She was old 改为反义疑问句一般疑问句

当前位置: >>
小升初英语各题型专项练习
小学英语语法及习题 一、名词复数规则 1. 一般情况下, 直接加-s, book-books, bag-bags, cat-cats, 2. s. x. sh. ch 结尾, 如: 以 加-es, bus-buses, 如: box-boxes, brush-brushes, watch-watches 3.以“辅音字母+y”结尾,变 y 为 i, 再加-es,如:family-
families, strawberry-strawberries 4.以“f 或 fe”结尾,变 f 或 fe 为 v, 再加-es,如:knife-knives 5.不规则名词复数: man-men, woman-women, policeman-policemen, policewoman-policewomen, mouse-mice child-children ,foot-feet,.tooth-teeth,fish-fish, people-people, Chinese-Chinese, Japanese-Japanese 写出下列各词的复数 this _______watch _______child _______photo ________ day________ foot________ book_______ dress ________tooth_______ sheep ______box_______ strawberry _____ thief _______yo-yo ______ peach______ sandwich ______man______ woman_______ paper_______ water________ 二、一般现在时 一般现在时基本用法介绍 【No. 1】一般现在时的功能 1.表示事物或人物的特征、状态。如:The sky is blue.天空是蓝色的。 2.表示经常性或习惯性的动作。如:I get up at six every day.我每天六点起床。 3.表示客观现实。如:The earth goes around the sun.地球绕着太阳转。 一般现在时的构成 1. be 动词:主语+be(am,is,are)+其它。如: I am a boy.我是一个男孩。 2.行为动词:主语+行为动词(+其它)。如: We study English.我们学习英语。 当主语为第三人称单数(he, she,it)时,要在动词后加&-s&或&-es&。如:Mary likes Chinese.玛丽喜 欢汉语。 一般现在时的变化 1. be 动词的变化。w W w.x K b 1 . c om 否定句:主语+ be + not +其它。 如:He is not a worker.他不是工人。 一般疑问句:Be +主语+其它。 如:-Are you a student? -Yes. I am. / No, I'm not. 特殊疑问句:疑问词+一般疑问句。如:Where is my bike? 2.行为动词的变化。 否定句:主语+ don't( doesn't ) +动词原形(+其它)。如: I don't like bread. 当主语为第三人称单数时,要用 doesn't 构成否定句。如:He doesn't often play. 一般疑问句:Do( Does ) +主语+动词原形+其它。如:- Do you often play football? - Yes, I do. / No, I don't. 当主语为第三人称单数时,要用 does 构成一般疑问句。如: - Does she go to work by bike?- Yes, she does. / No, she doesn't. 特殊疑问句:疑问词+一般疑问句。如:How does your father go to work? 动词+s 的变化规则 1.一般情况下,直接加-s,如:cook-cooks, milk-milks 2.以 s. x. sh. ch. o 结尾,加-es,如:guess-guesses, wash-washes, watch-watches, go-goes 3.以“辅音字母+y”结尾,变 y 为 i, 再加-es,如:study-studies 一般现在时用法专练:新课标第一网系列资料
一、 写出下列动词的第三人称单数 drink ________ go _______ stay ________ make ________ look _________ have_______ pass_______ carry ____ come________ watch______ plant_______ fly ________ study_______ brush________ do_________ teach_______ 二、用括号内动词的适当形式填空。 1. He often ________(have) dinner at home. 2. Daniel and Tommy _______(be) in Class One. 3. We _______(not watch) TV on Monday. 4. Nick _______(not go) to the zoo on Sunday. 5. ______ they ________(like) the World Cup? 6. What _______they often _______(do) on Saturdays? x k b 1 .c o m 7. _______ your parents _______(read) newspapers every day? 8. The girl _______(teach) us English on Sundays. 9. She and I ________(take) a walk together every evening. 10. There ________(be) some water in the bottle. 11. Mike _______(like) cooking. 12. They _______(have) the same hobby. 13. My aunt _______(look) after her baby carefully. 14. You always _______(do) your homework well. 15. I _______(be) ill. I?m staying in bed. 16. She _______(go) to school from Monday to Friday. 17. Liu Tao _______(do) not like PE. 18. The child often _______(watch) TV in the evening. 19. Su Hai and Su Yang _______(have) eight lessons this term. 20.-What day _______(be) it today? - It?s Saturday. 三、按照要求改写句子 1. Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句) ___________________________________________________ 2. I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) ________________________________________________________ 3. She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答) ___________________________ 4. Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) ___________________________________________________ 5. We go to school every morning.(改为否定句) _______________________________________________________ 6. He speaks English very well.(改为否定句) ___________________________________________________ 7. I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问) ________________________________________________________ 8. John comes from Canada.(对划线部分提问) ___________________________________________________ 9. She is always a good student.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) ________________________________________________________ 10. Simon and Daniel like going skating.(改为否定句) ___________________________________________________新课标第一网系列资料
五、改错(划出错误的地方,将正确的写在横线上) 新| 课 |标| 第|一 |网 1. Is your brother speak English? __________________ 2. Does he likes going fishing? _________________ 3. He likes play games after class. __________________ 4. Mr. Wu teachs us English. _________________ 5. She don?t do her homework on Sundays. _________________ 三、将来时 一、概念:表示将要发生的动作或存在的状态及打算、计划或准备做某事。句中一般有以下时间状 语:tomorrow, next day(week, month, year…),soon, the day after tomorrow(后天)等。 二、基本结构:①be going to + do; ②will+ do. 三、否定句:在 be 动词(am, is, are)后加 not 或情态动词 will 后加 not 成 won?t。 例如:I?m going to have a picnic this afternoon.→ I?m not going to have a picnic this afternoon. 四、一般疑问句: be 或 will 提到句首,some 改为 any, and 改为 or,第一二人称互换。 例如:We are going to go on an outing this weekend. → Are you going to go on an outing this weekend? 新| 课 |标| 第|一 |网 五、对划线部分提问。一般情况,一般将来时的对划线部分有三种情况。 1. 问人。Who 例如:I?m going to New York soon. →Who?s going to New York soon. 2. 问干什么。What … do.例如: My father is going to watch a race with me this afternoon. →What is your father going to do with you this afternoon. 3. 问什么时候。When.例如:She?s going to go to bed at nine. →When is she going to bed? 六、同义句:be going to = will I am going to go swimming tomorrow(明天). = I will go swimming tomorrow. 练习: 1.我打算明天和朋友去野炊。 