初一英语月考试卷新生英语试卷上一小题

人教版七年级上册英语期末试题(有答案)
来源: 作者:佚名
&&&&试卷摘要:
ay. Andy and his family are in the park now. On their left, there is a caf&(咖啡馆). On their right, there is a big lake. There are many flowers and trees around the lake. Theres a small hill behi
很多人都觉得考试靠的是平时的积累,考前突袭只是安慰自己罢了。其实不然,考前的临阵磨枪也是相当重要的!为此,精品小编针对大多数人的情况整理了这篇人教版七年级上册英语期末试题(有答案),一起来看看吧!
第一部分&选择题(90分)
一、听力(共25小题;每小题1分,满分25分)
第一部分听对话回答问题
本部分共有10道小题, 每小题你将听到一段对话, 每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前, 你将有5秒钟的时间阅读题目;听完后, 你还有5秒钟的时间选出你认为最合适的备选答案。
1. What does John like doing after school?
A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
2. What does Millie do at 7:30 today?
A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
3. How does Jack go to school every day?
A.& &&&&&&B.&& &&&&&C.
4. What is Kate&s telephone number?
A.& &&&&&&B.
5. Where does Tom come from?
A. Nanjing.&& &&&B. Beijing.&&&& &&&C. Tianjing.
6. What does Lucy&s mother like doing?
A. Cooking.& &&&B. Watching TV.& &&& &&C. Reading books.
7. When do Andy and Mike play football?
A. On Monday. &&&B. On weekdays.& &&&C. At the weekends.
8. Where are Kate&s glasses?
A. On the table.&& &&&& B. Under the chair.&&&&&& &C. In the bag.
9. How many hours is the library open?
A. 7 hours.& &&&B. 10 hours.& &&&&C. 5 hours.
10. What does Jack want to do first?
A. Play computer games.& B. Play football wi th Susan.&C. Do his homework.
第二部分& 听对话和短文回答问题
这一部分你将听到三段对话和两篇短文, 各听两遍。听每段对话或短文前, 你将有时间阅读相关小题, 每小题5秒钟;听完后, 每小题你还有5秒钟的时间选出你认为最合适的备选答案。
听下面一段对话,回答第11&12小题。
11. Who is Li Hua?
A. A basketball player.&&B. A football player.&C. A volleyball player.
12. Why does he come to our city?
A. To watch a football match.&&B. To give a talk about a football match.
C. T[1]&&&&&&&&&& ...
Hi! 已经为您找到更多关于
的试卷 最新试卷请点击:
下载此试卷的人还下载
上一套试卷: 下一套试卷: 没有了
版权声明:本站在建设中引用了互连网上的一些资源并对有明确来源的注明了出处,版权归原作者所有。如转载本站内容,请注明出处。小升初政策:
招生简章:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
杭州文澜中学2011学年初一新生测试题及答案
来源:&&&& 15:12:48&&&&&&&&标签:
杭州文澜中学2011学年初一新生测试数学试卷
一、仔细选一选(本题有8个小题,每小题2分,共16分)
下面每小题给出的四个选项中,只有一个是正确的,请把正确选项前的字母填在答题卷中相应的格子内.注意可以用多种不同的方法来选取正确答案.
