this is my guitar 改为同义句在线转换器

mymotherwantsmetoplaytheguitar.改为同义句
mymotherwantsmetoplaytheguitar.改为同义句
mymotherwouldliketomeplaytheguitar.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号把Here is my family photo.改为同义句 Here is _ _ _ _ _. 将My parents live in London.改为..._百度知道
把Here is my family photo.改为同义句 Here is _ _ _ _ _. 将My parents live in London.改为...
把Here is my family photo.改为同义句 Here is _ _ _ _ _. 将My parents live in London.改为一般疑问句
1.Here is 【a photo of my family】.2.Do your parents live in London? 【俊狼猎英】团队为您解答。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
a photo of my familyDo your parents live in London? ~~~~回答简明扼要,欢迎追问。(*^__^*) ~~~~
a picture of my family.My
father and mother live in London.
Here is 【a photo of my family】.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁后面还有 4playing the guitar is my favorite改为同义句 5.ca后面还有4playing the guitar is my favorite改为同义句5.can you help me with the housework改为同义句(help sb with sth =help about do sth)can you …… me …… the h_百度作业帮
后面还有 4playing the guitar is my favorite改为同义句 5.ca后面还有4playing the guitar is my favorite改为同义句5.can you help me with the housework改为同义句(help sb with sth =help about do sth)can you …… me …… the h
后面还有 4playing the guitar is my favorite改为同义句 5.ca后面还有4playing&the&guitar&is&my&favorite改为同义句5.can&you&help&me&with&the&housework改为同义句(help&sb&with&sth&=help&about&do&sth)can&you&……&me&……&the&housework
2piano 3speak
5swimming 6draw
四句型转换1which1,My mother wants me to piay the guitar.改同义句My mother----- -----me to piay the guitar还有一道 We go to the library twice a week.改为同义句We go to the library ---- ----a week._百度作业帮
1,My mother wants me to piay the guitar.改同义句My mother----- -----me to piay the guitar还有一道 We go to the library twice a week.改为同义句We go to the library ---- ----a week.
1,My mother wants me to piay the guitar.改同义句My mother----- -----me to piay the guitar还有一道 We go to the library twice a week.改为同义句We go to the library ---- ----a week.
1.My mother would like me to piay the guitar 2.We go to the library two times a week.This is my own car的同义句是什么?他给的空是这样的This is___ ___ ___ ___ ___._百度作业帮
This is my own car的同义句是什么?他给的空是这样的This is___ ___ ___ ___ ___.
This is my own car的同义句是什么?他给的空是这样的This is___ ___ ___ ___ ___.
This is the car of my own. 填 the car of my own. 这是我自己的车.
希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不明白的请继续追问,可以详谈嘛(*^__^*)
the car of my own.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

我要回帖

更多关于 in this case 同义词 的文章

随机推荐