I_____ _______ _________ have a picnic with my friends. I ________ have a picnic with my friends. 2. 下个星期一你打算去干嘛? 我想去打篮球。 What ________ ________ _________ _________ _________ next Monday? I _______ ______ _____ play basketball. What _________ you do next Monday? I ________ play basketball. 3.你妈妈这个周末去购物吗?是,她要去买一些水果。 _____ your mother _______ ________ go shopping this ___________? Yes, she _________. She ______ ________ __________ buy some fruit. 4.你们打算什么时候见面。 What time _______ you _________ __________ meet? 改句子。 5. Nancy is going to go camping.(改否定) Nancy ________ going to go camping. 6. I?ll go and join them.(改否定) I _______ go ______ join them. 7. I?m going to get up at 6:30 tomorrow.(改一般疑问句) ________ _______ ________ to get up at 6:30 tomorrow? 新 课 标 第 一 网 8. We will meet at the bus stop at 10:30.(改一般疑问句) _______ ________ meet at the bus stop at 10:30. 9. She is going to listen to music after school.(对划线部分 ________ _______ she ________ ________ _________ after school?新课标第一网系列资料
10. My father and mother are going to see a play the day after tomorrow.(同上) _________ _________ going to see a play the day after tomorrow 四、现在进行时 1. 现在进行时表示现在正在进行或发生的动作, 也可表示当前一段时间内的活动或现阶段正在进行 的动作。 2.现在进行时的肯定句基本结构为 be+动词 ing. 3.现在进行时的否定句在 be 后加 not。 4.现在进行时的一般疑问句把 be 动词调到句首。 5.现在进行时的特殊疑问的基本结构为: 疑问词 + be + 主语 + 动词 ing?但疑问词当主语时其结构为: 疑问词 + be + 动词 ing? 动词加 ing 的变化规则 1.一般情况下,直接加 ing,如:cook-cooking 2.以不发音的 e 结尾,去 e 加 ing,如:make-making, taste-tasting 3.如果末尾是一个元音字母和一个辅音字母,双写末尾的辅音字母,再加 ing,如:run-running, stop-stopping 现在进行时专项练习: 一、写出下列动词的现在分词: play________ run__________ swim _________make__________ go_________ like________ write________ _ski___________ read________ have_________ sing ________ dance_________ put_________ see________ buy _________ love____________ live_______ take_________ come ________ get_________ 新| 课 |标| 第|一 |网 stop_________ sit ________ begin________ shop___________ 二、用所给的动词的正确形式填空: 1.The boy __________________ ( draw)a picture now. 2. Listen .Some girls _______________ ( sing)in the classroom . 3. My mother _________________ ( cook )some nice food now. 4. What _____ you ______ ( do ) now? 5. Look . They _______________( have) an English lesson . 6.They ____________(not ,water) the flowers now. 7.Look! the girls ________________(dance )in the classroom . 8.What is our granddaughter doing? She _____(listen ) to music. 9. It?s 5 o?clock now. We _____________(have)supper now 10.______Helen____________(wash )clothes? Yes ,she is . 三、句型转换: 1. They are doing housework .(分别改成一般疑问句和否定句) ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ 2.The students are cleaning the classroom . ( 改一般疑问句并作肯定和否定回答) ___________________________________________________________ 3.I?m playing the football in the playground .(对划线部分进行提问) ___________________________________________________________ 4.Tom is reading books in his study . (对划线部分进行提问) 动词专项练习 一、动词练习: 1. 用 am, is ,are, was, were 填空: 1. ______ you all from China? Oh, no, Miss Gao. Only I _____ from China. Mingzi _____ from Japan. David ____ from England. We ____ all good friends.新课标第一网系列资料
2. This ____ Yang Ling. That _____ his bag. It ____ new. 3. Here ____ your hat. Where ___ are shoes? 4. ____ we all here today? No, Tom and Jim ____ not here. 5. Those ____ her socks. Where _____ mine? 6. What?s ______ the man?s job? He _____ a worker. 7. There _____ a cat under the chair a moment ago, but there ______ not a cat now. 8. ______ there any cakes in the box yesterday? Yes, there _____ some. 9. My parents ______ young twenty years ago. Now they _____ old. I love them very much. 10. Su Yang, what _____ fifty and fifteen? It ______ sixty-five. 2. 写出下列动词的第三人称单数, 现在分词和过去式: 1. work _____ ______ _____2. go _____ ______ _____ 3. ask _____ ______ _____4.make _____ ______ _____ 5. do _____ ______ _____6. have _____ ______ _____ 7. stop _____ ______ _____8. eat _____ ______ _____ 9. drink _____ ______ _____10.sing _____ ______ _____ 11 swim _____ ______ _____ 3. 用动词的适当形式填空 1. He _________ (live) in America two years ago. 2. The boy ________ (listen) to the teacher carefully last week. 3. We _______ (watch) a Japanese cartoon last Friday. 4. Nancy ________ (pick) up oranges on the farm last week. 5. I ________ (pull) up (carrot) with Mike yesterday. 6. They ________ (play) chess in the classroom last PE lesson. 7. My mother _______ (cook) a nice food last Spring Festival(春节). 8. The girls _______ (dance) at the party last Wednesday . wwW. x kB 1. c Om 9.The students ________ (study) very hard last month(月). 10. My parents _____ (plan ) to have a good weekend last Thursday. 11. We (visit ) our grandparents last Sunday. My grandparents (be) very happy to see us . 12. The children (water) the flowers and (collect ) eggs on the farm three days ago . They (be) very exited. 13. Su Yang (clean) her house with Su Hai two days ago . 14. Mike ( taste ) a lot of oranges on the farm when he was ten years old. 15. Yesterday evening , I (walk ) in the park with my cousin . There (be) lots of people in the park. 16. Ben (ask) his mother many questions when he was five years old. 4. 用动词的适当形式填空 1. I ______ (watch) a Chinese cartoon last Saturday. 2. Helen _______ (talk) the National Day with her father last night. 3. Our teacher (use) the computer to give us an English lesson yesterday. 4. ______ you _______ (visit) your relatives(亲戚) last Spring Festival(春节)? 5. ______ he _______ (fly) a kite last Sunday? Yes, he ______. 6. Ben _______ (pull) up carrots last National Day holiday. 7. My mother _______(work) yesterday, but my father ______(not) (work). 8. What ____ she _____ (do) in the garden last morning? She _____(play) the guitar. 9. My sister (wash) her dress the day before yesterday. 10.We (go) to school last Saturday. We (have) a party at school.新课标第一网系列资料
