hao do you c() new year in our hometown glory

She has been playingplay basketball (since she was seven )(对括号内提问) - 叫阿莫西中心 - 中国网络使得骄傲马戏中心!
She has been playingplay basketball (since she was seven )(对括号内提问)
She has been playing basketball (since she was seven )(对括号内提问)_百度知道
She has been playing basketball (since she was seven )(对括号内提问)
提问者采纳
欢迎追问,How long has she been playing basketball,【俊狼猎英】 团队为您解答,
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
,When did she start playing basketball ,
How long has she been playing basketball?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013年中考英语真题分类汇编---短文综合填空(首字母、汉语、词形)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
教师浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
36页免费43页免费10页免费4页¥0.5020页免费 12页免费43页免费14页免费5页免费4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢43页免费19页1下载券74页免费14页免费85页免费
2013年中考英语真题分类汇编---短文综合填空(首字母、汉语、词形)|
文档试读已结束,请登录后查看剩余内容!
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢PROJECT NAME
EMAIL ADDRESS
Query sequences
TEXT DATA , Please paste your sequences (FASTA format)
FILE UPLOAD(FASTA format)
Enable Sequence Cleaning Process
number of CPUs
minimum percent identity for an alignemnt with a contaminant
Enable Repeat Masking Process
number of CPUs
Repeats Library
Using your custom repeats library
Using EGrep repeats library
(Our custom repeats library)
Using RepBase repeats library
Arabidopsis
Drosophila
Using TREP repeats library
Nonredundant
Complete Set
Using TIGR repeats library
Arabidopsis
Arabidopsis_GSS
Brassica_GSS
Glycine_GSS
Lycopersicon
Lycopersicon_GSS
Medicago_GSS
Sorghum_GSS
Triticum_GSS
Enable Vector Masking Process
number of CPUs
Vector Library
Using your custom vector library
Using EGvec vector library
(Our custom vectors library)
Using NCBI's vector library
Using EMBL vector library
Enable Organelle Masking Process
number of CPUs
Organelle Library
Using your custom organelle library
Using Plastids library
Adiantum capillus-veneris
Amborella trichopoda
Anthoceros formosae
Arabidopsis thaliana
Atropa belladonna
Calycanthus floridus var. glaucus
Chaetosphaeridium globosum
Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
Chlorella vulgaris
Cucumis sativus
Cyanidioschyzon merolae
Cyanidium caldarium
Cyanophora paradoxa
Eimeria tenella
Epifagus virginiana
Eucalyptus globulus subsp. globulus
Euglena gracilis
Euglena longa
Gracilaria tenuistipitata var. liui
Guillardia theta
Huperzia lucidula
Lotus japonicus
Marchantia polymorpha
Medicago truncatula
Mesostigma viride
Nephroselmis olivacea
Nicotiana tabacum
Nymphaea alba
Odontella sinensis
Oenothera elata subsp. hookeri
Oryza nivara
Oryza sativa (japonica cultivar-group)
Panax ginseng
Physcomitrella patens subsp. patens
Pinus koraiensis
Pinus thunbergii
Porphyra purpurea
Psilotum nudum
Saccharum hybrid cultivar SP-80-3280
Saccharum officinarum
Spinacia oleracea
Toxoplasma gondii
Triticum aestivum
Using Mitochondria library
Enable Sequence Assembly Process
overlap percent identity cutoff N & 65
Reference:
Masoudi-Nejad A, Tonomura K, Kawashima S, Moriya Y, Suzuki M, Itoh M, Kanehisa M, Endo T, Goto S (2006)
EGassembler: online bioinformatics service for large-scale processing, clustering and assembling ESTs and genomic DNA fragments.
Nucleic Acids Res. 34:W459-462.您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
2012届中考英语复习往年试题分类汇编:单项选择16_试题
二、单项选择(20小题,每小题1分.共20分)从 A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前括号内.21. The film “Kung Fu Dunk” is ______ exciting one and Jay Chou is ______leading actor.&& A. the&&&&&&&&&& &B. the&&&&&&&& &C. a&&&&&&& &D. a& 22.The summer vocation lasts ______ the beginning of July to the end of August.A. on&B. from&&&&&&&&&&& C. at&D. in23. We haven’t got many _______ for making cakes. Will you go and get some?&A. milk&&& B. apple&&&&&& C. eggs&&&& D. juice24. ―Are you going to Beijing by plane?―It’s fast, but expensive, so I am not sure. I _______ take a train there.A. should&&&&&&& & B. may&&&&&&&& &&C. must&&&&&&&&&& D. will25.―It was quite a heavy snow last night. Is everyone here now?―Yes, and _______ of us was late for school this morning.A. neither&&&& B. either&&&C. all&&&&&&& D. none26. The music of the film sounds ______. Everyone likes it very much.A. well&B. sweet&C. terrible&D. loud27.―Is there anything wrong, Jim? You look sad.―Oh, nothing much. In fact, I ________ of my friends in my hometown.A. have just thought B. was just thinking&C. will think&&&& &D. think28. ―Don’t believe the advertisement. That kind of camera is ________ it says.―Thank you for telling me about it.&A. as good as&&& & B. not as good as &&&& C. better than& &D. the best of29. ―Tony, _____ you ________smoking?―Yes. Drinking tea is my favorite past time now.A. stop&&& & B. stop&&&& &&&& C. stop&&& D. stopped30.It is raining heavily. So the school sports meeting must be ______&A. put off&&&&B. put up&&&C. put out&&D. put down31.一Would you mind _______me a sweater? I feel a little cold.&&& 一Of course not.I’ll go and get it right now.A. to get&&&&&&& B. get&&&&&& C. getting&&&& D. will get32.─I am thinking of tomorrow’s maths test. I’m afraid I can’t pass it.&& ─___________. I’m sure you’ll be OK.& A. No problem&& B. Good luck&& C. Give up&& D. Cheer up33. ―Paul invited us to take part in a party tomorrow evening. ―________ Is tomorrow his birthday? && A. Why not?&B. What a good idea!&C. What for?&&&D. That’s all right.34. ―Lily! You are so special! ―Everyone in the world is different. So just______. It’s the best way of life.& A. enjoy yourself&& B. be yourself&& C. help yourself&& D. take care of yourself35. ― Excuse me, could you tell me ___________?&& ― There’s an e-shop on the third floor. You can make it there.A. where can I have my MP4 repaired&&&&&&&&&& B. where I can have my MP4 repairedC. how can I go to the e-shop&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. if there was an e-shop nearby参考答案:21-25 BBCBD 26-30 BBBDA& 31-35 CDCBB&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2010年河南省中考英语模拟试题(1))
二、单项选择(20小题,每小题1分.共20分)从 A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前括号内.21. The group of soldiers arrived _________ a small town _________ a rainy morning.A. on& &&&&&& B. in&&& C. on& &&D. in22. ―How old is your daughter?&& ―_________. We had a special party for her _________ birthday last week.&&& A. N ninth&&&&& B. N nine&&&& C. N nine&&&& D. N ninth23. He didn’t tell his parents he was going home because he wanted to give them a ______.A. joy& &B. surprise&&&&&& C. shock& &D. happiness24.―Mr Wang, would you please tell me the result of the test?&& ―You’ve done a good job. You made _________ mistakes.A. a few&&&& &&&B. few&&&&C. a little&&& &&D. little25. ________ sad news it is! We must try our best to help them out of trouble.&& A. What an&&&&&&& B. What&&&&&&& C. How an&&&&&&& D. How26. ―When shall we go to watch the basketball match in the sports centre?&& ―Not until the work _________ tomorrow.A. will be finished& B. is finished&& C. will finish&&&&&& &D. has finished 27. Peter drives _________ Amy, so it will take Peter _________ time to get to the hotel.&&&& A. less&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. less&&&& C. more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. more28. It is a bad habit to leave the office without _________ the lights.A. putting out&&&& &B. putting on&&&C. taking off&&& &D. turning off29. ―My father _________ Shanghai with my grandparents.&& ―Really? _________ will they come back?A. How soon&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. How soonC. How long&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. How long30. Most of my classmates don't like to talk with their parents, but I am ________ them. I&&&&&&& love to talk with my parents.&& A. the same as&&&&& B. different from&&&&& C. interested in&&&&& D. angry with31. I feel it hard to keep up with my classmates. But whenever I want to ________, my&&&&&&&& teacher always encourages me to work harder.A. go on&&&&&&&&& B. give up&&&&&&&&&& C. run away&&&&&&&& D. give back32. We know Jackie Chan _________ movies are very popular with the young.&& A. whose&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&&& C. who&&&&&&&&&&& D. which33. Which of the following signs can be seen on the door of a shopping mall?A.& & B. &&C. &&&&&& D. 34. ―_______?―He’s a tall man with short hair.A. How is he&& B. What does he likeC. What is he&& D. What is he like35. ―Our class has won the first place of the friendship basketball match.&& ― __________. I was impressed by the performance of your team.A. That’s OK &&B. Nothing much&&C. All right&&&D. Congratulations& 参考答案:21-25ADBBB& 26-30BADBB& 31-35BACDD(2010年河南省中考英语模拟试题(2))
