遥感卫星监测:...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码栏目推荐:
&&&&&&&&&&&&
您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
小组活动能帮助我们更好的学习英语
:小组活动能帮助我们更好的学习英语Group Activities Help Us Study English Better
In our English Class, we often have group activities. There are usually three or four students in one group. In my opinion, the group activities help us study English better. First of all, we should know what the task is all about and how we will do it. Second, we have to make ourselves understood that what we try to conevy. We should know that each group member should play a different role and students should work together. If we have any questions, we should turn to our teacher for help. At the same time, we should have communicate with our group members. Last but not least, we must preform our activities in front of the whole class. It helps us to learn English better.
在英语课堂中,我们经常组织集体活动。一般来说,每个组都有3、4名学生。在我看来,小组活动能帮助我们更好的学习英语。首先,我们得知道小组的任务是什 么,我们应该怎么做。其次,我们要让他人明白自己所表达的东西。每个组员都扮演着不同的角色,学生们要相互合作。如果我们有任何问题,可以向老师求教。与 此同时,我们应该与其他的组员进行交流。最后一点,我们必须要在全部同学的面前表演所接受的任务。做表演让我们的英语学得更好。
英语作文网的发展离不您的支持和帮助,如果你觉得本站文章对你有所帮助,希望你能给我们赞助。
相关英语作文
英语作文排行
英文作文推荐
是你学习英文写作的好网站,喜欢的话请推荐给你的好朋友吧,让他们也一起来学习英文写作
CopyRight © 2012
版权所有 All Rights Reserved.【第一篇】:一节英语课 An English Class
Yesterday, we had an interesting English class. There were a group of American college students visiting to our school. Therefore, they acted as our English teachers yesterday, and the teacher of my class was Roan. He is twenty-two years old and he comes from Los Angeles. He has learned Chinese for more than 3 years, so sometimes we could communicate in Chinese. He simply introduced the United States to us, including geography, history and education. He shared us with his education experiences and told his stories to us, especially in the junior school. He was so active and energetic in the class and we were impressed. In the end of the class, he suggested us to be more active in the class and encouraged us to study hard. He said that he felt difficult to learn Chinese but he always tried his best.
昨天,我们上了一堂有趣的英语课。有一群美国大学生到我们学校参观。因此,昨天他们当了我们的英语老师,我们班的老师是Roan。他22岁,来自洛杉矶。他学习中文已经有三年多了,所以有时候我们可以用中文跟他沟通。他向我们简单介绍了美国,包括地理,历史和教育。他和我们分享了他的教育经历,告诉我们他的故事,尤其是初中经历。他课堂上积极活跃,令我们印象深刻。在课堂的最后,他建议我们课堂上要更加活跃,并鼓励我们努力学习。他说他觉得学中文很难,但是他一直尽自己最大努力。
【第二篇】:课后活动 Activities after Class
Nowadays, the burden of middle school students is heavy, because they have to study at school all day long .After class, their parents take them to participate in various interest classes. However, in my opinion, activities after class is as important as study. By participating in activities after class, middle school students can learn what they cant learn from books. For example, students can develop their team spirit and sense of competition by playing football or basketball. Besides, school is not just a place for learning knowledge. It is also a place for making friends, having fun and improving personalities, and all these can be achieved by participating in activities after class. Therefore, remember to spend some time in activities after class.
如今,中学生的负担很重,因为他们一整天都要在学校学习。课后,他们的父母还要带他们去参加各种各样的兴趣班。但是,在我看来,课后活动和学习一样重要。通过参加课后活动,中学生可以学到从课本上学不到的东西。比如,通过踢足球或者打篮球,学生可以培养他们的团队精神和竞争意识。此外,学校不仅仅是学习知识的地方。学校也是一个交友,玩耍和改善个性的地方。而且,所有这些都可以通过参加课后活动实现。因此,记得多花时间在课后活动上。
【第三篇】:校运会 A Sports Meeting
Last Thursday and Friday, our school held the 40th sports meeting. It is one of the biggest activities each year in my school. All the students badly expect to it. All games in the sports meeting werevery exciting and running was the most intense. Class 4 Grade 3 did the best in the sports. They got the highest scores. My class won the third but it was the best in the six classes of my grade. Liang Wen and Qiu Lu are my classmates. They both won first in the running competition and high jump competition. There were other classmates got scores in other games. Although they didnt won the first, they tried their best. Friendship first, competition second. Winning was not our only purpose. The most important was that we were happy in this activity.
上周星期四和星期五我们学校举行了第四十届校运会。这是我们学校每年的最大活动,所有的学生都十分期待。校运会的所有比赛都很令人激动,跑步是最紧张的。三年级四班在校运会中表现最优异。他们获得了最高分。我们班获得了第三名,但是已经是我们年级六个班当中最好的了。梁文和邱露是我的同学,他们都在跑步和跳高比赛中获得了第一名。还有其他同学在其他比赛中得分了。尽管他们没有获得第一名,但是他们已经尽力了。友谊第一,比赛第二。获胜不是我们唯一的目的。最重要的是我们在这次活动中很开心。
【第四篇】:我的改变 How Ive Changed
When I was a little child, I used to play with my friends all day long. We found that almost anything could bring fun to us. But now, I am growing up, things seem to change gradually that I dont realize. I had a lot of time to play before, but now nearly all my time is spent on study and homework. I used to watch entertainment program but now I prefer news and English programs. Generally speaking, things turn better. Now, I am interested in reading and writing. I think that the more good books I read, the more knowledge I get. Writing is a good way to practice my thinking and improve my writing skills. Besides, I become more independent. I can deal with many problems by myself. I think its important change for me.