1.a、b和c是三个非零自然数,在a=b&c中,能够成立的说法是( & &  )
A、b和c是互质数       B、b和c都是a的质因数
C、b和c都是a的约数     D、b一定是c的倍数
2. 一个真分数的分子和分母同时加上同一个非零自然数,得到的分数值一定( && )
A、与原分数相等 & & & & B、比原分数大  & & & & C、比原分数小   D、无法确定
3.一种商品先涨价40%,后又降价30%,现在的商品价格与原来相比(& && &)
A、升高了& && && &B、降低了& && && &C、没有变化
4.一个小数的小数点向右移动一位后,结果比原数(& &)
A、增加9倍& && & B、增加10倍& && &C、减少19
5.31&7=4&&3,如果被除数、除数都扩大10倍,那么它的结果是(  )
 &&A、商4余3   & & & & B、商40余3  & & & & C、商4余30  & & & & D、商40余3
6.两根长都是8m的铁丝,从第一根上截去它的 ,从第二根上截去 米,余下部分(& & )
A、无法比较& && & B、第一根长& && &C、第二根长& && &&&D、长度相等
&&&&请下载附件:
&&&& 1、文澜中学2011学年初一新生测试题及答案
&&&&(点击下载&&&&& )2013年苏州中考各科试卷(语文数学英语政治历史物理化学)及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
72页¥5.0073页¥8.0045页¥5.0052页¥7.0064页¥7.00 57页¥15.0055页¥7.0055页¥7.007页免费60页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢7页免费8页免费9页1下载券4页1下载券10页免费
2013年苏州中考各科试卷(语文数学英语政治历史物理化学)及答案|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢2014年初一英语上册期中试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年初一英语上册期中试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年初一英语上册期中试题及答案
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
第I卷I. 理解(20分)&(Ⅰ)录音中有五个句子, 听一遍后, 选择与之相符的图片。(5分)&(Ⅱ)录音中有五组对话及五个问题, 听两遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分)(&& )6. A. It’s in front of the school. B. It’s behind the park. C. It’s in front of the park. (&& )7. A. At 9: 00.    &B. At 9: 15.    &C. At 9: 45. (&& )8. A. Yes, he is.&&&&&&&& B. No, he isn’t.&&&& C. He is a worker. (&& )9. A. Tea. &&&& B. Juice. &&&C. Water. (&& )10. A. Tom’s uncle.&&&&& B. Tom’s father.&&&& C. Tom doesn’t know him. (Ⅲ)录音中有两段对话, 听两遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分)听第一段对话, 回答第11、12小题。(&& )11. Where are Tommy and Tony from?A. They are from England.&& B. They are from America. C. They are from China. (&& )12. What do they like?A. They like playing basketball.&& B. They like playing football. C. They like playing basketball and football. 听第二段对话, 回答第13~15小题。(&& )13. What does the woman want to buy?A. A doll. &&&&B. A T-shirt. &&&C. A cake. (&& )14. What colour does her daughter like?A. Blue. &&&&B. Green. &&&&C. Red.& (&& )15. How much is the T-shirt?A. 25 yuan. &   &&B. 50 yuan.&&&&&&&&&&& C. 15 yuan. (Ⅳ)录音中有一篇短文, 听两遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分)(&& )16. I am   . A. in school&&&&B. Twelve&&&&&&&&& C. thirteen(&& )17. Sally is   . A. a teacher&&&& B. a student&&&&&&& C. a doctor(&& )18. Sally’s schoolbag is   . A. new&&&&&B. old&&&&&C. on the bed(&& )19. The desk in the room is   . A. black&&&&B. white&&&&&& C. blue(&& )20.    is a bus driver. A. Sally&&&&B. Sally’s father&&&&&& C. Sally’s motherⅡ. 单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)(&& )21. Jane is   . She is from   . A. E English     &&&&B. an E EnglandC. E English&&&&&&&D. a E England(&& )22. There isn’t   beef in the fridge. I must buy   today. A. some&&&&&&&&B. anyC. some&&&&&&&&&D. any(&& )23. ―What’s your name, please?―   A. I’m a teacher. &&&&&&&B. His name is Paul. C. How do you do?&&&&&&&D. I’m Li Lei. (&& )24. I don’t like running,    I like swimming. A. and    &&B. but   &&&C. with   &&D. so(&& )25. ―   this your family?―Yes, these are my parents and those   my brothers. A. Is; are&&&&B. A are&&&&C. Is; is&&&D. A is(&& )26.    interesting story it is! A. What an&&&B. What&&&&C. How an&&&D. How(&& )27. ―What’s this in English?―   a computer. A. This is&&&&B. It is&&&&&C. That is&&&D. They are(&& )28. Betty is in Jinan   her parents. A. and    &&B. with   &&&C. for   &&D. to(&& )29. ―Have you got any fruit, Helen?―   A. Yes, I am. &&B. No, I don’t.&&& C. Yes, I have. &&D. No. I hasn’t. (&& )30. ―   do you have for dinner?―A big hamburger. A. Who&&&&B. What&&&&C. Where&&&&D. When(&& )31. Look at the big room. It’s   . A. Eve and Ann&&&&&&&&B. Eve’s and AnnC. Eve and Ann’s&&&&&&&&D. Eve’s and Ann’s(&& )32. ―Are there any shops near your home?―Yes,    . A. it is&&&&B. they are&&& C. there is&&&D. there are(&& )33. ―Is your father a teacher or a worker?―   A. Yes, he is. &&B. No, he isn’t.