christmas英语作文 Day作文

关于圣诞节的英语作文
关于圣诞节的英语作文共7篇 &&
  It was Christmas Day yesterday. We had a Christmas party at school. Many friends of mine came to the party. After we saidMerry Christmas, we began to sing Christmas songs, such as delweiss, andso on. Then we told some Christmas stories, such as Christmas Father. Then I danced and laughted with my friends. We all had a good time. When the party came to the end,we said Happy New Year to each other.
  That was the first time that I celebated Christmas Day. My friend aksed me to take part in Christmas party. At the party we danced and celebrated with carols. I knew some new friends. We exchanged gifts and said best wishes to each other. I had a pleasant time.
&&&   I like christmas, it is just like our spring festival.   Maybe the spring festival is much more important and interesting than christmas, but i like christmas day better. Because we can spend time with our friends and classmates during christmas. When it is snowy,   Christmas becomes much more lovely, just like in fairytales. I can imagine i am in a fairytale, the girl who sold the matches is my friend, the ugly duck becoming more and more beautiful and so on. What a beautiful place! So we can also call christmas “snowy lovely day.”   On christmas day, shops are red and green. There are so many christmas cards, christmas hats, christmas dolls and many colourful things. So shops look very beautiful. We can give a card or a doll to our friends and say “merry christmas.” By the way, i think studying can also become much more interesting.&&&   On Christmas morning, the children wake up very early. Some even turn on the light at two o‘clock, and most of them are awake by six o’clock although it is not light in England for another hour or two at this time of the year. Children look for their presents , and the young ones play while the dinner is prepared. At about one o‘clock in the afternoon, the Christmas dinner is brought in . The turkey or chicken is quickly eaten . Children search in their Christmas pudding for new coins which are hidden in it . The rest of the day is full of games and eating until the happiest of all Christmas hollidays comes to an end.&&& Christmas is one of the most important celebrations of the year for the western countries. It falls on the twenty- fifth of December and has the same importance as Chinese New Year to people with English backgrounds. The celebration is for the birth of Jesus Christ, who is the son of God in Christianity. Now days Christmas is no longer only celebrated by the Christians, but by most people from all over the world. On the twenty- fourth of December everyone gets excited for it’s the day before Christmas which is called Christmas Eve. The children are usually sent to bed early and are warned that “Santa Claus will only come and give you a present if you be good.” The younger kids actually believe that Santa will come down the chimney on the sleigh that’s pulled by his reindeers. Food like short bread and beer are prepared for Santa when he comes, however most times parents just eat them. Some children put socks and sacks up for the holding of the presents (that their parents put in). Rise and shine on Christmas morning! The children are always the first ones to wake up, some even do at four. Present wrappers everywhere! They look into their presents with a big smile on their face and oh dear….I hope no one’s disappointed. I feel sorry for anyone that got pink underwear. Children play while dinner is prepared by the adults. The Christmas dinner are usually eaten together by relatives. The tradition of Christmas pudding and roosters are usually eaten with deserts afterwards. The rest of the day is usually games and fun before the good days all come to an end. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!&&&
christmas is coming
i like christmas, it is just like our spring festival.
maybe the spring festival is much more important and interesting than christmas, but i like christmas day better. because we can spend time with our friends and classmates during christmas. when it is snowy,
christmas becomes much more lovely, just like in fairytales. i can imagine i am in a fairytale, the girl who sold the matches is my friend, the ugly duck becoming more and more beautiful and so on. what a beautiful place! so we can also call christmas “snowy lovely day.”
on christmas day, shops are red and green. there are so many christmas cards, christmas hats, christmas dolls and many colourful things. so shops look very beautiful. we can give a card or a doll to our friends and say “merry christmas.” by the way, i think studying can also become much more interesting.
christmas is one of the most important celebrations of the year for the western countries. it falls on the twenty- fifth of december and has the same importance as chinese new year to people with english backgrounds. the celebration is for the birth of jesus christ, who is the son of god in christianity. now days christmas is no longer only celebrated by the christians, but by most people from all over the world.
