unit 12 four seasons in one day 这个牛津9a unit2课文翻译(翻译)

【小题1】A【小题2】B【小题3】A【小题4】B【小题5】C
解析试题分析:在英国人们经常谈论的是天气,因为他们哪里的天气变化非常快,在一天中可以经历四个季节。在晴朗的天气下,英国人经常携带的也是雨具。【小题1】细节理解题,根据文中语句“In England, people often talk about the weather because they can experience (经历) four seasons in one day.”理解可知。英国人经常谈论天气的主要原因就是那里的天气变化非常快,故选A。【小题2】细节理解题,根据文中语句“An hour later black clouds come and then it rains hard.”理解可知。乌云过后就是倾盆大雨,故选B。【小题3】理解归纳题,根据文中语句理解可知,在英国冬天也非常暖和,故选A。【小题4】细节理解题,根据文中语句“If you don't take an umbrella or a raincoat, you will regret (后悔) later in the day.”理解可知。英国的天气变化无常,时时下雨是经常的事故选B【小题5】标题理解归纳题,根据文中语句理解可知,本文主要介绍了英国的天气,故选C。考点:阅读理解点评:此题考查的内容广泛,既有对语句的理解,还有对短文标题的推测,对这类题目把握难度稍大,这就要求对整篇文章有较深的理解,因此要对文章多读两遍,把握好每个小细节,读懂文章后作出正确选择。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
根据句意及括号内的汉语提示完成句子。(每空一词)【小题1】 If the weather is ____________(晴朗的), we’ll plant trees along Xihe River.【小题2】 We’ll make a _____________ (决定) to have a meeting in memory of(纪念) “5.12 Earthquake” at school next month.【小题3】Thanks to the policy, the government is sending home-electric machines to farmers, they can pay much ___________ (少的) money.【小题4】 My son is looking forward to ____________ (收到) letters from his pen pal in England.【小题5】 The busier you are, the ______________(幸福的)you’ll feel.【小题6】I’m waiting for my friend. If she ____________ (返回), I’ll go shopping with her in Huangshang Supermarket.
来源:2013届浙江省嘉兴市洪兴实验中学九年级10月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Willam Shakespeare was a writer of plays and poems. Some of his most famous plays are Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth .He wrote thirty-seven plays in all. They are still popular today.He was born in 1564 in England. At school he liked watching plays. He decided to be an actor when he finished school at the age of fourteen. In 1582, he married a farmer’s daughter. She was eight years older than he was. Their first child was a daughter .Later they had twins. In1585, Shakespeare left his hometown, Stratford-upon-Avon. His wife and children stayed behind .No one knows why he left or what he did between 1585 and 1592. At twenty-eight he moved to London and joined a theatre company which opened the Globe Theatre in 1599. He became an actor, and he also wrote plays. He usually acted in his own plays .He earned almost no money from his writing. But he made a lot of money from acting. With the money he bought a large house in his hometown. At the age of forty-nine, Shakespeare retired (退休) and went to live in Stratford-upon-Avon. He died at the age of fifty-two. He left his money to his family. He left his genius to the world. You still see his plays in English and in many other languages. He is one of the most famous writers in the world..【小题1】Shakespeare wrote many famous plays except(除了) __________.A.HamletB.MacbethC.Romeo and JulietD.Man and Superman【小题2】Shakespeare decided to be an actor in _____.A.1578B.1582C.1599D.1616【小题3】In 1585, Shakespeare left his hometown Stratford-upon-Avon ____.A.with his wife B.with his daughter C.with his wife and children D.alone【小题4】Shakespeare got much money from ______.A.writing.B.playsC.actingD.retirement【小题5】According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?A.Shakespeare had two children.B.Shakespeare wrote both plays and poems.C.Shakespeare left his money to the Globe Theatre.D.Shakespeare wrote plays in English and some other languages.
