谁会小升初英语模拟试卷,帮忙填试卷呗!

谁能帮我找一下全部的(从第一届开始)的IChO的试题(包括实验题、理论题、预备题以及答案)最好要全一点的!因为急着要用,中文或英文我不介意,只要全一点就好!_百度作业帮
谁能帮我找一下全部的(从第一届开始)的IChO的试题(包括实验题、理论题、预备题以及答案)最好要全一点的!因为急着要用,中文或英文我不介意,只要全一点就好!
谁能帮我找一下全部的(从第一届开始)的IChO的试题(包括实验题、理论题、预备题以及答案)最好要全一点的!因为急着要用,中文或英文我不介意,只要全一点就好!
有1-40届所有英文原题及答案(官方版本),由于比较大,上传很花时间,下午一点的时候你去看一下邮箱, 还有41届和42的中文试题,没看过原文,质量不清楚就没传,你要的话可以给你谁能帮我出一张7年级上英语语法试卷?人教版7年级上的的英语语法试卷 知道网站也可以!_百度作业帮
谁能帮我出一张7年级上英语语法试卷?人教版7年级上的的英语语法试卷 知道网站也可以!
谁能帮我出一张7年级上英语语法试卷?人教版7年级上的的英语语法试卷 知道网站也可以!
Ⅰ. 单项选择题(每小题2分,共40分)Choose the best answer from the choices given:1.Helen was much kinder to her youngest child than she was to the other,(
), of course, made the others jealous.A. who
B. that C. what
D. which2.Mr.Johnson preferred(
)heavier work to do.A. to be given
B. to be giving C. to have given
D. having given3.I remember(
)to help us if we ever got into trouble.A. once offering
B. him once offering C. him to offer
D. to offer him4.In the course of a day students do far more than just(
)classes.A. attend
B. attendedC. to attend
D. attending5.How can I imagine Steward (
) the first in the freestyle swimming race?A. finish
B. to finish C. finishing
D. finished6.Jane wishes that she(
)foreign trade instead of literature when she was in college.A. did
B. would studyC. had studied
D. could study7.Eliza is really an expert in dancing ,but(
)singing her performance is anything but good.A. so long as
B. when it comes toC. as far as
D. as long as8.I met her in the street (
)and she told me she was leaving for France next month.A. the other day
B. in three days C. the following day
D. the next day9.Few of you share my opinion so we have (
)in common to discuss.A. a little
B. little C. nothing
D. something10.Today is Jane’s wedding. She(
)John.A. had just married with
B. was just married toC. has just been married to
D. just has been married to 11.I am sorry to have begun the meeting before you came. I thought (
).A. you did not come
B. you should not comeC. you were not coming
D. you are not coming 12.—Can you attend the meeting tonight?—No,(
)the manager about something important.A. I see
B. I shall have seenC.
I’ll be seeing
D. I can see13.No one is permitted to enter the hall without first(
)his identification card.A. having to show
B. being shownC. showing
D. having shown14.Mark was believed(
)the famous novel before we finally met the actual writer.A. to write
B. to have writtenC. writing
D. having written15.The question is (
)can be put into practice.A. how you have learned
B. how what you have learnedC. that why you have learned
D. how that you have learned16.—May I borrow the money?—(
)you pay me back within ten months.A. But
B. UnlessC. Since
D. For17.They had no sooner got on the train(
)it pulled out of the station.A. when
B. thanC. before
D. then18.(
)I admit that he is a good man, I don’t mean that he has no weak points .A. While
B. SupposeC. Unless
D. Because19.I (
)the truth of your remarks, although they go against my interests.A. can not help but admitting
B. can not help but admitC. can not help but to admit
D. can not help but to admitting 20.Three hundred pounds (
)really a large sum for him, who has just left school.A. is
B. are C. was
D. wereⅡ. 填空题(每小题1分,共20分)Fill in the blanks according to the instructions:Fill in the blanks with the appropriate form of the verb given:21.I should have worked harder, or I__________(pass)the examination.22.There is not much point__________(argue) any further.23.I’ve heard the book __________(condemn)many times.24.It seems that you are beginning__________(understand) my point.25.Having lost all his money, Mark had no choice but__________(ask) the police for help.26.The family__________(be) at table when he arrived.27.It’s high time you __________(start) to think about your chances of landing a good job after graduation.28.I__________(want) to send you a message by E-mail but my computer broke down.Fill in the blanks with an appropriate coordinator or subordinator:29.They became more and more amused at__________ he was doing to the dog.30.Work harder, __________you will never pass the comprehensive examination.31.You are to finish your homework __________you can watch TV.32.You didn’t need to carry the parcel home__________ the shop has delivery service.33.John was so disappointed when Susan turned down his proposal __________he remained single for the rest of his life.34.He is such a sound sleeper__________ you wouldn’t wake him up even if you remove the bed.35.They didn’t know __________they would arrive there on time.36.I was going to finish the novel last night,__________ I was just too tired.37.He was about to tell the truth __________they killed him.Fill in the blanks with an appropriate preposition:38.Clay pots must have some protection __________severe weather.39.Such problems have to be accounted __________in political terms.40.His life is __________stake.Ⅲ. 