on the twenty- fourth of december everyone gets excited for it’s the day before christmas which is called christmas eve. the children are usually sent to bed early and are warned that “santa claus will only come and give you a present if you be good.” the younger kids actually believe that santa will come down the chimney on the sleigh that’s pulled by his reindeers. food like short bread and beer are prepared for santa when he comes, however most times parents just eat them. some children put socks and sacks up for the holding of the presents (that their parents put in).
rise and shine on christmas morning! the children are always the first ones to wake up, some even do at four. present wrappers everywhere! they look into their presents with a big smile on their face and oh dear….i hope no one’s disappointed. i feel sorry for anyone that got pink underwear. children play while dinner is prepared by the adults. the christmas dinner are usually eaten together by relatives. the tradition of christmas pudding and roosters are usually eaten with deserts afterwards. the rest of the day is usually games and fun before the good days all come to an end.
i wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。抄录自其他媒体的,要求注明出处。如发现涉及版权问题,请与本站联系,对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。聖誕節作文100字(共10篇)
& 聖誕節作文100字
聖誕節作文100字
 分類:熱門內容 編輯:zeimm
作文目錄聖誕節我的聖誕節mychristmasday聖誕節聖誕節聖誕節聖誕節的由來快樂的聖誕節聖誕節的禮物第一次過聖誕節森林裡的聖誕節
查找更多聖誕節作文100字(共10篇),請進行搜索。
············
···············
················
··········圣诞节小学生英语作文―我的圣诞节My Christmas Day
来源:  11:03:17 【】 
圣诞节小学生英语作文&我的圣诞节My Christmas DayChritmas is the day that Jesus Christ was born. people in the world celebrate and worship this day in his honor. The santa claus will come out and send presents for children. Christmas cards and decorated trees are all over the place. The carolling of Christmas songs echo through the air. I am not a Chirstian, but I also enjoy the atmosphere of Chrismas. I wish everybody have a merry Chirismas.&1&&&
文章责编:guofengru& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 13:55:45)?&&( 21:05:10)?&&( 21:17:36)?&&( 21:17:10)?&&( 16:16:45)?&&( 16:13:07)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-圣诞节-Christmas&Day&
Christmas Day is important in western countries. It comes on December 25. People have several days off from their work. They go back home to get together for a big dinner. There is a Christmastree in each family. It is decorated with small
  &&&&&& Christmas Day is important in western countries. It comes on December 25. People have several days off from their work. They go back home to get together for a big dinner. There is a Christmas&tree in each family. It is decorated with small things and bright&lights. During Christmas Day, many shops are busy selling goods&as presents. On that day people often exchange presents. Children&like the festival because they can receive many beautiful presents.
&&& 圣诞节在西方国家是很重要的节日,它是指12月25日那天。人们有几天假期。他们回到家中举办一个家庭宴会。每个家庭都有一棵圣诞树,树上全是小的装饰品和亮亮的灯。圣诞节期间,许多商店忙着卖一些作礼物的商品,人们互相交换礼物。孩子们喜欢这个节日,因为他们可以收到许多美丽的礼物。
&&&& Christmas Day comes on December 25. It is important in Western countries. On that day the family get together for a big family dinner. Most families buy a Christina stree and decorate it with small things. At night children go to bed early,& hanging stockings beside the beds and waiting for Father Christmas. They think he comes down from the chimney and puts the presents into their stockings. How happy children are on that day!
&&& 圣诞节是12月25日,在西方国家这是一个很重要的节日。那天家人团聚在一起,举行一次家庭宴会。大多数家庭会买一棵圣诞树,在树上装饰些小物品。晚上孩子们很早上床,在旁边挂上长统袜等待圣诞老人,因为他们认为圣诞老人会从烟囱上下来,把礼物放在长统袜里。那一天孩子们是多么幸福啊!
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
每个孩子都被深沉的母爱包围着,然而我们经常对这种爱视而不见。...
