初中英语作文带翻译新年计划带翻译60词

新年英语作文80词
英语作文 请老师写一篇作文。要求:丹尼从上海给他在武汉的父亲发了一份电子邮件,祝父亲新年快乐,并告诉他和妈妈在上海旅游的情况。词数80左右。 提示词【必须都用上】:New year,...
新年英语作文80词您的位置:
请老师写一篇作文。要求:丹尼从上海给他在武汉的父亲发了一份电子邮件,祝父亲新年快乐,并告诉他和妈妈在上海旅游的情况。词数80左右。 提示词【必须都用上】:New year,...
编辑:skelly
标签:英语作文 英语 英语教学 初一英语 初三英语
新年第二个周末,全国中东部地区都陷入严重的雾霾和污染天中。中央气象台将大雾蓝色... 让我们一起从新闻中学习有关的英语词汇吧! 1. hazardous/hazard 危险的 Air pollution in ...
编辑:shood
标签:学英语 英语词汇
及原因 3.课外爱好; 4.今后的学习或生活计划 写作要求:1.征文应包含以上内容,可适当拓展 2.征文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称 3.词数60--80 中考英语满分作文: My school ...
编辑:boys3b6
标签:中考英语满分作文 某英语报社
3篇P80p104、p130p182、p209p2465、写5篇英语作文(70词):从以下所以我知道他... 再把汉语意思写上,谢谢~周记汉语英语新年到了,同学们一定有很多想法。请以日记的...
编辑:wangqing
标签:英语周记 英语 英语周记80词 初一英语周记 英语作文
【网络综合-2012中考英语作文题目预测及参考范文:缓解压力】 这篇关于2012中考英语... 注意:文中不得出现真实的姓名和校名。 词数80~100;短文的开头已给出(不计入总词...
编辑:robot
标签:新年英语作文80词
关于春节的英语作文80词:The Spring Festival——春节是我们一年中最开心的节日,大... their friends adn wish each other good luck in the new year. 春节,即中国人的新年,是中...
请你跟具下表的内容提示,以The way to keep healthy 为题,写一篇不少于80个词的短文。 三要: [阅读全文] 初三英语作文:My Friend(我的朋友)带Ihave many good friends,Lily ...
文 章来 源莲山 课件www.5Y
八年级上册英语 作文 范文 Unit 1根据下列班级活动... (假定天气不好,60~80词)请根据要求写一篇日记。 上个休息日(4月24日,星期日)... He joined NBA in 2002 and is becoming more and more famous now. 新年计划 要求:根...
及原因 3.课外爱好; 4.今后的学习或生活计划 写作要求:1.征文应包含以上内容,可适当拓展 2.征文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称 3.词数60--80 参考中考英语满分作文: My ...
寒假英语作文范文 寒假英语作文5篇 我的寒假英语作文最新信息 寒假英语作文50字 初一英语寒假作文 寒假 寒假英语作文大全50字60字70字80字90字100字120字150字带翻译 - , ...
标签:新年英语作文80词新年计划 英语作文 带翻译80—120词-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 新年计划 英语作文 带翻译80—120词
新年计划 英语作文 带翻译80—120词
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“新年计划 英语作文 带翻译80—120词”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“新年计划 英语作文 带翻译80—120词”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:新年计划 英语作文 带翻译80—120词,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:2010 will be end ,and 2011will be come .In the new year ,we must be have much wishes ,because new year means that things end and another things start.So we need to make a new year&s resolution in order to the second year will be better.I want to share my new year&s resolution with you. Firstly,i decide to try my best to learn english .because my english so poor that it affects my other subject.I willface many differences ,such as broadening my vocabulary, training my listening ,improving my write and so on. I must work hard because i don&t want to behind the times. Secondly ,i will give up watching football games because every time it takes me two hours ,which makes me not finish my homework .As a student ,study is our duty ,so i wii focused more on study and less on playing . In order to my future ,i will work hard!
2010年将结束,2011即将到了。在新的一年,我们必须有很多的愿望,因为新的一年意味着事情结束和另一个东西开始.所以我们需要作出新的一年“的计划,以便在第二个今年将是更好的新年与你分享。首先,我决定尽我所能地学习英语。因为我的英语很差,它会影响我的其他的科目.都有不小的差距,如扩大我的词汇,我的听力训练,提高我的写作等。我必须努力工作,因为我不想落后于时代。其次,我会放弃,因为每看一次我花了两个小时,这使我无法完成我的作业足球比赛作为一个学生。,学习是我们的职责,所以我的将会更注重学习和玩少一点。为了我的将来,我会努力的!