当我还是个小孩的时候,我经常和朋友玩一整天。我们发现几乎每件事都能够给我们带来乐趣。但是现在,我慢慢长大了,很多东西似乎在我无意识中慢慢改变了。以前我有很多时间来玩,但是现在几乎所有的时间都花在学习和作业上。我过去常常看娱乐节目,但是现在我喜欢看新闻了英语节目。一般来说,事情变得更好了。现在我对阅读和写作很感兴趣。我认为我读的好书越多,我就可以获得越多知识。写作是锻炼我的思维和提高我的写作技能的好方法。此外,我变得更独立了。我可以自己解决很多问题。我觉得这对我是重要的改变。
【第五篇】:课外时间安排的调查Survey on Spare Time
English Online made a survey on what junior students do in their spare time. Here is the result.
网上英语对初中生课余时间的安排做了一项调查。以下是调查结果。
After class, 60% of junior students spend their time on study, reading books or doing homework at home. 5% of them watch TV and 15% play computer games. The other 20% spend their time on doing sports or playing outdoors.
放学后,60%的初中生课外时间在学习,阅读或者在家做作业。5%的学生看电视,还有15%玩电脑游戏。另外20%做运动或者外出玩耍。
According to the survey, things seem better than before because of the policy of pressure reduction. But we still be noticed that there are about 60% junior students are busy at their study after school. Study is the not only important thing for students. They also should spend some time in playing to relax. By playing, students can build a healthy body as well as a healthy mind.
根据调查,由于减负政策,情况似乎比以前好转了。但是我们仍然需要注意,大约60%的初中生课后还是忙于学习。学习对学生不是唯一重要的事,他们也应该花时间玩耍放松。通过玩耍,学生可以锻炼健康的体魄和健康的心灵。
【第六篇】:考试作弊之我见 My View on Cheating in Exam
At present, a growing number of middle school students have picked up a bad habit-cheating in examinations. According to my observation, there are the following reasons. Firstly, there are too much exams, some of them are too difficult. Secondly, some students do not work hard in daily life. When the exams come, they choose to cheat. Thirdly, some of them spend too much time in playing games or surfing the Internet, so they dont have enough time to prepare for the exams. Finally, they want to get high scores in exams so that make teachers and parents happy.
如今,越来越多的中学生养成了考试作弊的不良习惯。据我观察,原因有下。首先,考试太多,有的考试很难。其次,有的学生平时不努力。考试的时候他们就选择作弊。再次,他们中有的人花太多时间玩游戏或上网,因而没有足够的时间为考试做准备。最后,他们想再考试中取得高分以使老师和父母开心。
In my point of view, cheating in exams is such a bad habit that causes harm to students. I think honest is one of the most important characters of a student. Besides, hard-working is the only way to get high scores in exams. Last, I think schools should reduce exams and offer more time to students for their self-studies.
在我看来,考试作弊是个坏习惯,会给学生带来坏处。我认为诚实是一名学生最重要的性格之一。此外,努力是考试取得高分的唯一途径。最后,我认为学校应该减少考试,给学生提供更多时间自习。
【第七篇】:我的爱好 My Hobbies
Everyone has some hobbies.Different people has different hobby.Hobbies can make you grow as a person,develop you interests and keep you healthy,such as reading,collecting stamps,playing basketball,mountain biking,growing vegetables and so on. My hobby is reading.I often read books before go to bed, because I hardly go to bed without reading.I think reading helpsme learn much knowledge and know a new the world.Im also interested in playing basketball.I play basketball so well that I join school team.I often play basketball after school with my friends.Although its tired to play basketball, I enjoy myself. It also brings me success and keep me healthy. But we shouldnt spend all our time on our favourite hobbies, because there are many other interesting things to do in life,and we should try to do something new or different.
每个人都有爱好。不同的人有不同的爱好。爱好可以让你成长为一个人,发展你的兴趣和你保持健康,如读书,集邮,打篮球,骑山地自行车,种植蔬菜等。我的爱好是阅读。我睡觉前我经常会阅读,因为不看书我几乎睡不着。我认为阅读帮助我学到很多知识,了解新的世界。我对打篮球也感兴趣。我篮球打得很好,因此我加入了校队。放学后我经常和朋友打篮球。尽管打篮球很累,但是我很享受。它也给我带来了成功,使我保持健康。但是我们不应该把所有的时间都花在我们的爱好上,因为生活中还有很多其他事情要做,而且我们应该尝试一些新的或者不同的事物。
【第八篇】:我的空余时间 My Free Time
As a middle school student, I dont have much free time, but I still have a lot of things to do. I like listening to music and reading, so in my free time, I always listening to music and search the Internet for about half-hour. Its a good way to relax myself. I always do some reading before go to bed. Besides, I always go to swimming after school. Exercises help me to keep healthy and do good to my study. As the same as other students, I often watch TV in the evening, but I have to finish my homework first. At the weekends, I will help my mother with the housework, such as clean the house, do some washing. And, its a time to visit my friends. We are always happy together.
作为一名中学生,我没有很多自由时间,但是我仍然有很多事情要做。我喜欢听音乐和阅读,所以空闲时间我经常上网听音乐半个小时。这是自我放松的一种好方式。睡觉前我经常看些书。此外,放学后我经常去游泳。锻炼帮助我保持健康,对我的学习有好处。和其他同学一样,我晚上也经常看电视,但是我必须先完成作业。周末,我会帮妈妈做些家务,比如打扫屋子,洗衣服等等。而且,这也是我拜访朋友的时间。我们在一起的时候总是很快乐。
【第九篇】:早餐的重要性 The Importance of Breakfast
Breakfast is of great importance. Scientific reports show that a good breakfast helps one to get enough energy for the whole days work. Since you havent eaten anything for about 12 hours, breakfast is essential and it should be light and less greasy. Therefore, bread, egg, milk, soybean milk or porridge are suitable for you, and all of them are rich in nutrients. In short, a nutritious breakfast can make you energetic for the whole day, so it should be highly valued.