I want to be a English teacher in the future....
我很高兴带领你们参观。...
Someone says examination can help us go over our lessons in time....
We can have good habits and bad habits....
Badmintom is a popular hobby in China....描写圣诞节的英语作文(带翻译)_百度作业帮
描写圣诞节的英语作文(带翻译)
Christmas Day圣诞节Christmas Day is the biggest festival in the western countries.It is on December 25,the birthday of Jesus Christ.Before the festival,every family will buy a Christmas tree,and put it in the middle of the living-room.And their houses look more soft and beautiful.圣诞节是西方国家最盛大的节日.节日在12月25日,是耶稣基督的生日.节日前,每个家庭都要买一颗圣诞树,放在起居室的中央,这样他们家看起来又温馨又漂亮.On Christmas Eve,children always hang up their Christmas stockings and hope Father Christmas will come to put presents in them.In fact,their parents put the presents in their stockings.在平安夜,孩子们总是把圣诞袜挂起来,希望圣诞老人会把礼物放到里面,实际上把礼物放到袜里面的是他们的父母.How interesting it is!On Christmas Day,people say "Merry Christmas" to each other.你说有趣不有趣!在圣诞节那天,人们互相祝贺“圣诞快乐”.Christmas Day圣诞节Most westerners always celebrate Christmas Day as their major festival,in order to memorialize Jesus.During that time,they always have several days off,so they can enjoy this festival with all their hearts.The children often get together with their friends.The adults are busy with decorating their houses.They also send the postcards with their best wishes to each other.In the streets,there are so many Fathers Christmas sending presents to the passers-by.And everything is on a discount in the supermarkets.Thus the supermarkets are the busiest places.为了纪念耶稣大部分西方人都庆祝圣诞节作为他们的主要节日.在这段时间里,他们总是有好几天假,所以他们可以全身心的享受这个节日.小孩们经常与他们的朋友聚在一起.大人都忙着装饰他们的房子.他们还互相赠送明信片以及他们对彼此的祝福.在街上,有很多圣诞老人在派送礼物给路人.超市里面的所有东西都在打折.所以,超市是最忙的地方.In the evening,the families usually have pudding,sandwiches,apple pies and some other desserts for dinner.After supper,the families always sing and dance around the Christmas tree.Sometimes,they also go to church.Before going to bed,the children often hang up their stockings beside their bed,so that Father Christmas will fill them with presents.It is said that Father Christmas always drives a deer to the human world and entering into each house from the chimney.Now the children no longer believe in Father Christmas,but they still hang up their stockings,because their parents will fill them with presents.晚上,家里面通常都有吃布丁,三明治,苹果派还有一些其它的甜点作为晚餐.晚饭后,家人们总是围着圣诞树唱歌跳舞.有时,他们还会去教堂.睡觉前,孩子们常常会把长统袜挂在床边,这样圣诞老人就会用礼物把它填满了.据说圣诞老人总是骑着一只鹿到人类,之后从烟囱进入每个房子.现在的孩子不再相信圣诞老人的故事了,但他们仍然会挂上他们的袜子,因为他们的父母会用礼物把它填满.Happiness in Chiristmas Day快乐圣诞节Christmas is the biggest festival in the western world,which people all over the Christian countries celebrate.It is on the 25th day of each December.Christians consider it as the birthday of Jesus Christ.But now many customs and habits are beyond religious meaning.The Christmas season begins five or six weeks before the exact holiday.There is always a shopping boom during this period.So it's really a happy season for shop owners.每年的12月25日,所有基督教国家的人们都欢庆圣诞节.一般认为圣诞节是耶稣诞生的日子.但是现在许多风俗和习惯都已超出了宗教意义.圣诞节季节在12月25日之前的5、6个星期就已经开始了.在这一时期总会出现一个购物潮.所以圣诞节确实是店主的快乐节日.

我要回帖

更多关于 christmas英语作文 的文章

随机推荐