北大院长面试学霸,帮忙

请学霸帮忙_百度知道
请学霸帮忙
提问者采纳
Helloeverytoday I’m glad to give you a speech of the youth dream.First I want to ask you some questions: Do you know what is youth? How do you master your youth?  Different people may have different answers. In my eyes, youth is not rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees. It is a matter of the emotion: it is the freshness, it is the freshness of the deep spring of life. Martin Luther King had said:    I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every vally shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.Wow, what a dream it has been for Martin Luther King. But the changing world seems telling me that people gradually get their dreams lost somehow in the process of growing up, and sometimes I personally find myself saying goodbye unconsciously to those distant childhood dreams.However, we need dreams. The they represent possibility even when we are dragged down by reality. They keep us going. Most successful people are dreamers as well as ordinary people who are not afraid to think big and dare to be great. When we were little kids, we all dreamed of doing something big and splashy, something significant. Now what we need to do is to maintain them, refresh them and turn them into reality. However, the toughest part is that we often have no ideas how to translate these dreams into actions. Well, just start with concrete objectivity, we will make it.Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. Hold fast to dreams, for when dreams go, life is a barren field frozen with snow. So my dear friends, think of your old and maybe dead dreams. Whatever it is, pick it up and make it alive from today.
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高中数学第九题第二问 求解 学霸 帮帮忙!谢谢!_百度知道
高中数学第九题第二问 求解 学霸 帮帮忙!谢谢!
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
(Ⅱ)由sinAcos2B2+sinBcos2A2=2sinC:sinA•1+cosB2+sinB•1+cosA2=2sinC整理:sinA+sinAcosB+sinB+sinBcosA=4sinC∵sinAcosB+cosAsinB=sin(A+B)=sinC∴sinA+sinB=3sinC利用弦定理化简:a+b=3c∵a+b+c=8∴a+b=6①∵S=12absinC=92sinC∴ab=9②联立①②解:a=b=3.
高中数学的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎么做啊..学霸帮忙 _百度作业帮
怎么做啊..学霸帮忙
怎么做啊..学霸帮忙&
Mr.Beckman has worked in a company for nearly twenty years.His job is to copy all the documents(文件)the manager writes.His office is on the first floor and the light in it is always poor unless it's fine.So his sight(视力)became shorter several years ago.He has to wear a pair of glasses when he's working.Of course,it's brought him a lot of trouble.He can't see anything clearly without glasses.Sometimes he can't recognize(认出)his wife when they meet with each other in the street.The man looked tired this evening.After supper he went to bed while his family were watching TV.Mrs.Beckman didn't turn off the television until the interesting TV play was over.She came into their bedroom in the dark at half past ten.As soon as she lay down,there was a great noise under the bed.She understood a mouse came in again.She jumped off and had to turn on the light and tried to beat it with a stick.She made some noise and it made her husband wake up.“You have never worn glasses when you were sleeping before,”the woman said in surprise.“But why are you wearing them this time?”“Well,dear,”said the man.“I had a lot of dreams last night.I saw my late(已故的)parents,but I couldn't see them clearly.So I have to do so!”
这个咋做看不懂😭😭
怎么填写?
手机慢等下
手机慢等下
1.Yes, he is.2.He had a four-day visit to China.3. 50 minutes.4.Obama with his girls and his wife.5.Because he has been to the Great Wall.
你怎么学的这么好
百度搜出来的~34.5×9.23-34.5+1.77×34.5 需要过程,和答案,学霸帮忙,急!!!_百度知道
34.5×9.23-34.5+1.77×34.5 需要过程,和答案,学霸帮忙,急!!!
提问者采纳
34.5*(9.23-1+1.77)
34.5*10=345
谢谢你哦!能帮我讲一下你的思路吗?
你是怎么想出来的
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
提取34.59.23—1+1.77=10
34.5X10=345
我需要低等式
34.5(9.23-1+1.77)=345
谢谢。。。然后采纳了其他人?
因为有人比你先回答嘛~
再问一下,为什么要减一啊
三百四十五
还有问题就说
你不说了吗
现在没问题了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁赞美水的作文,500字,各位学霸帮帮忙_百度作业帮
赞美水的作文,500字,各位学霸帮帮忙
赞美水的作文,500字,各位学霸帮帮忙
黎里曾说过:“柔软的雨水可以滴穿坚硬的大理石。”为什么它会有如此之大的力量呢?有的同学不禁会问。水,它其实代表着一种品质,它传承中国几千年文化的精髓。它坚毅,不屈不挠。同学们是否会注意到,在水泥路的旁边总会有,许许多多的小洞,那是水的杰作。谁都没有想到,小小一滴水,滴在皮肤上,几乎感觉不到疼痛,却可以把坚硬的水泥打出小洞来,这难道不让人敬佩吗?水的历史又是那么的源远流长,母亲河,长江黄河,又是孕育出了多少中华儿女,这难道不使人敬佩吗?可是水的品质,却随着社会的发展日益消逝。俗话说:“没有涓涓细流,哪来的汪洋大海?”没有一滴一滴的小水滴,那可以汇聚成一望无际的大海?如果社会中没有小角色,哪可以烘托出大人物呢?如果没有小角色,又哪来的社会呢?关于水,又是有着数之不尽优美得语言来赞美它,李白的“飞流直下三千尺,疑是银河落九天。”把柔软的水给予了磅礴的气势;杨万里的“泉眼无声惜细流,树阴照水爱晴柔。”又是把水那轻柔的气质淋漓尽致的烘托出来了。水,它又是人类生命的源泉,它带给人类多少的奇迹,无人能知。水是目前所知地球上和我们体内最丰富的物质;水有着各种不同的理化性质,使其承担着多种关键的机体功能;水.
关于水的议论文:水的遐想那是一种液体,可以被分解,可以被混合于其它物质中;那是一种养料,是生命的动力,所到之处,万物发荣滋长;那是一种境界,随遇而安,清澈故我,不卑不亢。水,从天而降落成雨,由石流下淌成泉,积少成多形成湖,奔流至海汇成洋。 你可曾留意那淙淙的小溪,涓之细,行之轻;如清晨间淡淡的鸟语,似傍晚中迷蒙的霞光。可它生生不息,磨去了多少奇锋利石的锐气!那是一种毅力! 你可曾感叹长江的壮丽,或...

我要回帖

更多关于 学霸快帮忙 的文章

随机推荐