改错题(每小题1分,共10分)Correct errors in the following sentences:41.It was last night when Pat released the president’s illness to the reporters.42.His fondness of collecting stamps was such that nearly half his income went into this hobby.43.What were believed to be aliens from the outer space were actually several sheep going astray.44.Where she was at the time of the murder was of major concern to the police that is investigating the case.45.He found it annoyed that his neighbor kept calling him by the wrong name.46.She kept depressed until he advised her seeing a doctor.47.She asked her students a question. Every gave her a different answer.48.Not until 1868 was when Atlanta made the capital of the state of Georgia.49.Five minutes earlier, but we could have caught the last train.50.Paul suggested that they meet in the front of the school gate at one o’clock on Friday afternoon.Ⅳ. 改写句子(每小题2分,共20分)Rewrite the following sentences as required.51.Reinforce the negation in the following sentence as required:I haven’t seen such a swarm of ants.(never in all one’s life)52.Rewrite the following sentence by adding an appropriate tag question:They must all have taken the wrong road.53.Turn the following sentence into an exclamation:They are running fast.54.Turn the following sentence into the passive, using by-phrase if necessary:Don’t try to expect them to reward you with the money they promised.55.Rephrase the following sentence using modal auxiliaries:The Bulls were probably not well prepared for the third game of the 1997 NBA final.56.Combine sentences using coordination:On his way up the hill Jack fell down. He hurt his hands and knees .Jimmy got to the top all right.57.Combine sentences using subordination:He came out of the Conference Room. Reporters surrounded him.58.Combine sentences using a relative clause:She was dancing with a student .He had a slight limp.59.Write counter-factual conditionals based on the given facts: He wasn’t able to answer all the questions ,so he didn’t pass the examination.60.Use inversion:The girls were talking noisily when the teacher walked in.Ⅴ. 名词解释(每小题2分,共4分)Define the following terms with examples.61.Define conjuncts.62.Define cohesion.Ⅵ. 简答题(每小题2分,共6分)Answer the following questions with the help of examples.63.What is the primary function of a WH-question?64.As expressions of possibility ,what is the difference between can and may?65.Why is the past tense often used for politeness?谁会写英语测试题Part I Reading Comprehension (20%)Passage 1 We walked in so quietly that the nurse at the desk didn’t even lift her eyes from the book.Mum pointed at a big chair by the door and I knew she wanted me to sit down.While I watch_百度作业帮
谁会写英语测试题Part I Reading Comprehension (20%)Passage 1 We walked in so quietly that the nurse at the desk didn’t even lift her eyes from the book.Mum pointed at a big chair by the door and I knew she wanted me to sit down.While I watch
谁会写英语测试题Part I Reading Comprehension (20%)Passage 1 We walked in so quietly that the nurse at the desk didn’t even lift her eyes from the book.Mum pointed at a big chair by the door and I knew she wanted me to sit down.While I watched mouth open in surprise,Mum took off her hat and coat and gave them to me to hold.She walked quietly to the small room by the lift and took out a wet mop.She pushed the mop past the desk and as the nurse looked up,Mum nodded and said,“Very dirty floors.”“Yes,I’m glad they’ve finally decided to clean them,” the nurse answered.She looked at Mum strangely and said,“But aren’t you working late?”Mum just pushed harder,each swipe(拖一下) of the mop taking her father and father down the hall.I watched until she was out of sight,and the nurse had turned back to writing in the big book.After a long time Mum came back.Her eyes were shining.She quickly put the mop back and took my hand.As we turned to go out of the door,Mum bowed politely to the nurse and said,“Thank you.”Outside,Mum told me:“Dagmar is fine.No fever.”“You saw her,Mum?”“Of course.I told her about the hospital rules,and she will not expect us until tomorrow.Dad will stop worrying as well.It’s a fine hospital.But such floors!A mop is no good.You need a brush.”1.When she took a mop from the small room what Mum really wanted to do was .A.to clean the floor B.to please the nurseC.to see a patient D.to surprise the story-teller2.When the nurse talked to Mum she thought Mum was a .A.nurse B.visitor C.patient D.cleaner3.After reading the story what can we infer about the hospital?A.It is a children’s hospital.B.It has strict rules about visiting hours.C.The conditions there aren’t very good.D.The nurses and doctors there don’t work hard.4.From the text we know that Dagmar is most likely .A.the story-teller’s sister B.Mum’s friendC.the story-teller’s classmate D.Dad’s boss5.Which of the following words best describes Mum?A.strange B.warm-hearted C.clever D.hard-working
1,C 2,D 3,B 4,A 5,C故事梗概:作者和妈妈去医院探望生病的家人(或朋友),但是去的时间是医院不允许探望的时间,所以妈妈就假装是清洁工,用抹布擦墙,骗过了门口的护士,顺利的探望了她们想见的人.