&&&& C. A worker. &D. I don’t know. (&& )34. They   TV in the evening every day. A. are watching&&&&B. watch&& C. watched&&D. watches(&& )35. ―   ?―It’s Monday. A. What’s this&&&&&&&&&B. What day is it todayC. How’s the weather&&&&&&&D. What’s the timeⅢ.完形(每小题1分,共10分)This is a photo of Mr. King’s family. Mr. and Mrs. King 36 two sons and a daughter. They are in England. Mrs. King is 37 Chinese teacher. Mr. King is a bus driver.  38 daughter is eleven and 39 is a student. Her name is Kathy. She is in Class Four 40 No. 1 Middle School. There are thirty students in her class. Tom and David 41 her brothers. They are nine years old. They are 42 . They are 43 , too. They go to school at 7: 30. They have 44 in the morning and two in the afternoon. Tom and David like 45 and they play it every day. They love their sister very much. (&& )36. A. there are&&&B. there is&&&C. has got&&&D. have got(&& )37. A. a&&&&&B. an&&&&C. the&&&&D. /(&& )38. A. They&&&&B. Them&&&C. Their&&&D. Our(&& )39. A. he&&&&B. his&&&&C. she&&&&D. her(&& )40. A. in&&&&&B. for&&&&C. on&&&&D. with(&& )41. A. be&&&&B. am&&&&C. is&&&&D. are(&& )42. A. younger&&&B. older&&&C. bigger&&&D. smaller(&& )43. A. friends&&&B. brothers&&&C. students&&&D. boysw&& w& (&& )44. A. breakfast&&&B. four classes&&& &C. some bread&&&D. a break(&& )45. A. school&&&B. teachers&&&&& C. Chinese&&&&D. footballⅣ. 理解(每小题2分,共20分)AThere are three people in my family. They are my father,my mother and me. My father is a teacher. He teaches English. My mother is a teacher, too. She teaches Chinese. I am a student. I’m in Class Two. I like my father and my mother and my parents like me very much(非常). (&& )46. How many people are there in my family?A.Two.&B. Three.&C. Four. (&& )47.What is my father? A.Chinese.&B. English.&C. Teacher. (&& )48.Which class am I in?A.Class Two.&B. Class Three.&C. Class Four. (&& )49.What does my mother teach?A.Chinese.&B. English.&C. Maths.(&& )50.Does my mother like me?A.&Yes, she does.&&&B. No, she doesn’t.&&&C. Yes, she doesn’t.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B& &My name’s Tony and I’m English. These are my parents. My mother is an English teacher in a university in Beijing. This is my father. He’s a hotel manager.& &My name’s Li Daming. I’m Chinese. These are my parents. My mother is a doctor at the hospital. My father is a factory manager.(&& )51. Tony is _________.A. English&&&&&&&&&& &B. England&&&&&&&& &&C. China(&& )52. Tony’s mother is _________.A. an English teacher& &B. a hotel manager&& &&C. a doctor(&& )53. CIs Tony’s father a hotel manager?& - __________A. Yes, he is.&&&&&&&& &B. No, he isn’t.&&&&& &&C. He is a teacher.(&& )54. In English “工厂经理”& is __________A. hotel manager&&&&& &B. factory manager&&&&&& &C. manager(&& )55. What’s Daming’s mother?A. a work&&&&&&&&&&& B. a teacher&&&&&&& &&C. a doctor第Ⅱ卷Ⅴ. 词汇运用(10分)(Ⅰ)根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词。(5分) 56. I like eating m   , like chicken and beef. 57. There are seven days in a w   . 58. ―Where’s your mother?―She is making cakes in the k   . 59. Eating a lot of   (蔬菜)is good for our health. 60. ―What’s your father?―He is a   (农民). (Ⅱ)用所给词的适当形式。(5分)61. Tomorrow   (be)my birthday. I’ll have a party. 62. Let’s   (buy)her a new phone. 63. There are a lot of   (potato)in the bag. 64.    (this)are my English story books. 65. Lucy is the   (one)student to get full marks(得满分). Ⅵ.句型转换(每小空1分,满分10分)66. Are there any books in the bag?& (作肯定回答) && __________,there________.67. His pen is on the desk.(对画线部分提问)________&& _________ his& pen? 68. Lingling is twelve years old. (对画线部分提问)_______& _______ is Lingling?69. There are some flowers on the table.(改为否定句)&&& There_________& _________ flowers on the table.70. 大明在哪儿?(翻译成英语)__________& __________ Daming?Ⅶ.补全对话(每小题1分,共5分) 根据对话内容,从方框中选出正确答案补全对话。A: Betty, please look at the photo. 71.&&&&&&&&&& B: No, she is my friend.A: 72.&&&&&&&& B: Susan Brown. She likes music. 73.&&&&&&&&& A: Who’s the man? Is he her father?B: Yes. 74.&&&&&&&& He can speak English.A: Is the woman her mother?B: Yes, she is.A: 75.&&&&&&&& B: She is a hotel manager.