来源:2013届辽宁省东港市石佛中学九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:翻译
阅读下面短文,将短文中画线部分的句子翻译成中文。将答案写在答题纸的相应位置上。(共6分,每小题2分)【小题1】In 1938, a radio program by actor Orson Welles announced that aliens from Mars had landed on the earth. He described where they had landed and told how they were moving across the United States. Welles was so convincing that hundreds of people believed the story,and panic set off across the whole country. By the time the authorities revealed that the story was a hoax, thousands of people had fled from their homes. One April Fool's Day, a reporter in England announced that there would be no more spaghetti because the spaghetti.Many people ran to their local supermarket to buy as much spaghetti local supermarket& to buy as much spaghetti as they could. 【小题2】By the time people realized that the story was a hoax, all of the spaghetti across the country had been sold out.A famous TV star once invited his girlfriend onto his show on April Fool's Day. He asked her to mary him. She was thrilled, because she really wanted to get married. 【小题3】 However, when she said "yes", he replied, "April Fool!" That little joke didn't have a very happy ending. The TV star lost both his girlfriend and his show.
来源:2011年湖南省郴州市中考英语试卷(解析版)
A
young girl called Ida in Sweden decided to travel to a place she hadn't seen
for 22 years. She had a happy life until some kids asked, &Why don't you
look like your mom?& Ida was sent to her adopted(收养) family in Sweden right after she was born. She really didn't know anything about her
birthplace, Korea, except for some information she recently heard about her birthparents.
During her schooldays, she was
often questioned about her looks. Ida considered herself a normal Swedish person. She tried
to be part of the group in her school, but she found it hard. She was still
seen as an outsider.
&&& As she grew
older, she accepted(接受)who she &was. Still, she
wanted to find the missing piece
of the puzzle (困惑). After finding out the place of her birthparents, Ida went to
Korea in 2008. When she first arrived, she was surprised to see so many people
who looked like her. However, apart from her looks, not much could be shared (分享) with others. She knew little about the culture, food, especially
the language. Being in Korea wasn't always easy for her.
Perhaps Ida can never truly fit
in either culture, but it's worth visiting her birthplace because she finally
realized how special and different she is. She has two loving families, and
most of all a better understanding of who she is. This helps her to have a
positive view of her life.
1. Where was Ida born?
A. In Japan. B. In Sweden. C. In
England.&&&&&&& D. In Korea.
2.Why was she seen as an outsider in Sweden?
A. Because of the culture. B.
Because of her looks.
C. Because of the food. D.
Because of the language.
3.What does the phrase &apart from&
in Paragraph 3 mean?
A. except B. as for C. as well as
D. besides
4.What can we learn from the passage?
A. Ida hadn't seen her
birthparents for at least 22 years.
B. Ida found it easy for her to
get used to living in Korea.
C. Ida still couldn't accept who
she was after she went back to Sweden.
D. Ida realized she can't live a
happy life either in Sweden or in Korea.
English breakfast is a big meal-eggs,& tomatoes,& tea,& coffee. . . For many people,& lunch is a quick meal.& In cities,& there are a lot of sandwich bars.& There office workers can buy their favorite bread-brown,& white,& or a roll and even all kinds of salad,& meat and fish.& School children can have a hot meal at school.& But many just take a sandwich,& a soft drink and some fruit from home. “Tea” means two things.& It is a drink and also a meal!& Some people have afternoon tea with sandwiches,& cakes and a cup of tea. They usually have the evening meal quite late,& between 6: 00 pm and 8: 00 pm,& and often all the family eat together. On Sundays,& many families have a traditional lunch.& They have chicken,& pork with potatoes,& vegetables. . . Englishmen like food from other countries,& especially from France,& China,& Italy and India.& People often get take-away food—they buy the food outside and then bring it home to eat. 根据短文内容及首字母提示补全单词。1.In England many people have a b________ breakfast and a q________ lunch.2.There are many sandwich bars in c________ and o________ workers can buy sandwiches there.3.In England,& tea can mean a d________ and a m________.4.Dinner lasts(持续) about t________ h________.5.English people often buy t________ f________—they buy some food outside and bring it home.&求《four seasons in one day》的歌词翻译?
求《four seasons in one day》的歌词翻译?
