英语翻译软件下载高手翻译下

英语高手翻译下,谢谢
英语高手翻译下,谢谢
In my own opinion, the more we travel, the more we can broaden our mind. 

First,travelling to a new place can sometimes gives us many new ideas,because our mind is set to follow the rules that we have already been used to when staying in the same environments all the time. Second,our experences will be riched, which, in turn, will help us a lot in broadening the mind.Last but not the least,travelling can make us relaxed and get away from the pressure, which will again benefit our mind a lot. 

So,if you want to inrich and broaden your mind, let start to travel!
我个人认为,旅行的越多,见识越广。
首先,去一个新地方旅行,有时可以给我们全新理念,因为我们的头脑一直在相同环境中已经形成思维定式。第二,我们的阅历也会随之丰富起来。从而有助于我们扩展思维。最后但并非最不重要的一点是,旅行可以使我们身心放松,释放压力,对身心有意。

所以,如果你想丰富和拓展阅历的话,开始旅行吧!!
是对身心有益,一着急打错了。

其他回答 (11)
  在我自己的意见,我们越旅行,我们就越能拓宽我们的心灵。

首先,旅行到一个新的地方有时能带给我们许多新思想,因为我们的头脑是遵守规则,我们已经习惯于在相同的环境。其次,我们的experences将钱,从而有助于我们在拓宽头脑最后的但不是最不重要的,旅游可以让我们轻松摆脱压力,这又将有利于我们的心灵。

所以,如果你想盈瑞竭诚与拓展你的心,让出发去旅行!

翻译完毕,加分吧``哈哈```
在我自己的意见,我们就越旅行,我们就越能扩大我们的头脑。 

首先,去一个新的地方有时可以给我们许多新的想法,因为我们考虑到将按照规定,我们已经被用来当住在同一环境中所有的时间。第二,我们将富含experences ,这反过来将帮助我们很多扩大mind.Last但并非最不重要,旅行可以放松,使我们摆脱的压力,这将有益于我们再次记住了很多东西。 

所以,如果你想inrich和扩大您的想法,让我们开始旅行!
在我自己的意见,我们就越旅行,我们就越能扩大我们的头脑。 首先,去一个新的地方有时可以给我们许多新的想法,因为我们考虑到将按照规定,我们已经被用来当住在同一环境中所有的时间。第二,我们将富含经验 ,这反过来将帮助我们很多扩大mind.Last但并非最不重要,旅行可以放松,使我们摆脱的压力,这将有益于我们再次记住了很多东西。 所以,如果你想inrich和扩大您的想法,让我们开始旅行!

在我自己的意见,我们就越旅行,我们就越能扩大我们的头脑。 

首先,去一个新的地方有时可以给我们许多新的想法,因为我们考虑到将按照规定,我们已经被用来当住在同一环境中所有的时间。第二,我们将富含experences ,这反过来将帮助我们很多扩大mind.Last但并非最不重要,旅行可以放松,使我们摆脱的压力,这将有益于我们再次记住了很多东西。 

所以,如果你想inrich和扩大您的想法,让我们开始旅行!
在我看来,我们旅行的越多,我们就能使我们的视野更加开阔。
首先,去一个新的地方履行有时会激发出我们好多的新想法,因为当我们总是待在同一个环境当中,我们的大脑已经习惯了被定势思维所驱使而产生一些想法。其次,我们的经历会更加丰富(此处为experience,是拼写错误),而旅行能够开阔我们的视野。最后,但是不仅仅是最后一个好处,旅行可以让我们放松,远离压力,我们的大脑会从中获益。
所以,如果你想丰富以及开阔你的视野,让我们开始旅行吧!

鄙视机翻,字斟句酌,希望对你有所帮助!加油!
我自己认为, 多出去旅行,能使我们的思想更活跃,思维更宽广。 

首先, 旅行到一个新的地方能有时给我们许多新的主意, 因为我们的思想被设定来遵从我们到当在相同的环境中始终停留已经被用的规则。 其次,我们的思维变得将会被富有想象力,,依次 ,在扩大思想方面将会帮助我们很多。持续但不是最少, 旅行能使我们放松而且远离压力, 再一次将会非常对我们的思想有益。 

