before sunset在…前面

在法的门前(Before the Law)──中英文双语文本
核心提示:《法律门前》是弗兰茨.卡夫卡未完成的小说《审判》中的一部分。寓言情节以守门人和乡下人为主线层层展开,通过二者对话及行为的精彩的描写,引出了笔者对一系列相关法律问题的思考。
  法的门前站着一个守门人。一个从乡下来的人走到这个守门人跟前,请求让他进法的门里去。可是,守门人说,现在不能让他进去。乡下人想了一想,然后又问道,那么以后可不可以让他进去。“有可能,”守门人说,“但现在不行。”因为通向法的大门始终是敞开着的,守门人又走到一边去了,乡下人便弯腰探身,往门里张望。守门人发现他这样做,笑着说:“如果你很想进去,那就不妨试试,暂且不管我是否许可。不过你得注意:我是有权的。我只是一个最低级的守门人。从一个大厅到另一个大厅都有守门人,而且一个比一个更有权。就是那第三个守门人的模样,我甚至都不敢正视一眼。”
(弗朗茨?卡夫卡)
  乡下人没有料到会有这么多的困难;他本来想,法的大门应该是每个人随时都可以通过的,但是,他现在仔细地看了一眼穿着皮大衣的守门人,看着他那又大又尖的鼻子和又长又稀又黑的鞑靼胡子,他便决定,还是等一等,得到允许后再进去。守门人给了他一个小矮凳,让他在门旁坐下。他就这样,长年累月地坐在那里等着。他作了多次尝试,请求让他进去,守门人也被弄得厌烦不堪。守门人时不时地也和他简短地聊上几句,问问他家里的情况和其他一些事情,不过,提问题的口气是非常冷漠的,就好像那些大人物提问一样;临到最后,他总是对他说,现在还不能放他进去。乡下人为这次旅行随身带了许多东西;为了能买通守门人,他把所有的东西都送掉了,这总还是非常值得的。守门人虽然把礼物都收下了,但每次总是说:“我收下来,只是为了免得让你认为,还有什么事情办得不周。”
  在这漫长的年月里,乡下人几乎一刻不停地观察着这个守门人。他忘记了还有其他的守门人,似乎这第一个守门人就是他进入法的大门的唯一障碍。最初几年,他还大声地咒骂自己的不幸遭遇,后来,他渐渐老了,只能独自嘟嘟囔囔几旬。他变得稚气起来了,因为对守门人的长年观察,甚至对守门人皮领子上的跳蚤都熟识了,他也请求跳蚤来帮助他,说服守门人改变主意。最后,他的视力变弱了,他不知道,是否他的周围世界真地变得暗下来了,或者只是他的眼睛在欺骗他。可是,就在这黑暗中,他却看到一束从法的大门里射出来的永不熄灭的光线。现在他的生命就要完结了。
  在临死之前,这么多年的所有体验都涌在他的头脑里,汇集成一个迄今为止他还没有向守门人提出过的问题。他招呼守门人过来,因为他那僵硬的身体再也站立不起来了。守门人不得不把身子俯得很低才能听到他说话,因为这两个人的高度差别太大显得对乡下人非常不利。“你现在还想知道些什么?” 守门人问,“你这个人真不知足。”“所有的人都在努力到达法的跟前,”乡下人说,“可是,为什么这许多年来,除了我以外没有人要求进去呢?”守门人看出,这乡下人快要死了,为了让他那渐渐消失的听觉还能听清楚,便在他耳边大声吼道:“这道门没有其他人能进得去,因为它是专为你而开的。我现在要去把它关上了。”
  Before the Law
  by Franz Kafka
  Before the law sits a gatekeeper. To this gatekeeper comes a man from the country who asks to gain entry into the law. But the gatekeeper says that he cannot grant him entry at the moment. The man thinks about it and then asks if he will be allowed to come in sometime later on. “It is possible,” says the gatekeeper, “but not now.” The gate to the law stands open, as always, and the gatekeeper walks to the side, so the man bends over in order to see through the gate into the inside. When the gatekeeper notices that, he laughs and says: “If it tempts you so much, try going inside in spite of my prohibition. But take note. I am powerful. And I am only the most lowly gatekeeper. But from room to room stand gatekeepers, each more powerful than the other. I cannot endure even one glimpse of the third.” The man from the country has not expected such difficulties: the law should always be accessible for everyone, he thinks, but as he now looks more closely at the gatekeeper in his fur coat, at his large pointed nose and his long, thin, black Tartar’s beard, he decides that it would be better to wait until he gets permission to go inside. The gatekeeper gives him a stool and allows him to sit down at the side in front of the gate. There he sits for days and years. He makes many attempts