c d b a c :-)包你满意啊,这句话 Mum just pushed harder, each swipe(拖一下) of the mop taking her father and father down the hall. father好像拼写错了,应该是farther。 lol,god bless u!英语试卷问题,求老师们来帮忙,谁会做?_百度知道
提问者采纳
  高中的英语知识啊。1-5&&&DCDBA&  1.left&sb.depressed:让某人沮丧&D&&2.measure&sb.&against:与...对比,比照&&&C&&&3.词组:黏在...&&身边&(不一一讲解啦,反正是对的)6-10&&&&AACCD11-15&&CCBCA16-20&&BBCAA21-25&&BADDD26-30&&BADDB  英语其实不难的啊,最多的就是一些固定搭配、词组。加油,多背诵啊
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语试卷的相关知识
其他1条回答
你这题也太多了,不是一会就可以做完的
没事,我可以等,分可以加
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁七年级地理试卷,帮忙填一下正确答案,谢谢了!
七年级地理试卷,帮忙填一下正确答案,谢谢了! 30
1.目前世界上共有国家和地区(  )
A.100多个    B.220多个    C.300多个    D.500多个
2.四大洋中面积最小的是(
3.南、北美洲的分界线是(
A.乌拉尔山脉
B.苏伊士运河
C.巴拿马运河
D.土耳其海峡
4.根据板块构造学说,下列说法正确的是(
A.“沧海桑田”不可能发生
B.世界海陆分布今后不会再发生变化
C.世界火山、地震与板块运动有关
D.各个板块始终是静止不动的
5.联合国安理会的常任理事国有(  )
A.3个  B.5个  C.6个  D.10个
右图为四个不同地点的气温变化曲线,
分析回答6—7题:
6.表示当地气候寒冷的是(
7.造成四地气温差异的主要因素是(
A.地形因素
关 B.纬度因素
C.海陆位置
D.洋流因素
8.下列人类活动受气候影响很小的是(
B.房屋建筑
D.汽车制造业
9.中纬度地区沿海地区降水多于内陆地区的主要影响因素是(
A.纬度位置
B.海陆位置
10.伊斯兰教徒被称为(  )
A.僧人    B.基督徒    C.佛教徒    D.穆斯林
11.主要分布在欧洲、美洲、大洋洲的宗教是(
B.伊斯兰教
12.分布于南、北回归线附近大陆西岸和中部的气候类型是(
A.热带雨林气候
B.温带大陆性气候
C.热带沙漠气候
D.温带海洋性气候
13.下列条件不利于聚落的形成与发展的是(
A.自然资源丰富
B.交通便利
C.气候温和湿润
D.地形崎岖
14.右图中的民居建筑特色反映的自然环境是(  )
A.炎热干旱的沙漠
B.终年严寒的地区
C.炎热多雨的气候
D.地势高峻的高原
15.世界上使用范围最广的语言是(
16.下列都属于发达国家的是(
A.印度、泰国
B.日本、法国
C.巴西、澳大利亚
D.中国、美国
17.“金发碧眼”说的是(
D.以上都不是
18.人口稠密的地区绝大部分位于(  )
A.中低纬度的大陆内部地区    B.赤道附近的热带地区
C.中低纬度的近海平原地区    D.中高纬度的平原地区
19.由于人口增长过快而带来的问题不包括(  )
A.人口老龄化、劳动力短缺     B.过度开发资源,造成环境问题
C.就业困难、教育、医疗紧张    D.住房拥挤、交通拥堵
20.目前世界上人口增长快的国家多为(
A.发达国家
B.发展中国家
C.极端贫穷的国家
D.极端富裕的国家
二、综合题(共60分)
21.在下面的世界空白地图上,填写七大洲、四大洋的名称。(11分)
22.读“发展中国家和发达国家人口与国内生产总值比较图”,完成下列要求。(7分)
(1)由图可知,发达国家人口约占世界总人口的__________%,而其国内生产总值却占到全球国内生产总值的__________%。发展中国家人口约占世界总人口的_________%,而其国内生产总值仅占全世界国内生产总值的__________%。
(2)上面的比较说明的问题是_______________________________________________。
(3)请举出两个例子,说明你所了解到的发展中国家与发达国家发展水平的差异:
_______________________________________________________________________________。
23.阅读下表数据资料,完成下列要求。(11分)
世界人口变化