09-12-30 &
Four seasons in one day一天中的四季 Lying in the depths of your imagination 在你的意识深处Worlds above and worlds below 天堂或是地狱The sun shines on the black clouds hanging over the domain 阳光照射着笼罩天穹的乌云Even when you're feeling warm 即使你感到温暖The temperature could drop away 温度也会骤降Like four seasons in one day 就像一天中的四季Smiling as the shit comes down 侮辱来临时报以微笑You can tell a man from what he has to say 从他的言谈你可以了解他Everything gets turned around 所拥有的一切倒转And i will risk my neck again, again 而我愿意再一次冒险,再一次You can take me where you will 你可以带我到任何地方Up the creek and through the mill 逆流而上或穿越磨坊All the things you can't explain 所有的一切你无法解释Four seasons in one day 一天中的四季Like rain, like rain 就像细雨,就像细雨Fills my cup将我的杯子充溢Like four seasons in one day 就像一天中的四季It doesn't pay to make predictions 预测未来毫无意义Sleeping on an unmade bed 在凌乱的床上睡去Finding out wherever there is comfort there is pain 感受哪儿舒服哪儿痛苦Only one step away 只要再迈出一步Like four seasons in one day 就像一天中的四季Blood dries up 血液就要干涸Like rain, like rain 就像细雨,就像细雨Fills my cup 将我的杯子充溢Like four seasons in one day就像一天中的四季
请登录后再发表评论!
four out of ten就是十分之四的意思
请登录后再发表评论!当前位置: &
求翻译:because they can experience four seasons in one day.是什么意思?
because they can experience four seasons in one day.
问题补充:
因为他们可以在一天内体验四季。
因为他们可以经验的四季一天。
因为他们在一天可以体验四个季节。
因为他们可以体验在一天中的四个季节。
因为他们可以体验在一天中的四个季节。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!有没有人能帮我翻译Four seasons in one day歌词呀_百度知道
有没有人能帮我翻译Four seasons in one day歌词呀
Four seasons in one dayLying in the depths of your imaginationWorlds above and worlds belowThe sun shines on the black cloudsHanging over the domainEven when you're feeling warmThe temperature could drop awayLike four seasons in one daySmiling as the shit comes downYou can tell a man from what he has to sayEverything gets turned aroundAnd I will risk my neck againYou can take me where you willUp the creek and through the millLike all the things you can't explainFour seasons in one dayBlood dries upLike rain, like rainFills my cupLike four seasons in one dayIt doesn't pay to make predictionsSleeping on an unmade bedFinding out wherever there is comfortThere is painOnly one step awayLike four seasons in one dayBlood dries upLike rain, like rainFills my cupLike four seasons in one day
提问者采纳
Four seasons in one day 一日中的四季Lying in the depths of your imagination 躺在你幻想的深处Worlds above and worlds below 上下两个世界The sun shines on the black clouds 太阳照耀着黑色的云Hanging over the domain 普照万物Even when you're feeling warm 只要你感觉温暖的时候The temperature could drop away 气温就会下降Like four seasons in one day 就如同一日中的四季Smiling as the shit comes down 微笑着当烦恼散尽You can tell a man from what he has to say 你可以从说的话来辨别一个人Everything gets turned around 所有的事都转变了And I will risk my neck again 我又会拿生命冒险了You can take me where you will 你可以把我带到你想要的地方Up the creek and through the mill 顺着小溪,穿过磨坊Like all the things you can't explain 就像你无法解释的一切Four seasons in one day 一日中的四季Blood dries up 血干了Like rain, like rain 就像雨,就像雨Fills my cup 盛满了我的杯子Like four seasons in one day 就像一日中的四季It doesn't pay to make predictions 不用付出就可以预想Sleeping on an unmade bed 睡在一张没整理过的床上Finding out wherever there is comfort 找到所有舒服的地方There is pain 和痛的地方Only one step away 只有一个人逃避了Like four seasons in one day 就像一日里的四季Blood dries up 血干了Like rain, like rain 就像雨,就像雨Fills my cup 盛满了我的杯子Like four seasons in one day就像一日中的四季.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 the four seasons 的文章

随机推荐