请采纳!(中英兼有)通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:I think it is very important to do more exercises. Because it can improve to grasp the grammar for students.At the same time,the students can improve their spoken English.The other hand,They can learn more knowledge ,inclding s...===========================================答:第一篇 Beautiful Sky 美丽的天空 The star in the sky were twinkling.Some were crowded,and others were separate.Then I found the stars were not the same color.There were many colors,white,gray,light blue,orange,and so on.It was r...===========================================答:New Year Resolution 新年计划 In the new year, I will work hard in school. I will pay attention in class, complete assignments on time and do extra readings proactively to enhance my understandings about the topics covered in cl...===========================================问:需15篇短篇英语作文,带翻译,尽量初中以下词汇答:1. In the coming summer holiday, I am going to do a lot of interesting things. First, I will finish my holiday homework. Second, I am going to have a good rest. I am going to play computer games or listen to music when I am fre...===========================================问:介绍自己的梦想,如果这个梦想实现了,会给你带来哪些好处?同时又会有...答:英文:In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we won’t be blind ...===========================================问:介绍自己的梦想,如果这个梦想实现了,会给你带来哪些好处?同时又会有...答:我来===========================================问:介绍自己的梦想,如果这个梦想实现了,会给你带来哪些好处?同时又会有...答:八十个词的都有悬赏分。120词竟然没有,还要带翻译。。。===========================================问:介绍自己的梦想,如果这个梦想实现了,会给你带来哪些好处?同时又会有...答:我的新年计划(My new years resolution) My new years resolution is very very brife.only three piece of advice . get good grade ,at next. now,hard study ..as for ,goodgoodstudy,,day day up ,,my math isnot good,,so i can pract...===========================================因为新的一年意味着事情结束和另一个东西开始.所以我们需要作出新的一年"的计划,以便在第二个今年将是更好的新年与你分享。首先,我决定尽我所能地学习英语。因为我的...=========================================== Chinese Spring Festival celebrating the end of winter and the warmth of spring. It began in the last day of the lunar year, end in the 15th day of lunar New Year, also is the Lantern...=========================================== THE CROCUS Harriet Beecher Stowe Beneath the sunny autumn sky, With gold leaves dropping round, We sought, my little friend and I, The consecrated ground, Where, calm b...===========================================my own life and my own destiny. I have to make myself superior in some aspects, so they cann't dominate me so easily. If it is possible I want to keep writing, write an english ...=========================================== the new year is coming. i want to spend it as follows: 1. i have to finish everyday homework , and play basketball or table tennis for one hour. 2. i surf the internet for an hour in t...===========================================eat dumplings, fish, meat and other delicious food. 中国的春节庆祝冬天的结束和温暖春天的来临。它开始于农历年的最后一天,结束于农历正月十五,也就是元宵节。在春节期间...=========================================== My new year resolution is simply to go to bed earlier every night, because good rest at night can make me refreshed and energetic the next day. Good sleep can improve my effi...===========================================and many other things. Yes, there are tourist map, this is very important! I look forward to my trip, wish me luck! 我喜欢旅游,因为旅游是一种使我放松的运动。今年我计划去北京...=========================================== Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It's to celebrate the lunar calendar 's new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a b...=========================================== Unconsciously,the winter holiday is coming.Of course , I feel excited,however,I cannot forget study while enjoying the holiday.For this reason, I have a brief plan for myself so that I...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助关于新年计划的英语作文70字以上含翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于新年计划的英语作文70字以上含翻译
关于新年计划的英语作文70字以上含翻译
As the saying goes,”A year's plan starts with spring,an hour in the morning is worth two in the evening” .so I make up my mine to make a plan for this whole year.First of all,I have to try my best to learn maths well.It means I have to pass all the maths exam,which is difficult for me.however,in order to take a good place in the senior high school entrance examination,I have to make my plan and achieve it.And then I have to keep the level of my Chinese where it is now.I hope I get go to an excellent high school in September.After the senior high school entrance examination,I will go out for a travel to open my mind and relax.I will try my best to do everything well.俗话说,“一年之计在于春,一天之计在于晨”.所以我下定决心要做一个一整年的计划.首先,我要尽我最大的努力学好数学.这意味着我必须要通过所有的数学考试,这对我来说是很困难的.然而,为了在中考中取的好成绩,我必须要制定计划并实现.然后我要保持我的语文水平.我希望我能在九月进入一所优秀的高中.中考后我会去旅行,来开阔自己的视野并放松自己.我将尽自己最大的努力做好每一件事情.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文翻译器 的文章

随机推荐