下载本文档需要登录,并付出相应积分。()
(已有4人评价)
下载:3次格式:doc页数:353贡献者:Mmarieb上传时间: 14:15
2人评价83页
1人评价37页
2人评价57页
0人评价4页
0人评价17页
所需积分:(友情提示:所有文档均可免费预览!下载之前请务必先预览阅读,以免误下载造成积分浪费!)
(多个标签用逗号分隔)
文不对题,内容与标题介绍不符
广告内容或内容过于简单
文档乱码或无法正常显示
若此文档涉嫌侵害了您的权利,请参照说明。professional registration是什么意思_百度知道
professional registration是什么意思
提问者采纳
英文:professional registration中文:专业注册很高兴为您解答祝你生活愉快,学习进步如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问如果满意记得采纳哦·~~
互联网高级技术员
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
professional registration
1.A farmers professional cooperative shall prepare a roster of members and submit it to the registration organ.
农民专业合作社应当置备成员名册,并报登记机关。
2.Article thirteen sepa or the institution entrusted by sepa is in charge of the management of the professional qualification registration of eia engineer.
第十三条环保总局或其委托机构为环境影响评价工程师职业资格登记管理机构。
3.Registration requirements uplifted to registered professional engineers ( rpe) qualification.
注册要求提升至专业工程师资格。
4.Professional security personnel, registration assistants, valuable objects stor...
职业登记注册
professional的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The results showed that: (1) The average scores of the three tests were 2.96, 2.84 and 2.79, with a fall point scale of 4. (2) There were positive correlations among the three tests of prof also, positive correlation was shown between英汉双语例句-生物医药大词典
您现在的位置: >>
The results showed that: (1) The average scores of the three tests were 2.96, 2.84 and 2.79, with a fall point scale of 4. (2) There were positive correlations among the three tests of prof also, positive correlation was shown between
中文意思:结果显示:(1)护理专业承诺三次得分依次爲2.96,2.84,2.79,满分爲四分:(2)三次专业承诺互相呈显着正相关,毕业二年时之专业承诺与机构满意度呈显着正相关;(3)毕业一年与二年时的专业承诺均比毕业前显着降低,但毕业一年与二年时之专业承诺间无显着差异;(4)毕业二年专业承诺的改变不因工作性质、科别不同而有差异,但因医院型态不同而有差异;(5)机构满意对从毕业前到毕业后二年专业承诺的降低有显着影响,对毕业后一年与毕业后二年间的专业承诺改变亦呈显着影响。
以下为相关句子列表(点击查看,可以看对应的解释):
结果显示炎症性肠炎的妇女大约会有两倍的几率早产,有大于两倍的几率有低体重儿。
结果表明,中等群体处理的产量结构最优,在三处理中稻谷产量最高,其茎蘖消长与成穗、颖花伤流量、叶面积系数与结构以及干物质积累与转运总体上最为合理。
结果表明,郑的加权关联度最高,为0.7287,综合性状优良;95-3位居第二,加权关联度为0.7223;位居第三的是邢8715,加权关联度为0.6730。
结果表明:荒滩恢复过程中,人工植被长势良好,植物种类由恢复前的13种增加到60种,群落物种的丰富度指数、均匀度指数、多样性指数均比恢复前显著提高;生活型谱中一、二年生草本植物的比例由恢复前的61.5%降低到35%,植被盖度由恢复前的18%增加到80%。
结果表明:(1)青海云杉林、川西云杉林、紫果云杉林、大果圆柏林内部,3个层片间物种丰富度和物种多样性都表现为草本层>灌木层>乔木层,反映了三江源自然保护区主要林区森林群落层片的物种多样性分布格局;(2)乔木层物种多样性从高到低依次为青海云杉林>紫果云杉林>大果圆柏林>川西云杉林,主要与群落分布的地理位置、海拔等环境因子和建群种生态学特性有关;(3)灌木层物种多样性,分布在阴坡地段的青海云杉林、川西云杉林和紫果云杉林差别不大,但都比分布在阳坡地段的大果圆柏林高,主要与阳坡早春树木生理干旱和放牧有关;(4)草
结果显示:(1)护理专业承诺三次得分依次爲2.96,2.84,2.79,满分爲四分:(2)三次专业承诺互相呈显着正相关,毕业二年时之专业承诺与机构满意度呈显着正相关;(3)毕业一年与二年时的专业承诺均比毕业前显着降低,但毕业一年与二年时之专业承诺间无显着差异;(4)毕业二年专业承诺的改变不因工作性质、科别不同而有差异,但因医院型态不同而有差异;(5)机构满意对从毕业前到毕业后二年专业承诺的降低有显着影响,对毕业后一年与毕业后二年间的专业承诺改变亦呈显着影响。
结果显示:(1)已戒菸者除中医门诊外,其他各类医疗服务的利用率与利用量皆高于从不吸菸者,但在控制其他自变项以后,只有急诊次数(增加4.5%)以及自服西药的比率(增加1.39倍)与天数(增加18.7%)上的差异具统计显著意义;(2)目前吸菸者则只在住院、急诊以及自服西药的利用率与利用量上皆高于从不吸菸者,但控制其他自变项以后,亦衹有自服西药的比率(增加0.63倍)与天数(增加6.6%)上的差异具统计显著意义。
结果表明:40对引物在两群体中都扩增出115个多态位点;累加40对引物扩增的基因型种类,豫综5号196种,金皇后194种;豫综5号的平均遗传距离为0.3834,金皇后综合种为0.3397;豫综5号的平均观察杂合度是0.3826,平均期望杂合度是0.4747;金皇后综合种的平均观察杂合度是0.3292,平均期望杂合度是0.4143。
结果表明,土地利用的变化主要体现在耕地、林地、园地等向建设用地的转移;空间集中化、景观同化是景观结构和景观异质性变化的主要表现;土地利用变化引起了生境质量下降、边缘效应增强、土地退化和生态系统成分单调等景观生态效应。
结果表明:在不同生态条件下鲜食糯玉米的产量、品质及农艺性状差异很大。
结果表明,当生境由阴坡向滩地到向阳坡变化时,各种α多样性指数的变化顺序为,物种丰富度:滩地>阴坡>阳坡;均匀度和多样性指数:阴坡>阳坡>滩地。
你知道它的英文吗?
