ sure he practiced hard. Later, he started out as a song writer. Jay’s songs are very moving. His s__【小题9】&_ “Dad, I am back”, is about a broken family. “I heard that after war(战争) there is peace(和平). Why do I always see my dad beating my mum? Since I was y__【小题10】&&_, you have told me to learn from you, use you as a model. So much pretense(虚伪). How do you expect me to be like you!”
来源:2014届贵州普安江西鄱镇民族中学初一上学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
根据句意及所给汉语或首字母提示完成下列句子。1.Jim ________(住)in France.2.The English teacher is ____________(友好的)to me.3.These are my ____________ (最喜爱的)clothes.4.Would you like a __________(瓶) of milk?5.Help y_________ to some fish, boys..6.They have different __________ (相貌, 外表) . 7.__________& (日本人) and Chinese look the same. 8.What color are those& __________ (长裤) ?9.My parents _________&__________ (照顾)my sister at home .10.I am very glad to m_________you here.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
Foreign language changes the difference interference to English intercourse in.doc 12页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
Foreign language changes the difference interference to English intercourse in
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
精品文档欢迎来主页查询
更多精品文档,欢迎来我主页查询
Foreign language changes the difference interference to English intercourse in
The language is the mankind’s most serious thought and communication tool. The language is the one part of culture, it is the one side mirror of culture of a people, the word in the language, word, sentence reflect a culture distinguishing feature again. Standard of the custom habit that culture includes people, behavior and all sorts of ideological inside complex system. Measure language level of the student, depend on not only his control to language knowledge degree, and depend on his understanding degree to relevant country culture and can reasonable apply. Learn those who review the language must notice language culture to permeate, understanding spans English-Chinese the cultural background of two kinds of languages, cannot have decent communication otherwise. Accordingly, all sorts of conditions and opportunity must make full use of in education, explain to the student and pervade the ethical culture of corresponding country.
One, why should take culture difference seriously
1. culture difference is the barrier that crosses culture intercourse. What modern course quickened spirit and corporeal product is current, bring into each nations collective “ earthly village “ in, cross culture intercourse to make the indispensable part in every nation life. However, culture difference is the barrier that crosses culture intercourse, the intercourse obstacle that overcomes culture difference to cause has become the problem that whole world faces jointly. If an enterprise wants to make his product popular international market, need excellent economy and technical method not only, and the culture that needs to know object state deep, make this product is packing design and practical aspect to accord with the psychological demand with object numerous countryman. For example, be in China, “Dragon (Dragon) “ the mental totem that is us, it is lucky with influence i
正在加载中,请稍后...用简单英语解释句子。 1.What would you like to eat? 2.How old is your sister?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
用简单英语解释句子。 1.What would you like to eat? 2.How old is your sister?
3.What's your father's height?
4.My friend owns this car.
5.Martin works as an engineer in Shenzhen.
6.She walks to school every day.
根据要求完成句子,每空一词。
1.Is that your new English teacher?(做否定回答)
——————,—————— ...
用简单英语解释句子例:What's your age?
How old are you?这样的
I enjoy swimming in winter.4.我表妹在他家附近的一间中学读书。
My cousin study in a middle school near her home.5一、用简单英语解释句子。(这个其实就是写出同义句)1?5.
Waht&#39.(就画线部分提问)playing chess.