5. 用动词的适当形式填空: 1. My brother ______ (go) to school at half past seven every day. 2. I ______ (read) my English book every evening. 3. How does he spend ______ (he) weekends? He often _____ (watch) cartoons. 4. What does ______ (you) mother usually do on Sunday? She usually _____(wash)clothes. 5. _____(be) there any books in the bookcase? 6. There _____ (be) some water in the glass. 7. Where is David? He _______(sit ) in the room now. 8. What ____(do ) you do last Sunday? We ______(watch) a film. 9. I like _______(play) football. He ______(like) watching TV. 10. Where is the camera? It _______(is ) on the desk a moment ago. Now it _____ in the bag. 11. There ______(be) a lot of _________ (diary) on the table. 12. You shouldn?t ______(put) your coffee near the computer. 13.Would you like _______ (take) photos? I want _________(take) photos. 14.Where _____(be) the mirror now? It _____(be) there just now. 15.____ your sister ______(like) Science? No, but she ______(like) Maths. 16. What _____ (do) that sign mean? It _______(mean) we shouldn?t ______(make) noise here. 17.Mr Green ___________ (talk) to his students about Christmas now. 18.Last weekend, He Yi ____________ (play) football and ____________ (listen) to the music. 19.What ____ this sign _______ (mean)? It means we should keep off the grass. 20._____ you _________ (get) up early this morning? Yes, I _________ (do). 21.The boys _______________ (play) football now. 22.My brother and I can ______ football well. We _____ football with our friends last Sunday. 23. Mr Brown is a _____. He ____ English in a primary school. 6. 用动词的适当形式填空新 课 标 第 一 网 1. I ______to school from Monday to Friday. My brother often _______to school with me. Yesterday we _______to school together. We like ________to school very much. ( go ) 2.They usually _______lunch at home. But last week, they ____lunch at school. ( have ) 3.That______my English book. It _____new. But now it _____not here. It ______there a moment ago. ( be ) 4.My sister likes ________very much. She often _______at our school festival. Last term, she _______a lot of songs in the school hall. She _____beautifully. ( sing ) 5.What _____ he usually _______on Sunday? He usually _______his homework. Look! He __________his homework now. _______he _______his homework last Sunday? Yes, he_______. ( do ) 6. Do people usually_______ moon cakes at Mid-autumn Festival? Yes, they do. Did you ________moon cakes last Mid-autumn Festival? Yes, I did. I _______a lot of delicious moon cakes. ( eat ) 7. -----How ______you? -----I _____fine. Thank you. -----Where _____you yesterday? ----I ____at home with my family -----_______your father at home, too? ----- Yes, he______. ( be ) 8.Jane is a dancer. She ________every day. Look! She ________________now. ( dance ) 9. National Day is_________. A lot of people _______to Beijing two weeks ago. ( come ) 10.She often ________shopping with her mother. She likes ______shopping in the shop. She _______shopping yesterday. ( go ) 代词练习新课标第一网系列资料
一、根据括号中的要求给出下列代词的适当形式。 1.it_______(形容词性物主代词) 2.my_________(名词性物主代词 ) 3.herself__________(复数 形式)4.we_________(宾格形式) 5.you____________(形容词性物主代词) 6.her_________(名 词性物主代词)7.ourselves___________(单数形式)8.you_________(宾格形式) 9.he____________(宾格形式) 二、填入适当的疑问代词。 1.I can?t find Jim. is he? 2. is your mother? 3. are you? I?m nine. 4. is yours? This one or that one? 5. The white dress is 100 yuan. that red one? 6. are your shoes? 80 yuan. 7. I have three toy cars. do you have. 8. They aren?t yours. are they? 9. I don?t know the man? is he? 10. is your brother? Fine, thanks. 11. is your coat? Red. 12. is in your basket? Apples. 三、用括号中所给代词的适当形式填空 1. This is not _____ kite. It is very small, but _____ is very big. ( she ) 2. The dress is _____. Give it to ______, please. ( I ) 3. Is that _____ watch? (you) No, it?s not _______ . ( I ) 4. _____ is my brother. _____ name is Jack. Look! This dog is ____. ( he ) 5. ______ dresses are red. (we) What colour are ______? ( you ) 6. Here are many dolls, which one is _______ ? ( she ) 7. I can find my toy, but where?s _________? ( you ) wwW. x kB 1. c Om 8. Show ______how to draw a circle, OK? (we) 9. The girl behind _________ is our friend. (I ) 10. Are these _______ tickets? No, ______ are not. _______ aren?t here. ( they ) 11. Shall _____have a look at the classroom? It?s ______classroom. ( we ) 12. _____ is my aunt. Do you know _____ job? _____is a nurse. ( she ) 13. That is not _______ camera. ______is at home. ( our ) 14. Where are _______? I can?t find ________. Let?s call _____ parents. ( they ) 15. Don?t touch ________. _______is not a cat, ________is a tiger! (it) 16. _________ sister is ill. Please go and get _________. ( she ) 17. _______ don?t know her name. Would you please tell _______. ( we ) 18. So many beautiful masks! Let?s count _________. ( they ) 19. I have a brother. ______ is only 3. I like ______ very much. ( he ) 20. There? re many books on my chair. May I sit beside _______? ( you ) 21. Who can help _____ to carry the box?(she) 22. Mum, we are very hungry.Give _____ some bread, please. (we) 23. This is my puppet. That?s ______ puppet.(you) 24. Give the ball to ______ , Mike! (I) 25. David got a computer from ______ parents. (he) 26. This is your classroom. ______ is near the teachers? office. (our) 27. My uncle has a daughter. He loves ______ very much.(she) 28. Tommy has a pretty cat. ______ name is Ketty. (it) 29. Are there ______ reading rooms in this building? (some) 30. I like collecting stamps very much. ______ too. (I)新课标第一网系列资料
( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (选择填空专项练习题 )1. I get up _______ about seven fifty -five . A. in B. on C. at D. for )2. Why are you looking at _______like that? A. I B. mine C. my D. me )3. I want _______ a map of China . A. buy B. is buying C. to buy D. am buying )4. Is it a picture ______ your school ? A. of B. to C. and D. with )5. Do you like _______ ? A. swim B. swimming C. are swimming D. swim, too )6. The man ______ a book in his hand is my uncle . 新 课 标 第 一 网 A. and B. of C. with D. for )7. Who's the lady ______ blue ? A. in B. on C. at D. with )8. We usually stay _____ home ____ Saturday afternoon . A. at…in B. at…on C. in…at D. on…on )9. A: It's a white shirt , is it yours ? B: No, ____ is yellow . A. I B. My C. Mine D. Me )10. ______ any men in the room ? A. Is there B. Are there C. There aren't D. There isn't )11. The bed ______ the right is yours . A. on B. in C. at D. of )12. Look at _______ picture . A. one B. the one C. first D. the first )13. These books are my _______ . A. students B. students's C. students' D. students of )14. My parents often tell me ______ your family . A. about B. from C. for D. by )15. ______ any food in the fridge ? A. Are there B. Is there C. Have D. Has )16.He often helps with English. A.her,her B.she,her C.her,she D.she,she )17.How many are there in your school? A.woman teacher B.women teacher C.woman teachers D.women teachers )18.&Are you ?&&Yes,we are brothers.& A.twin,twin B.twins,twins C.twins,twin D.twin,twins )19.David goes to school every day. A.by a bike B.by his bike C.on his bike D.on bike )20.Are in the same class? A.you,he and I B.you,I and he C.he,you and I D.I,you and he )21.There's &u& in the word &use&. A.a B.an C.the D.× )22.& your brother's number?& &4&. A.What's B.How many C.How D.How old )23.That's bus. A.English B.his C.Japanese D.he新课标第一网系列资料
()24.&Thank you very much.&& &. A.That's right. B.Thank you. C.Oh,yes,all right D.That's all right. ( )25. a bird. name is Polly. A.Its,Its B.It's,Its C.It's,It's D.Its,It's ( )26. May ____ got a Chinese book. A . is B . has C. have D. there is ( )27. This is Mr Li's room. _____ room is clean. A. He B. Her C. Him D.The wwW. x kB 1. c Om ( )28. ____ any bags in the locker. A. There are B. Is there c. There aren't D. There is ( )29. ____ , is this Park School? A . Pardon B. Sure C.Sorry D. Excuse me ( )30. I'm in _______ room. A. he B. me C. our D.she ( )31. A: Where's John? B:____________. A a. He's over there. B . Which one? C . Oh, she's in the classroom. D. He?s studying. ( )32. There is a letter ______ your grandma. A . in B . for C. to D. on ( )33. How many ____ are there in the classroom? A . boy B . girl C . girls and boys D.girl?s and boy?s ( )34. A:_____ is your phone number? B: My phone number is . A. Which B. What C. How many D. Who ( )35. A:_____ is your brother? B: He's 20 years old. A. How much B. What C. Who D . How old ( )36. Is there _______ paper in the desk? A. some B. any C. a D.an ( )37. Mary has got _______ red apples. A. some B. any C. an D.a ( )38. He's got _______ brother. A. some B. a C. an D.any ( )39. A: Have you got any books? B:_______________. A. Yes, I have got. B. No, I haven't. C Yes, I got. D.. Yes, I am. ( )40. Can you do some washing? _______________. A. Yes, please. B. Sure. C. Thank you. D. You are welcome! ( )41. The students in our class__________ different primary schools. A. is from B. are come from C. comes from D. are from ( )42. We go to school__________ Monday ________ Friday. A. from … and B. both …and C. from … to D. and…and ( )43. Would you ________ a cup of tea? A. like B. to C. at D. for ( )44. Do they get__________________ school early? Yes, they do. A. on B. to C. at D. for ( )45. They live ____________ the _________ floor. A. in…five B. in…fifth C. on …fifth D. on …five ( )46. He usually goes to school_________ underground. A. on B. in C. by D. to ( )47. Do you live far___________ school?新课标第一网系列资料
( ( ( (( ( ((((( ( (( ( ( ( ( ( (No, I don't. I live near here. A. for B. to C .at D. from )48. I get up very early____________ weekdays. A. on B. in C. at D. to )49. _________ do you go to work? On foot. A. What B. How C. Where D. What time 新 课 标 第 一 网 )50. What's your favourite book? I like books ________ animals. A. to B. for C. about D. in )51. There's _________ apple tree in our garden. Under _________ tree, there is ________ young man. A. a B. the C. a D. a )52. ---Whose watch is this?---Is it a black _________? A. it B. one C. this D. that )53. There aren't _______ pears _______the tree. A. on B. in C. in D. on )54. ---What can you see in the bag? ---_________. Oh, they are pencil-boxes. A. All right B. No, I can't C. Thanks D. Let me see )55. ---Excuse me, do you have any erasers? ---__________________. A. It's my pleasure B. Sorry, I can't C. OK, here you are D. Yes, here you are )56. There __________ some books and a clock on the desk. The clock ________three hands. A. is B. has C. has D. has )57. ---____________ is your shirt? ---It's black and white. A. What B. What colour C. Which D. Where )58. It's time ______________. A. play basketball B. to go to bed C. playing games D. for the supper )59. Here's a letter ______ Kate. She's ill _____ home. A. in B. for C. at D. from )60. ---Is this computer ______________? ---No, it's not _____________. It's my _____________. A. brotherB. brother C. brother's D. brother's )61. Classes begin seven fifty-five. A. in B. on C. at D. for )62. They often help . A. I B. mine C. my D. me )63. I want a map of China . A. buy B. is buying C. to buy D. am buying )64. Is it a picture your school? A. of B. to C. and D. with )65. Do you like ? A. swim B. swimming C. are swimming D. swim, too )66. The man a stick(手杖)is my grandpa. A. and B. of C. with D. for )67. Who's the lady blue?新课标第一网系列资料
( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (A. in B. on C. at D. with )68. We usually stay home Saturday afternoon. A. at...in B. at...on C. in...at D. on...on )69. A: It's a white shirt, is it yours? B: No, is yellow. A. I B. My C. Mine D. Me )70. any men in the room? A. Is there B. Are there C. There aren't D. There isn't )71. The bed the right is yours. A. on B. in C. at D. of )72. Look at picture. A. one B. the one C. first D. the first )73. These books are my . A. students B. students's C. students' D. students of )74. My parents often tell me China. A. about B. from C. for D. by )75. any food in the fridge? A. Are there B. Is there C. Have D. Has )76. I like English. How you? A. are B. do C. about )77. Does Su Hai have hobbies? wwW. x kB 1. c Om A. some B. any C. all )78. The girl usually plays the violin Sunday morning. A. at B. in C. on )79. He to school from Monday to Friday. A. go B. goes C. going )80. am your English teacher. Please listen to . A. I, mine B. I, me C. you, my )81. Kate blue eyes. Her hair brown. A. has, is B. has, are C. have, is )82. The boy draws . A. careful B. carefully C. be careful )83. Put your hands your head and turn left and right. A. on, / B. on, to C. with, / )84. This is Ben. He is from . He speaks . A. the USA, American B. American, English C. the USA, English )85. Give me orange,please. I want big orange. A. an, an B. a,an C. an,a )86. Ben _______ morning exercises now. A. do B. does C. doing D. is doing )87. _______ you like watching TV? Yes, I do. A. Are B. do C. does D. Can )88 He usually _______ breakfast at 6:30. A. has B. have C. do D. does )89. The boy is good ______ drawing. A. on B. at C. in D. are )90. My cousin ________ Paris next Spring Festival. A. visits B. is visiting C. visit D. will visit )91. The girl often ________ home at 5:00.新课标第一网系列资料
A. go B. go to C. goes D. is going ( )92. They go to school ___ ___. A. by foot B. on foot C. on bike D. take bike ( )93. Do you play the piano ? A. badly B. bad C. good D. nice ( )94. There ________ some milk in the bottle. A. has B. are C. have D. is ( )95. Whose present is it? It's ___ . A. I B. me C. my D. mine ( )96. We often _______ games after school. A. playing B. plays C. play D. do ( )97. What would you like? I'd like _________. A. two piece of bread B. two piece of breads C.two pieces of bread D.two pieces of breads ( )98. ________ does your first class begin? At 8.00. A. What B. When C. Where D. Why ( )99 My hobby is ________ pets. A. keeping B. keep C. keeping D. to keep ( )100. David likes model ships , Mike doesn?t . A. but B. but C. and 句型练习 一、翻译 1. 谁比 Jim 年纪大?是你。 ________ is ________ than Jim? ________ are. 2. 谁比 David 更强壮?是 Gao Shan. ________ ________ ________than David? Gao Shan ________. 3. 谁的铅笔更长,他的还是她的?我想是她的。 _______ pencil is _______ , _______ or _______? _______I think. 4. Yang Ling 每天睡得比 Su Yang 晚。 Yang Ling ________ to ________ ________ than Su Yang every day. 5. 你放风筝比王兵放得高吗?不,我比他放得低。 ________ you ________ the kite ________ than Wang Bing? No,I ________ _______ than ________. 6. 我的姐姐起得比我早。 My ________ ________ up ________ than me. 新 课 标 第 一 网 7. 她不擅长体育。但我跳得没有她高。 She doesn't ________ ________ in PE. But I don't ________ ________ than ________. 8.我打算明天和朋友去野炊。 I_____ _______ _________ have a picnic with my friends. I ________ have a picnic with my friends. 9.下个星期一你打算去干嘛? 我想去打篮球。 What ________ ________ _________ _________ _________ next Monday? I _______ ______ _____ play basketball. What _________ you do next Monday? I ________ play basketball. 10. 你妈妈这个周末去购物吗?是,她要去买一些水果。 _____ your mother _______ ______ go shopping this ________? Yes, she _________. She ______ ________ _______ buy some fruit. 11. 你们打算什么时候见面。 What time _______ you _________ __________ meet?新课标第一网系列资料
二、按照要求改写句子 1. Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句) ___________________________________________________ 2. I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) _______________________________________________________ 3. She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答) ___________________________ 4. Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) ___________________________________________________ 5. We go to school every morning.(改为否定句) _______________________________________________________ 6. He speaks English very well.(改为否定句) ___________________________________________________ 7. I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问) _______________________________________________________ 8. John comes from Canada.(对划线部分提问) ___________________________________________________ 9. She is always a good student.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) _______________________________________________________ 10. Simon and Daniel like going skating.