2014年12月英语2014六级作文考试有几个作文

你现在的位置 : &
2014年12月大学英语六级作文及点评
  【导语】:在大学英语六级考试中,写作部分是不是会另很多同学头疼。不知如何下笔,写出来之后也不知道自己写的怎么样。为了让同学有更加清晰地写作思路,下面为为大家距离点评作文,希望能帮助到同学们。
  2014年12月大学英语六级作文及点评:My opinion
  The growing tendency among college students to get all kinds of certificates has now evolved into a craze. Just randomly ask a student what he or she is busily engaged in doing, quite possibly, you would get the answer that he or she is preparing for a certificate of some kind. So, why&s the craze?
  The reason behind this phenomenon is common & the enormous pressure of finding a job. Faced with a harsh job market, most students have no choice but to seek more certificates to parlay their qualifications. Another factor is that diploma and certificates still weighs heavily in terms of signifying one&s ability. For the sake of increasing their odds of landing a better job, the students are compelled to run from one exam to another.
  Though I have an open mind toward the craze on certificates, I suggest that students should be more rational when it comes to certificates, since they do not necessarily tell their ability. Instead, they should be more involved in learning and capability boosting, thus, opportunities would come quite naturally.
  文章点评:
  这是一篇&中等偏上&的学生作文。 本文先对学生的考证热进行简介,引出全篇;接着分析这一现象背后的原因;整体看思路清晰,逻辑严密,行文流畅,句式多变,用语较为地道。
  本篇亮点表达:
  The growing tendency & has now evolved into&
  be busily engaged in doing
  The reason behind&
  harsh job market
  have no choice but to&
  parlay their qualifications
  sth. weighs heavily in terms of&
  increasing one&s odds of&
  be involved in doing &
  be compelled to do&
  have an open mind toward&
  capability boosting
  本文有待提高之处:
  1. 文章结构上,能看得出该同学试图采用议论文的&三段式&(提出问题、分析问题、解决问题)。逻辑严谨,论证严密;句式表达灵活,用语较为地道。
  2. 微观语言点方面,有个主谓一致的方面的错误(diploma and certificates still weighs heavily);有些语句稍显拢quite possibly, you would get the answer that& 大可简化成you&d most likely be told that& 更好,意思没有丝毫减损,表达力反而增强许多;另外某些用语多重复,比如job多次出现;为了避免此类现象,文中的the enormous pressure of finding a job 不妨改为 the enormous pressure of getting employed。
  从整体看,本篇文章不错,值得参考借鉴,不过用语方面还有待提高。
  2014年12月大学英语六级作文及点评:Traditional Books
  1. 随着信息技术的发展,电子图书越来越多
  2. 有人认为电子图书会取代传统图书,理由是&&
  3. 我的看法
  With the rapid development of information technology , e-books become common things in our daily life .Some people say that e-books will replace traditional books sooner or later ,but some others do not agree with them ,they think that traditional books will exsit for a long time .
  A large percentage of men believe that e-books will take the place of traditional books ,and we can find lots of reasons for their point of view.In the first place e-books are more convenient for you to read and carry ,because people can read e-books through mobile phones, Internet ,mp4 and so on .What is more,the e-books will cost you much less money than the traditionally published books ,you can save considerable amount of money ,and with the money saved ,you can do more things .In the third place ,e-books are following the trend of information technology ,so more and more teenagers and university students prefer to read e-books .
  As far as I am concerned ,I would choose traditional books to read rather than e-books .My attitude towards this issue is that traditional books is a better choice for the reader, because you can really get down to enjoying and contemplating when you are reading a traditional book .
  2014年12月大学英语六级作文及点评:Traditional Books
  1. 随着信息技术的发展,电子图书越来越多
  2. 有人认为电子图书会取代传统图书,理由是&&
  3. 我的看法
  With the rapid development of information technology , e-books become common things in our daily life .Some people say that e-books will replace traditional books sooner or later ,but some others do not agree with them ,they think that traditional books will exsit for a long time .
  A large percentage of men believe that e-books will take the place of traditional books ,and we can find lots of reasons for their point of view.In the first place e-books are more convenient for you to read and carry ,because people can read e-books through mobile phones, Internet ,mp4 and so on .What is more,the e-books will cost you much less money than the traditionally published books ,you can save considerable amount of money ,and with the money saved ,you can do more things .In the third place ,e-books are following the trend of information technology ,so more and more teenagers and university students prefer to read e-books .
  As far as I am concerned ,I would choose traditional books to read rather than e-books .My attitude towards this issue is that traditional books is a better choice for the reader, because you can really get down to enjoying and contemplating when you are reading a traditional book .
2014年12月大学英语六级及点评
&更多资料请关注&&英语网
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐等级:书童 |
您现在的位置: >>
>> &>>&文章内容
2014年12月英语六级作文预测范文:关于名称的重要性
日来源:233网校
  范文与译文
On the Importance of a Name
  Sometimes people ponder for months just to think of a good name for their children or for their businesses. Does a nice name really promise a glorious future? People's opinions differ greatly over this issue.  Some believe a name is no more than a Sign. It serves its purpose perfectly as long as it is used conveniently by others. However, others argue that a name has a magic power as to alter people's impression on and attitude towards the named. One compelling argument involves the renaming of some Chinese Laozihao (old domestic brands). Facing the would-be increasingly bleak business situation last year, six Chinese old brands decided to give themselves new English names. Compared with their old English names, the new ones have given   prominence to the history of the brands. Therefore, with a new international appearance, the traditional brands have made themselves more popular with customers both at home and abroad.  As far as I'm concerned, to a certain degree, a name does create a vivid image in people's mind, resulting either in fondness or dislike. Thus, people should always be serious at choosing names.
  关于名称的重要性  有时人们深思几个月只是想为自己的孩子或他们的企业取一个很好的名字。一个好听的名字真的能够带来辉煌的未来吗?人们的看法在这个问题上分歧很大。  有些人认为一个名字只不过是一个符号而已。只要名字能够方便他人使用,就完全可以了。&然而,其他人认为,名称中有一种神奇的力量,可以改变人们对事物的印象和态度。一个令人信服的理由是一些中国的老字号(老国产品牌)的重新命名。去年,在面临日益黯淡的业务状况时,六家中国老字号品牌决定给自己新的英文名称。与他们的旧英文名称相比,新的名称都突出了品牌的历史。因此,有着新的国际形象的传统品牌在国内外都更受客户的欢迎。  就我而言,在一定程度上,名字的确在人们的心目中创造了一个生动的形象,进而让人们产生喜爱或厌恶之情。因此,人们对选择名称应该永远慎重。
  作文预测:
  作文辅导:||
  网校课程: 想轻松搞定六级考试放弃裸考,,赶紧来报名吧!!!
责编:YYT&&&&
课程免费试听
课程专业名称
原价/优惠价
¥900 / ¥400
¥600 / ¥300
¥100 / ¥1002014年12月英语六级考试作文范文:学历求职(1)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文都教育00.0浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
2014年12月英语六级考试作文范文:学历求职(1)|21年2​月​英​语​六​级​考​试​作​文​范​文​:​学​历​求​职​()
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢2014年12月大学英语六级考试写作浅析_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文都教育00.0浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
2014年12月大学英语六级考试写作浅析|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)