一. 语言知识 本题共有10个小题,请从每个小题的四个选项中,选出最佳答案。(共10题,计10分)26.& We _______ talk loudly when we see the sign “Be quiet” on the wall. A. must&&&&&&&&& B. mustn’t&&&&&&&&&&& C. need&&&&&&& D. needn’t27. Why not________ your teacher for help when you can’t finish ________it by yourself?A. ask, write&&& B. to ask, writing&&& C. ask, writing&&& D. asking, write28. ----Dad, do you like my picture?&& ----_______________! It’s the nicest one I’ve ever seen!A. What beautiful&&&&&&&&& B. How careful&&& C. What wonderful picture&& D. How wonderful29. ________ Tom ________ Mary speaks good Chinese, so they can communicate with these Chinese students very well.A. Not only, but also&&&&&& B. Neither, nor&&& C. Both, and&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Either, or30. I like the teacher _________classes are very interesting and creative.A. which&&&&&& B. who&&&&& C. what&&&&& D. whose31. You should tell ________ possible to support your ideas.A. as many information as&& B. as much fact as&& C. as many facts as&&&&&&&& D. as many news as32.--- May I ???_______ this T-shirt?--- Sure, the dressing room is over there.A. give up&&&&&&&&&& B. find out&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. put off&&&&&&&&&&&& D. try on33. Could you tell me _______? I want to post a letter.A. where is the post office&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. where the post office isC. how can I get to the cinema&&&&&&&& D. how I can get to the cinema34. Now the air in our city is _______ than it used to be. Something must be done to stop it.A. even worse&& B. very good&& C. rather bad&& D. much better35. ---- Look! The man at the gate ________ be our headmaster. He is always standing there every morning. && --- - No, it ________ be him. He has gone to the USA.A. must, needn’t&&& B. may, can’t&& C. can, mustn’t&& D. must, can’t参考答案:26-30 BCDAD&& 31-35 CDBAD&&&&&&&& (学年度陕西省长安一中九年级第二学期第一次模拟考试)
五.单项填空(共15小题;每小题l分,满分l5分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。21. Do you think _________ boy called Pedro is _______ honest one?&& &A. a/the&&&&&&&&& B. the/a&&&&&&&&&& C. a/an&&&&&&&&&& D. the/an22. -Can you hear anything unusual?-Yes, there are strange ______outside the door.A. voice&&&B. sounds&&&C. noise&&&D. shout23. ---Do you enjoy watching TV or listening to music?&&&&&& ---_____________________.A. Yes, I enjoy it very much..&&&& &B. I enjoy listening to music.C. No, I don’t enjoy it.&&&&D. I don’t enjoy it very much.24. He doesn’t know _______ his e-mail address is.&&& A. what&&&&&& B. where&&&&&&&&& C. how&&&&&&&&&& D. which25. Try to guess its meaning when you meet a new word. Don’t just _______ your dictionary all the time.&&& A. look up&&&&&&&& B. take on&&&&&&&& C. keep on&&&&&&& D. depend on26. ―I haven’t seen you for a long time. Is everything getting on well with you?&&&&&& ―Yes. It is more than 10 years ________ I left my hometown.&&& A. when&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&& C. until&&&&& D. since27. _______ is said that _____ tourists visit Geyuan Garden every year.&&& A. T thousands of&&&&B. I five thousand of C. I thousands of&&&&&D. T three thou28. Many parents think these hobbies can _________ the way ________ school work.&&& A. with&&& B. on&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&& D. of 29. You didn’t embarrass me ______________.&&& A. in slight&&&&&&& B. in the slight&&&&& C. in the slightest&&& D. at the slightest30. Teenagers should _________ choose their own clothes.&&& A. allow to&&&&&& B. be allowed&&&&& C. be allowed to&&&&& D. allow31. --- Tina had nothing for breakfast, _______ she?--- _____. She had some bread and milk.A. Yes&&&&&& &B. No& &&C. Yes&& &&&D. No32. ---I get on well with him now better than I _________.---Really?A. used to&&&&&&&& B. am used to&&&&& C. was used to&&&& D. use to get33. Jack is a good friend _____, he often comes to our home for a visit. A. of my father&&&&&& &&&&&B. of my father's C. for my father&&&&& &&&&&D. with my father34.& --- _______fine weather!--- Yes. Let’s go out for a walk.A. How&&&&&& &&B. What&& &&C. How a&&&&&&&&& &D. What a35. No matter _________ , he couldn’t do any better.&&& A. how he worked hard &&&&B. what hard he worked&&& C. what he worked hard&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. how hard he worked参考答案:21―25 DBBAD&&&&&&& 26―30 DCDCC& 31―35 CABBD&& (2010年浙江省宁波市宋诏桥中学九年级英语试卷)
一、&单项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)21. ---Do you see ________ man with ______ dog?---Oh, yes.________ dog is yellow.A. The&&&&&&&& B. The&&&&&& C. A&&&&&&& D. A 22. I don’t know when my son _______ back, but when he ________back, I’ll give you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a call. A. comes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. will come&& C. will come&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. comes23.&---My bag is full, what about _________?---_______is full, too.A. Yours&&&&&&&& B. He&&&&&&& C. Mine&&&& D. She24.&---What time shall we meet this afternoon, 3:00 or 4:00?&&&&&& ---I don’t mind._______ time is OK.&&&&&&&&& A. Neither&&&&&& B. Each&&&&&&& C. Any&&&&&&&&& D. Either25.&There are about ________ trees on the hill over there.A. two thousand&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. two thousands&& C. two thousands of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. two thousand of26.&Nobody but Jim and his uncle__________.A. know who is he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. know who he is& C. knows who is he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. knows who he is 27.&-----_______is your father?---- He’s a teacher in a middle school.&A. What&&&&&&& B. Who&&&&&&&&& C. Which&&&&& D. How 28.&Look at the sign. You’d better keep quiet here.A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&&&&&& D.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &29.&Tokyo is larger than _________ in India.A. any other city&&&& B. any city&&&& C. another city&&& D. other city30.&The manager came up to see ____________.A. what was the matter&&&&&&&&&& B. what the matter was& C. what the matter is&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what’s the matter.31.&_______you offered him!A. How useful advice&&&&&&&& B. What useful advice&&& C. How a useful advice&&&&&&& D. what a useful advice32.---Are you going shopping _______bus?&&& ----No, we are going ________Tom’s car.A. by&&&&&& B. by&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&& D. in33.I saw a film________ Tom Cruise last night.A. starred&&&& B. starring&&& C. was starred&& D. to star34.&They _____ in Nanjing since they came to China two years ago.&A. lived&&& B. have lived&&&&&&&&&&& C. live&&&&&&&& D. are living35.&Try to spend as much time as you can ________ , please.A. to take exercise&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have a rest&& C. in your homework&&&&&&&&&&&& D. relaxing yourself参考答案:21―25 BDCDA& 26―30 DAABA& 31―35 BDBBD&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2010年江苏省徐州市沛县五中中考英语模拟试题)
