瞧!大卫正在河里游泳,这很危险
看,大卫正在湖里面游泳,他是危险的
看!大卫正在湖里面游泳。这样很危险。望采纳
看!大卫正在湖里洗澡!那太危险了!
看!大卫正在湖里游泳!那太危险了!
刚才打错了look lake shabi麻烦大家,帮我解释点是什么意思_百度作业帮
look lake shabi麻烦大家,帮我解释点是什么意思
look lake shabi麻烦大家,帮我解释点是什么意思
总不能让她的批准,但他并没有失去爱的眼光,终于放弃了有一天,所以我认为这是一首诗歌叙事诗的诗人失恋伤心的情绪。他支付了女主角愿意参考译文1:我最喜欢的地方是太阳和月亮的湖。你可能会问,为什么人们称之为。如果飞得高的湖泊和周围往下看,从你的飞机,你会发现自己的答案。在这个湖的中间,有一个小岛。人们叫它珍珠岛,因为它看起来像一颗明珠。在龙珠岛一侧的湖看起来像一个太阳,对方看起来像月球。这就是为什么人们称之为湖太阳和月亮湖。参考译文2:我的喜爱位置是太阳和Moon湖。 您可以问为什么人们如此叫它。 如果您飞行高在湖并且从您的飞机看下来,您将发现答复。 在这个湖中间,有一个小海岛。 因为它看似珍珠,居于电话它珍珠海岛。 在珍珠海岛的一边湖看似太阳,并且在另一边看似月亮。 所以居于电话湖太阳和Moon湖。参考译文3:我最喜欢的地方是太阳和月亮湖。你可能会问为什么人们叫它如此。如果您了湖上飞高,环顾四周,从你的飞机,你会自己找到答案。在这个湖的中间有一个小岛。人们叫它珍珠岛是因为它看起来像一颗珍珠。一侧的珍珠岛湖看起来像太阳,而另一方面侧面看上去像一个月亮。这就是为什么人们叫湖的太阳和月亮湖。参考译文4:我最喜欢的地方是太阳和月亮湖。 你可能会问,为什么人们称它如此。 如果您在湖水飞_______擃_____________在从你,你会找到答案自己。 在中东该湖的,有一个小岛屿。 人们称它龙珠岛因为它看起来像一颗明珠。 一边的龙珠岛湖的期待着就像是太阳,和在其他方面看上去象一个月球。 这就是为什么人们称该湖的太阳和月亮湖。语义参照:lonly night
孤独的夜晚普鲁士
Prussia低落的日子过去咯
Slightly depressed days pastBe youself !
做你自己!请讲中文
Please speak ChineseThere are many sweets here.There are many biscuits,too.
有很多糖果在这里。也有很多的饼干。Cool Times Management Co., Ltd, mainly engages in the management of hotel and entertainment, which is well-known in the hotel and entertainment industry golden brand management team.
酷时代管理有限公司,主要从事酒店和娱乐、 知名的酒店及娱乐行业黄金品牌管理团队的管理。I don't know what say ?
我不知道有什么说什么?二万伍仟二佰柒拾四元陆角
$ 20,000 Wu Qian Bai qi to pick up the second of four landing pointhenry hudson
亨利·赫德森Where does Mary woke?
在玛莉睡醒呢?我们要有一个平衡的饮食习惯
We would like to have a balanced diet轻重缓急
Priorities积极的一方面
Positive side至今,所有出版的书都未能令人信服地解答这一谜团。
So far, all published book has given convincing answers to this mystery.污染很少
正在翻译,请等待...parts preparation
部件制备king dom
王 domThere comes a point in your life when you realize:who matters,who never did,who won’t anymore...And who always will.
自带有一个点你的生活中,当你意识到:谁事项,从来没有谁,谁也不会了... ...总是会。never end peace and love
永远不会结束和平与爱match the sourech video
匹配sourech录影- Battle.net Mail Features
- Battle.net邮件功能The containers are significantly less expensive and less time-consuming to install
容器是大大减少昂贵且耗时少安装Count.Wtite
Count.Wtite外接
外観我没有足够的钱
I did not have enough money我的世界只需要你
My world just need yourinstall custom bundie
安装自定义 bundie没有女朋友 你
No girlfriend你误会了
You misunderstandSKM2400 型并联机床的外观及结构原理
SKM 2400 type of machine tools and the appearance and structure principleloan from the bank
从银行贷款interred
interredAizome
Aizomeyou like the flowers
你喜欢花她在我们班很受欢迎,因为她非常喜欢帮助他人
She is very popular in our class because she liked it very much to help others.恩啊 欢迎你来
Well welcome you tohave U ever readed news? about Hoang Sa Island
have U ever readed news? about Hoang Sa Island我将提供价格给你们在下周二
I will provide price to you next Tuesdaysmoke a lot
吸了很多唯爱宝
Tatta hitotsu no treasureafter work you come at home?
下班后,你在家吗?工作的重点和难点是挖掘空间再生的潜力。
The focus of the work is difficult and the potential excavation space renewable sources.两种模式
Two这位老人入党五十年了
The old man to join the 50 years即中药生产过程智能化控制系统,将成为构建现代中药质量标准化体系的一个重要任务和迫切需求。
The intelligent control system of the Chinese traditional medicine production process, will become an important task of constructing modern Chinese medicine quality standardization system and the urgent needs.Thank you to my side