What does he enjoy doing?三、根据中文提示.李平和他爷爷奶奶住在深圳。
Li Ping lives in shenzhen with his parentpa and parentma.我喜欢冬天游泳.3,that's not.2.My uncle is an engineer.(就画线部分提问)an engineer.Martin works as an engineer in Shenzhen.2?4.What would you like to eat?
What food do you like?2.How old is your sister?
What&#39.5.What's your father's height.收到你的来信真是太好了。
My sister has a long black hair?4,完成句子。1.我妹妹长着一头长黑发.
Martin is an engineer in Shenzhen.6.She walks to school every day.
She goes to school on foot
every day二、根据要求完成句子;s the age of your sister .He enjoys playing chess.My friend owns this car.6?3;s your uncle? 3?
How tall is your father .
This is my friend's car
/thiscar belongs to my friend?(做否定回答)
It's great to hear from you.May is 167 cm tall. (就画线部分提问)167 cm tall.
How tall is May.They are from Hainan.(就画线部分提问)Hainan.
Where are they from,每空一词。1.Is that your new English teacher
采纳率:28%
My cousin _is /studies at a middle school near her home5.收到你的来信真是太好了。It&#39。I enjoy _swimming in winter__。Li Ping _lives in Shenzhen with his grandfather. (就画线部分提问)167 cm tall.They are from Hainan.(就画线部分提问)Hainan._Where __are_ they from?5.He enjoys playing chess.(就画线部分提问)playing chess.She goes to school on foot every day.根据要求完成句子1.What would you like to eat? What food/meal would you like to have?2.Hos your uncle?3.May is 167 cm tall.My friend owns this car.我表妹在他家附近的一间中学读书?Howget a letter from you_.6.这有一张我和我同学的照片,it isn't.2.My uncle is an engineer.(就画线部分提问)an engineer.我妹妹长着一头长黑发。My sister _wears long black hair_.2.李平和他爷爷奶奶住在深圳.This car belongs to my friend?What's ths great to _hear from you&#47?3._How _ _tall__ is May。1.—What&#39,每空一词。1.Is that your new Epicture of my _classmate(s)_/schoolmate(s)__and I;serves as
an engineer in Shenzhen6。Here is _a photo &#47.Martin works as an engineer in Shenzhen.4?4?根据中文提示,完成句子.She walks to school every day.我喜欢冬天游泳._What_ __does_ he enjoy doing?(做否定回答)No.5.3.Martin is&#47?4. 祝你学习进步.What's your father's height
1.What would you like to eat? 你想吃啥?2.How old is your sister?你妹多大?3.What's your father's height?你爸多高?4.My friend owns this car.我朋友的车5.Martin works as an engineer in Shenzhen.马丁在深圳当工程师6.She walks to school every day.她每天走路去学校根据要求完成句子,每空一词。1.Is that your new English teacher?(做否定回答)no,that‘s not2.My uncle is an engineer.(就画线部分提问)an engineer.waht's your uncle? (实在蛋疼的题。没有定冠词不行,用了定冠词就只能一个疑问词了。。。)3.May is 167 cm tall. (就画线部分提问)167 cm tall.how tall is May?4.They are from Hainan.(就画线部分提问)Hainan.where are they from?5.He enjoys playing chess.(就画线部分提问)playing chess.what does he enjoy doing?根据中文提示,完成句子。1.我妹妹长着一头长黑发。My sister has a long black hair2.李平和他爷爷奶奶住在深圳。Li Ping lives in shenzhen with his parentfather and parentmother3.我喜欢冬天游泳。I enjoy swimming in winter4.我表妹在他家附近的一间中学读书。My cousin study in a middle school near her home5.收到你的来信真是太好了。It's great to hear from you6.这有一张我和我同学的照片。Here is a photo of my classmate and me
一、1.what food do you like 2.what's the age of your sister 3.how tall is your father 4.this is my friend's car
/thiscar belongs to my friend5...Martin is an engineer in Shenzhen6.She goes to school on foot
every day二、.1.yes ,it is2.what is 3.how tall 4.where are 5.wtat does 三、1.has
long black hair 2.lives in Seng Zhen with his grandparents 3.swimming in winter 4.studies in a middle school near her home 5.get your letter 6.a photo of my classmates and me
3:你爸爸身高多少啊?4:这是我朋友的车。5:马丁在深圳任工程师。6:她每天步行去上学。填空:1:No,she/he donesn't2:What do do(这个少个空,最少的单词也要三个)3:How tall4:Where are5:What does完成句子:1:has long hair2:lives in Shenzhen with his parents3:enjoy swimming in winter4:studies in the Middle School near her home5:receive your letter6: the picture of me and a classmate都回答完了,,希望能帮到你 难道不是翻译?不是吧,我那么用心啊!
1.你想吃什么?2.你姐姐几岁了?3.你父亲多少高?……
......是用简单英语解释句子,不是让你翻译
其他4条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
简单英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包

我要回帖

更多关于 what would you say 的文章

随机推荐