英语,高三英语情景作文文(70词左右)

一片70词左右的英语作文!_百度知道
一片70词左右的英语作文!
运动与健康”是当今备受关注的话题。有一天李先生感到不舒服、医生给他做了认真的检查,并且平时要多锻炼,enough sleep)4?根据提示写一篇小短文、喝酒有害于健康(be had for healthy)5,在决定按照医生的话去做(After Mr li heard what the doctor said:1、医生叫他停止抽烟,去医院看医生(feel well,并保持充足的睡眠(smoking and drinking、医生支出抽烟、今天早上,李先生不舒服,李先生感觉好多了,他该怎么办呢、听了医生的话后,nothking serious)3,说没有什么严重的问题(look over,enough exercise、喝酒,to se a doctor)2
提问者采纳
his morning.
Besides, he felt better and he decided to do as the doctor told him, he pointed out that smoking and drinking are bad for healthy.word count.
The doctor looked him over carefully, Mr Li did not feel well and he went to see a doctor.
He said there was nothing serious.
After Mr li heard what the doctor said, also doing enough exercise and keeping enough sleep.
The doctor advised him to stop smoking and drinking
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
就去医院看医生.
翻译。医生给他做了认真的检查。医生指出抽烟和喝酒有害于健康. The doctor advised him not to smoking and drinking 。医生建议他停止抽烟.The doctor looked over him and told him nothing serious:一天早上,He felt better,李先生感觉好多了,tooThis moring,Mr Li felt not well and saw a doctor。他也应该保持足够的锻炼和睡眠.He decided to do as the the doctor told him.The doctor pointed out that smoking and drinking were bad for him healthy,李先生感觉到不舒服,喝酒,并且说没什么严重的问题.After Mr Li heard what doctor said.He should got enough exrcise and sleep,并决定按照医生的话去做。听了医生的话
靠,您考完了吧
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文(70词左右)拜托了各位 谢谢听说附近的一个农场景色优美,所以你打算和好朋友周六一起骑车去。你们打算在那里远足,摄影,钓鱼,分享大自然的快乐。_百度作业帮
英语作文(70词左右)拜托了各位 谢谢听说附近的一个农场景色优美,所以你打算和好朋友周六一起骑车去。你们打算在那里远足,摄影,钓鱼,分享大自然的快乐。
英语作文(70词左右)拜托了各位 谢谢听说附近的一个农场景色优美,所以你打算和好朋友周六一起骑车去。你们打算在那里远足,摄影,钓鱼,分享大自然的快乐。
AgreateducatorTaoX"Ifyouputyourlifeonthelivesofstudents,youandyourstudentsonthelifeofthelifeofthegeneralpublic,whyisdoingtheteachingvocation.the"people-centered,lovingstudents,studentsofloveandrespectforparents,teachers,thebasicethicalrequirements.Teachersonlytoestablishagoodrelationshipbetweenteachersandstudents,toensurethesmoothprocessofeducation,thepromotionofhealthygrowth.Teacherslovetocultivatetheirstudents,thepursuitsofoutstandingquality.Fullyunderstanding,respectandtruststudents,andselflessdedicationtothestudentsloveandrespecttheirparentswillbeabletoestablishtraining,caringstudentstogethertoeducatestudentstoachievetheobjective. 我费了好大劲望采纳写的有点多了你去掉点谢谢! Everystudentisthinkingandfeeling,thepersonalityofrealpeople.Ostensibly,studentsdifferlittle,butinreality,everystudenthashisownunique,unusualside.Therefore,thestudentsdonotunderstandtherecanbenorightofstudentstotrulylove,letalonefortheirtargetededucation.Whileunderstandingofthestudentsisnotaneasythingtodo.Teachersmustmakesomehardwork,studentsaretheteacherstargeted.Ifateacherofthestudentslostinterestandunderstanding,thenithaslostthegoodworkofthepremise,teachersonlycomprehensiveunderstandingoflearning,living,thinking,health,inordertoproceedfrom 望采纳 !我可累死了! Dearfather I'myoursonlida,wouldyoumindmysuggesttingyounottosmoke?Ithinkyouwouldn'tdoso.Iwanttoadviseyouthis.Smokingdamagesyouhealth.Next,Ioftenseeyouplayingcomputergametoolateandthenyouwillgetuplatethenextmoring.Couldyoupleasenotplaytoolate?Thatisbadforyourhealth.Besidethese,Isuggestyoutoexerciseeverymorningandeathealthyfood.Atlast,ihopeyoucanhelpmamdohousework. Different people have different hobbies.Some people likeliving in the big cities.But other people enjoy living in the rural areas.I like living in the rural areas.I like nature.Livinginthe big cities,like shanghai .Iwill feel noisy and tired.But if Istay in the rural areasI can see anything is beautiful.Allmakemeveryrelaxed.英语作文(70词左右)有汉语搭配。_百度知道
英语作文(70词左右)有汉语搭配。
it provides me with an interesting challenge and is a good way to relieve any frustrations which I have from school. Physically。我从小学开始打篮球. I started playing when I was in elementary school. 中文意思. I began playing it because all the other boys in my neighborhood enjoyed it. Now I play basketball twice a week,它提供我一种克服困难的力量. It is good for me both physically and mentally. I really love basketball。 我现在每星期打两次, it helps me maintain my strength and endurance and keep my weight down。在身体方面来说. Mentally:)~ 我最喜欢的活动是打篮球。在精神方面,它帮助我维持体力。我开始打篮球是因为住在我家附近的孩子们都喜欢打篮球。打篮球对我的身心两方面都有好处,耐力和减轻体重,它也是舒解功课方面招致的挫折感的好方法。我真的非常喜欢打篮球My favorite activity is playing basketball