人口数(亿)
(1)根据表中数据在右边的坐标 中绘出世界人口增长曲线。
(2)人口增长的速度是由______率和________率决定的。近几十年来,世界人口迅速增长的原因主要是________________________________________
__________________________________。
(3)目前,人口增长速度较快的主要是经济发展水平较________(高或低)的国家。
(4)人口增长过快可能带来哪些问题?(至少说出两个)_______________________
_____________________,为此人类应该怎么做?_________________________________
(2)A地与B地都在______________(纬线)附近,A地年平均降水量是____________,B地是_______________。
(3)C、D、E分别处于亚欧大陆的________部、________部和________部,其中降水较少的是________地。
25.下面是A、B、C、D四地的气温变化曲线和降水量柱状图,读图回答问题。(10分)
(1)四地中位于热带的是______,理由是________________________________________;位于寒带的是______,理由是__________________________________________。
(2)A地和D地的降水季节变化特点有何不同____________________________________。
(3)说出A地和D地的气温与降水的变化规律:A地_____________________________,D地_______________________________。
26.读北京景观图,回答问题。(5分)
(1)图中反映的聚落类型是__________,这种聚落类型的房屋建筑特点是_______________________________,居民主要从事_________________________等工作。
(2)你认为北京在发展过程中,应如何对待传统民居——四合院?_______________________________________
27.读“世界人口的分布图”,回答问题。(7分)
(1)①②③所表示的地区,人口比较稠密的是________,当地有哪些优越的自然条件?
__________________________________________________比较稀疏的是__________,因为当地的自然条件是_____________________________________________________________。
(2)除了自然条件,影响人口分布的另一重要因素是______________________。
1.目前世界上共有国家和地区(B.220多个  )
A.100多个    B.220多个    C.300多个    D.500多个
2.四大洋中面积最小的是( A.北冰洋)
A.北冰洋 B.印度洋 C.太平洋 D.大西洋
3.南、北美洲的分界线是( C.巴拿马运河)
A.乌拉尔山脉 B.苏伊士运河 C.巴拿马运河 D.土耳其海峡
4.根据板块构造学说,下列说法正确的是(C. )
A.“沧海桑田”不可能发生 B.世界海陆分布今后不会再发生变化
C.世界火山、地震与板块运动有关 D.各个板块始终是静止不动的
5.联合国安理会的常任理事国有(B.5个  )
A.3个  B.5个  C.6个  D.10个
右图为四个不同地点的气温变化曲线,
分析回答6—7题:
6.表示当地气候寒冷的是( A.① )
A.① B.② C.③ D.④
7.造成四地气温差异的主要因素是(B.纬度因素 )
A.地形因素 关 B.纬度因素
C.海陆位置 D.洋流因素
8.下列人类活动受气候影响很小的是(D.汽车制造业 )
A.种植业 B.房屋建筑 C.畜牧业 D.汽车制造业
9.中纬度地区沿海地区降水多于内陆地区的主要影响因素是(B.海陆位置 )
A.纬度位置 B.海陆位置 C.洋流 D.地形
10.伊斯兰教徒被称为(  D.穆斯林 )
A.僧人    B.基督徒    C.佛教徒    D.穆斯林
11.主要分布在欧洲、美洲、大洋洲的宗教是(A.基督教
A.基督教 B.伊斯兰教 C.佛教 D.犹太教
12.分布于南、北回归线附近大陆西岸和中部的气候类型是(C.热带沙漠气候 )
A.热带雨林气候 B.温带大陆性气候 C.热带沙漠气候 D.温带海洋性气候
13.下列条件不利于聚落的形成与发展的是(D.地形崎岖 )
A.自然资源丰富 B.交通便利 C.气候温和湿润 D.地形崎岖
14.右图中的民居建筑特色反映的自然环境是( C.炎热多雨的气候  )