(改为否定句) ______________________________________________________ 11. They are doing housework .(分别改成一般疑问句和否定句) Xk b 1.C om _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ 12.The students are cleaning the classroom . ( 改一般疑问句并作肯定和否定回答) _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ 13.I?m playing the football in the playground .(对划线部分进行提问) _______________________________________________________ 14.Tom is reading books in his study . (对划线部分进行提问) _______________________________________________________ 15. Nancy is going to go camping.(改否定) Nancy ______ going to go camping. 16. I?ll go and join them.(改否定) I _______ go and join them. 17. I?m going to get up at 6:30 tomorrow.(改一般疑问句) _______ ______ ________ to get up at 6:30 tomorrow? 18. We will meet at the bus stop at 10:30.(改一般疑问句) _______ ________ meet at the bus stop at 10:30. 19. She is going to listen to music after school.(对划线部分提问) _______ ________she _______ _______ _________ after school? 20.My father and mother are going to see a play the day after tomorrow.(同上) _____ _____ going to see a play the day after tomorrow? 21. She was angry yesterday. (改为一般疑问句) ____________________________________________ 22. They were in the park just now. (对画线部分提问) ____________________________________________新课标第一网系列资料
23. There were some plates on the table. (改为否定句) ____________________________________________ 24. The little dog was 1 years old last year.(对划线部分提问) ____________________________________________ 25. Were Lily and Patti at school this morning? (作肯定、否定回答) ____________________________________________ 26. Which shirt do you like, the red one or the blue one?(回答问句) ____________________________________________ 27. My friend Tom Canada year in last was (连词成句) ____________________________________________ 28. were some cars the just now ground there on the (连词成句) ____________________________________________ 29. How did you go to park yesterday?(回答问句) ____________________________________________(坐公共汽车) 30. did what you yesterday do (连词成句) ____________________________________________ 31. watch John did TV weekend last(连词成句) ____________________________________________ 32. went I to by park a bike (连词成句)新 课 标 第 一 网 ____________________________________________ 33. jumped the into lake he and the to swam kite(连词成句) ____________________________________________ 三、把单词重新排列顺序组成一个句子并翻译成汉语(注意大小写及标点符号) 。 bigger stronger and me than you're . i one am than you older year . monkey like do which you ? think little i the 40cm is only monkey tall . is but monkey yellow taller the the little than one . are yours than hands are bigger my . in size sperm its whale whale a a than smaller killer is throat sore is my . nose hurts my . people sick winter in some feel the . some drink medicine take and hot drinks . bed in few a days stay for . have you a do headache ?新课标第一网系列资料
a is football there between class 1 match an class 3 . he it mike passes to . do students starts how the before feel football the game ? 新| 课 |标| 第|一 |网 are to football we going have match a . mom my going is trip to a me without on. mother skirt is to buy going me new a my . sad look you today . to that hear sorry i'm . help clean room them did you their ? was birthday his is grandma's . he with friends his football played . clean you did room your ? was fun today day a . read together funny we tongue twisters . my suddenly flew into kite lake the . dog a the swam it to jumped into lake and . sang with and danced i my friends new . day had every fun i my with cousins . i'll back be tomorrow home . to parents park went a i with my . i for presents bought my friends . are going you who with ? is there get family going how your to ? like there weather is what the ?新课标第一网系列资料
see going we to are places different ? me the backpack help can with you please ? than is bigger my and yours heavier backpack . can the to holiday hotel we get how ? take NO. 26 the bus can you .walk from the south office post . the hotel the behind is just cinema . in of front it's the bank . going we are have to farewell a next party Sunday . hope you i better get son will . far Beijing from is KunMing . are going you on where holiday your ? you i know collecting like stamps . 情景练习题 1.你想知道别人星期日干什么,你应该问:( A.What are you going to do this Sunday ? C. What do you have on Sundays ? 2.你想知道别人上什么课你应该问: ( ) B.What do you do on Sundays ? )A.What classes do you like ?B.What class are you in ? C.What do you have on Sundays ? 3.你想知道该不该上课了,你应该问: ( )A.It?s time for class .B.Is it time to have class ? C.When does the class begin ? 4.如果你想告诉别人,班上新来的男孩很滑稽,你应该说: ( A.The boy is funny .B.The boy is happy .C.The boy is young . 5.把东西给别人,你应该说: ( ) )A.Give you .B.Here you are .C.Get it down . x k b 1 .c o m 6.怎样询问别的长相或性格( )新课标第一网系列资料 A.What does she like ?B.What?s he like ?C.What does she like to do ? 7.别人说:“Let?s play computer games .”你回答: ( A.Good idea .B.No ,thanks .C.Yes ,please . 8.询问时间应该说: ( A.What?s time is it ? ) C.Do you have a watch ? )B.When do you know ? )9.初次见面时怎样问好: (A.Hello .How are you ?B.Nice to meet you .C.Nice to meet you again . 10.想知道今天几月几日,应该问: ( )A.What day is it today ?B.what is the date today ?C.What time is it now ? 11.当你的朋友建议和你一起去公园时,应该说: ( )A.Do you like the zoo ?B.I would like to .C.Let?t go to the zoo . 12.当你想知道别人的卧室怎么样时,你应该问: ( )A.What?s your bedroom like ?B.What about your bedroom ?C.May I see your new bedroom ? 13.你想问别人午饭吃什么时,你应该问: ( )A.What do you have for lunch ?B.What would you like for lunch ? C.What do you have for dinner ? 14.你想知道谁的生日在三月,你会问: ( )A.When is your birthday ?B.Is your birthday in March ? C.Who has a birthday in March ? 15.你想问什么时候去香港,你会问: ( )A.When is the best time to Hongkong ?B.When do you go to Hongkong ? C.When is the best time to Macao ? 16.当你需要考虑下回答时,你会说: ( )A.Let?s have a look .B.Let me see .C.Let?s go to school . 17.如果你是超市工作人员,看到顾客进来,你应该说: ( )A.Welcome !How are you ?B.Can I help you ?C.See you later . 18.如何表达你想尝试做一件事情: ( )A.I like it very much .B.I would like to have a try .C.It?s good . 19.你想知道新来的老师是谁,你应该问: ( )A.What?s your new teacher ?B.Who?s your new teacher ?C.What?s you new teacher ? 20.你想知道别人最喜欢的季节,你应该问: ( )A.What do you like ?B.Which season do you like best ? C.What?s your favourite sport ?新课标第一网系列资料
