聪聪玲利成语意思查询什么意思

玲玲利利的意思_百度作业帮
玲玲利利的意思
玲玲利利的意思聪聪玲利成语什么意思_百度作业帮
聪聪玲利成语什么意思
聪聪玲利成语什么意思
  聪明伶俐  cōng míng líng lì  【解释】聪明:智力发达,天资高.伶俐:灵活、乖巧.形容小孩头脑机灵,活泼且乖巧.  【出处】明·施耐庵《水浒全传》第四十九回:“原来这乐和是一个聪明伶俐的人;诸般乐品学着便会;作事道头知尾;说起枪棒武艺,如糖似蜜价爱.”  【结构】联合式.  【用法】用于小孩头脑机灵;记忆力和理解力强.一般作谓语.  【正音】伶;不能读作“lián”.  【辨形】伶俐;不能写作“玲利”.  【近义词】聪明智慧、聪明才智  【反义词】蠢如鹿豕、冥顽不灵  【例句】  (1)他从小就~;深得家人的宠爱.  (2)他~的样子;真惹人喜爱.  【英译】beintelligent and smart英语翻译今天,我看了一部英语电影《蓝精灵》,我觉得非常好看,里面的人物很可爱,其中,我最喜欢的蓝妹妹和聪聪,蓝妹妹活泼可爱.聪聪机智伶俐.我最讨厌里面的巫师格格巫和他的猫,因为它_百度作业帮
英语翻译今天,我看了一部英语电影《蓝精灵》,我觉得非常好看,里面的人物很可爱,其中,我最喜欢的蓝妹妹和聪聪,蓝妹妹活泼可爱.聪聪机智伶俐.我最讨厌里面的巫师格格巫和他的猫,因为它
英语翻译今天,我看了一部英语电影《蓝精灵》,我觉得非常好看,里面的人物很可爱,其中,我最喜欢的蓝妹妹和聪聪,蓝妹妹活泼可爱.聪聪机智伶俐.我最讨厌里面的巫师格格巫和他的猫,因为它们很坏,我希望蓝精灵们能打败坏巫师.要用过去式
Today,I watched an Englishmovie called the Smurfs,I think it’s a good movie.The characters are cute,amongwhich my favorite are smurfette and congcong,smurfette is lively and lovely,Congcong is clever.I hate the wizard and his cat,because they are bad,I hopedthe Smurfs would beat the wizard.
Today, I rode an English movie "the Smurfs", I feel very good, the characters were cute, among them, I like blue sister and Congcong,blue was lively and lovely . Congcong was
cleverness. I hate the S...
只会百度,忧桑
Today, I watched an English film The Smurfs.In my opinion, it is very interesting, and the characters are adorable. I like Smurfette and Brainy Smurf the most: Smurfette is cute and Brainy Smurf is smart. I don't like Gargamel and his cat, because they are bad. I really hope the Smurfs can beat the warlock.

我要回帖

更多关于 成语意思查询 的文章

随机推荐