如此,如果你到 而且变宽你的思想,让我们了开始旅行吧!
我们旅行的得越多,我们就在我的自己意见,中能加宽我们头脑得越多. 首先,到一因为我们头脑准备好遵守,当一直在同样的环境中留下的时候,我们已经已经是对用过的规定,罐有时给我们很多新观念新地方旅行.第二,我们experences将是riched,依次哪一个将很多在扩大mind.Last上帮助我们但是不最不,移动能使我们变得松弛的和摆脱压力哪一个意愿再次受益我们介意很多. 如果你向inrich想要和加宽你的头脑,So出租出发向旅行!
In my own opinion, the more we travel, the more we can broaden our mind. 
以我自己的观点(或,以我自己的看法),我们旅游越多次,我们也就吸收越多的知识。
First,travelling to a new place can sometimes gives us many new ideas,because our
一(首先),去一个新的地方旅行(或,游玩),有些时候可以让我们拥有新的灵感,因为,我们的大脑
mind is set to follow the rules that we have already been used to when staying 
常被设定的去跟从当我们常在相同的环境中学习的,那些已经被惯用的规则(旧规矩)。
in the same environments all the time. Second,our experiences will be riched, 
第二(其次),我们的经验(经历)会被充实,
which, in turn, will help us a lot in broadening the mind.Last but not the 
从而有助于我们扩展思维。最后但并非最不重要的一点是,
least,travelling can make us relaxed and get away from the pressure, which will 
旅行可以使我们身体放松,释解压力,对身心也有益。
again benefit our mind a lot. 

So,if you want to inrich and broaden your mind, let start to travel! 
所以,如果你要(想)拓展和增加你的知识,开始旅行吧!
最后但并非最不重要的一点是...这个应该是,
最后但并非最重要的一点是
我觉得,旅行越多心胸越宽广 

首先,旅行到一个新的地方,有时会带给我们许多新想法。而在同样环境 我们会习惯于线性思维和惯性思考。 其次,旅行会带给我们丰富的经验,因而扩大我们的视野。最后,旅行能使我们放松并解压,这也将有益于我们的心智。 

所以,您若要积累丰富的经验和拓宽的心智,开始旅行吧。

不过:那英文可不太地道。

我认为,我们外出旅行的越多,就越能拓展我们的知识(视野)。首先,去新的地方旅行有时可以让我们产生许多新的想法,因为如果我们总是呆在一个地方,我们的大脑就会我们已有的经验定势思维。其次,旅游也会丰富我们的经历,而这又将大大有益于我们开阔视野。另外,旅游可以让我们远离压力,得到放松,这也会对丰富我们的大脑大有裨益。
所以如果你想丰富你的大脑,扩展你的视野,那就让我们从旅行开始吧!

达芙妮不是鞋的翻译最好喔
原文有误 Second中单词应为experiences
依我的想法,走得地方越多,人们的心胸会越宽阔。

首先,接触一个新环境会让我们产生很多的新的想法,改变我们以往的一成不变的思维定势。再者,走得越多,积累的经验越丰富,也开阔了心胸。不仅如此,旅行让我们的身心得到了放松,缓解压力。

所以,如果你想丰富自己的内心,开阔自己的视野,让我们出发去施行吧!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请英语高手翻译下,多谢。_百度知道
请英语高手翻译下,多谢。
你好,不得不还得发邮件给您。因为现在我的确很需要你这款软件。而现在我只有款新购的iphone4,系统是4.1.总是在学习时自动退出。所以必须要问下您是否会在最近更新它。如果您不打算更新。我将供叮垛顾艹该讹双番晶不得不考虑购买一台二手的1代touch。无论如何请予以回复。多谢。
提问者采纳
Hello I have to write to you, because I really need this sofeware. However, at present, there is a Iphone4 on my hand with system 4.供叮垛顾艹该讹双番晶1, and it always exit automatically, therefore, my question is, are you planing to update it recently? If you are not intend to update the system, I have to conside to buy a second-hand Itouch.Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
Hello, have to also must send email to you. For now, I really need your this software. Now I only buy new iphone4, system is always in the study 4.1 automatic exit. So we must ask whether you will in recent update it. If you don't intend to update. I will have to consider to buy a second-hand one generation touch. Anyway, please reply. Thank you v供叮垛顾艹该讹双番晶ery much.
Hello, have to also must send email to you. For now, I really need your this software. Now I only buy new iphone4, system is always in the study 4.1 automatic exit. So we must ask whether you will in recent update it. If you don't intend to update. I will have to consider to buy a second-hand one generation touch. Anyway, please reply. Thank you very much.
在用英语翻译器翻译的,不知道要得不,行的话记着采纳
hello,i think i
email. because
need your software. and now i
only have a
iphone4,System is 4.1,and
studying. so
you will renew it
recently.if you don't want to renew it,i
i have to think about to
a secondhand
1 gengration touch. anyway, please
reply me. thank you so much.
Hello,i have to send the mail to you for this software.Because i really need it.I just bought a iphone4.But it aways exited automatically while i was studying.So,i want to know that if you will update it recently.I will have to buy a second hang touch of G1 if you don't.Expect to your reply!Thanks very much!不理解的可以在线问我,或留言,come on baby!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
烦请英文高手翻译下!
我于4月15日-4月25日将请婚假(蜜月),为此给工作上带来的不便,请领导予以帮助和理解。
I would like to have my marital leave from Apr.4th to Apr.25th.
Sorry for all the inconvenience caused and thanks in advance for your understanding and help.
按照这个去写吧,要不然就写中文。中式英文是最要不得的。
kevin:什么叫“日期看仔细”?据本人观察,这是你一贯的做法:先抢先回答,然后摘取后来者的回答修改你的答案。所以不能只看第一次回答时间,也要看修改的时间。要不要公布你原来的答案啊?
222.248.148.*
这个比上面的都好!
日期看仔细!
对不起,刚才打错。我的意思是:inconvenience may be caused
inconvenience caused 能否改成inconvenience may cause,个人愚见,欢迎讨论
"请领导予以帮助和理解"是中国人惯常的用法,如你的领导是真正老外,还是不要让这种字样出现。(如领导是中国人,又何必用英文请假呢)所以,建议采纳此译文
回答数:408
222.248.148.*
水平低,态度差,你怎么做管理员的????
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!英语高手翻译下
英语高手翻译下
Send some one to love.
I need to rest in arms.
Keep me safe from harm in pouring rain. 
Give me endless summer . 
Lord l fear the cold. 
As my soul heale the shame . 
I will grow through this pain...... 

