续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
1至5单元适当形式填空
八​年​级​英​语​下​册-​-单​元​适​当​形​式​填​空
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语 用适当的形式填空并讲解1a good friend should____(share)his joy and sadness with me2you look tired you’d better____(not go)on working3he spent two hours___(watch)tv yesterday evening4wait here for a moment ,and i____(returu)in a min_百度作业帮
英语 用适当的形式填空并讲解1a good friend should____(share)his joy and sadness with me2you look tired you’d better____(not go)on working3he spent two hours___(watch)tv yesterday evening4wait here for a moment ,and i____(returu)in a min
英语 用适当的形式填空并讲解1a good friend should____(share)his joy and sadness with me2you look tired you’d better____(not go)on working3he spent two hours___(watch)tv yesterday evening4wait here for a moment ,and i____(returu)in a minute5peter_____(do)a lot of computer work yesterday6i saw a dog____(lie)at the school gate this morning7she is kind and never_______(say)a bad word about anyone8betty hopes___(be)a singer and travel around the world9jim is a top student,and he is good at____(speak)english10i think _____(camp)can make us happier than skiing11i ___(think)of my old friend when i saw her photo12the man is kind enough to help people_____(solve)problems13she’ll try her best____(not be)late again14it’s polite____(give)your seat to old people15he hopes______(become)a teacher when he grows up
1 share 英文前面的单词是should 而should后面所有动词都保持原状2 not go 还是原状因为前面是better3 watching 因为是过去进行时4 will return 将来时嘛 表示我一分钟内就会回来5 did 过去式 因为是yesterday6 lying 和第三一样啊7 says 是现在一般是 she是第三人称所以动词加s8 to be be是宾语 不能直接放在动词hopes后面 中间要加个东西的 一般情况下都是to9 speaking 现在进行时嘛10 camping 就是说野营嘛 11 thought 过去时因为后面是saw12 solve 在这个情景下原形就好13 not to 14 to give polite和give不可以直接放在一起 要借助to来帮忙15 to become 这和第八题是一样道理
很简单嘛,看来你要好好努力了。我也是初二的,在七中嘉祥。你那》?1 share
英文前面的单词是should,他是情态动词, 而should后面所有动词都保持原状2 not go
还是原状因为前面是better3 watching 因为是过去进行时4 will return
将来时嘛 表示我一分钟内就会回来5 did
过去式 因为是yest...
,should的后用动词原形5not
sth 4 will return
表示我一分钟内就会回来5did
过去式 yesterday6 lying
see 是感官动词感官动词+do 与+doi...
英文前面的单词是should,他是情态动词, 而should后面所有动词都用原型 2 not go
因为前面是better 3 watching
表将来 我一分钟内就会回来 5
过去式 因为有yesterday
share,should后用动词原形not gowatching,spend dong sthwill return 一般将来时did 一般过去时lying,see sb dong sthsays,一般现在时,三单to be ,hope to do sthspeaking, be good at doing sth ,...初二英语试题词汇运用用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空Yesterday was a ____(sun)dayIt was my ____(one)time to go to BeijingShe____(stay) at home last nightThe bus trip was____(relax).We had a good
timeHe doesn't want to do ____(s_百度作业帮
初二英语试题词汇运用用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空Yesterday was a ____(sun)dayIt was my ____(one)time to go to BeijingShe____(stay) at home last nightThe bus trip was____(relax).We had a good
timeHe doesn't want to do ____(s
初二英语试题词汇运用用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空Yesterday was a ____(sun)dayIt was my ____(one)time to go to BeijingShe____(stay) at home last nightThe bus trip was____(relax).We had a good
timeHe doesn't want to do ____(something)We went __(shop) in the afternoonLinda never stops____(talk). I can't stand herJim kept ___(study) English for an hourWhy not____(go) shopping with your mother?There are some_____(different) between the two pictures马上就要,谢谢
sunnyfirststayedrelaxinganythingshoppingtalking studyinggo differences

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语的形式有哪些 的文章

随机推荐