Ⅷ.任务型(5分)  Hello, everyone! My name is Betty. I’m thirteen years old. I’m in Class Two, Grade Seven. Today I want to tell you something about my school. There are 2, 000 students in my school. ①我们有32个教室。In our school we have a big library. It’s② behind our classrooms. There are many books in it. We can read them and learn a lot from them. The science labs are next to the library. Behind the library and the science labs there is a dining hall. After school, we have our meals there. It’s③   our playground. After school, we can play table tennis, football and basketball in the playground. Some of us love running. We can also run there. 76. 将①处的句子译为英语。____________________________________________________________________77. 将②处的反义词填在③处。____________________________________________________________________78. 判断句子正误(T/F)。(  )The dining hall is behind the library and the science labs. 79. 根据短文内容回答下列问题。Where can we play table tennis, football and basketball?____________________________________________________________________80. 请给文章添加一个合适的标题。____________________________________________________________________Ⅸ.书面表达(满分5分)假如你是大明,根椐表格内容写一则自我介绍。注:须包括表格信息,字迹工整,语句通顺,50词以上。1&姓名&Daming2&年龄&123&来自于&China4&职业&student5&班级&Class One6&喜欢的颜色&Red 7&喜欢的食物&eggs8&喜欢的运动&running9&会做&play football10&不会做 &play the piano____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&学年度第一学期期中质量调查试卷七年级英语答案
Ⅳ. 阅读理解(每小题2分,共20分)46--50. B C A A A&&& 51--55. A A A B C Ⅴ. 词汇运用(每小题1分,共10分)(Ⅰ) 56. meat 57. week 58. kitchen 59. vegetables 60. farmer (Ⅱ) 61. is 62. buy 63. potatoes 64. These 65. firstⅥ.句型转换(每小空1分,共10分)66.Yes, are&& 67.Where& is 68. How old&& 69. aren’t any&& 70.Where& is
Ⅶ. 补全对话(每小题1分,共5分)71―75& CEADBⅧ.任务型阅读(每小题1分,共5分)76. We have got thirty-two classrooms. 77. in front of && 78. T  &79. In the playground.  80. My schoolⅨ.书面表达(共5分)One possible version:My name is Daming. I’m twelve years old. I come from China. I’m a student and I’m in Class One. I like red, and my favourite food is eggs. I like running. I often play football, but I can’t play the piano.
录音稿1. She has a beautiful flower. 2. I want to go swimming. 3. John will give her mother a birthday cake on her birthday. 4. Mary is in the hospital now. 5. I like listening to music.
6. M: Excuse me? Where’s the shop?W: It’s in front of the park, just behind the school. Q: Where’s the shop?7. M: When shall we meet tomorrow?W: What about a quarter past nine?Q: When will they meet?8. M: Where does Mr. Zhang work?W: He works in a car factory. Q: Is Mr. Zhang a worker?9. M: Lucy, what would you like to drink, tea or juice?W: I don’t like either of them. Some water, please. Q: What does Lucy want to drink?10. W: Tom, is the man your father?M: No, he isn’t. I don’ t know him. Q: Who’s the man?
M: Hello! Helen. Who are the two boys?W: They are Tommy and Tony. They are my friends. M: Are they English?W: No, they are Americans. M: Do they like playing basketball?W: No, they like playing football.
M: Can I help you, madam?W: I want to buy a T-shirt for my daughter. M: Which T-shirt does she like?W: She likes red ones. Red is her favourite colour. M: What about this one?W: How much is it?M: It’s 50 yuan. W: OK. I’ll take it. Here’s the money.
  Sally and I are in the same school. Sally is twelve years old and I am thirteen. We’re good friends. This is Sally’s room. It’s big. A white desk is in the room. There are some English books on the desk. The schoolbag is blue. It’s new. Sally’s father is near the desk. He’s about forty. He’s a bus driver. Where is her mother? She is near the desk, too. She is a teacher at No. 5 Middle School.& 文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?2013年东莞市光明中学初一入学招生考试模拟试卷-英语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
7页¥2.0011页免费11页免费6页¥2.005页免费 15页免费29页免费4页免费3页免费5页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢4页免费4页免费4页免费
2013年东莞市光明中学初一入学招生考试模拟试卷-英语|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