早餐很重要。科学报告指出,一顿好的早餐可以帮助一个人获得一整天工作的能量。因为大约十二小时你都没有进食了,早餐很必要,而且早餐应该清淡,少油腻。因此,面包,鸡蛋,牛奶,豆奶或者粥是最适合你的,而且它们都富含营养。总之,一顿营养的早餐可以一整天精力充沛,所以应该高度重视。
【第十篇】:我们的班会 Our Class Meeting
Its almost the end of our middle years. Last Friday afternoon, we had our last class meeting in our classroom. All the students and our class teacher took part in it.
差不多到了初中的尾声了。上周五下午,我们在教室里举行了最后一次班会。所有的学生和老师都参加了。
We held a warm discussion about our future life. Each of us spoke at the meeting actively. Besides, we also showed our sincere thanks to our teachers. They worked so hard to help us in study and life. Teachers hoped that we can still study hard in the future and come back to middle school often. After the discussion, we all decided to study hard as usual and hoped that we all can do well in the secondaryentrance exam.
我们对未来生活进行了热烈的讨论。每个人在会上都积极地发言了。此外,我们还对我们老师表示了真诚的感谢。他们如此努力工作以帮助我们的学习和生活。老师希望我们在以后仍然能够努力学习,常回中学看看。讨论过后,我们都决定像往常一样努力学习,并希望我们都能够在中考中取得好成绩。
【第十一篇】:我喜欢电影 I Love Movie
I love watching TV since I was a little child, and the programs I liked are cartoons and TV series. But now, I love watching movie most. The first movie I liked is My Neighbor Totoro(《龙猫》). Since then, I nearly watched all movies produced by Hayao Miyazaki.(宫崎骏)His movies are simple, warm and educational. They are very suitable for middle school students. I watch domestic movie most but I love foreign films. I feel happy and relax when I am watching movie. Movie brings a lot a fun to me and my life. I also make new friends due to movie. We share this common interest and we often introduce movies to each other. I am a student now and my task is to study, so I only spend a little time in movies.
我还是个小孩的时候就喜欢看电视,那时候我喜欢的节目是卡通和电视剧。但是现在,我最喜欢看电影。我喜欢的第一部电影是《龙猫》。从那以后,我几乎看了宫崎骏的所有电影。他的电影简单,温暖且富有教育意义。它们很适合中学生看。我经常看国内电影,但是我喜欢外国电影。每当看电影的时候我都觉得快乐和放松。电影给我和我的生活带来了很多乐趣。因为电影我也交了很多新朋友。我们有共同的兴趣,而且我们经常相互推荐电影。现在我是一名学生,我的任务是学习,所以我只花一点时间看电影。
【第十二篇】:我的初中生活 My Life in Middle School
I have studied in my middle school for three years.My life in middle school is rich and I have learned a lot. I get knowledge from text books as well as from extra curricular activities. I studied hard in the past three years so that I got perfect scores. But, I also attach importance to other aspects, such as making friends, hobbies, health and sports. I build good relationships with my classmates. They become an important part of my life.I like to chat with them after class that makes me relax and comfortable. My hobby is swimming. Every Sunday morning, I go to swim with my friends or my father. When I have fun, I build a healthy body. Its so great to me. In one word, my life in middle is colorful and unforgettable.
我已经在初中学习了三年了。我的初中生活很丰富,我也学到了很多。我从课本和课外活动学到了知识。在过去的三年里,我努力学习因而取得了满意的分数。但是,我也重视其他方面,比如交友,爱好,健康和运动。我与班上同学建立了良好的关系。他们成了我生活中重要的一部分。课后我喜欢跟他们聊天,这使我觉得放松和舒服。我的爱好是游泳。每周六早上,我都和朋友或者爸爸去游泳。我们在玩耍的同时也锻炼了健康的身体。这对我来说很棒。总之,我的初中生活丰富且难忘。
【第十三篇】:我喜欢的动物 My Favorite Animal
I have a parrot. Its my favorite animal. Its name is Gaga because it always makes sounds like that. We picked it up in the parking lot six years ago. We released a revelation but had no one to claim. It doesnt change a lot but its color becomes more and more beautiful. We say that its a handsome boy. It can imitate some simple words and phrases, like hello or greet to my grandmother. My grandmother often talks to it or plays music for it. We think that its some kind of clever, because it always makes sounds when its boring or hungry. It adds a lot of fun to our lives.
我有一只鹦鹉,它是我最喜欢的动物。它的名字叫嘎嘎,因为它总是发出这样的声音。六年前我们在停车场捡到它。我们发了启示,但是没有人认领。它没有多大的变化,但是它的颜色变得越来越漂亮了。我们说它是一个帅小伙。它可以模仿一些简单的词和词组,比如你好,或者像奶奶问好之类的。我奶奶经常和它聊天或者放音乐给它听。我们觉得它又点聪明,因为它无聊或是饿了的时候总是会发出声音。它给我们的生活增添了许多乐趣。
【第十四篇】:母亲节 Mothers Day
Mothers Day is a celebration honoring mothers and celebrating motherhood, maternal bonds and the influence of mothers in society. Its a day to show thanks to mothers. This festival first appeared in ancient Greece and modern Mothers Day originated in the United States which usually falls on the second Sunday of May each year. Mothers usually receive gifts on this day and carnation(康乃馨) is regarded as the flower for mother. In China, the flower for mother is day lily(萱草花), also known as Nepenthe(忘忧草). In addition, cleaning up the room, doing housework and a big dinner are considered to be the best Mothers Day gifts.