你知道中文意思吗?
& 生物医药大词典- 自日开始服务
由团队研发帮我翻译一篇文章,谢谢~!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Learn to speak English by watching American TV shows (reposted from elsewhere)disclaimer:I posted this not because how well I speak English, knowing that there are many hot rods on this board...but only for providing a reference for fellow practitioners of spoken English :)1. The advantages of learning to speak by watching American TV shows:1) Freedom of time and place, you only need a laptop and a pair of earphones, no need to make appointments to have coffee with the Americans hired by the university, and you also avoid the initial nervousness when talking to other people in English for real for the first time, what with poor spoken Furthermore American TV shows are shorter than movies, longer dramas 40 minutes per episode and sitcoms about 20 minutes, allowing better allocation of time without taking too much time away from daily study and work.2) It has the duel function of improving your spoken English and relaxing...During my last year in college I formed a habit of watching an episode of TV show before bed every day. As long as copractitioners need a study break and want to watch something, it is better to watch an episode of American show rather than a Taiwan or Hong Kong entertainment show, combining study with recreation..---Of course this is if you want to watch..I certainly am not against watching mainland, Hong Kong shows because you are home sick..etc.3) You can learn how English is spoken in real life, because it seems to me that to be more dramatic, sometimes dialogues and pronunciations in Hollywood movies are not the same as in real life, but they are much better in TV shows, with a lot of slangs, especially in sitcoms they use a lot of idioms. This way we can avoid the possible situation where I don't understand their English and they don't understand mine.2. Recommendations for a few good American TV shows1) Introductory levelFriends: Needless to say, this is a classic, probably already seen by most copractitioners before they left China, but I like it too much. Watching it once in a while, not only it will enhance you spoken and listening skills, it will also cure your depression:) The standard way to watch is once with Chinese subtitles, once without subtitles, once with English subtitles, and last time without subtitles:)Similar shows to friends are seinfield, will and grace etc, but I didn't feel that they were funny, so I stopped watching them.The advantage of friends is its lively and vivid dialogue, practically enabling you to joke in Engli The disadvantage is its small vocabulary and colloquial sentences, in the words of whoever it was, ross was the most educated person in it..There is little professional or career related vocabulary.2) Elementary levelsex & city: This is my own favorite but probably not liked by boys. But its storylines are classic, and there are six seasons which will last quite a while. For girls this will improve your vocabulary and expression in the area of fashion and relationship. In addition, although it seemed like the four girls always talked about sex, nonetheless because the characters were all middle aged white collar women in New York..so their expressions are a tad higher class than friends, IMHO.Desperate housewives: This is a show about a rich family so its language is far more elegant. I remember some time ago many people on this board loved the end of show summary by the lead lady character who committed suicide at the end of the first season.Another similar show is gilmore girl, but it's hard to find and I only watched a couple of episodes.3) Listening skill levellost: This is a good show for practicing listening. There were too many different accents! I heard that there were American east coast accent, Indian accent, Korean accent, black accent, British acent, and Scottish accent..My first realization of improved listening skills was after watching two seasons' episodes of lost during a summer vacation.4)Higher level & professional levellaw & order:This is the classic of classics..But I never watched it systematically..Probably because I wasn't much interested in criminal law, and I was tired enough already from studying, this made me even more tired:)boston legal:I loved the dialogue. In addition, Among all the shows I've seen, this one has the fastest dialogue and biggest vocabulary. Recommend strongly. This one is also quite a comedy, with a lot of good looking girls, you won't get tired watching it.:)Medical drama:Because of my field of study..I was never interested in medical dramas, but I heard that house, grey had a lot of medical vocabulary, probably useful to some people.Apprentice:Although trump's old face is too narcissist..But this show is helpful to improve your business and profession English, there are a lot of teamwork vocabulary, things like how to discuss with others when you are working together, how to hold a meeting