一、单项选择 (共15小题;每小题l分,计15分)& 在下列各题A、B、C、D四个选项中选择一个能填入题干空白处的最佳答案。1. --- I think eating more vegetables is good _______ our health.--- Yes, I agree _______ you.A. at, to&&& &B. to, to&&& &C. for, with&&& &D. for, to2. --- Do you know the boy________ is sitting next to Peter?& --- Yes. He is Peter’s friend. They are celebrating his ________ birthday. & A. ninth&B. nineth&C. /; nineth&D. ninth3. --- Did you have a good time at Laura’s birthday party?& --- Yes, indeed. It’s several years ________ I enjoyed myself so much.& A. when&B. before&C. since&D. that4. --- You can use MSN to talk with Vivien on the Internet.& --- I know. But can you tell me ________?& A. when I can use it&B. what I can use itC. why can I use it&D. how can I use it5. ---The 2010 World Expo (世博会) which will last 184 days will be held in Shanghai on May 1st.& --- ________ exciting news! We shall try our best to support it.& A. How&B. What&C. How an&D. What an6. --- Have you seen the TV play My Ugly Mother?& --- Yes, it’s well worth ________. It’s ________ moving that I’ve seen it twice.& A. too&B. enough &C. so&D. such7. --- What do you think of the lecture of Li Yang’s Crazy English?& --- I think it’s _______ , but someone thinks it’s much too ________.& A. bored&B. boring&C. boring&D. bored8. --- Who will send you to the new school, your mom or your dad?& --- _______. I’ll go there by myself.& A. Both&B. Either&C. Neither&D. None9. --- Is this park&&&&&&&& you’ve visited recently?& --- Yes, it's the most beautiful one I’ve ever visited before.& A. the one&B. that&C. which&D. the one which10. --- It’s difficult for the village children to cross the river for school.&& --- I think a bridge ________ over the river. & A. should be built&&&& B. is being built&C. has been built&D. was built 11. --- How do you like the dishes, Eric?&& --- Fantastic! Nothing tastes ________.& A. nice&B. better&C. terrible&D. worse12. --- After discussing, the students ________ some good ideas to work on the project. && --- That’s great!& A. put up&B. came up with&C. caught up with&D. set up 13. --- Did you see a girl in yellow pass by just now?&& --- No, sir. I ________ a magazine.& A. read&B. am reading&C. would read&D. was reading14. --- What did Mr Green say to you?&& --- “What a heavy rain! How did you come here?” He asked________.& A. at all&B. in fact&C. in surprise&D. as a result15. --- Zhao Rui, it’s said that many famous singers will come to Yangzhou on April 18th.How about watching the evening show there?&& --- ________! Let’s ask Huang Tao to go with us.& A. Best wishes&B. Sounds great&C. Good luck&D. That’s OK参考答案:1-5 CACAB&6---10 CCCAA&11―15 BBDCB&&& (2010年江苏省扬州市英语中考第一次模拟考试)
I. 选择填空& 从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。(30分)21 ---There is __________ blue T-shirt on the table. Whose is this?&& ---It’s mine.A& a&&&& B an&&& C the&&&&& D /22 ---How was your weekend, Peter?& ---Great! I went camping with my parents. I’ll show __________ some photos next time.A& me&& B you&&& C your&&& D yours
23 ---What a lovely picture!---Yes. I like its two round eyes and the big __________. A& face&&& B mouth&&& C ear&&& D nose&& 24 ---What are you going to give your mother for her birthday?---I am not sure. I want to buy her ___________.A special something&& &B anything special&&& C special something&&& &D something special 25 ---Could you please look after my plants while I am away? & ---Sure. ___________ . & A. I have no time& &B. I’d rather not& &C. You can leave& &D. I’d be happy to 26---In some southern provinces, people spent ___________ winter in the last 50 years.& ---And they are rebuilding their lives after the big snowstorm.A cold&&&&&&&& B colder&&&&&&&&&& C& the coldest&&&& D the hottest27---Why are you so tired these days?---We have so ___________ work to do to prepare for an important meeting.A little&&&&&&&& B few&&&&&&&&&&&& C much&&&&&&&&&& D many28---If you win the competition, you will be given a ____________ to Beijing.---Wow. I’ll try my best.A six day trip&& B seven-day trip&&& C eight-day trip&&& D nine-days trip29---China has been in WTO ___________ over six years.---We can see great changes have taken place.A for&&&&&&&&& B since&&&&&&&&&&& C in&&&&&&&&&&&&& D during30---Why hasn’t Mr. Wang come to work today?---___________ he has gone to Qingdao on business.A So&&&&&&&&&& B Because&&&&&&&& C Unless&&&&&&&&& D Until31---Jack, I am sorry to tell you __________ Lucy _________ Lily wants to go hiking with you.---That’s OK. I have to go alone.A both ,and&&&& B either, or&&&&&&& C neither, nor&&&& D so, that32---What are we having for breakfast?---There __________ some beef in the fridge. What about beef noodles?A. is&&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&&&&& C. be&&&&&&&&&&& D. was33---___________ not parking the car here? It is quite dangerous.---Sorry, I won’t do that again.A Why not&&&& B Would you please&& C Would you mind&&& D You’d better34---Could you tell me __________ English by myself?---Watching English movies and doing some reading are both useful.A how to read&&& B when to use&&&& C where to learn&&& D how to learn35---I often see many people ____________ shuttlecock(毽子) in the park.---It is a traditional sport in China.A& play&&&&&&&& B playing&&&&&&&& C are playing&&&&& D to play36---Do you know about Florence Nightingale?---Yes. She was well-known ___________ a nurse and helped people in need.A for&&&&&&&&&&& B to&&&&&&&&&&&& C as&&&&&&&&&&&&& D of37---What a terrible noise!---Oh, some boys ___________ a birthday party.A have&&& B are having&&&& C will have&&&& D were having38---I hear that Allan is badly ill in hospital.---So she is. And I __________there to see her this afternoon.A went&&& B& am leaving&&& C used to go&& D am going39---____________& foreign stamps have you collected?---More than two hundred.A How many& B How much&&& C How long&&& D How often40---Whose purse is this?--- It ___________ Alice. Look! It is her daughter’s photo. A must belong to&&&& B must be&&& C might be&&& D can’t be41 People ___________ shake hands when they meet for the first time.A are allowed&&&& B are made to&&&&& C are used to&&& D are supposed to42---Mum, can I buy a dress like this?---Sure, we will buy a cheaper one, but ____________ this.A as better as&&& B worse than&&& C as good as&&& D so nice as43---The shoes are nice on you. Why not take it?---It’s a pity. I have ____________ money today.A taken away&&&& B run out of&&&& C put off&&& D given up44---Will you go to Beijing to watch the Olympic games this August?---I will if I __________ free.A am&&&&&&&&& B was&&&&&&&&&&& C will be&& D have been45 ---Could you tell me _____________?---OK. Action movies.A what kind of movies you like best&&&&&& B who is your favorite actorC if you often go to the movies&&&&&&&&&& D why you like action movies46 The flame for 29th Beijing Olympic was lighted on Mar. 25 in Greece and it ____________ through all over the world.A passes&& &B was passed&& C will be passed& &D is passing47---Thank you for offering us such a good meal!---____________.A I am glad you all enjoy itB Don’t mention itC Come here next time.D I didn’t cook so well.48 ---As the final exam is coming, you have to ____________ a studying plan.---OK, I have done that and I hope it works.A make up&&& B pick up&&& C get up&&& D come up with49―Would you like a cup of tea, David?---___________ I am really thirsty.A Yes, you are right.&&& &&B Yes, please&&& C That’s all right&& &&D No, thanks.50---Does Jeff like rock music?----____________. Every time I play my rock CD, he asks me to turn it off.A& I am not sure&& B I am afraid so&&& C I don’t think so&&& C I hope not& 参考答案:21―25 ABBDD& 26―30 CCBAB&& 31―35 CACDA &&&&&&&& 36―40 CBDAA&& 41―45 DCBAA&& 46―50 BADBC&& (2010年山东省济南市中考英语模拟试题及答案(一))
