&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
如果你不早起,上学就会迟到……汉语翻译及答案(2016届浙江省)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
如果你不早起,上学就会迟到……汉语翻译及答案(2016届浙江省)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
根据汉语意思完成下列各句。每空只填一词。1. 我们该去吃晚饭了。It’s time ________ us _________ have supper.2. 这座楼房和那座楼房一样大。This building is as________ ________ that one.3. 如果你不早起,上学就会迟到。_________ you don’t get up early, you’ll _______ late for school.4. 王力跑得如此快,以至于我赶不上他。Wang Li ran ______ fast _______ I couldn’t catch up with him.5. 昨天他直到做完作业才去睡觉。He did _________ go to bed _________ he finished his homework yesterday.&
1. for, to 2. big, as  3. If, be& 4. so, that& 5. not, until
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)他经常上学迟到吗 的翻译是:He is often late for school 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
他经常上学迟到吗
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
He often late for school you
He is often late for school
He is often late for school
He was often late to school?
He goes to school frequently is late
相关内容&a她的第一封信不到一页,第二封信也同样很短(用short Her first does not believe a page, the second letter similarly very is also short (with short & aU are always there u are everywhere U总是那里u到处 & a他们参观的什么地方? They visit what place? & a如果我是一名发明家,我将发明一种魔药,人们吃了它就会实现愿望。 If I am an inventor, I will invent one kind of evil spirit medicine, the people ate it to be able to realize the desire. & a“声音对电子邮件”已 “Sound to email” already & awhere are tom and jane? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aFQC判定标准根据客户封样检查严格按照标准执行。 The FQC determination standard seals the type inspection according to the customer strictly according to the standard execution. & aSqueeze that bit of toothpaste out of the tube 紧压那位牙膏在管外面 & a这部电影是以鲁迅的一部小说为雏形的。 This movie is take a Lu Xun novel as an embryonic form. & a让我告诉你怎样来? How let me tell you to come? & aHe thought about going to Greece ro Spain。But decided on Canada.I always take vacations in Europe.This time Iwant to do something different. 他考虑去希腊ro西班牙。但总决定Canada.I作为假期在Europe.This时间Iwant做不同的事。 & achecking file system the type of the file system is NTFS 检查文件系统文件系统的种类是NTFS & a小矜持 Slightly acts with constraint & amicrosoft(R)DirectK(R) 正在翻译,请等待...
& a在零下3度 In 3 degrees below zero & aas far away as New Zealand and San Francisco 一样很远象新西兰和旧金山 & awhen listening to your voice coldly told meself not to control the future of your htings,i know your upset,i can do is quietli to care about you,understand you.also really hate myself sometimes too incompetent,and always want you all without sorrow and trouble,but often can not. 当听您的声音冷淡告诉meself不控制未来您的htings,我知道您的翻倒,我可以做是关心对您,真正地了解you.also怨恨有时太无能和总想要您的quietli全部,不用哀痛和麻烦,但经常不能。 & aabsolutely no. 绝对没有。 & a我永远不会主动追男朋友 I never can pursue the boyfriend on own initiative & a遮阳山景区是贵清山国家森林公园、国家AAAA级旅游景区、国家攀岩基地主要景区之一,位于漳县西南部 The visor mountain scenery area is the expensive clear mountain country forest park, the national AAAA level traveling scenic area, one of National Rock climbing Base main scenic areas, is located the Changhsien north west & a易文卓 Yi Wenzhuo & a杩?5???姝ら?浠ヨ?浜??澶?????? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a小心,当心(分别时)保重 Careful, is careful (when distinction) takes care & athe best students in our class can't work out this question 最佳的学生在我们的类不可能制定出这个问题 & a做运动,比如说篮球、跑步等 Makes the movement, for instance said the basketball, jogs and so on & aGave It All Away. 给了它全部。 & adiscussed about 被谈论的关于 & a第二章认为公安机关在预警信息、矛盾化解、现场处置、舆论引导等方面存在各种问题; Second chapter thought the public security organ in aspects and so on early warning information, contradictory melt, scene handling, public opinion guidance has
& a时时刻刻 都是美好的 All is all the time happy & a回家后,我写了作业 After goes home, I have written the work & a司伟杰 正在翻译,请等待...
& a还可以,人很多 ? ??? ??? ??, ??? ?? ? & aIt give on-campus preferences to financially struggling students 它给住读特选财政奋斗的学生 & aRETAIL FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEALER REGISTERED 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI need me a lil wifey that's gone hold me down #timeToSettleDown lms,如果im逗人喜爱和评论,如果yhu认为im其他并且告诉我 & aClick on Mem Patch 点击Mem补丁 & a离 职 经 办 单 离职经办单 & a我也是脑子抽筋才回你的 We spoke Chinese & a开着灯就睡了 Turns on the light to rest & a我们要天真而不无知 We want naive and not ignorant & a并围绕资金管理安排企业年度计划 And revolves the fund management arrangement enterprise annual plan & a1.5kg激发药量针对工区地质情况偏小,造成一些记录能量较弱,噪音较大。 The 1.5kg stimulation dose is small in view of the work area geology situation, creates some recording energy to be weak, the noise is big. & aI also love u so much是什么意思 I also love u so much is any meaning & amy classmates
all are helpful 我的同学 所有是有用的 & aLove is deep like For your heart 爱是深的象为您的心脏 & a他正在去哪 Which is he going & a我希望我和父母能像朋友一样平等的交流 I hoped I and the parents can look like the friend same equality the exchange & athe guys are coming in to start work.Could you email me back and tell me all your dreams and what you want to become. KInd Regards 人进来开始工作。可能您给我发电子邮件和告诉我所有您的梦想,并且什么您要成为。 亲切的问候 & aRFID tags are affixed to objects and stored information may be written and rewritten to an embedded chip in the tag 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhat-clause what-clause & a飞盘是被大学生发明的 Flies the plate is invented by the university student & a她让我们等了三个多小时 She let us wait for more than three hours & a很伤心我们之间依然有隔阂 Between very sad us still has the barrier & awhat is yuor room number 什么是您的房间号 & aand is painted in red 并且在红色被绘 & a现在的女生不是强悍,只是希望可以和男生一样。 The present female student is not intrepid, only is the hope may be same with the male student. & a他经常上学迟到吗 He goes to school frequently is late &我想知道今天为什么你上学又迟到了.翻译成英语
ycycedc1793
你好! 正确答案为:I want to know why you were late for school again today.be late for school 上学迟到again 又 ^___^祝你进步!另外千万别忘记采纳哟!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i want to know why you were late for school agian.
I want to know why you were late for school again today .加油!不明白再问!如果帮到你,请采纳,谢谢!
i wonder why you were late to school again this morning
I want to know why are you late for school again today.
I want to know why you go to school late again
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:他昨天上学迟到,因为遇上了交通堵塞是什么意思?
他昨天上学迟到,因为遇上了交通堵塞
问题补充:
He was late for school yesterday, because the event of a traffic jam
Late yesterday to school because he encountered a traffic jam.
He yesterday went to school is late, because has met the traffic jam
He was late for school yesterday, because was caught in traffic jams
He was late for school yesterday, because was caught in traffic jams
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!翻译成英文:他上学常迟到.
He is often late for school.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题