and lead discussions as a groupleader etc. In addition this is also a way to learn how Americans fight their office battles:)5) Othershow i met your mother:This show will refresh you spoken English learned from friends..Because after all friends is 10 years old already. This show in fact is not as funny as friends. But it is feels very real, and it's a sitcom, 20 minutes per episode, so you can watch it frequently.6)Strongly against..24: From the point of view of spoken English..Because Jack Bauers says too little! And in order to show his decisiveness, they are all short phrases..In terms of content, it's all fighting between terrorists and fbi, useless in real life.If someone speaks like Jack Bauers in real life, he will be judged as insane.3. About subtitlesI don't think you should insist on looking or not looking at the subtitles. At first you definitely will need the Chinese subtitle, but gradually you can give it up. At the time because there were more and more shows that I liked, and for some of the shows I couldn't or didn't have time to find the subtitles, so I just stuck to it, at first not quite understanding but slowly improving a lot. If you can it's best to give up Chinese subtitles early. But if you can find English subtitles you can watch with the English subtitles a few more times. My opinion is that without any subtitles is better for practicing listening skills, with English subtitles is better for spoken English.呼,好不容易打完了。希望对你有帮助。
提问者评价
哎,不好意思确认晚了。让下面的同志白忙活了。在我做PPT的时间,是她的翻译给了我很大的参考。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
文章的相关知识
其他6条回答
1. Watching American play learn oral English advantages:
1) free time, place free, so long as has the laptop and headset can, don't bother to and school for americans about time. Rice
Coffee chat, but also avoid a start oral hearing bad directly on the lives and people speak English tension, But American play than
Movie time should be short, longer drama episode sitcom episode 40 minutes, 20 minutes, can better use
Between, will not take too many daily study and the work time
2) both improving spoken English listening and relax the double function of... An university last year has developed a set of TV watching every night before going to bed
The sender: mazzy (can dream come true), letter area: Oversea
Standard question: look American play learn oral English result and recommended
Mail station: shuimu community (Wed Feb 13 05:22:43 2008), stand inside
Disclaimer: an hair this absolutely not because of an oral have how much good, the an know edition cattle man many.. just
For want to improve their oral practice provides a reference with it:
1) free time, place free, so long as has the laptop and headset can, don't bother to and school for americans about time. Rice
Coffee chat, but also avoid a start oral hearing bad dire...
二级那个纯属用翻译器
like(7)都有····
o()^))o 唉
上一篇:In an article:乔治-克鲁尼等四巨星呼吁演员协会尽快谈判George clooney four stars called on the screen actors guild negotiations as soon as possible
下一篇:Next article:《越狱》“小偷”狱中信曝光 诉说痛心感受(组图)Prison break &a thief& prison letter telling feel grieved exposure (map)
美剧综合信息American TV comprehensive information
看美剧学口语心得和推荐(转载)Watching American play learn oral English result and recommend (reproduced)
CampusCampus| 008-02-15 |
字体大小:Font size:小small中in大big发信人: mazzy (can dream come...
. 看美剧学口语的优点:
1) 时间自由,地点自由,只要有laptop和耳机即可,不用费心和学校给找的米国人约时间
喝咖啡聊天, 也避免一开始口语听力不好直接在生活中和人说英语的紧张感;而且美剧比
电影时间要短,比较长的drama一集40分钟,sitcom一集20分钟左右,可以比较好的利用时
间,不会占用太多日常学习和工作的时间
2) 兼有提高口语听力和放松的双重功能...俺大学最后一年养成了每天睡前看一集电视
剧的习惯,反正同修们需要study break的时候肯定都想看看电视节目电影啥的,与其看台
湾娱乐节目和香港电视剧,不如看一集美剧,既有娱乐效果又有学习效果..---当然这个是
说给想看的同修的..偶个人绝对不反对因为想家,偏好等等原因看大陆和香港的电视剧..
3) 能够学到比较生活化的口语,因为俺个人...
Previous: George - the four star Clooney Actors Guild called for negotiations as soon as possible
Next: &Prison Break,& &thieves& prison, tell the sad feelings of the letter Exposure (Photos)
American TV General Information
Spoken drama school experience to see the United States and recommended (Reprinted)
Font size: Small Medium Large Sender: mazzy (can dream come true), the letter area: Oversea
Title: Look at the U.S. experience and spoken drama school recommended
Write station: Mizuki Community (Wed Feb 13 05:22:43 2008), station
disclaimer: I made this not because I have spoken to how good, I know the version with bee...
The sender: mazzy (can dream come true), letter area: Oversea
Standard question: look American play learn oral English result and recommended
Mail station: shuimu community (Wed Feb 13 05:22:43 2008), stand inside
Disclaimer: an hair this absolutely not because of an oral have how much good, the an know edition cattle man many.. just
For want to improve their oral practice provides a reference with it:
Coffee chat, but also avoid a start oral hearing bad dire...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 反课纲是因为什么意思 的文章

随机推荐