II. 选择填空& 从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。(30分)21. Jane and Sonia are twin sisters. They look ________ same.A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /22. -Could I use your ruler. I can’t find __________?-Sure. Here you are.A. my&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&&&&& C. I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D . mine23. -I am not feeling well.-You’ d better go to the __________ to buy some medicine.A. bookstore&&&&&&&&&& B. restroom&&&&&&&&& C. drugstore&&&&&&& D. post office&&& 24. -Daddy, ___________and six is sixteen. Am I right? -Yes, you’re right. A. five&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fifty&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. ten&&&&&&&&&&&& D. eight25. -The story is very interesting. - Yes, and it reminds me ______ an experience I once had.A. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on26. -How many __________ are there in the room?-Three. A. water&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. orange&&&&&&&&&&&& C. people&&&&&&&&&&& D. rice 27. -Doctor Li went to see the patient, __________ it rained hard last night.-What a good doctor!A. because&&&&&&&&&&& B. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. but&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. though28. -What’s the _________ radio station in the city? -I think Easy Listening 97.7 FM is.A. better&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.& best&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.& well&&&&&&&&&&& D. good29. -Your father is sleeping now. Don’t talk __________ here.-Ok, Mom. && A. hardly&&&&&&&&&& B. seriously&&&&&&&&&& C. luckily&&&&&&&&&&&& D. loudly30. -________ are you going to do next year?& -I’m going to travel in Canada.A. Where&&&&&&&&& B. What&&&&&&&&&&&& C. How&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. When31. When the parents weren’t at home, the sisters got on well and never ________. A. argued&&&&&&&&&& B. talked&&&&&&&&&&& C. met&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. cared 32. Which is one of the mascots (吉祥物)in Beijing Olympic Games?& A.&&& B.&& C.&& D. 33. - The Browns come from a western country. Let’s cook __________.-What about dumplings?A. anything different&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. different anything&& C. something different&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. different something34. It’s very difficult to learn a foreign language well, but don’t _________.&&&&& A. show up&&&&&&&&&&& B. set up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. dress up&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. give up35. - I’m going to Mary’s birthday party tomorrow.- ________. Let’s bring her some flowers.A. That’s too bad&&&& B. Me, too&&&&&&&&&& C. Happy birthday&&&& D. Of course 36. - How much did you ________ for the bike, Jack? - $200. A. buy&&&&&&&&&&&& B. spend&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. pay&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. take 37. -Is the child ___& _ ?- Yes, she can’t see anything at all. A. deaf&&&&&&&&&&&& B. blind&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. weak&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. thirsty& 38. The radio says it will snow heavily tomorrow. We have to ______ the sports meeting.A. put away&&&&&&&& B. put off&&&&&&&&&&&& C. put up&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. put down39. I ________ to do chores, but I have to do them every day. & A. like&&&&&&&&&&&& B. enjoy&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hate&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hope40. -Will kids go to school in 10 years? - _______ . They will study at home on computers.A. Yes, they will&&&&& B. No, they won’t&&&&& C. Yes, there will&&&&&&&& D. No, there won’t41. C What’s wrong, Lucy?- Lily pretended _______ me when I came in.A. not see&&&&&&&&& B. not seeing&&&&&&&&&& C. not to see&&&&&&&&&&& D. not to seeing& 42. -Whose notebook is this?-It _________ be Dave’s. It has his name on it.A. must&&&&&&&&& B. would&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. shouldn’t&&&&&&&&&& D. can’t43. -Jim, lets go and play football this afternoon.-That _________ great. A. looks&&&&&&&&&&& B. sounds&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. tastes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. smells 44. -The girl never eats barbecued meat, ________?&& - No, she doesn’t. A. does she&&&&&&&&& B. doesn’t she&&&&&&&&& C. did she&&&&&&&&&&&& D. didn’t she45. -What __________ if he fails the exam again?-I don’t know. A. happen&&&&&&&&&& B. happens&&&&&&&&&&&& C. will happen&&&&&&&&& D. happened 46. - I can’t find my mobile phone anywhere. -Maybe you _________ it on the bus this morning.&& A. missed&&&&&&&&&& B. forgot&&&&&&&&&&&& C. left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. lost47. -Waiter, I’d like some rice.-Sorry, sir. Rice ___________ only for lunch and dinner.A serves&&&&&&&&&& B is served&&&&&&&&&&& C is serving&&&&&&&&&&&&& D will serve48. -___________.-I don’t think so. I think both of them are important.A. English is as important as history&&&&&&&&&& B. Music is not as important as P.E.C. Art is really important&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Science is very important 49. - How long has your brother________?- For two days.A. bought the toy&&&& B. borrowed the book&&& C. come to Shanghai&&&& D. had the MP550. -What did your mother say?-She said ________. A. She will not have dinner at home&&&&&&&& B. she forgets to turn off the light in the roomC. She is going to buy me a new sweater&&&& D. she would come back at six参考答案: 21-25 CDCCA& 26-30 CDBDB&& 31-35 ABCDB&36-40 CBBCB&&& 41-45 CABBC&& 46-50 CBBDD&& (2010年山东省济南市中考英语模拟试题及答案(二))