母亲节是纪念母亲,赞扬母爱和母性情结,以及社会上母亲的影响的节日。这是向母亲表达感谢的一天。这个节日最初出现于古希腊,现代母亲节源于美国,通常是在每年五月的第二个星期六。母亲们通常会在这一天收到礼物,康乃馨被看做是母亲之花。在中国,给母亲的花通常是萱草花,也叫做忘忧草。另外,打扫屋子,做家务,做一顿丰盛的晚餐都被当做是给母亲最好的礼物。
【第十五篇】:大连之旅 A Wonderful Trip to Dalian
Four days ago, I traveled to Dalian with my families. We visited a uncle there. During the four days, we visited all the attractions of Dalian City, such as: Golden Pebble Beach, Tiger Beach Ocean Park, Forest Zoo, Xinghai Square and so on. We visited to Bingyu Valley. Its billed as the Little Guilin in southern Liaoning. But, I liked night view of Dalian most. Its very amazing. In the evening, the lights of tall buildings, squares are all tuned on. Its colorful and beautiful. Besides, the people of Dalian are very friendly. They introduced the attractions when they knew we were visitors. I had a very deep impression on this city. I want to travel this city again.
四天前,我和家人到大连旅游了。我们去那拜访了一位叔叔。四天之间,我们参观了大连市所有的景点,比如金石滩,老虎滩海洋公园,森林动物园,星海广场等。我们参观了冰雨峡谷。它有辽南小桂林的美称。但是,我最喜欢的是大连的夜景。它十分令人惊奇。晚上,高楼和广场的灯都打开,颜色徇丽且美丽。此外,大连人很友好。当他们知道我们是游客的时候,他们给我们介绍景点。我对这座城市印象深刻。我想再一次到这座城市旅游。
【第十六篇】:暑假难忘的一件事 An Unforgettable Thing in Summer Holiday
July 2 is my grand fathers birthday. On that day, all of my families will get together to celebrate his birthday. This year was the same. My uncles and aunt came back from other cities. It was so alive that my grand parents were very happy. This year, I made a surprise for my grand father. I cooked a dish for him. As I never cooked before, he was so surprised as well as exciting. My grand father said that it was the best birthday gift he received. I was glad to make grand father happy. Actually, I had practiced for several days before that day. My mum was my cooking teacher. She supported me to prepare this gift to grand father.
7月2号是我爷爷的生日。那一天,全家人聚在一起给他庆祝生日。今年也一样。我的叔叔和婶婶从其他城市回来。生日很热闹,我爷爷很高兴。今年,我给爷爷制造了一个惊喜。我给他做了一道菜。因为我以前从来没煮过,他既惊讶又高兴。我爷爷说这是他收到过的最好的生日礼物。能使爷爷开心我感到很高兴。事实上,在那天之前我已经练习了好几天了。我妈妈是个烹饪老师。她支持我给爷爷准备这份礼物。
【第十七篇】:动物园游 A Visit to the Zoo
On Sunday morning, my parents took me to the zoo. We did not go there for a long time. Last week, my classmates told me that the zoo added some funny entertainment facilities. I was very curious. So, I asked my parents to took me there and they promised to. We got there at 9 oclock. There were many people. Most of them were parents and children. We first went to see the animal. I like parrots most. And then we saw the animal shows. Elephants, tigers, lions and monkeys did wonderful shows for us. People were happy, especially the children. After that, we went to experienced the entertainment facilities. My mum was too scared to be with us. So, only my dad and I played. It was so exciting, but I was a little dizzy. However, I was very happy. It was a great day.
星期天早上,我父母带我去动物园。我们很久没去那里了。上周,我同学告诉我动物园新增了一些好玩的娱乐设施。我很好奇,所以我叫我妈妈带我去,而且她答应了。我们9点就到那了。那人很多,大部分是家长和孩子。我们首先去观看动物。我最喜欢鹦鹉。接着我们看了动物表演。大象,老虎,狮子和猴子给我们表演了精彩的节目。人们都很高兴,特别是小孩子。之后,我们去体验了娱乐设施。我妈妈很怕,不敢跟我们一起。所以,只有我和爸爸玩。它很刺激,但是我有一点点头晕。但是,我还是很开心。这真是很棒的一天。
【第十八篇】:我的短暂假期 My Short Holiday
May Day is the International Labor Day. I have a short holiday from April 29 to May 1. My parents planned to travel to Sanya, but it was too hot to visit there. Therefore, we just canceled the plan but stayed at home. On the first morning, I went out with my friends and played basketball. We did not play basketball for a long time, so we had a great time together. Afternoon, my mom didnt let me out because of the hot weather. So I have to be at home and finish my homework. Surprisingly, my grandparents visited us on April 30. It was the Spring Festival when I saw them last time. I missed them a lot. In the two days, we went to the parks and zoo during the day. At night, we watched TV together and talked. My grand parents cared about my study and asked some questions about it. I told them that I studied hard and that they didnt have to worry about me. I spent a happy holiday.
五一节是国际劳动节。从4月29号到5月1号我们享有一个短暂的假期。我父母计划去三亚旅游,但是去哪旅游太热了。因此,我们取消了计划待在家里。第一天早上,我和朋友出去打篮球。我们没有打很长时间,我们一起度过了愉快的时光。下午,我妈妈不让我出去因为天气太热了。所以我不得不待在家做作业。令我惊讶的是,我爷爷奶奶4月30号来看望我们。我上次见到他们是春节的时候了,我很想念他们。那两天,我们白天去了公园和动物园。晚上我们就在一起看电视聊天。爷爷奶奶很关心我的学习,问了一些关于学习的问题。我告诉他们我学习很努力,叫他们不用担心。我度过了一个快乐的假期。
【第十九篇】:夏天Summer
Its almost the end of April. Summer has come to us in my city. In south, summer always comes earlier than north. It has been hot for about half a month. The highest temperature reached 37 degree. Now, there are much less people in the street. People are not likely to go out during the summer. Its so hot outside. Swimming is the most favorite activity in my city. The pools are always full filled with people. Parents often take their children to swimming pool at night. Personally, I do not like summer, because its too hot and the sunshine is strong. I sweat a lot and that makes me very uncomfortable. Therefore, summer is tough time for me and I always expect winter to come.
