she is piaying with amy.(陈述句改为一般疑问句句

按要求改写句子:1.David watches TV every evening.(改为否定句)2.I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)3.She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答)4.Helen likes piaying computer games.(改为_百度作业帮
按要求改写句子:1.David watches TV every evening.(改为否定句)2.I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)3.She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答)4.Helen likes piaying computer games.(改为
按要求改写句子:1.David watches TV every evening.(改为否定句)2.I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)3.She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答)4.Helen likes piaying computer games.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)5.We go to school every morning.(改为否定句)6.He speaks English very well.(改为否定句)7.I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问).
1.David doesn't watch TV every evening.2.---Do you do your homework every day?--- No,I don't3.--- Does she like milk?--- Yes,she does.4.--- Does Helen like playing computer games?--- No,she doesn't.5.We don't go to school every morning.6.He doesn't speak Enlish very well.7.若划线部分为 I:Who likes taking photos in the park?若划线部分为taking photos:What do you like doing in the park?若划线部分为in the park:Where do you like taking photos?she is piaying with amy.(改为一般疑问句_百度作业帮
she is piaying with amy.(改为一般疑问句
she is piaying with amy.(改为一般疑问句
Is she playing with amy?
Is she playing with amy?满意请采纳
Is she playing with Amy?playing你拼写错了,人名Amy要大写!My name is Amy(改为同义句).是 She is Amy.只有三个空格给你填_百度作业帮
My name is Amy(改为同义句).是 She is Amy.只有三个空格给你填
My name is Amy(改为同义句).是 She is Amy.只有三个空格给你填Amy and Tom piaying chess改为否定句 2They are cheaning the room改为一般疑问句并做否定回答3.his morther is reading对画线提问 4.He watches Tv in the eveing用now改写句字 5.is of this a family photo ,myl练词成句_百度作业帮
Amy and Tom piaying chess改为否定句 2They are cheaning the room改为一般疑问句并做否定回答3.his morther is reading对画线提问 4.He watches Tv in the eveing用now改写句字 5.is of this a family photo ,myl练词成句
Amy and Tom piaying chess改为否定句 2They are cheaning the room改为一般疑问句并做否定回答3.his morther is reading对画线提问 4.He watches Tv in the eveing用now改写句字 5.is of this a family photo ,myl练词成句
1 Amy and Tome aren't playing chess.2 Are they cleaning the room?No,they aren't.3 What is his mother doing?就reading提问Who is reading?就his mother提问4 He is watching TV now.5 This is a photo of my family.
Amy and Tom are not
playing chess改为否定句 2 Arethey
cheaning the room?改为一般疑问句并做否定回答 no they aren't.3.What is his morther doing?对画线提问 4。He is watching Tv now.用now改写句字 5.this is a photo of my family
Amy and Tom are not piaying chessAre they
cheaning the room ?No ,they are notHe is watching TV in the eveing
Amy and Tom are not playing chess.Are they cleaning the room?
No,they are not.What is his mother doing?He is watching TV now.This is a photo of my family.I.按要求改写下列句子.1.Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)2.We go to school every morning.(改为否定句)3.She is always ready to help others.(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)4.The earth goes _百度作业帮
I.按要求改写下列句子.1.Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)2.We go to school every morning.(改为否定句)3.She is always ready to help others.(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)4.The earth goes
I.按要求改写下列句子.1.Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)2.We go to school every morning.(改为否定句)3.She is always ready to help others.(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)4.The earth goes around the sun.(改为一般疑问句并做肯定回答)5.He speaks English very well.(改为否定句)6.John comes from (Canada).(对括号部分提问)7.I like (taking my dog for a walk) after suppe.What ( ) you ( ) ( ) after supper?II.改错1.Lily and Lucy doesn’t want to clean the blackboard.2.Mr.Green likes work in China very much.3.My mother often go to the shop on Sundays.4.She doesn’t likes bread or cakes.5.Where is Jim and Kate now?6.There are some water and leaves in the pool.7.Please give a colour pencil for me.8.They aren’t go to school at the weekend.9.The dog sits between the chair.10.She often works hard and goes to bed in night..11.Millie is good in English.She speaks English well.12.She is a member at the Computer Club.13.Do you help your mother in the housework?14.Do Simon often go home by bus?15.I often take bus to school.16.Do you want to play with us after the school?17.Daniel and David want to play on us.18.There is a lots of water in the bottle.19.Wendy has much friends in class.20.There are so lots of people in the hall.III.根据中文意思翻译句子.(标准初中水平)1.我不喜欢玩电脑.2.Kate 个子不高,戴着一副眼镜.3.你知道第一题的答案吗?4.5.马丁是哪里人?6.我得照看孩子,因此不能和你一起去.7.我们学校没有网球场.8.汤姆效力于校足球队.9.你喜欢和朋友在电话里交谈吗?10.周末,西蒙喜欢和朋友们踢足球.
I.按要求改写下列句子1.Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)
Does Amy like playing computer games? No, she doesn't.2.We go to school every morning.(改为否定句)
We don't go to school every morning.3.She is always ready to help others.(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)
she always ready to help others? No, she isn't.4.The earth goes around the sun.(改为一般疑问句并做肯定回答)
Does the earth go around the sun? Yes, it is.5.He speaks English very well.(改为否定句)
He doesn't speak English very well.6.John comes from (Canada).(对括号部分提问)
Where does John come from?7.I like (taking my dog for a walk) after suppe.What (
) after supper?II.改错1.Lily and Lucy doesn't
want to clean the blackboard.
doesn't 改为don't2.Mr.Green likes work in China very much.
work 改为working3.My mother often go to the shop on Sundays.
go 改为goes4.She doesn’t likes bread or cakes.likes 改为like5.Where is Jim and Kate now?is 改为are6.There are some water and leaves in the pool.are改为is7.Please give a colour pencil for me.for 改为to8.They aren’t go to school at the weekend.aren't 改为don't9.The dog sits between the chair.chair改为chairs10.She often works hard and goes to bed in night..in 改为at11.Millie is good in English.She speaks English well.in 改为at12.She is a member at the Computer Club.at 改为of13.Do you help your mother in the housework?in 改为with14.Do Simon often go home by bus?Do改为Does15.I often take bus to school.bus前加a 16.Do you want to play with us after the school?the去掉17.Daniel and David want to play on us.on 改为with18.There is a lots of water in the bottle.a lot of 或lots of19.Wendy has much friends in class.much改为many20.There are so lots of people in the hall.lots of 改为manyIII.根据中文意思翻译句子.(标准初中水平)1.我不喜欢玩电脑.I don't like playing computer.2.Kate 个子不高,戴着一副眼镜.Kate isn't tall with a pair of glasses.3.你知道第一题的答案吗?Do you know the answer to question 1?4.桑迪擅长语文和数学.Sandy is good at Chinese and math.5.马丁是哪里人?Where is Martin from?6.我得照看孩子,因此不能和你一起去.I have to take care of the baby, so I can't go with you.7.我们学校没有网球场.There isn't a tennis court in our school.8.汤姆效力于校足球队.Tom plays for the school football team.9.你喜欢和朋友在电话里交谈吗?Do you like talking with your friends on the phone?10.周末,西蒙喜欢和朋友们踢足球. At the weekend, Simon likes playing football with his friends. 因时间关系,我只提供了答案,如需解释可继续提问,希望能帮到你.
感谢高手的回答。您的英语太好了,能不能加你Q呢?我Q,100分可以给你,我以后就请教你了好吗?

我要回帖

更多关于 疑问句改为陈述句 的文章

随机推荐