谢谢你我身边the heart is very sad
非常可悲的是心的it is really hard to say good bye
很难说再见开后门
正在翻译,请等待...不过我可以当你的网上导游
However I when your Internet Guidecan i jerk to u tho without u seeing??
我可以干到 u 虽然没有看到 u??你在找什么?
What are you looking for?enxchange
enxchangedaming is vis
大明是对最近查询:
正在翻译,请等待...
没收违法生产的产品赢得了这些组织
My dear brother
尽管如此,马德里
Is one of six anti-Japanese base area in mountain area of China!
Companies need to go to work early tomorrow, no time to use a computer online, so now to you. Oh! You follow this type of choice on it. OK? Oh
ididnt听到你来在昨晚
Establishing a relationship of trust
No sexual function are
Space there is
You can making Word tables to memorize these words
Relating to products in this brochure color十点半之前.英文题!A:_ _,sir.Can you tell me the way to Xill Lake?B:Sorry,I‘m new here.Look,there's a _ over there.Go and ask him.A:Excuse me sir._ _I get to Xill Lake?C:It's very far.You can _Bus No.5.A:Thank you _ _,By _百度作业帮
十点半之前.英文题!A:_ _,sir.Can you tell me the way to Xill Lake?B:Sorry,I‘m new here.Look,there's a _ over there.Go and ask him.A:Excuse me sir._ _I get to Xill Lake?C:It's very far.You can _Bus No.5.A:Thank you _ _,By
十点半之前.英文题!A:_ _,sir.Can you tell me the way to Xill Lake?B:Sorry,I‘m new here.Look,there's a _ over there.Go and ask him.A:Excuse me sir._ _I get to Xill Lake?C:It's very far.You can _Bus No.5.A:Thank you _ _,By the way,_ the East Lake Park?C:It’s _ _the zoo.A:Thanks _ _.【每空只能填一个单词】一个小孩在做模型的英文:make a model _.【于是后面还有填什么的么.We also saw hippos in the pool.I don't like _ at all.They are _.可能暂时没有悬赏分,我一定会做任务补上的!
excuse mepoliceman how can take very much where's next to a lot planethem ugly
Excuse me,manHow couldtakevery muchWherenext tovery muchplane这个空,做飞机模型或船模型等其他都行。。it ugly请问你是在那里看出有过去式呢?0.0我没有用过去式啊。。。那个could只是表示一种委婉的说法啊,更客气。。英语中的一种语气...
我没有用过去式啊。。。那个could只是表示一种委婉的说法啊,更客气。。英语中的一种语气,并不是表示过去式。。希望英语高手的人都来帮帮我吧!一、用所给词的适当形式填空.1.Look!One of them ______ (swim) in the lake.2."Why are you late today?"my father said _______(angry)3.My mother _______(cook) at home at noon yesterday.4.We _____(lis_百度作业帮
希望英语高手的人都来帮帮我吧!一、用所给词的适当形式填空.1.Look!One of them ______ (swim) in the lake.2."Why are you late today?"my father said _______(angry)3.My mother _______(cook) at home at noon yesterday.4.We _____(lis
希望英语高手的人都来帮帮我吧!一、用所给词的适当形式填空.1.Look!One of them ______ (swim) in the lake.2."Why are you late today?"my father said _______(angry)3.My mother _______(cook) at home at noon yesterday.4.We _____(listen) to the radio when someone called me up.5.When did you finish _______(surf)the internet last night?6.I will be a _______(report)when I grow up.7.His Chinese is _______(bad)than mine.8.Could you please _______(clean)your room?9.Charles Smith stopped __________(hiccup)in 1990.10.I'm sorry ________(hear)that.写好后有赏!
1. is swimming2. angrily3. cooked4. were listening5. surfing6. reporter7. worse8. clean9. hiccuping10. to hear
is swimmingangrilycookedwas listeningsurfingreporterworsecleanhiccupingto hear
are swimmingangrilycookedwere listeningsurfingreporterworsecleanto hiccupto hear应该是这样 。
1.is swimming2.angrily3.cooked4.were listening5.surfing6.reporter7.worse8.clean9.hiccuping10.to hear
用的著高手么?初中题目而已哦。。一楼的right

我要回帖

更多关于 shabi.com 的文章

随机推荐