快到了四月末了。我所在城市的夏天已经到来。南方的夏天通常比北方来得早。有一个半月的天气会很热,最高温度高达37度。现在,街上的人更少了。人们夏天都不愿意出门,外面很热。游泳是大家最喜欢的活动。游泳池经常人满。晚上,父母经常带他们的孩子去游泳池。我个人不喜欢夏天,因为天气太热了,阳光也很强烈。我出很多汗,这让我觉得很不舒服。因此,夏天对我来说是一段难熬的时期,我总是期待冬天的到来。
【第二十篇】:我的学校 My Beautiful School
I am in Xianchi Railway Middle School. There are about 40 teachers and 900 students in my school. Its very large with two small gardens. Some small trees and flowers are planted. We enjoy beautiful flowers in spring, summer and autumn. They are the places the students like most. There are two modern teaching buildings and a teaching building in my school. Our classrooms are large and bright. We feel so happy to study in such comfortable classrooms. Besides, the teachers in our school are so excellent that they are popular in our students. Students build a good relationship with teachers. I am sure you will like my school.
我在仙池铁路中学读书。学校大约有40名老师和900名学生。学校很大,还有两个小花园,里面还总有一些小树和花。在春、夏、秋三季,我们欣赏美丽的花朵。那里是学生们最喜欢的地方。学校有两栋现代教学楼和一栋办公楼。我们的教室宽敞明亮。在如此舒适的教室里学习我们感到很快乐。此外,我们学校的老师很优秀,所以在学生中很受欢迎。学生们和老师建立了良好的关系。我相信你一定会喜欢我们学校的。
【第二十一篇】:我的历史老师 My History Teacher
Mr. Li is over sixty years old. He has retired.
He is one of my respected teachers. He taught us history when we were in junior Grade Two. Although he was old, he taught us well. He tried his best to make his lessons lively. He often told us the interesting historical stories that were not in the text books. Mr. Li usually made good preparations for the lessons and was strict with us,too. At first, I was poor in history, because I couldt remember the events clearly. Mr. Li often helped me with my studies very patiently. With his help, I made great progress and caught up with my classmates. He was always very kind to every student. As an experienced teacher, he was respected and loved by all his students.
李老师已经六十多岁了,他已经退休了。
他是我最尊敬的老师之一。初中二年级的时候他教我们历史。尽管他年纪很大,但是他教得很好。他尽自己最大的努力使他的课堂生动。他经常给我们讲课本上没有的有趣的历史故事。李老师总是为课堂备好课,对我们也很严厉。起初,我的历史很差,因为我记不清历史事件。李老师经常耐心地帮助我的学习。在他的帮助下,我取得了很大的进步,并赶上了班上的同学。他对每个学生都很和蔼。作为一名有经验的老师,他收到所有学生的尊敬和爱戴。
【第二十二篇】:给姐姐的回信 A Reply to Sister
I was anxiously expecting your letter, and at last it has reached me. I am very glad to know that everyone at home is enjoying good health as usual. Things here are the same now as they were before. Dont worry about me. The final examination will take place next week. So I work very hard to prepare my lessons, and I believe that I can do well in the final examination. Its nice to think that the summer vacation is coming near. I cant say how much I want to see you all. I am looking forward to spending summer days with you. Give my love to father, mother and everyone at home.
我很期待你的来信,最后我终于收到了。得知家里每个人身体都健康我感到很高兴。现在这里的一切和以前一样。不用担心我。下周就要进行期末考试了,所以我努力做准备,我相信我能在期末考试中取得好成绩。想到暑假就要到来了就觉得很高兴。我说不出有多想念你了。我希望能和你一起度过暑假。请代我向爸爸妈妈以及家里的每个人转达我的问候。
【第二十三篇】:校服之我见 My View on School Uniform
Nowadays, almost all junior and senior students wear school uniforms which attract a growing number of attention. But the evaluation of students and parents on the school uniforms is always dissatisfied than commended. Dont we want to wear school uniforms? Absolutely not. The real reasons are that the uniform style is old fashioned and the color is too dark. Besides, the school uniform is expensive but poor quality. In school, we are willing to wear school uniform, but we just hope that the style of uniform is what we like and suit for us.
如今,几乎所有的初中生和高中生都穿校服,这吸引了越来越多的注意。但是,学生和家长对校服的看法总是不满多过赞成。我们想穿校服吗?绝对不想。真正的原因是校服的款式过时了,而且颜色太暗了。除此之外,校服又贵质量又不好。在学校,我们愿意穿校服,但是我们只希望校服的款式是我们喜欢并且适合我们的。
【第二十四篇】:植树 Plant Trees
It was breezy yesterday and the weather was comfortable. My class teacher led our students go to plant trees near the suburbs. We took a bus there and then we started to work. We first weeded the grass together. Then the boys dug pits and girls planted the young trees into the pits. All of us worked very hard. In a short time, we were all wet with sweat. After the young trees planted, we began to water. There is a pond near, so we took water easily. At about four oclock in the afternoon, we finished all work and took a photo to remember this meaningful day. We were tired but happy.
昨天风和日丽,天气很舒适。我们老师带学生到郊区附近种树。我们坐公车到那然后开始劳动。我们先一起除了杂草。接着男孩子挖坑,女孩子帮树苗种到坑里。我们都很卖力。过了一会我们全都汗湿了。种完了树苗我们就开始浇水。附近有一个池塘,所以我们很容易就提到水了。大约下午四点的时候,我们完成了任务并拍照纪念这有意义的一天。我们都很累但是很开心。
【第二十五篇】:我最好的朋友My Best Friend
Blair is my classmate as well as my best friend. We have already known each other for ten years. We live in the same block so that we always go to school together. She has long hair, big eyes and sweet smile, which makes her popular in my class. Blair works hard and she is a good student in the eyes of teachers. Besides, she is clever and kindhearted. When others turn to her for help, she always tries her best to help. I feel proud to have such a good friend.
