anything 在否定句wrong的同意句

there is something wrong with his teeth同义句 he _____ a ______百度作业帮
there is something wrong with his teeth同义句 he _____ a _____
there is something wrong with his teeth同义句 he _____ a _____
he【has】a 【toothache】
能告诉我这个toothache什么意思么?一个英语句子的改写there was something wrong with my leg.分别写出它的同义句、否定句、疑问句、现在式、将来式it took me three months to recover.写出它的各种时态.(现在式、将来式、过去时……)_百度作业帮
一个英语句子的改写there was something wrong with my leg.分别写出它的同义句、否定句、疑问句、现在式、将来式it took me three months to recover.写出它的各种时态.(现在式、将来式、过去时……)
一个英语句子的改写there was something wrong with my leg.分别写出它的同义句、否定句、疑问句、现在式、将来式it took me three months to recover.写出它的各种时态.(现在式、将来式、过去时……)
there was something wrong with my leg.同义句:Something is wrong with my leg.否定句:There was nothing wrong with my leg.疑问句:Was there anything wrong with my leg?现在式:There is something wrong with my leg.将来式:There will be something wrong with my leg.it took me three months to recover.现在式It takes me three months to recover.将来式:It will take me three months to recover.过去时:It took me three months to recover.
something was wrong with my legthere was nothing wrong with my legwas there
something wrong with my leg?there is something wrong with my legthere will be something wrong with my leg初一英语题What would you like to buy?(改为同意句)Do you want some flowers?(同上)Was there (
) with your watch?A.wrong something
B.anything wrong
C.wrong anything_百度作业帮
初一英语题What would you like to buy?(改为同意句)Do you want some flowers?(同上)Was there (
B.anything wrong
C.wrong anything
初一英语题What would you like to buy?(改为同意句)Do you want some flowers?(同上)Was there (
B.anything wrong
C.wrong anything
What do you want to buy?what about some flowers?B
What do you want to buy?what about some flowers?B
Would you like to buy something?Would you
like some flowers?Was there ( anything wrong) with your watch?
I would like tu buy it.Yes,I want some flowers.B.anything wrongThere is nothing wrong with my computer.(改为同义句)There ____ ____ ____ with my computer._百度作业帮
There is nothing wrong with my computer.(改为同义句)There ____ ____ ____ with my computer.
There is nothing wrong with my computer.(改为同义句)There ____ ____ ____ with my computer.
isn't anything wrong 亲,望采纳啊╭(╯3╰)╮
为你解答。There is nothing wrong with my computer.(同义句)There (isn't anything wrong) with my computer.我的电脑没问题。
There isn't anything wrong with my computer.你好,翁锦文为你解答,如对你有所帮助,请采纳或给予好评,如有其他疑问,可以向我求助,O(∩_∩)O谢谢英语同意句转换_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语同意句转换
||暂无简介
总评分3.9|
浏览量15966
大小:172.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 anything 在否定句 的文章