一、单项选择(每空1分,共15分)1. Among all the Christmas cards, I like________ best. He made it by&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&& &A. he, himself&& B. his, himself& C. his, him&&&& D. he, him2. His parents have bought a large house with a beautiful garden. It_________ be very expensive.A. must&&&&&&& B. can&&&&&&& C. mustn’t&&&& D. can’t3. We can’t go to the concert___________ we are quite busy now.A. though&&&&&& B. until&&&& C. because&&&&& D. so that4. There is _________ milk in the fridge. Please go to get some.A. little&&&&& B. a little&& C. few&&&&&&&&& D. a few5. __________serious problems we will face in the future!A. What&&&&&&& B. What a&&&&&&& C. How&&&&&&&&& D. How a6. The boy apologized to Mrs White because he had broken her window.A. applied to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. said hello toC. walked towards&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. said sorry to7. ― When _________ the train________(leave)?― In half an hour.A. did, leave&& B. has, left&&&& C. is, leaving&& D. will, be leave8. _______ you practise,_______ your English will be.A. The less, the more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The more, the lessC. The less, the better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. The more, the better9. He didn’t know____________.A. how to do next&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what to do nextC. if to do next&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. whether to do next10. Could you tell me__________?A. which school you are inB. where the nearest supermarket wasC. when did you have the meetingD. why didn’t you come to school& 11.----You are always talking about your pet dog . What’s it like ?& ----- ____________ .&& A. It likes meat .&& B. It’s three years old&& C. It’s small and white&& D. It likes playing with me 12. ----- Hello , may I speak to Mike ?&& ------ ______. Please call back later .&& A. Wait a moment&&& B. Hold on&& C. Speaking&& D. Sorry , he is out 13. ---- I think Ma Lin will win the next World Cup . & ------ ________. I think Wang Hao will be the winner .&& A. I hope so&& B. I don’t think so&& C. It’s a pity&& D. It doesn’t matter 14. ----- It’s hot today . Why don’t we go swimming ?& ------ ________.&& A. That’s a good idea&&&& B. It doesn’t matter& && C. I don’t , either .&&&&&& D. You are welcome 15. ------Excuse me , may I take a seat here ?& ------- ________. The man on the seat has left .&A. You’d better not&& B. No , thanks&& C. Yes , please& D. I’m afraid not 参考答案:1―5 BACAA 6―10 DCDBA 11―15 CDBAC(2010年山东省聊城市侯营中学中考英语模拟试题及答案)
II. 单项选择 (每小题1分;满分15分)&&& 请你从所给的三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并将其字母标号填入题前括号内。(&& ) 21. I know&&&&&&&& man in the car. He is our English teacher’s husband.&&&&&&& A. the&&&&B. a&&&&&&C. / (&& ) 22. -Come back as soon as possible, John.&&&&&&& -Sure.&&&&&&&&& won’t be long.&&&&&&& A. It&&&&&B. That&&&&&C. I (&& ) 23.&&&&&&&& Mr. Li&&&&&&&&& Mr. Gao are watching the TV play, but I’m not.&&&&&&& A. E or&&&B. B and&&&&C. N but also (&& ) 24. The more careful you are, the&&&&&&&& mistakes you will make.&&&&&&& A. little&&&&B. few&&&&&C. fewer (&& ) 25. CYou look so cool in the new coat, Jack.&&&&&&& -Thank you I&&&&&&&& it for a week.&&&&&&& A. have bought&&B. have had&&&&C. had had (&& ) 26. Mrs Smith cut herself while she&&&&&&&&& this morning.&&&&&&& A. cooks&&&&B. is cooking&&&&C. was cooking (&& ) 27. She said she had never heard me&&&&&&&& so well before.&&&&&&& A. to sing&&&&B. sing&&&&&C. sang (&& ) 28. I&&&&&&& to come to the meeting on time last Sunday.&&&&&&& A. tell&&&&B. told&&&&&C. was told (&& ) 29. CCan you&&&&&&&& your exercise book when the class is over?&&&&&&& -No problem.&&&&&&& A. hand in&&&B. give up&&&&C. put on (&& ) 30.&&&&&&&&& the teacher, I caught up with my classmates.&&&&&&& A. Under the help of&B. With the help of&&&C. Thanks for (&& ) 31.&&&&&&&& visitors visit Tuantuan and Yuanyuan in the zoo of Taipei (台北) every day. &&&&&&& A. Thousand and thousand&&&&&&& B. Thousands of&&&&&&& C. 20 thousands (&& ) 32. This is the hotel&&&&&&&& Jim and Brain stayed in last summer.&&&&&&& A. that&&&&B. where&&&&&C. what(&& ) 33. CDo you know where Li Ming is now?&&&&&&& -Sorry I’m not sure. He&&&&&&&& be at home.&&&&&&& A. should &&&B. may&&&&&C. must (&& ) 34. -&&&&&& ?&&&&&&& -He may be a driver.&&&&&&& A. What do you think of&is he &&&&&&& B. What do you think may he be&&&&&&& C. What do you think he may be(&& ) 35. CI am going back to see my grandma this afternoon.&&&&&&& -&&&&&&&&& .&&&&& A. It’s very nice of you&B. You’d better hurry&C. Give my best wishes to her 参考答案:21-25& AABCC&& 26-30& CBCAB& 31-35& BBBAC(2010年山西省中考英语模拟试题及答案)
第一节 单项选择(共10小题。每小题1分,计10分)21. In the United States, Father’s Day falls on _____ third Sunday in _____ June.A. 不填&&&&&&& B. a&&&& &C. 不填; the &D. 不填22. ― Can I help you?―I’d like a cup of coffee&&&&&&&& milk&&&&&&&& it, please.A. in&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&& D. on23. Helen asked her father _____.A. if it was a balloon in the skyB. Where could she get this kind of bookC. that he would show her around the farmD. if they will have fish for lunch24. The spaceship&&&&&&& will go around the earth in 2005 will be called Shenzhou VII.A. which&&&B. who&&C. whom&&D. what25.I’d like to go to the party, but I don’t know____.A. what to wear& B. how to wear& C. to wear what D. when to wear26. ―Where is your father, Leo?―He is in Hainan on vacation. He&&&&&&&&& for two weeks. A. has been away&& B. has left&&&&&&&&&& C. has gone&&&&&&&&& D. left27. ― Shall we go to Monkey Island for a picnic tomorrow?― If it &&&&&&&&&& fine.A. is&&&B. was& C. is going to be&& D. will be28、Lucy said that she had never heard _________ music before.A. so beautiful a&&&&B. so a piece of beautifulC. such a beautiful piece of&& D. such a beautiful29、In our school library there __________ a number of books on science and the number of them __________ growing larger and larger.A. are&&B. is&C. is&D. are30.&&&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&&& he is able to skate, but I am.A. B and&&&&&& B. N but also&&&& C. E or&&&& D. N nor参考答案:21-25 ABAAA& 26-30 AACBD(2010年四川省广安市花桥中学中考英语模拟试题及答案)
二、 单项填空 (本大题共15小题,每小题1分,共15分)31.Mary is ________ 8-year-old girl. She goes to ________ school by ________ bike.&& A. an, the, /&&&& B. a, /, a&&&&C. an, /, /&&D. a, a, /32. . He also write&&&&&& of beautiful pieces of music for the orchestra.&A. hundred&&&&&&&&& B. hundreds&&&&&&&&&& C. a hundred&&&&&&&& D. six hundred33. Our team lost! We ________ by the other team.A. noticed&&&B. were defeated&&C. won&&&& D. were encouraged34. Did you go&&&&&&&&&&&& interesting during the summer holidays?&A. anything&&&&&&&&&& B. anywhere&&&&&&&& C. nothing&&&&&&& D. somewhere35. Too much salt can be bad&&&&&&&& your heart. A. with&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&& D. to36. If you want to be thinner and healthier,you’d better eat&&&&&&&&&& food and take&&&&&&& exercise.A. more,fewer&&&&&& B. more,less&&&&&&& C.& fewer,more&&&& D. less,more37..―Is&&&&&&&& here?&---No,Tom and Jack have asked for leave&A. anybody&&&&&&&&&& B. everybody&&&&&&&& C. somebody&&&&&& D. nobody38. ---Could I call you by your first name?&& --- Yes, you&&&&&&&&& &A. will&&&&&&&&&&&& B. may&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.& must&&&&&&&&&&& D. might39. Do you think Yao Ming plays basketball as _____ as Michael Jordan?&& A. bad&& &&&&B. badly&&& &&&C. wonderful&& &&D. wonderfully40. They&&&&&&& work very hard when they were young.&A. had to&&&&&&&& B. must&&&&&&&&&&& C.& should&&&&& D.& have to41.The school dance is&&&&&&&& by the students&A. to plan&&&&&&&& B. planning&&&&&&& C. planned&&&&&& D. a plan42. Betty&&&&&&&&& come to the party on Saturday because she’s going to the opera.&A. can’t&&&&&&&&& B. might&&&&&&&&& C. mustn’t&&&&&&& D. should43. The boy asked his mother&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&A. when will she buy him a computer&&&&&&& B. how old is his father&C. if he could hold a party at home&&&&&& D. where was his pen44. We turned on the light&&&&&&&&&&&&& we could see what had made a big noise.&A. how&&&&&& B.& so that&&&&&&&&& C.& in order to&&&&&&&&& D. although45. Have you ever seen the singing star&&&&&&&&&& we love very much?&A.& where&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.& whom&&&&&&&&& D. whose参考答案:31-45. CBBBB& DBBCA&& CACBC (2010年天津市蓟县三岔口中学中考英语模拟试题)