布莱尔是我同学也是我最好的朋友。我们认识彼此已经有十年了。我们住在同一小区所以我们经常一起去学校。她有着长长的头发,大大的眼睛和甜甜的微笑,这使她在班上很受欢迎。布莱尔学习努力,是老师眼中的好学生。而且,她很聪明也很热心。当别人找她帮忙的时候,她总是尽她最大努力去帮别人。有这样一位好朋友我觉得很骄傲。
【第二十六篇】:怎样交朋友?How to Make Friends?
For some, its easy to make new friends in school because they are outgoing. But for some others, it seems difficult. Here are some tips to make friends.
对有些人来说,在学校交友很容易,因为他们很外向。但是对其他人来说,这似乎比较困难。以下是交友的几点建议。
Firstly, be positive and outgoing. Only when you are positive and outgoing, others would like to talk to you and then make friends with you. Secondly, develop some interests. Its easier for people to make new friends when you have common interests. They can supply topics to discuss. Thirdly, be a good listener. Let people talk about themselves before you talking about yourself. Finally, try to help your friends when they are in trouble, because a friend in need is a friend indeed.
首先,要积极外向。只有当你积极外向的时候,别人才会喜欢和你交谈然后和你做朋友。其次,发展一些兴趣。当有共同兴趣的时候,交新朋友对人们才更容易。他们能够提供可讨论的话题。再次,做一个好的倾听者。在你谈论自己之前先让别人说说他们自己。最后,当你的朋友遇到困难的时候尝试帮助他们,因为患难见真情。
【第二十七篇】:一场大雨 A Heavy Rain
In spring, the weather changes a lot. In the morning, when I took bus to school, the weather was breezy and comfortable. I thought it would be a great day. However, when I got to school, the sky turned to be gray with the gloomy clouds as well as thunder. After a little while, it started to rain heavily. I was worried because I didnt take my umbrella. I was afraid that I cant go home after class. About thirty minutes later, the rain stopped and it was sunny before long. The air was so fresh and the sky was clear. This is spring.
春天,天气变化很快。早上,我们坐公车去上学的时候,清风徐徐气候舒适。我觉得会是天气很好的一天。然而,当我到学校的时候,天空突然乌云密布,而且开始打雷。过了一小会,天就开始下大雨了。我很担心因为我没有带伞。我怕放学后回不了家。大约三十分钟过后,雨停了,不久就出太阳了。空气很清新,天空也很清澈。这就是春天。
【第二十八篇】:我的生日 My Birthday
My birthday is on May 6. My parents and friends celebrate it to me every year. On that day, we usually hold a small birthday party at home and invite my friends to come for a dinner. We chat, watch TV or play games together that we really enjoy ourselves. When we are playing, my parents prepare a delicious dinner. My friends and I like the dishes very much. Of course, I can get some gifts from parents and friends. I am very happy because they always know what I want and need. But, on the other hand, when the birthday comes, I am a year older, so that I must be more sensible and independent. Last but not the least, its also a time to show my appreciation to my parents. They work hard and do their best to bring me up.
我的生日是五月六号。我的父母和朋友每年都为我庆祝。那天,我们通常在家举行小聚会,邀请朋友到家里吃晚饭。我们聊天,看电视或者一起玩游戏,大家玩得很开心。当我们玩的时候,我父母给我们准备了可口的晚餐。我和朋友都很喜欢那些菜。当然,我也从父母和朋友那里得到了礼物。我很高兴,因为他们总是知道我想要和需要什么。但是,另一方面,每当生日到来的时候,我又长了一岁,因此我必须更敏感,更独立。最后但也同样重要的一点是,这也是我向父母表达感激的时候。他们努力工作,尽他们最大的努力抚养我。
【第二十九篇】:我的兴趣 My Interests
I have a wide range of interests and enjoy doing many things during my free time.
我有广泛的兴趣,空闲时间喜欢很多事。
I am fond of reading. I often read after class. My classmates like watching TV while I prefer to read. I read various kinds of books and newspapers that they afford me stories and news. The book I like most isThe House on the Mango Street. I am also a music lover. Pop music is my favorite. I often listen to the music programs on radio and I also have an MP3 downloading all my favorite songs. In addition, swimming and badminton are my favorites, too. They help me build a healthy body.
我喜欢阅读。放学后我经常阅读。我的同学喜欢看电视,而我喜欢阅读。我读各种各样的书和报纸,从中我了解到很多故事和新闻。我最喜欢的书是《芒果街的小屋》。我也是一名音乐爱好者。流行音乐是我最喜欢的。我经常听收音机里的音乐节目,而且我有一部MP3,里面下载了所有我喜欢的歌。另外,游泳和羽毛球也是我的爱好。它们帮助我建立健康的身体。
In short, I enjoy my life in school very much. Reading books, listening to music and doing sports are very helpful to my health and my studies.
总之,我很喜欢我的学校生活。读书,听音乐和做运动对我的健康和学习都很有帮助。
【第三十篇】:电视之我见 My View on Television
Television has come into our lives for many years. We can nearly say that we cant live happily without television. It can give us the latest information and news. It can open up our eyes and enlarge our knowledge. We can be entertained by the programs on television. Otherwise,well be boring all day if there is no television. Television programs are attractive. After a whole days hard work, we can sit before the television enjoying ourselves. How wonderful it is!
电视已经进入到我们的生活很多年了。我们几乎可以说没有电视我们的生活就不会快乐。电视能够给我们最新的信息和新闻。它可以拓展我们的视野和扩大我们的知识面。电视节目可以娱乐我们。否则,如果没有电视的话我们一整天都会很无聊。电视节目很有吸引力。一整天的辛苦工作后,我们可以坐在电视机前享受。这是多美好的事情啊!