to be let in, and he wears the gatekeeper out with his requests. The gatekeeper often interrogates him briefly, questioning him about his homeland and many other things, but they are indifferent questions, the kind great men put, and at the end he always tells him once more that he cannot let him inside yet. The man, who has equipped himself with many things for his journey, spends everything, no matter how valuable, to win over the gatekeeper. The latter takes it all but, as he does so, says, “I am taking this only so that you do not think you have failed to do anything.” During the many years the man observes the gatekeeper almost continuously. He forgets the other gatekeepers, and this first one seems to him the only obstacle for entry into the law. He curses the unlucky circumstance, in the first years though later, as he grows old, he only mumbles to himself. He becomes childish and, since in the long years studying the gatekeeper he has also come to know the fleas in his fur collar, he even asks the fleas to help him persuade the gatekeeper. Finally his eyesight grows weak, and he does not know whether things are really darker around him or whether his eyes are merely deceiving him. But he recognizes now in the darkness an illumination which breaks inextinguishably out of the gateway to the law. Now he no longer has much time to live. Before his death he gathers in his head all his experiences of the entire time up into one question which he has not yet put to the gatekeeper. He waves to him, since he can no longer lift up his stiffening body. The gatekeeper has to bend way down to him, for the great difference has changed things considerably to the disadvantage of the man. “What do you still want to know now?” asks the gatekeeper. “You are insatiable.” “Everyone strives after the law,” says the man, “so how is it that in these many years no one except me has requested entry?” The gatekeeper sees that the man is already dying and, in order to reach his diminishing sense of hearing, he shouts at him, “Here no one else can gain entry, since this entrance was assigned only to you. I’m going now to close it.”
责任编辑:海星
相关阅读:by与before在表示在……之前有什么区别?_百度作业帮
by与before在表示在……之前有什么区别?
by与before在表示在……之前有什么区别?
By与before都可以做介词与副词,但是Before还可以做连词,当两者都表示在----之前这意思时候,By的词性只能是介词,而Before三种词性都可以用来表达.简单点说,By在表示在--之前,只能在表示在某个时间点之前,而且已经非常接近这个时间点,而Before离这个时间点,还很长.就好比手枪和大炮一样,都可以杀敌,但是后者更厉害,用途更广.商品编号:
京 东 价:
支  持:
合约套餐:
请选择套餐内容
 您选择的地区暂不支持合约机销售!
在线客服:
服务支持:
If I Should Die Before I Wake
在我醒来之前死去
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
京东商城向您保证所售商品均为正品行货,京东自营商品开具机打发票或电子发票。