二、选择填空(15分)从每小题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳答案。16. ―How do you __________your classmate?&& ―Very well, Mum.A. go on with&&B. come up with&C. get alone with&&D. catch up with17. ―Whose guitar is this?&& ―It _________be Mary’s. She’s the only one who plays the guitar in our class.A. must& &&B. can’t&& &&C. mustn’t&& &&&D. could 18. ―Mike, will you go to see the movie tonight ?&& ―No, I won’t. I _________ already.A. will see&&B. have seen&&C. saw&&&&D. have looked at19. The room is in a big mess. I don’t know_________.A. when you live in it&&&&B. how you live in itC. why did you live in&&&&D. where did you live20. ―I feel really _________before the exam.―Take it easy. Be sure you are the best.A. patient&&&B&serious&&C. nervous&&&D. embarrassed 21. Jayce _________a shy boy, but now he is very active.A. used to be&&B. was used to be&C. is used to be&&D. used to being22. ―The winter vacation is coming in a few days. I’ll spend the vacation with my parents by traveling.―_________A. Congratulations!&&&&&B. It’s kind of you.C. Nice to know that!&&&&D. Have a good trip!23. ―Would you like to come to my birthday party next Friday?―Oh, thanks. _________A. Yes, please&&B. Yes, I would&C. I’d love to&&&D. I’m not sure.24. ―How do you feel about the TV show?―_________A. Yes, I like it.&B. What about you?& C. No, I can’t stand it&D. It’s wonderful.25. Don’t worry. I’m sure you will _________your classmates if you study harder.A. catch up with&&&&&B. get along well with&C. make friends with&&&&D. have a good time with 26. The rain makes the farmers _________,because the plants must be watered.A. sad&&&B. annoyed&&C. terrified &&&D. happy27. ―What should we do to stop the pollution?―A lot of trees _________, I think.A. must plant&&B. have to build&C. must be planted&&D. have planted28. ―Have you fed the dog_________?―Yes, I have _________done that.A. yet, yet&&B. yet, already&&C. already, yet&&&D. already, already29. My father told us_________.A. when we moved to the city&&B. when did we move to the cityC. When we move to the city&&&D. when do we move to the cityKeep quiet!&30. Where can you see the notice?&
A. In a bank&&B. In a restaurant&C. In a shop&&&D. In a library参考答案:&&& 16―20 CABBC&21―25 ADCDA&&26―30 DCBAD(2010年山东省滨州市中考英语模拟试题一及答案)
二、选择填空(15分)从每小题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳答案。16. Guilin is very familiar to the old man. He _________ there for nearly 30 year.A. lives&&&B. lived&&&C. is living&&D. has lived 17. Tina, you needn’t do your chores today, you _________do them tomorrow if you are tired. A. must&&&B. may&&&C. need&&&D. can’t18. In the modern world, computers _________in many fields.A. use&&&B. are using&&C. are used&&D. used19. ―Would you like to see the movie?―Good idea. The movie is too _________.A. serious&&B. interesting&&C. excitied&&D. boring20. ―May I speak to Wang Mei?―Sorry, she _________to Beijing.A. is going&&B. went&&&C. has gone&&D. has been21. ―Shall we play football this afternoon, Dave? ―I would rather _________at home_________ out. It’s too cold outside.A. stay, go &&B. stay, going&&C. to stay, to go&D. to stay, going22. ―Alice, may I _________ your dictionary? Mine is at home.―Sure. But you’d better not_________ it to others.A. borrow, borrow&B. lend, lend&&C. borrow, lend&D. lend, borrow23. ―How are you getting on with your new classmates? &―Very well. They are all_________ me.A. afraid of&&B. angry with&&C. tired of&&D. friendly to24. This summer we are going on a _________trip.A. two weeks&&B. two-weeks&&C. two-week’s&&D. two week’s25. ―How old is your sister?―Oh, this is her_________ birthday.A. Twelvth&&B. twelfth&&&C. the twelfth&&D. the twelvth26. ―So hot inside. Would you mind_________ the window?―OK. I’ll go that right now.A. not closing&&B. not opening&&C. open&&&D. close27. He didn’t tell me_________.A. why is she late&B. why was she late& C. why she is late&D. why she was late28. ―Who is your favorite basketball player?―Yao Ming and Yi Jianlian, of course. No one plays_________.A. good&&&B. well&&&C. better&&&D. best29. ―What does your brother look like?―_________.A. She is medium build&&&&B. She likes pop musicC. She is good at painting&&&D. She’s outgoing30. I spend some time _______TV news every day.A. watching& &&&B. in watch&& &C. to watch& &&D. watch参考答案: 16―20 DBCBC& 21―25 ACDCB& &26―30 ADCAA(2010年山东省滨州市中考英语模拟试题二及答案)
二、选择填空(15分)从每小题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳答案。16. Nothing in the world is _________if you put your heart into it.A. impossible&&B. important&&&C. interesting&&D. necessary17. The city is too noisy . I want to move _________.A. to quiet somewhere&&&&B. somewhere quietC. a quiet place&&&&&D. in a quiet place 18. How actively they are talking. Let’s _________ them.A. take part in&&B. join&&&C. go&&&&D. enter19. You_________ do it if you really don’t like to.A. needn’t&&B. mustn’t &&C. can’t&&&&D. wouldn’t20. She has to _________her decision to go back home by plane because she doesn’t have more money to pay for it.A .look up&&B. pick up&&C. put off&&&&D. give up21. They asked me _________during my winter vacation.A. where had I gone&&&&B. where I had beenC. where had I been&&&&D. where I had gone22. The environment has become worse and worse. More and more trees _________to stop sandstorms.A. plant&&&B. are planted&&C. should be planted&D. has been planted23. ―Why are you so_________?―Chang’er 1 has been sent up into the space_________.A. excited, successful&&&&B. exciting, successfullyC. excited, successfully&&&&D. exciting, successful24. ―Next Friday is my birthday. I wonder _________you can come to my party.&& ―Sorry, _________I have to visit my grandparents.A. if, but&&&B. if, and&&&C. that, because&&D. how , and25. ―How often do you email your patents??&& ―_________.A. For one week&&B. Since last week&C. In a week&&&D. Every week26. I_________ to the concert with if I have time tomorrow.A. will go&&B. went&&&C. have gone&&&D. go27. ―The girls_________ are dancing Qianshou Guanyin are all disabled.―They are so great.A. which&&&B. what&&&C. whom&&&&D. who28. English is one of _________important languages in the world.A .most&&&B. the most&&C. more&&&&D. much more29. ―Tina, is your sister as active as you?―No, she’s a quiet girl. She is_________.A. less outgoing than me&&&&B. not so calm as IC. more active than I&&&&D. as outgoing as I30. ―Excuse me, where is the science museum? Is it _________the library? ―Yes, it’s opposite to each other.A. in front of&&B. in the front of&C. across from&&&D next to参考答案:16―20 ABBAD& 21―25 BCCAD &&26―30 ADBAC(2010年山东省滨州市中考英语模拟试题三及答案)