However, television also does harm to peoples health. Its bad for us to watch TV too long, especially bad for our eyes. Besides, watching TV may take the time to study or play on outside world. In short, television is good and we should make use of it appropriately.
然而,电视也会对人们的健康有害。长时间看电视对我们是不好的,特别是有损眼睛。此外,看电视可能会占据大部分学习或者出去玩的时间。总之,电视是好的,我们应该适当利用它。
【第三十一篇】:我的英语老师My English Teacher
Mrs. Jane is my English teacher and she is 30 years old. She looks so young and beautiful that my classmates like her very much. Of course, the most important reason is that she is so kind and her lessons are so great. She likes staying with us and talking to us which can help her to know what problem we have and how she can do to improve her teaching, she once said. She encourages us to work hard often. When we make progress, she is pleased with us. Because of her, my English has greatly improved.
Mrs.Jane是我们的英语老师,她30岁了,但是看起来年轻漂亮,同学们都很喜欢她。当然,最重要的原因是她人好,而且课上得好。她喜欢跟我们在一起,跟我们聊天,这有助于她了解我们的问题所在,帮助她提高教学。她曾说,她鼓励我们多多努力学习。当我们取得进步时,她和我们一起开心。因为有她,我的英语成绩提高得很快。
【第三十二篇】:阅读 Reading
At present, only a few students read after class. Here are several reasons: First, some students are so busy that the dont have time to do reading due to teachers leaving them too much homework. Second, some students are not likely to read at all. Because they spend too much time in watching TV, searching the Internet and playing games. Finally, as the whole society do not attach importance to reading, parents do not urge students to read.
现在只有少部分学生会做课外阅读了。以下是几点原因。首先,很多学生太忙了,因为老师布置给他们很多作业,所以没时间阅读。第二,很多学生并不喜欢阅读,他们花费太多时间看电视、上网和玩游戏了。第三,整个社会对阅读没给予很大的重视,所以父母并不督促孩子读书。
I feel its a pity that students do not read as much as before since books are the main resource of knowledge. Books also can take us to where we cant really go, can help us experience the things we cant really see. In addition, when you feel upset or irritable, reading is a good way to comfort yourself or make you calm down. I suggest that no matter how busy you are, you should spend some time in reading. Once you stict to it, youll get benefits.
我觉得很遗憾,学生不像从前那么爱阅读了,然而书是知识的源泉,书籍可以带我们去从没去过的地方,带我们感受从未见过的事物。另外,当你心绪不宁,急躁不安时,阅读是是你舒适平静的好方法。我建议大家,不管你有多忙,多花时间阅读,当你坚持,你能从中获益。
【第三十三篇】:保护森林 Protecting the Forests
Now in some places of our country, a number of people have been cutting down the trees in the forests because they need wood and more farmland. The areas of forests are getting smaller and smaller. Some scientists say that there will be no vast forests in 20 or 30 years. It is really a terrible thing. Where the forests disappear, dust storms will occur occasionally. The weather will get hot and dry. The whole earth will become a big desert. A lot of plants and animals will disappear.Crops will not grow anywhere. Life will be difficult for everyone. The human beings will be punished for their forest-destroying activities.
因为他们需要木头跟耕地。森林面积越来越小。科学家说,20或30年后将再没大面积的森林了。这真可怕!当森林消失时,沙尘暴将会经常发生,天气会变得炎热而干燥,整个地球将变成一片大沙漠,很多动植物将消失,庄稼也不会生长了,生活会变得艰难。人类会为他们破坏森林的行为遭受惩罚。
Therefore, we should realize the importance of taking care of our forests. We should do our best to protect our living environment and keep mountains green,water clean, and the sky blue.
因而,我们应该意识到保护森林的重要性,我们应该尽全力保护生存环境,保护青山,绿水和蓝天。
【第三十四篇】:巧熟能生巧Appropriate Practice Makes Perfect
There is a universal saying that practice makes perfect, however I think appropriate practice makes perfect considering to training technique, training volume and other reasons. Practice can make you remember and understand something new, but inappropriate practice may make your effort useless or even lead you to the opposite direction. Therefore, before your practice, you should think about whether your method, plan are appropriate or not. Only the appropriate method and plan help you get what you wish. Practicing oral English, for instance, if you say a word in a poor pronunciation, no matter how many times you say it, you will never pronounce it correctly.
有一种普遍说法是说熟能生巧,然而,考虑到训练技巧,训练量还有其他原因,我认为巧熟才能生巧。实践能够使你记住并理解一些新的东西,但是不适当的练习可能会让你徒劳,甚至是适得其反。因此,在你练习之前,你应该考虑到你的方法和计划是否正确。只有适当的方法和计划能够帮助你达成愿望。就拿练习英语口语来说,如果你一个词发音都很差,不管你说多少次,你都不会发音正确。
【第三十五篇】:我的家乡My Hometown
My hometown, a village locating beside a small river, is a wonderful place with beautiful scenery surrounded. Because of the poor geographical environment and without an asphalt road, the whole village is poor and peoples lives are tough. Generally, people grow rice and some other crops for a living. Most young people work at the city, leaving their parents and children at home, which is the status of the vast majority of rural area. It seems that only in this way can rural people live a better life.
我的家乡,是坐落在小河旁,被美景环绕的村庄。由于贫瘠的地理环境,没有一条柏油公路,村子很贫穷,村子里的人也生活艰辛。老乡们都是靠种水稻和其他作物维持生计。大多数年轻人都到城市工作,家里只留下老人和孩子,这是大部分农村地区的普遍境况,只有通过这种方式,农村才能过上好日子。
【第三十六篇】:我喜欢运动I Like Sport
I like sport not only because it can help me to keep health, but also because it makes me relaxed. Study all day long makes me tired so that I often do sports with my classmates after class. We play basketball most, and sometimes play table tennis or badminton. In addition, I like running, especially when Im upset, for I think its the best way to let the depression off.