凭质保证书及京东商城发票,可享受全国联保服务(奢侈品、钟表除外;奢侈品、钟表由京东联系保修,享受法定三包售后服务),与您亲临商场选购的商品享受相同的质量保证。京东商城还为您提供具有竞争力的商品价格和,请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')Before Sunrise
男女主角在火车上相遇,因为聊得投机一起中途下了火车,在维也纳停留一天,第二天各奔东西。看上去挺简单挺俗的一个故事,连男女主角自己心里也怕这样所以,就变得有意思了整个片子几乎全部都是对话,但是一点都不闷看的时候觉得这样的事情其实每个人都会碰到记得大二大三的时候,总有几个晚上是男女朋友一起在学校里面通宵的某天晚上,外面风大雨大,大家躲在不开灯的教室里说话黑咕隆咚的环境里,大家坦白得都像小白兔看着看着觉得这个不是剧情片而是纪录片了jesse说,我会一直懊悔没有成功让你和我一起下车celine说,但是说不定我会在另外一站和别人下车两人一起哦……哦……哦……哦,接着大笑瞧,我们平时不是也是这样吗?他们和我们一样,看多了俗套的爱情片希望自己的生活能够“多点情趣”,也希望彼此能坦诚相待于是,很美好地,两人相遇、了解、相爱……瞧,爱情如此简单自然他们的对话很有意思一方面两人真的很契合,所以说出的东西彼此能有共鸣(连我都有共鸣)另一方面,男女的想法又不一样,同样的事情大家都会有不同的看法我想,大部分的人应该对于同性和异性都还是有好奇心的希望有机会知道,“我们”和“你们”平时都是怎样想的或者说,对于同一件事情,各自有怎样不同的看法于是,作为观众的我,饶有兴趣地看片子作为剧中人的他们饶有兴趣地倾听对方倾听与表达,最简单的沟通,还怀着好奇心,多棒最小的时候不懂,两个人老是在一起,会不会没劲阿后来知道,原来爱情也需要想象力于是,当旁边有人高谈阔论有人埋头读书有人大声抱怨的时候他们在餐厅里,彼此扮演对方的朋友,互相打电话有些话,你知道,我们很难在别人面前说出来但是在另一个身份的掩护下就能顺利进行关于这一点,王家卫的西毒大概最懂了阿冬同学说,林夕作词的春光乍泻就是因为看了此片呵,小时候听黄耀明唱的时候自己也会跟着摇摆起舞还曾经把曲子保留歌词去掉自己重新填了词我的歌词生涯,由小学五年级开始也许以后我真的会去写歌词,嘿嘿,谁知道呢ps 网上找到男女主角性格分析文章一篇,大家共享:明天中午休息时候一定要做的事情就是:把下集买回来!还有一段最后男主角念的诗,刚知道,原来也是w.h.auden写的,四婚一葬里面也有他的诗阿As I Walked Out One Evening by W.H.Auden (1937) As I walked out one evening, Walking down Bristol Street, The crowds upon the pavement Were fields of harvest wheat. And down by the brimming river I heard a lover sing Under an arch of the railway: 'Love has no ending. 'I'll love you, dear, I'll love you Till China and Africa meet, And the river jumps over the mountain And the salmon sing in the street, 'I'll love you till the ocean Is folded and hung up to dry And the seven stars go squawking Like geese about the sky. 'The years shall run like rabbits, For in my arms I hold The Flower of the Ages, And the first love of the world.' But all the clocks in the city Began to whirr and chime: 'O let not Time deceive you, You cannot conquer Time. 'In the burrows of the Nightmare Where Justice naked is, Time watches from the shadow And coughs when you would kiss. 'In headaches and in worry Vaguely life leaks away, And Time will have his fancy To-morrow or to-day. 'Into many a green valley Drift Time breaks the threaded dances And the diver's brilliant bow. 'O plunge your hands in water, Plunge the Stare, stare in the basin And wonder what you've missed. 'The glacier knocks in the cupboard, The desert sighs in the bed, And the crack in the tea-cup opens A lane to the land of the dead. 'Where the beggars raffle the banknotes And the Giant is enchanting to Jack, And the Lily-white Boy is a Roarer, And Jill goes down on her back. 'O look, look in the mirror? O look in your distress: Life remains a blessing Although you cannot bless. 