to you--someone.
Send someone to love me 送一个人来爱我 
I need to rest in arms 我需要他的臂弯憩息 
Keep me safe from harm 让我远离伤害 
in pouring rain 和倾盆大雨 

Give me endless summer 给我无尽的夏日 
Lord I fear the cold 上帝 我害怕严寒 
As my soul heals the shame 当灵魂洗脱羞愧 
I will grow through this pain 我会从伤痛中成长 
to you--someone. 给你--某人
其他回答 (3)
robbie william的《better man》
Send some one to love.
叫一个人去爱。
I need to rest in arms.
我需要在他们怀抱里休息。
Keep me safe from harm in pouring rain. 
让我从外面的雨中得到安全感。
Give me endless summer .
给我个不停的夏天。 
Lord l fear the cold. 
主啊,我怕冷。
As my soul heale the shame . 
让我的心不要觉得羞愧。
I will grow through this pain...... 
我会从这痛苦里成长。
to you--someone. 
给你--一个人
发送一些人爱。 
我需要休息的武器。 
让我安全不受损害的瓢泼大雨。 
给我无尽夏天。 
主升恐惧冷战。 
至于我的灵魂heale的耻辱。 
我将通过这一成长的痛苦...... 
给你-某人。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英文高手翻译一下_百度知道
英文高手翻译一下
非晶态合金也具有快速修复的能力,因而对现在以及将来的工业,再次感谢啊
中文摘要、电学:
非晶态合金是不具有长程原子有序的金属和合金,非晶态合金已经进入应用领域,当钝化膜遭到机械的或化学的损伤而局部破裂时,耐腐蚀性、磁学和耐蚀性能。本文主要通过查找国内外不同时期的各种文献以了解非晶态合金的耐腐蚀性能及其机理,因其内部没有晶界造成的缺陷以及化学成分的偏析,耐腐蚀机理,谢谢了:钝化元素的存在,现在,麻烦高手给翻译下下面的文字,非晶态合金都将发挥其重要作用。通过研究发现。非晶态合金一般通过骤冷法、化学还原法、固相反应法等方法来制备,均匀的结构和钝化膜的快速生成这三者的综合作用导致了非晶态合金极高的耐腐蚀性能、溅射,因此具有优异的力学,因而。
非晶态合金,不要用翻译器翻译,要英文摘要和关键词,弄好了再给追加20分、气相沉积法,论文不能糊弄呵,有着相当广泛的应用前景大四做论文
提问者采纳
thanked once more
Chinese abstract:
The amorphous state alloy does not have the long distance atomic order metal and the alloy, has thanked.Discovered through the research that, wants English abstract and the key word:
Amorphous state alloy, now, inoxidizability, the amorphous state alloy already entered the application domain, the troublesome master for the translation under following writing, the sputtering, magnetism and the anticorrosion performance, has the quite widespread application prospect, thus, do not want to use the interpreter translation, when when the deactivated membrane encounters the machinery or chemistry damage the partial breakage, the amorphous state alloy all will play its vital role.The amorphous state alloy through the quenching law, the electricity, the paper not to be able to deceive,The deactivated element existence, the even structure and deactivated membrane fast production these three combined actions have caused the amorphous state alloy extremely high anti-corrosive performance, did well has again given supplements for 20 minutes.This article mainly through searches the domestic and foreign different times each kind of literature to understand the amorphous state alloy the anti-corrosive performance and the mechanism, because its interior does not have the flaw as well as the chemical composition segregation which the crystal boundary creates.
Key word, the solid phase responded generally methods and so on law prepare, thus to present as well as the future industry, therefore has the outstanding mechanics, chemistry reducing process, the gas phase sedimentation, the amorphous state alloy also has the fast repair ability, anti-corrosive mechanismBig four makes the paper
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他5条回答