二、选择填空(15分)从每小题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳答案。16. ―Excuse me, could you tell me _________?―There’s a bank 100 meters ahead. You can make it there.A. where I can change money&&&B. how I can get to the bankC. if there is a bank near here&&&D. Where the bank is17. The young were so _________when they heard the _________news that the well_ knowen singer would come to their city.A. exciting, excited&B. excited, exciting&C. exciting, exciting&D. excited, excited18. ―I called you yesterday afternoon, but nobody answered.―Oh, my family and I _________a movie in the cinema.A. have watched&B. watched&&C. were watching&&D. are watching19. When the names of the books _________, you can find your favorite book easily.A. are listed&&B. listed&&&C. list&&&&D. have listed20. ―Do you know the boy ?_________ is in a red coat?―He’s the captain of the school soccer team.A. whom&&&B. who&&&C. that&&&&D. he21. We should _________to take care of our earth.A. never ride in cars&&&&B. pour dirty water into rivers C. recycle books and paper&&&D. take good care of big endangered animals 22. They asked me_________ during the New Year vacation.A. where had I gone&&&&B. where I had beenC. where had I been&&&&D. where I had gone23. He doesn’t like to speak in front of people. He thinks it’s so_________.A. embarrassing&B. embarrassed&C. thrilling&&D. thrilled& 24. Old grandma still looks fit, _________she has been over eighty years old.A .if&&&&B. but&&&C. since&&&D. though25. Age is a _________,especially for women, so never ask” How old are you?”A. problem&&B. trouble&&&C. time&&&D. secret 26. ―Could you please finish this picture in three days?―_________. I have something else to do these days.A. I could not&&B. Yes , I think so&C. I’m afraid not&D. I’m so afraid27. It’s very common for students’ marks to fall. Sometimes it is _________situations outside school.A. because&&B. because of&&C. thanks&&&D. thank to28. ―Listen! How wonderfully Helen is singing!&& ―It _________ be Helen. It sounds like May.A. can’t&&&B. mustn’t&&C. may&&&D. should 29. ―What a beautiful hat you are wearing! How long have you _________ it?―I _________it yesterday.A. buy, get&&B. got , had&&C. had, bought&&D. bought, bought30. ―Do you all agree to the plan?―Yes. No one is_________ it.A. for&&&B. against&&&C. to &&&D. opposite& 参考答案:16―20 ABCAB&21―25 CBADD &&26―30 CBACB(2010年山东省滨州市中考英语模拟试题四及答案)
二、选择填空(15分)从每小题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳答案。16. My sister was afraid _________out at night, because she was afraid _________the dog.A. of going, to&&B. to go , of &&C. going, of& &&D. to go, to17. If it _________ tomorrow, we _________ go outside.A. will rain, will&B. will rain, won’t&C. rains, won’t &D. rains, don’t go18. The boy are _________ in that _________movie.A. interesting, interesting&&&& &&B. interesting ,interestedC. interested, interested&&&&& &&D. interested, interesting 19. This dictionary_________ belong to Mary. I see her name on the cover.A. may&&&B. must&&&C. can&&&D. might20. ―I don’t think animals should live in zoos.―_________. I have never seen a zoo that is suitable for animals to live in.A. I agree with you&&&&&B. I disagree with youC. Me, too&&&&&&D. Me, neither21. The Taiwan people miss the places _________their ancestors lived.A. who &&&B. that&&&C. where&&&D. Which22. ―Would you please pass me today’s newspaper?―_________.A. Yes, please&&B. I think so &&C. Here you are&D. You’re welcome23. ―Excuse me. Could you tell me_________?―Sure. It’s coming in five minutes.A. when the next bus arrives&&&B. when will the next bus arriveC. if the next bus arrives&&&&D. if the next bus will arrive24. This spring, this kind of shoes_________ very well.A. sells&&&B. are sold&&C. sell &&&D. is sold25. I think you should repair the broken window as soon as possible. It can’t _________the cold. A. keep out&&B. give out&&C. take out&&D. put out26. ―Have you finished your math homework?―_________. I can’t understand this last problem at all.A. Yes, I have&&B. Not, yet&&C.I will&&&D. Sorry, I can’t27. The flowers_________ every day, or they’ll die.A. must water&&B. watered&&C. should water&D. must be watered28. ―_________. You still have a chance.―Thank you, madam. I’ll try again.A. Don’t fail&&B. Never give up&C. No worry &&D. Don’t nervous 29. ―Mr White, Would you please speak a little _________?―Sorry, I thought you could follow me.A. slowly&&&B. more quickly&&C. quickly&&D. more slowly30. You _________ arrive at 7 o’clock, but you are here at 8 o’clock. Don’t be late next time.A. suppose to&&B. were supposed to&C. are supposed to&D. are supposed to参考答案:&& 16―20 BCDBA&21―25 CDACA&&26―30 BDBDC(2010年山东省滨州市中考英语模拟试题五及答案)
I.&单项选择:(每小题1 分,共20分)(& )26.---____do you study for tests?&&&&& ---I study _____listening to tapes.&&&&& A. H with&& B. W with&& C. H by&& D. W by (& )27. Great changes ____in my hometown since 1980.&&&&& A. have been taken place& B. took place& C. have taken place& D. were taken place (& )28. Sixteen-year-olds ______to drive.&&&&& A. is allowed&& B. are not allowed& C. allowed& D. is not allowed(& )29. ---Do you like the skirt ?& ---It ____soft.A.&is feeling& B. felt& C. feels& D. is felt (& )30. When we practice speaking English, we often end up ______in Chinese.A.&to speak& B. speaking& C. spoken& D. speak& (& )31. It is not polite to ____those persons in trouble.A.&laugh to& B. laugh with& C. laugh of& D. laugh at (& )32. If& I ____you , I’d take a small present for her .A.&am& B. is& C. was& D. were (& )33. My grandfather ____us stories when I was young .A.&was used to tell B. is used to telling& C. used to tell& D. used to telling (& )34. I am really shy. ____I don’t know anyone there ?A.&What if& B. How& C. What& D. Why (& )35. They are ____the dark.&&&&& A .interesting in B. afraid&& C. terrified of& D. sure of (& )36.If I ____ a million dollars, I ____give it to charity.A.&had, could& B. have, would& C. has, will D. had, would (& )37. I always go to sleep ____the light on.A.&in& B. with& C. to& D. and (& )38. The backpack ____Jenny’s . There is her name on it .A.&might be& B. could be& C. can’t be& D. muse be (& )39. He used to spend a lot of time ____computer games.&&&&& A. play& B. to play& C. playing& D. plays(& )40. He is allowed to stay ____until 11:00 pm on weekends.A.&down& B. up& C. with D. on (& )41.I can see many people ____are working on the farm.A.&when& B. which& C. who& D. where (& )42. He finds watching movies____ because the people speak too quickly.A.&frustrating B. frustrated C. frustrate D. frustration(& )43. I haven’t seen my cat for two days. I’m ____about her.A.&careful& B. strange& C. anxious& D. worried (& )44. I’m trying to study. Please turn ____the TV.A.&off& B. on& C. up& D. in(& )45. Tony is very outgoing . He is easy to ____.A.&go along with& B. get along with& C. go along to& D. get along to 参考答案:26-30 CCBCB& 31-35 DDCAC& 36-40 DBDCB& 41-45 CADAB (学年度河北省辛集市西泽北中学英语质量评价试题)
Ⅱ、笔试部分一、单项选择(15分)26.which pocket shall we take,Bob?&&& one you like.It's all the same to me.A.Any&&B.Other&&C.Another&D.The other27.-What do you think of my composition?-Nice enough,but the last sentence of it needs&&& .A.to improve.&&& B.improve&&& C.improved&&& D.improving28.-Someone is knocking at the door.It&&be Jim.-It&&be him.He's gone to Shanghai.A.must,ustn't.&&& B.may,y not.&&& C.must,may not.&&& D.must,can't.29.You can take anything from the bookshelf to read,but please&& the books when you have finished.A.Put away.&&& B.Put down.&&& &C.Put back.&&& D.Put up.30.-Your telephone number again?I didn't quite&&it.-5872398.A.notice &B.catch&&C.know&&D.write31.-I wonder why LiLy didn't come to the party.-Maybe& she&&.A.didn't invite&&&& B.hasn't invited&& C.wasn't invited&&& D.won't be invited32To plant trees well,we must dig&&.A.a three feet deep hole.&&B.three-foot-deep a hole.C.a hole three feet deep.&&D.a three-feet-deep hole33.-Where's Jack?-He's away.He's gone to Beijing or to Shanghai,I'm not sure&&.A.that &&B.which&&C.where&&D.there34.-why did you buy the book?-&&English.A.Improve&B.Improving&C.To improve&D.Be improving35.-Do you prefer grapes&&bananas?-I prefer grapes&&bananas.A.to.or.&&B.or,to.&&C.than,to.&D.or,than36.-Shall we go hiking tomorrow?-&&& ,The radio says it will rain.A.Sure&&B.That's a good& idea.&&& C.I'm afraid we can't&& D.All right.37.-Please turn off the TV when you leave, SuSan.-OK.I&&,Dad.A.do&&B.don't&&C.will&&D.won't38.Many people went to the concert& last night,&&young people.A.hardly &B.probably&C.mostly &D.won't39.-Excuse me, may I take a seat here?-&&.The man on the seat has left.A.you'd better not.&B.No,thanks.& C.Yes,Please.&&& D.I'm afraid not.40.Tom,you&&on the phone.A.is wanted&B.are wanting&&& C.want&&&& D.are wanted参考答案:26、A&&& 27、D&&& 28、D&&&& 29、A&& 30、B&& 31、C&&&& 32、D&&& 33、&B&&& 34、C&& 35、B&& 36、C&&& 37、C&&&& 38、&C&&&& 39、C&& 40、D&&&& &(2010届江西省吉安市朝宗实验学校九年级联考英语试题)