21.你想知道 Rabbit 的房间有什么,你应该问: ()A.What?s the rabbit room like ?B.What can you see in rabbit?s room ? C.What?s in the rabbit?s room ? 22.别人不小心撞到你,你应该说: ( )A.You are right .B.It doesn?t matter .C.I am angry . 23.你想了解别人爸爸身体怎样你应该说: ( )A.How is your father ?B.What?s your father doing ?C.What?s your father ? 24.过马路,你叫别人小心,你应该说: ( A.Watch out .B.Look at me .C.Don?t go . 25.你想知道别人是否会游泳,你应该说: ( ) )A.Can you swim ?B.Are you swimming ?C.What can you do ? 26.你介绍你朋友给爸爸认识你应该说: ( A.I have a new friend . )B.My friend?s name is Jack . C.This is my friend . )27.如你在电话里介绍自己,你应该说: (A.I am John .B.My name is John .C.This is John . w W w.x K b 1 . c om 28.如果介绍 Mike 给你妈妈认识,你应该说: ( )A.This is my mom ,Milk .B.Mom ,this is Mike .C.Do you know Mike ? 29.打电话时你想知道对方是谁,你应该问: ( A.Who are you ? B.Who is that ? )C.What are you ? )30.如果你想请某人随便吃你应该说: (A.Help yourself .B.please eat .C.Enjoy yourself . 31.如果你想告诉别人,你来不及了,应该说: ( )A.I can?t wait .B.I don?t want to wait .C.I can hardly wait . 32.想知道别人以什么方式上学,应该问: ( )A.How do you go to school ?B.When do you go to school ?C.How do you do ? 33.如果你想知道别人怎样去 Australia 时,应该说: ( )A.Do you go to Australia by plane ?B.How do you go to Australia ? C.Where is Australia ? 34.你想知道今天的天气你应该问: ( )A.What?s the weather like today ?B.What?s the weather ? C.What?s the weather like in Beijing ? 35.做错了事要表示歉意时,应该说: ( A.I am ok .B.Sorry .C.Excuse me .新课标第一网系列资料 ) 36.你叫妹妹把衣服放好,你应该说: ()A.Put on your clothes .B.Put down your clothes .C.Put away your clothes . 37.如你想知道 Mr Black 会不会使用电脑应该问: ( )A.Can you use a computer ?B.Let?s use the computer .C.Here?s a computer . 38.你想询问客人是否需要喝杯果汁你应该说: ( )A.Do you like a glass of Juice ?B.Would you like a glass of juice ? C.Would you like to juice ? 39.你想看看别人新的 MP3 你请求说: ( ) C.Give me your MP3 ?A.I want to see your new MP3 .B.May I have a look at your new MP3 ? 40.你想为校报采访校长,你应该说: ( )A.Certainly .B.Can I interview you for the school newspaper ? C.Can I sperk to you ,principal ? 41.圣诞节朋友对你说: Merry Christmas !你应该说: ( A.Thank you .B.You?re the same .C. Merry Christmas ! 42.怎样提醒别人记住交通规则? ( ) )A.Look at the traffic lights .B.Remember the traffic rules .C.Go at a green light . 43.别人跟你说 Happy new year !你应该说: ( )A.No ,thanks .B.The same to you .C.Happy birthday . 44.别人打电话找你妈妈,你接电话时应说: ( )A.Hold on ,please .B.No ,she isn?t .C.I don?t want to speak to you . 45.打电话的时候,你介绍自己应该说: ( A.I am Mike . B.That?s Mike . ) C.Are you Tom ? ) C.This is Mike .46.你想和 Tom 通话,你应该说: ( A.Can I spent to you ?B.Can I sperk to Tom ? )47.当你想买一双新鞋时,你应该说: ( A.Can I help you ?B.I am going to the shoe store . C.I want to buy a pair of new shoes . ) B.Have some French fries . ) C.I want some French fries .48.当你想吃薯条时,问道: ( A.Can I have some French fries ?49.Mike 告诉你他今天不舒服,你应该说: (A.You don?t feel well today .B.I am sorry to hear that .C.You are so bad . 50.你想知道 Mike 妈妈的职业,你应该说: ( )A.What?s your mom like , Mike ? B.What does your mom like , Mike ? C.What does your mom do , Mike ?新课标第一网系列资料
51.你问 Mike 长大了想做什么,该说: ( A.What are you going to do ?) C.What do you want to be ? ) C.How was you holiday ?B.What do you do ?52.你想知道别人的假期过得如何,你可以问: ( A.How was your holiday ?B.When was your holiday ? )53.看见某人不舒服,应该问: ( A.What are you doing ?B.What do you feel ?C.What?s wrong ? )新 课 标 第 一 网54.你想告诉别人,你爸爸比妈妈年龄大,应该说: ( A.My father is heavier than my mother . C. My father is older than my mother .B. My father is funnier than my mother . )55.当别人告诉你他数学不及格你应该说: ( A.Oh ,good ! B.I am glad to hear that . )C.I am sorry to hear that .56.想知道对方的爱好应该问: ( A.What?s your like ?B.What does you like to do ? )C.What?s your hobby ?57.你是医生,你应该怎样问病人? (A.What?s the matter with you ? B.Stay in bed for a few days ? C.Why do you come here ? 58.想知道北京的天气如何应该问: ( )A.Where is Beijing ? B.What?s the weather like in Beijing ? C.When is the best time to Beijing ? 59.买香蕉时,询问价格应该说: ( A.How many bananas are there ? ) B.How many do you want ? ) C.How much are they ?60.当你想知道这些物品是谁的时候: ( A.Whose are these ?B.Whose are those ? C.Who are they ? 小学英语六年级阅读理解 一 How do we get to the People?s Park ? Zhang:Excuse me,how do we get to the People?s Park ? Man: You can go there by the No.5 bus , or you can go on foot. Zhang: How do we go on foot ? Man: It?s easy. Turn left at the traffic lights. The park is near a tall office building. John: Thank you very much. Hurry up, Zhang Peng! Zhang: No! The light is red. Stop! John: That?s right. We have to wait. Zhang: Now it?s green. Let?s go! John and Zhang Peng can?t go to the park by the No.5 bus.( ) John and Zhang Peng want to go to the park on foot.( ) The People?s Park is near the traffic lights.( ) John wants to go at a red light. ( ) Zhang Peng follows the traffic rules. ( )新课标第一网系列资料