我喜欢运动不只是因为它能帮助我保持健康,而且能使我放松。一整天的学习让我感觉很累,所以放学后我经常和我同学去做运动。我们玩得最多的是篮球,有时候也打网球或羽毛球。另外,我喜欢跑步,特别是我郁闷的时候,因为我认为这是赶走沮丧最好的方法。
【第三十七篇】:我的班级My Class
There are forty-two students in my class, with 25boys and 17girls. Its an active class, and the reason may be that the boys are more than girls. The classroom atmosphere of our class is very good, because we interact with teachers quite often. Our classmates are all united and helpful to each other. We often organize some activities to enhance the relationship between classmates and our regular activity is the English Day in every two weeks that we can only speak English during recess. Maybe it sounds a little difficult but it really funny and classmates enjoy it very much.
我们班有42位学生,其中男生25位,女生17位。我们班很活跃,可能是男生比女生多的缘故。我们班的课堂氛围很好,因为我们经常与老师互动。我们班上的同学都很团结而且互相帮助。我们经常组织一些活动增强和同学之间的关系,我们的惯例活动是每两周一次的英语日,休息的时候我们只能说英语。也许听起来有点困难,但是真的很有趣,同学们都很喜欢。
【第三十八篇】:记一次春游A Spring Outing
Spring in March, accompanied by the comfortable weather and warm sunshine, our class had a spring outing on Saturday. We went to Renmin Park hold some activities and all of my classmates were so excited that they looked like the birds just coming out from birdcage. We playing games, boating, and fishing there. At the same time, we enjoyed the beautiful scenery of spring. Some people in the park also joined us and had fun. We had a happy day and the relationship of classmates were getting closer.
阳春三月,伴随着舒适的气候和温暖的阳光,星期六我们班举行了一次春游活动。我们到人民公园举行了一些活动,所有的同学都很兴奋,所以他们看上去就像刚刚从牢笼出来的小鸟一样。我们在那玩游戏,划船还有钓鱼。同时,我们还欣赏了春天的美景。公园里有些人也加入了我们并且玩得很开心。我们度过了快乐的一天,而且同学之间的关系也更紧密了。
【第三十九篇】:自我介绍Self Introduction
Good morning, everyone! Its a great honor for me to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Serena and Im fifteen years old. I come from Dalian city which is a beautiful and attracting place. Wish you can visit there and I believe that you will be impressed. English and movie are my favorites which can help me learn and relax. I like making friends, especially the ones who share common interests with me. And I think we can have much to share and talk. I hope to make progress with my friends. Thank you.
大家早上好。我很荣幸向大家介绍我自己。我叫Serena,今年十五岁。我来自美丽的海滨城市大连。希望你们可以去那旅游,我相信你们一定会对它留下深刻印象的。英语和电影是我的爱好,它们能够帮助我的学习,使我放松。我喜欢交朋友,特别是和我有共同兴趣的人。我觉得我们有很多可以分享可以聊的东西。我希望和我的朋友共同进步。谢谢。
【第四十篇】:我的家庭My Family
My name is Claire and Im in my fourteen years old. I live a happy life because I have a warm and harmonious family. There are four people in my family. They are my parents and my elder brother. My parents both are teachers so that my brother and I have been well educated. I am four years younger than my brother who always cares much about me. We have a good relationship, though we quarrel even fight sometimes. Actually, I am likely to consider it as a sign of love. In one word, I really love my family. How about yours?
我叫Claire,今年十四岁。我过着幸福的生活,因为我有一个温暖和谐的家庭。我家共有四口人,父母,哥哥还有我。我父母都是老师,所以我哥哥和我都受到了良好的教育。我比哥哥小四岁,他一直很关心我。我们的关系很好,尽管有时候我们也吵架甚至是打架。其实我认为这也是爱的一种标志。总之,我真的很爱我的家庭。你的家庭是怎样的呢?
【第四十一篇】:周末生活 Weekwend
The weather of this weekend was good and comfortable with two sunny days. People could not wait to go out for a walk because it had been raining for such a long time. Some people went hiking, while others went to shopping or gathered together with friends. As for me, I just stayed at home on Saturday because my parents were busy so that they could not take me out. But Sunday, we went to the park and went boating on the lake. We were really happy on that day.
这个周末的天气很好,很舒适,两天都是晴天。人们都迫不及待的要出去散散步,因为之前已经下了好长一段时间的雨。有的人去远足,有的人去购物或者与朋友相聚。至于我,我周六只能呆在家里,因为我的父母很忙,没时间带我出去。但是周日我去了公园并且在湖上划船。那一天我们真的很开心。
【第四十二篇】:我喜欢的明星My Favorite Star
There are many popular stars who get great achievements, such as Jackie Chen, Jay Chou, Zhang Ziyi and so on. However, the star who I like most is Fan Bingbing. I know her because of a famous TV series. At that time, she was not famous, but now, as we all know she has been one of the most popular actress who gets an international reputation. I like her not only because she is beautiful but also her good performance and her hard-working.
有很多明星都取得很高的成就,例如:成龙、周杰伦、章子怡等等。然而,我最喜欢的明星却是范冰冰。我是通过一部很出名的电视连续剧知道她的。那个时候她并不出名,但是,现在正如我们所知道的,她已经成为一个最出名的享有国际声誉的明星之一。我喜欢她不仅仅是因为她漂亮而且还是因为她精彩的表演能力以及她的勤奋努力。
小编推荐:
九年级英语作文大全相关的文章
本文标题:九年级英语作文大全
本文地址:/html/99.html

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级语文作文范文 的文章

随机推荐