一、单项选择题&&& A) 词语理解在下列各题的选项中选择一个与句子中划线部分意思相同或相近的最佳答案,并将其序号填入题前括号内。&&& ( ) 1. They talked on and on.&&& A. later on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. more or less&&& C. without stopping&&&&&&&&&&& D. without smoking&&& ( ) 2. I find the watch a bit expensive.&&& A. much more&&&& B. very&&&&&&&&& C. a little&&&&& D. too&&& ( ) 3. She told me she was going to Shanghai for a holiday the following month.&&& A. past&&&&&&&&& B. last&&&&&&&&& C. next&&&&&&&&& D. second&&& ( ) 4. Perhaps she will tell you the right answer.&&& A. Maybe&&&&&&&& B. Surely&&&&&&& C. Certainly&&&& D. Of course&&& ( ) 5. We didn’t have enough money to help him at that moment.&&& A. just then&&&& B. just now&&&&& C. at once&&&&&& D. in time&&& B) 语法习语及交际用语在下列各题A、B、C、D四个选项中选择一个能填入题干空白处的最佳答案,并将其序号填入题前括号内。&&& ( ) 6. You can click ____ the Sanya button to see if it is right there.&&& A. in&&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&& D. on&&& ( ) 7. They have attacked ____ people off the beaches of America.&&& A. a number of&& B. the number of C. number of&&&& D. a kind of&&& ( ) 8. We have lived here ____ five years ago.&&& A. when&&&&&&&&& B. since&&&&&&&& C. before&&&&&&& D. after&&& ( ) 9. All the students were very tired, but ____ of then would take a rest.&&&& A. all&&&&&&&&& B. neither&&&&&& C. any&&&&&&&&&& D. none&&& ( )10. Do you have ____ to say about your family?&&& A. else anything&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. else something&&& C. anything else&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. something else&&& ( )11. This book is ____ interesting than that one.&&& A. quite more&&& B. much&&&&&&&&& C. far more&&&&& D. very more&&& ( )12. The boy’s father was ___ thankful that he taught him how to repair&&& computers.&&& A. so&&&&&&&&&&& B. very&&&&&&&&& C. quite&&&&&&&& D. too&&& ( )13. Could you tell me ____ that’s a fast train or not?&&& A. whether&&&&&& B. if&&&&&&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&& D. why&&& ( )14. His hobby is ____ taking photos ____ collecting stamps. It’s growing flowers.&&& A. either … or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. both … and&&& C. not only … but also&&&&&&& D. neither … nor&&& ( )15. Later he left home ____ in different cities.&&& A. Work&&&&&&&&& B. working&&&&&& C. to work&&&&&& D. worked&&& ( )16. It’s cold outside. Please tell him ____ her coat.&&& A. don’t take off&&&&&&&&&&&& B. not to take off&&& C. don’t put on&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. not to put on&&& ( )17. I shall come and see you ____.&&& A. if possible&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. if is possible&&& C. if it possible&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. if possibly&&& ( )18. Miss Gao said that she went to see the doctor yesterday, and ____.&&& A. so she did&&& B. she did so&&& C. so did she&&& D. she did it&&& ( )19. --- Who is Mary? --- ____ ? saw you talking with her at the meeting.&&& A. Don’t you meet her yet&&&& B. didn’t you met her yet&&& C. Haven’t you met yet&&&&&&& D. Hadn’t you met yet&&& ( )20. --- How do you like Beijing, Mr Black? --- Oh, I ____ such a beautiful city.&&& A. don’t visit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. didn’t visit&&& C. haven’t visited&&&&&&&&&&& D. hadn’t visited&&& ( )21. Look at this new dictionary. It doesn’t ____ me too much.&&& A. spend&&&&&&&& B. pay&&&&&&&&&& C. take&&&&&&&&& D. cost&&& ( )22. He wants to tell the children ____.&&& A. how important is it to protect our environment&&& B. how important it is to protect our environment&&& C. how important to protect our environment&&& D. how important is to protect our environment&&& ( )23. ____ is said that ____ of visitors visit the Great Wall every day.&&& A. T thousand&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It; thousands&&& C. T thousand&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. W thousands&&& ( )24. Mr Li ____ England. He ____ London for two weeks.&&& A. has been to&&&& B. has been in&&& C. has been in&&&& D. has been to&&& ( )25. Huangshan is one of ____ in the world.&&& A. the most beautiful mountains&&& B. the most beautiful mountain&&& C. more beautiful mountains&&& D. more beautiful mountain参考答案:A) 1---5 CCCAA& &&&&&&&&&& B) 6---10 DABDC& 11---15 CAADC&& 16---20 BAACC 21---25 DBBBA(2010年四川省南充中考英语模拟试卷及答案)
二、语言知识与应用(共两节,满分为25分,每小题1分)第一节& 单项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)阅读下列各题,从每题所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出最佳选项,并把答案涂在答题卡上。(&&& )21. I find it isn’t easy to travel in a foreign country, ______ if you can’t speak the languages of the country.& A. exactly&&&&&&&&&&& B. usually&&&&&&& C. especially (&&& )22. Dove, Hampshire is a beautiful city, to which we’ll pay a ________ visit. &&&& A. three- days&&&&&& B. three- day&&&&& C. three day’s (&&& )23. I will go to visit my grandparents with my mother ___the morning of May 16th. & A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&& C. at (&&& )24. We are _____ by doctors to eat more natural food and take plenty of physical exercise. &&&& A. refused&&&&&&&&& B. warned&&&&&&&& C. advised (&&& )25. Jack isn’t good at English. He is wondering ________. A.&How he can improve his spoken English& B.&How can he improve his spoken English C.&Why he can improve his spoken English (&&& )26. The doctor thought the medicine ______ perfect, but it couldn’t save the girl. &&&& A. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&&&&& C. was(&&& )27. ----There are so many new words in _________ chapter, it’s a bit hard. &&&& A. fifth&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the fifth&&&&&&&& C. five(&&& )28. I shall never forget the farmers ________ have taught me a lot. &&&& A. which&&&&&&&&&&& B. who&&&&&&&&&&& C. when (&&& )29. The president along with his bodyguards _____ to the nuclear station( 核电站)&&&& A. have come&&&&&&& B. comes&&&&&&&&& C. has come
(&&& )30. My father bought me several books, but _________ was interesting. &&&& A. all of them&&&&&&& B. none of them&&& C. neither of them (&&& )31. ---- Where _____ you ______ the pop star? &&&&&&& ---- It was in the hotel where I stayed that day. &&&&& A. meeting&&&&& B. meet&&&&&&& C. meet(&&&& ) 32. Nothing was _____ after the terrible fire caused by someone smoking in bed.&&&&&& A. keep&&&&&&&&&&& B. forgot&&&&&&&&&& C. left(&&&& )33. ----Did you remember returning the book to our English teacher? &&&&&&&& ----Sorry, I will give it to him ________ I see him. &&&&& A. before&&&&&&&&&& B. while&&&&&&&&&&& C. as soon as (&&&& ) 34. The school sports meeting _______ because of the heavy rain. &&&&& A. put off&&&&&&&&&& B. will put off&&&&&& C. was put off (&&&& ) 35. ---- Could you finish the task in two days? &&&&&&&& ---- ___________. I have something else to do these days. &&&&& A. I could not&&&&&&& B. yes, I think so&&& C. I’m afraid not参考答案:二、选择题:21-25. CBBCA&& 26―30 CBBCB&&& 31-----35CCCCC&& & (年度广东省佛山市石门实验中学九年级英语冲刺模拟考试)
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
真野惠里菜性感睡衣诱惑
美国火辣女郎让军营沸腾
浙江农大女生集体穿热裤露脐装做广播操
嫩模团穿性感短裙在广场扮女警跳手枪舞
狂野非洲另一面:风沙中穿行的狮子
[欧联杯]国米2-0卡拉巴赫高清图集
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2014
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 0.2002 second(s), 3 db_queries,
0 rpc_queries

我要回帖

更多关于 hometown glory 的文章

随机推荐