uniform structure and the rapid formation of passive film combination of the three amorphous alloys led to very high corrosion resistance, vapor deposition, because no internal defects caused by grain boundary segregation and chemical composition, electrical, so have good mechanical, and corrosion resistance, the amorphous alloy also has the ability to rapidly repair, amorphous alloys will play an important role, corrosion resistance, and now, non- crystalline alloy has entered the application in the field, with a wide range of applications, and therefore:The presence of passive elements, magnetic.Amorphous alloys generally by sudden cold, chemical reduction.Through the study found, sputtering, solid state reaction method and other methods to prepare, by looking up the literature in different periods at home and abroad to understand the corrosion resistance of amorphous alloys and its mechanism.In this paper, so the current and future industrial.Key words: amorphous alloyAmorphous alloy is not a long-range atomic order of metals and alloys, when the passive film was mechanical or chemical injury partial rupture
下面这位位好像也是在机翻的吧.
非晶态合金是不具有长程原子有序的金属和合金,因其内部没有晶界造成的缺陷以及化学成分的偏析,因此具有优异的力学、电学、磁学和耐蚀性能,现在,非晶态合金已经进入应用领域,有着相当广泛的应用前景,因而对现在以及将来的工业,非晶态合金都将发挥其重要作用。非晶态合金一般通过骤冷法、化学还原法、溅射、气相沉积法、固相反应法等方法来制备。本文主要通过查找国内外不同时期的各种文献以了解非晶态合金的耐腐蚀性能及其机理。通过研究发现:钝化元素的存在,均匀的结构和钝化膜的快速生成这三者的综合作用导致了非晶态合金极高的耐腐蚀性能,因而,当钝化膜遭到机械的或化学的损伤而局部破裂时,非晶态合金也具有快速修复的能力。Amorphous alloy is not a long-range atomic order of metals and alloys, because no internal defects caused by grain boundary segregation and chemical composition, so have good mechanical, electrical, magnetic, and corrosion resistance, and now, non- crystalline alloy has entered the application in the field, with a wide range of applications, so the current and future industrial, amorphous alloys will play an important role. Amorphous alloys generally by sudden cold, chemical reduction, sputtering, vapor deposition, solid state reaction method and other methods to prepare. In this paper, by looking up the literature in different periods at home and abroad to understand the corrosion resistance of amorphous alloys and its mechanism. Through the study found: The presence of passive elements, uniform structure and the rapid formation of passive film combination of the three amorphous alloys has led to very high corrosion resistance, and therefore, when the passive film was mechanical or chemical injury partial rupture, the amorphous alloy also has the ability to rapidly repair.
Amorphous alloy is not a long-range atomic order of metals and alloys, because no internal defects caused by grain boundary segregation and chemical composition, so have good mechanical, electrical, magnetic, and corrosion resistance, and now, non- crystalline alloy has entered the application in the field, with a wide range of applications, so the current and future industrial, amorphous alloys will play an important role.Amorphous alloys generally by sudden cold, chemical reduction, sputtering, vapor deposition, solid state reaction method and other methods to prepare. In this paper, by looking up the literature in different periods at home and abroad to understand the corrosion resistance of amorphous alloys and its mechanism. The results indicate: the presence of passive elements, uniform structure and the rapid formation of passive film combination of the three amorphous alloys has led to very high corrosion resistance, and therefore, when the passive film was mechanical or chemical damage and partial rupture, the amorphous alloy also has the ability to rapidly repair.
酋长夜空 ,您的提问能再详细一些吗,这样大家好帮助您。o(∩_∩)o
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器下载 的文章

随机推荐