A.炎热干旱的沙漠 B.终年严寒的地区
C.炎热多雨的气候 D.地势高峻的高原
15.世界上使用范围最广的语言是( B.英语 )
A.汉语 B.英语 C.法语 D.俄语
16.下列都属于发达国家的是(B.日本、法国 )
A.印度、泰国 B.日本、法国
C.巴西、澳大利亚 D.中国、美国
17.“金发碧眼”说的是(C.白种人
A.黄种人 B.黑种人 C.白种人 D.以上都不是
18.人口稠密的地区绝大部分位于( C.中低纬度的近海平原地区 )
A.中低纬度的大陆内部地区    B.赤道附近的热带地区
C.中低纬度的近海平原地区    D.中高纬度的平原地区
19.由于人口增长过快而带来的问题不包括( A.人口老龄化、劳动力短缺 )
A.人口老龄化、劳动力短缺     B.过度开发资源,造成环境问题
C.就业困难、教育、医疗紧张    D.住房拥挤、交通拥堵
20.目前世界上人口增长快的国家多为( B.发展中国家)
A.发达国家 B.发展中国家
C.极端贫穷的国家 D.极端富裕的国家
二、综合题(共60分)
21.在下面的世界空白地图上,填写七大洲、四大洋的名称。(11分)
朋友,这个题目,请你对照课本图自己填吧。
22.读“发展中国家和发达国家人口与国内生产总值比较图”,完成下列要求。(7分)
(1)由图可知,发达国家人口约占世界总人口的____20______%,而其国内生产总值却占到全球国内生产总值的_____80_____%。发展中国家人口约占世界总人口的___80___%,而其国内生产总值仅占全世界国内生产总值的______20____%。
(2)上面的比较说明的问题是发达国家人均国内生产总值远远大于发展中国家的人均国内生产总值。
(3)请举出两个例子,说明你所了解到的发展中国家与发达国家发展水平的差异:
像美国、日本国家经济实力雄厚,而很多亚非拉国家经济落后。
23.阅读下表数据资料,完成下列要求。(11分)
世界人口变化
人口数(亿)
(1)根据表中数据在右边的坐标 中绘出世界人口增长曲线。
朋友,你先找出年份与人口数的交叉点,将各点用平滑的线连起来就可以的。
(2)人口增长的速度是由_出生_率和___死亡_____率决定的。近几十年来,世界人口迅速增长的原因主要是_生产力水平和医疗水平不断提高,导致出现的高出生率、低死亡率等原因。
(3)目前,人口增长速度较快的主要是经济发展水平较____高__(高或低)的国家。
(4)人口增长过快可能带来哪些问题?(至少说出两个、就业困难、教育、医疗紧张 .住房拥挤、交通拥堵
为此人类应该控制人口增长提高人口素质_。
24.读“世界年平均降水量分布图”,回答问题。(9分)
(1)年降水量最丰富的地区是在______赤道______(纬线)附近地区。年降水量最少的大洲是南极洲。
(2)A地与B地都在___北回归线___(纬线)附近,A地年平均降水量是_500-1000mm__,B地是__200mm以下_。
(3)C、D、E分别处于亚欧大陆的____东____部、__中___部和___西__部,其中降水较少的是____D____地。
25.下面是A、B、C、D四地的气温变化曲线和降水量柱状图,读图回答问题。(10分)
(1)四地中位于热带的是___C___,理由是__全年最冷月气温在20°C以上_;位于寒带的是__B_,理由是_全年最热月气温在零下30°C以下____。
(2)A地和D地的降水季节变化特点有何不同:A地全年降水比较均匀,D地的降水集中在6.7.8三个月。
(3)说出A地和D地的气温与降水的变化规律:A地_冬无严寒夏无酷暑,全年降水比较均匀_,D地_夏季炎热干燥,冬季温和多雨。
26.读北京景观图,回答问题。(5分)
(1)图中反映的聚落类型是__城市________,这种聚落类型的房屋建筑特点是_多高大的楼房_,居民主要从事__商业、加工制造业等_非农业等工作。
(2)你认为北京在发展过程中,应如何对待传统民居——四合院?___保留___
27.读“世界人口的分布图”,回答问题。(7分)
(1)①②③所表示的地区,人口比较稠密的是___③_____,当地有哪些优越的自然条件?
______交通便利、水源充足,气候温和__比较稀疏的是____①②______,因为当地的自然条件是①地区炎热少雨。②地区高温潮湿
(2)除了自然条件,影响人口分布的另一重要因素是城市化,大量外来人口进入城市_。
朋友,这样回答,你满意吗?
其他回答 (3)
这么多题目不给悬赏分,没人回答的
有的没图怎么答?
全在下面,一张都没少,请您看到!
只做了选择,填空看不清。
BACCB ABDBD ACDCB BCCAB
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号