题目为英语小作文 my friendd的作文(85字)

您当前所在位置:
六年级寒假英语作文:My Friend’s Birthday Party
本文是一篇六年级寒假英语作文,题目为My Friend&s Birthday Party,文章表达了作者对朋友的生日派对的喜爱之情,下面就让我们一起来欣赏全文吧!
六年级寒假英语作文:My Friend&s Birthday Party
I have a good friend, her name is Lucy, we became friends since I was five years old, she is my neighbor, we play together all the time. Yesterday, Lucy got her ten year-old birthday, she hold a party in her house, as her good friend, of course I would not miss her party. I bought her a watch as the gift, in the party, we sang and danced, she has many friends, so we played the game, we felt so happy. At last, we sang the birthday song to her and took out the big cake, Lucy made her wish, we ate the cake together. We had great fun at Lucy&s party, I wish her be happy every day.
以上就是精品学习网为大家提供的六年级寒假英语作文,搜索加入群【精品学习网小学生作文群:】,淘出精彩内容~
相关推荐:请帮我写一篇题目为MY BEST FRIEND 的作文(100字以上)_百度作业帮
请帮我写一篇题目为MY BEST FRIEND 的作文(100字以上)
请帮我写一篇题目为MY BEST FRIEND 的作文(100字以上)
Tom is my best friend.He is from New York.He is sixteen years old.He is tall and strong with brown hair.And he is so cool.He is a football piayer in our school football team and plays football every friday afternoon.He does exercises every moring.He has a good life style in China now.动词作文85字左右_百度知道
动词作文85字左右
我有更好的答案
他50多岁了。戴着一副高度近视眼镜。他战战兢兢取下眼镜,用衣服的下摆随手擦了擦镜片。“嗯嗯……”他刚要讲话,忽然想起了什么,手忙脚乱地在盘子里找了找,又匆匆往口袋里掏了掏,掏出了一盒火柴,这才放心地又“嗯嗯”两声,站直身子,用特别响亮的声音说:“现在开始看老师做实验!”
我们昨天作业就是这个
你可以写堆雪人
你给我个开头
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁题目my good friend 的英语作文_百度知道
题目my good friend 的英语作文
我有更好的答案
My Good Friend
My good friend is Mei. She’s a girl. She is my classmate.
Mei is tall and thin. She has two big eyes and long hair. She likes listening to music and reading books. Sometimes we listen to music together. She likes summer. Because she can swim in the summer holiday. She likes pink and white. She is in Class Four, Grade Six with me. She usually goes to school by motor cycle. Sometimes she goes to school on foot. We often go shopping together on the weekend.
We will be good friends forever.
My Good Friend
I have a good friend.She is my classmate,her name is Tracy.She is a pretty girl.
She studies in Tiandong No.2 Middle scho...
My New Friend
Mike is my pen pal. He is my new friend,too.
He lives in England. His motherworks in a school. She is a teacher. She teaches art. She usually goes to work by bike. She likes riding a bike. She thinks it's good exercise for her health. Because it can keep her thin ,healthy and pretty. His father works in a hospital. His hobbies are listening to music and skating on line. He often goes towork by subway. He is a super doctor. He likes helping people and playing chess with his son. Mike says he is a good father,too.
I have a little sister .She is only 2 years old . Mike and his brother are twins.They look the same, but they are very diffe...
shi is a lovely girl
你看你写错了哦,是SHE is a lovely girl
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二上册英语作文题目是“My best friend ”怎么写啊?请发一篇过来,谢谢!(60字左右)_百度作业帮
初二上册英语作文题目是“My best friend ”怎么写啊?请发一篇过来,谢谢!(60字左右)
初二上册英语作文题目是“My best friend ”怎么写啊?请发一篇过来,谢谢!(60字左右)
My Best Friend________ has been my best friend since we are little.We have shared our ups and downs and have the same dreams for the future.She(He) is outgoing and agreeable.She always looks on t...

我要回帖

更多关于 friend作文 的文章

随机推荐