二 Lily has a busy holiday . She went to Qingdao with his parents . They left Jinan on May 1st and got Qingdao on the same day .They climbed a mountain on the 2nd. They went to the park on the 3rd. They ate good food last day night .They got back to Jinan on the 4th. ( )1.Lily went to Jinan on her holiday. ( )2.Lily played with her friends on her holiday. ( )3.Lily got to Qingdao on May1st. ( )4.Lily ate good food on the 4th. 三 My name is Tim. Tomorrow is the weekend. We have no classes. My parents aren?t going to work, but we are going to be very busy tomorrow. My mother is going to buy something for next week. My father is going to visit my aunt and uncle. I?m going to play computer games with my cousin. Tomorrow evening we are going to have a big dinner. After that we are going to the cinema. I think we are going to have a nice weekend. 新 课 标 第 一 网 判断对错,对的写“T”错的写“F”: ( ) 1. Tomorrow is Saturday. ( ) 2. Tim?s mother is going to buy something for next week. ( ) 3. Tim?s father is going to visit his grandparents. ( ) 4. Tim is going to play computer games with his sister. ( ) 5. Tomorrow evening they are going to the cinema. 四 My name is Tina. I am a student in Bahu Primary School. My school is near. I usually go to work on foot. I have a happy family. My mother is an artist. My father is a teacher. He teaches Chinese. My brother is a policeman. He works in Qingdao now. And I have a lovely baby sister. She is five years old. I love my family. 读短文回答问题。 What does Tina?s mother do?___________________________________________________ How does Tina go to school?___________________________________________________ Where does Tina?s brother work?___________________________________________________ 五 How do I plant a flower? Today is March 3. I put some seeds into a pot. Then I water it and put the pot in the sun. Today is March 12. I can see a lovely sprout. I water it again. Today is March 23. My plant has some leaves. I water it everyday. Today is April 4. My plant is one month old! Wow! It has two flowers now. 读短文排序。 ( )I water it everyday. ( )I water it and put the pot in the sun. ( )It has two flowers now. ( )I water it again. 六 My Weekend I am busy on my weekend. I usually go shopping with my mom on Saturday. The supermarket is far. We often go by bus. Sometimes we go by car. On Sunday, I have to do my homework all day. And sometimes I have to play with my baby sister. She is very lovely, but she is naughty, too. What about you? 读短文判断正(T)误(F). ( )1、I am busy on my weekend. ( )2、I usually go to the cinema with my mom on Saturday. ( )3、We often go to the supermarket on foot.新课标第一网系列资料
()4、My baby sister is lovely. 七Peter:Do you have a brother, John? John: Yes, I do. His name is Mike. Peter: Is he older than you? John: No, he is younger than me. He is three years younger than me. He is eleven. Peter: He is shorter than me., isn?t he? John: No, he is a little taller than me.. Peter: Dose he have bigger eyes than you? John: Yes, his eyes are bigger than mine. Peter: Who loves sports more, you or your brother? John: He does. He is good at swimming, running and football. ( ) 1. John is ___years old. ( ) 2. John is ___than Mike. ( ) 3. Mike has big____. x k b 1 . c o m ( ) 4.____likes sports very much.. 八 In winter, the weather is very cold. Some people feel sick in the cold weather. If you don?t wear enough clothes, you will have a cold. How do you feel if you have a cold? You will be very tired. Your head may hurt badly. Your temperature (体温) will be higher than 37. Then the cold may turn into a fever. But don?t worry if you are sick, go to see a doctor. Take some medicine and stay in bed for a few days. And drink more hot water. Then you will get well soon. 1. People feel sick in winter because it?s――. A. warm B. cold 2. If you have a cold you will be――. A. tired. B. happy. 3. If your temperature is higher than 37, you will――. A. have a cold. B. have a fever. 4. If you are sick, you must――. A. see a doctor. B. go to school. 5. ――is good for you when you?re sick. A. Drinking hot water. B. Drinking cold water. 九 BaiLing was busy last weekend.She visited ChenJie Saturday morning.They did their homework together.In the afternoon,they went to the bookstore and brought some Chinese books.Sunday morning,BaiLing cleaned her room and washed her clothes.In the afternoon,she went to the park on foot.There were many girls dancing and she joined them.They were happy very much.In the evening,BaiLing went home and watched TV. BaiLing and ChenJie ______together Saturday morning. Sunday morning,BaiLing ________________and washed her clothes. Sunday afternoon,BaiLing_____________in the park. 按要求或图示进行短文描写或写句 1.用不少于五句话描写你的父亲或母亲,要求用上以下的单词:name, looks, has, likes , often 2.用不少于五句话介绍你的好朋友或好同学。 3.用不少于五句话介绍你最喜爱的季节。 4.用不少于五句话介绍你喜爱的一位老师。 5.用不少于五句话介绍你自己,要把你最大的特点说出来。 6.用不少于五句话介绍你的家庭。 7.用不少于五句话介绍你最喜欢的一种小动物,要写出它的特点,并且要用上以下的单词:animal , looks like, lives, can, good at新课标第一网系列资料 8.写一段话(不少于五句)介绍你的卧室,包括家具及其位置和你对卧室的感觉。 wwW. x kB 1. c Om 9.用不少于5句话比较你的房间和你父母的房间。 10.用不少于五句话向你的朋友介绍你的学校。 11.用不少于五句话向你的朋友介绍你们班的教室。 12.写一段话(不少于六句) ,谈谈你昨天的生活安排。 13.写一段话(不少于六句) ,谈谈你在学校的学习生活安排。 14.以“我的周末”为题写一篇短文,不少于五句话。 15.暑假快到了,你有什么计划啊,请用一段话把你的计划写出来(不少于五句话) 。 16.用不少于五句话介绍你最喜欢的一个节日。 17.用不少于5句话描述你在上一个“六一”儿童节所做的事情。 18.描述一下你植树的经历,不少于五句话。 19.用不少于五句话介绍图中的动物。要求用上以下的单词:cute, looks, round20.用不少于五句话介绍图中的动物。要求用上以下的单词:looks , strong ,21.用不少于五句话介绍图中的动物。要求用上以下的单词:looks , strong , long , big23 用不少于5句话写出李明一天的生活安排。要求写明时间。www.x kb 1.c om新课标第一网系列资料

我要回帖

更多关于 疑问句改为陈述句 的文章

随机推荐