八点半了该去上班了汉语句子结构提示完成下表句子.

完成下列英语句子,每空一词【小题1】几点了??What ____ is it?【小题2】今天星期几??What ____ is it today?【小题3】你今天上什么课??What are your ____ today??【小题4】今天上午我们有三节最喜欢的课。?We have three ____ lessons this morning.?【小题5】我们九点半上语文课,你呢??We____ Chinese lesson____ half past nine,____ ____ you?【小题6】你们什么时候上语文课??____ ____ your Chinese lesson?【小题7】今天我们不上数学课。?Today we ____ have maths lesson.【小题8】现在是八点半。?It's ____ ____ ____ now.-乐乐题库
& Module知识点 & “完成下列英语句子,每空一词【小题1】几点...”习题详情
175位同学学习过此题,做题成功率88.5%
完成下列英语句子,每空一词【小题1】几点了??What time & is it?【小题2】今天星期几??What day & is it today?【小题3】你今天上什么课??What are your lessons & today??【小题4】今天上午我们有三节最喜欢的课。?We have three favourite & lessons this morning.?【小题5】我们九点半上语文课,你呢??Wewhat about & Chinese lessonWhen is & half past nine,don't & half past eight& you?【小题6】你们什么时候上语文课?? &  & your Chinese lesson?【小题7】今天我们不上数学课。?Today we  & have maths lesson.【小题8】现在是八点半。?It's  &  &  & now.
本题难度:容易
题型:填空题&|&来源:2012-外研版初中英语七年级上册Module 7练习题
分析与解答
习题“完成下列英语句子,每空一词【小题1】几点了??What ____ is it?【小题2】今天星期几??What ____ is it today?【小题3】你今天上什么课??What are your ____...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】问几点了。What time ia it?或者what’s the tme?【小题2】对星期几提问用what day…?对日期提问用what’s the date?【小题3】也可以说what lessons do you have?【小题4】最喜欢的favorite 修饰后面的名词【小题5】表示在几点用at,what about="how" about?你呢?【小题6】对时间提问用when【小题7】一般现在时的否定句don’t +动词原形 【小题8】八点半可以表达为half past eight或eight thirty
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
完成下列英语句子,每空一词【小题1】几点了??What ____ is it?【小题2】今天星期几??What ____ is it today?【小题3】你今天上什么课??What are your...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
经过分析,习题“完成下列英语句子,每空一词【小题1】几点了??What ____ is it?【小题2】今天星期几??What ____ is it today?【小题3】你今天上什么课??What are your ____...”主要考察你对“Module 7 My school day”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
Module 7 My school day
与“完成下列英语句子,每空一词【小题1】几点了??What ____ is it?【小题2】今天星期几??What ____ is it today?【小题3】你今天上什么课??What are your ____...”相似的题目:
How long does it take your father &&&& to work every day?to drivedrivesdrivingdrive
My house is next&&&& my school.?A. at           B. to           C. in
Jenny gets up early in the morning.She has her breakfast and goes to school.She walks to the bus stop and takes a bus.She gets to school at about half past seven.Jenny is never late for school.She likes school and works hard.Classes begin at 8:00.She has six classes every day.Jenny is good at all her lessons,and she likes English best.Usually Jenny has lunch at school.She goes home at five in the afternoon.Sometimes,she helps her friends with their lessons.After dinner she usually watches TV news.Then she does her homework.She goes to bed at about 9:30.Jenny is a good girl.【小题1】 Where does Jenny have her breakfast?A.She has her breakfast at home.B.She has her breakfast at school.C.She has her breakfast at the bus stop.D.She has her breakfast on the bus.【小题2】 How does Jenny do in her lessons?A.She doesn’t like going to school.B.She can’t do her lessons.C.She does very well in her lessons.D.She doesn’t know her lessons at all.【小题3】What does Jenny sometimes do after school?A. She has dinner with her classmates at school.B.She helps her friends with their lessonsC.She does some shopping for her mother.D.She goes home with her friends.【小题4】What does Jenny do after dinner?A.She watches TV and then goes to bed.B.she watches TV and does some housework.C.She watches TV and does her homework.D.She reads her English and does some sports.&&&&
“完成下列英语句子,每空一词【小题1】几点...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“完成下列英语句子,每空一词【小题1】几点了??What ____ is it?【小题2】今天星期几??What ____ is it today?【小题3】你今天上什么课??What are your ____ today??【小题4】今天上午我们有三节最喜欢的课。?We have three ____ lessons this morning.?【小题5】我们九点半上语文课,你呢??We____ Chinese lesson____ half past nine,____ ____ you?【小题6】你们什么时候上语文课??____ ____ your Chinese lesson?【小题7】今天我们不上数学课。?Today we ____ have maths lesson.【小题8】现在是八点半。?It's ____ ____ ____ now.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“完成下列英语句子,每空一词【小题1】几点了??What ____ is it?【小题2】今天星期几??What ____ is it today?【小题3】你今天上什么课??What are your ____ today??【小题4】今天上午我们有三节最喜欢的课。?We have three ____ lessons this morning.?【小题5】我们九点半上语文课,你呢??We____ Chinese lesson____ half past nine,____ ____ you?【小题6】你们什么时候上语文课??____ ____ your Chinese lesson?【小题7】今天我们不上数学课。?Today we ____ have maths lesson.【小题8】现在是八点半。?It's ____ ____ ____ now.”相似的习题。怎么写,6.根据中文提示完成句子&_百度作业帮
怎么写,6.根据中文提示完成句子&
1.What lessons have onWhat are on
3 like good at in 4 favorite lessons talk with in 5 don't like bacause diffilcult for 6 on Monday afternoon
art interesting根据汉语提示完成下列句子,每空一词.根据图画,模仿例句编写对话_百度作业帮
根据汉语提示完成下列句子,每空一词.根据图画,模仿例句编写对话
Can you swim?No,I'can't.But I can play basketball.Can you play guitar?No,I'can't.But I can play draw.Can you sing?No,I'can't.But I can dance..2014新人教版初一下册英语unit2重点总结_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2014新人教版初一下册英语unit2重点总结
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语句子成分讲解 的文章