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇保护环境的英语作文70词左右_百度作业帮
写一篇保护环境的英语作文70词左右
写一篇保护环境的英语作文70词左右
In recent years,protecting the environment is becoming more and more important to the whole human beings.(近年来,环保越来越受到全人类的重视) It is everyone's duty to do someting good to the environment around us.(保护好我们周边的环境是我们每一个人的职责)As middle school students,we can also do a lot of helpful things.(作为中学生的我们,也可以做许多有利于环保的事)For example,we can protect it by not throwing rubbish away.(比如说,我们可以避免到处扔垃圾)We can save water to make full use of it.(我们可以节约用水,并且充分利用水资源)We can use materials which do no harm to the enviornment.(我们还可以使用不破坏环境的材料)Thingd we can do are a great many.(我们可以做的事很多)Only when we have the idea of loving our environment can we make a better place to live.(只有我们有了环保的观念我们才能创建一个更好的生活环境)So everybody,let's take action!(所以,大家行动起来吧!)一篇英语作文《my
day》70词左右,前后照应,生动形象! - 同桌100学习网
您好,欢迎您来到![]或[]
在线解答时间:早上8:00-晚上22:30周六、日照常
一篇英语作文《my
day》70词左右,前后照应,生动形象!
急急急啊!~
提问者:lxy
上传:[注意:图片必须为JPG,GIF格式,大小不得超过100KB]
您好,欢迎来到同桌100!您想继续回答问题?您是新用户?
My School Days Looking over my own school days, there are so many things that I would rather not tell, that it will take very little time and space for me to use in telling what I am willing that the carping public should know about my early history. I began my educational career in a log school house. Finding that other great men had done that way, I began early to look around me for a log school house where I could begin in a small way to soak my system full of hard words and information. For a time I learned very rapidly. Learning came to me with very little effort at first. I would read my lesson over once or twice and then take my place in the class. It never bothered me to recite my lesson and so I stood at the head of the class. I could stick my big toe through a knot-hole in the floor and work out the most difficult problem. This became at last a habit with me. With my knot-hole I was safe, without it I would hesitate. A large red-headed boy, with feet like a summer squash and eyes like those of a dead codfish, was my rival. He soon discovered that I was very dependent on that knot-hole, and so one night he stole into the school house and plugged up the knot-hole, so that I could not work my toe into it and thus refresh my memory. Then the large red-headed boy, who had not formed the knot-hole habit, went to the head of the class and remained there. After I grew larger, my parents sent me to a military school. That is where I got the fine military learning and stately carriage that I still wear. My room was on the second floor, and it was very difficult for me to leave it at night, because the turnkey locked us up at 9 o’clock every evening. Still, I used to get out once in a while and wander around in the starlight. I did not know yet why I did it, but I presume it was a kind of somnambulism. I would go to bed thinking so intently of my lessons that I would get up and wander away, sometimes for miles, in the solemn night. One night I awoke and found myself in a watermelon patch. I was never so ashamed in my life. It is a very serious thing to be awakened so rudely out of a sound sleep, by a bull dog, to find yourself in the watermelon vineyard of a man with whom you are not acquainted. I was not on terms of social intimacy with this man or his dog. They did not belong to our set. We had never been thrown together before. After that I was called the great somnambulist and men who had watermelon conservatories shunned me. But it cured me of my somnambulism. I have never tried to somnambule any more since that time. There are other little incidents of my schooldays that come trooping up in my memory at this moment, but they were not startling in their nature. Mine is but the history of one who struggled on year after year, trying to do better, but most always failing to connect. The boys of Boston would do well to study carefully my record and then–do differently.
回答者:teacher051

我要回帖

更多关于 英语情景对话作文 的文章

随机推荐