'O stand, stand at the window As the t You shall love your crooked neighbour With your crooked heart.' It was late, late in the evening, The l The clocks had ceased their chiming, And the deep river ran on. Lay Your Sleeping Head, My Love Lay your sleeping head, my love, Human on my faithless arm, Time and fevers burn away Individual beauty from Thoughtful children, and the grave Proves the child ephemeral: But in my arms till break of day Let the living creature lie, Mortal, guilty, but to me The entirely beautiful. Soul and body have no bounds: To lovers as they lie upon Her tolerant enchanted slope In their ordinary swoon, Grave the vision Venus sends Of supernatural sympathy, Uni While an abstract insight wakes Among the glaciers and the rocks The hermit's sensual ectasy. Certainty, fidelity On the stroke of midnight pass Like vibrations of a bell, And fashionable madmen raise Their pedantic boring cry: Every farthing of the cost, All the dreadful cards fortell, Shall be paid, but not from this night Not a whisper, not a thought, Not a kiss nor look be lost. Beauty, midnight, vision dies: Let the winds of dawn that blow Softly round your dreaming head Such a day of sweetness show Eye and knocking heart may bless. Find the Noons of dryness see you fed By the involuntary powers, Nights of insults let you pass Watched by every human love.
分享到微信
  呵呵,竟然能在这里看到电影里这首诗的全本
  before sunrise/sunrise我各看了不下5遍,已经不是喜欢那么简单了
  这片子承载了太多的回忆。。。现在已经不敢再看了
  喜欢的要命.星星莹,我总觉得我总是错了什么,看了这部电影才明白.
  jy,上级借我刻录阿,ccccc
  DANKE!
  太狠了~
  他们的对话很有意思
    一方面两人真的很契合,所以说出的东西彼此能有共鸣(连我都有共鸣)
    另一方面,男女的想法又不一样,同样的事情大家都会有不同的看法
    我想,大部分的人应该对于同性和异性都还是有好奇心的
    希望有机会知道,“我们”和“你们”平时都是怎样想的
    或者说,对于同一件事情,各自有怎样不同的看法
    于是,作为观众的我,饶有兴趣地看片子
    作为剧中人的他们饶有兴趣地倾听对方
    倾听与表达,最简单的沟通,还怀着好奇心,多棒
  -----------------------------------------------------
  这段有同感.
  我记得中间有一段故事
  靠写诗来谋生的人,给他们俩写了一首
  i don't know you
  you don't know me.
  平时觉得这都是什么呀,
  但是在那种情况下就很感动
'I'll love you, dear, I'll love you
    Till China and Africa meet,
    And the river jumps over the mountain
    And the salmon sing in the street,
    'I'll love you till the ocean
    Is folded and hung up to dry
    And the seven stars go squawking
    Like geese about the sky.

突然想起“山无棱,天地合,才敢与君绝”。

一下午看完了两部,太喜欢了!!

诗人是不是还有一句
  I carry you
  you carry me
  哈哈
  天下无双啦
  it's too hard to find a soulmate~
  虽然已经过了很久,想起这部电影还是很心动。LZ的点评很赞~还有这首浪漫的诗~有共鸣而各有不同观点,这是聊天最佳的状态了吧!~
剧情 / 爱情
理查德·林克莱特
伊桑·霍克 / 朱莉·德尔佩 / 安德莉亚·埃克特 / 汉诺·波西尔
& 2005-, all rights reserved日出之前.Before.Sunrise(中英字幕) | 爱在黎明破晓前 | 中文字幕下载 | 电影字幕 | 外挂字幕 | Sub of Movies.
字幕下载:日出之前.Before.Sunrise(中英字幕) | 爱在黎明破晓前
制作发行信息
制作人:i-fung
校订人:i-fung
上传人:i-fung
字幕来源:校订翻译
简体中文,英文,中英对照及中英特效字幕

我要回帖

更多关于 before sunset 的文章

随机推荐