像<但是你没有>那样的英文诗

求有内涵的英文歌啊!_百度知道
求有内涵的英文歌啊!
很喜欢包含着故事的那种(不知道怎么形容) 就像Adam Lambert的never close our eyes那样的 看了MV震撼啊! 呃离题了 就是有内涵的 求解!越多越好
提问者采纳
这点也是最重要的;Hot N Cold&Lily Alan&wide awake&Angel&;《let it go》& Greatest Love Of All&gt,还有就是创作来由;Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey &Whitney Houston &firework&;Groove Coverage 《 Moonlight Shadow》Westlife 《 Seasons In The Sun》The Monkees 《 I Wanna Be Free》Jessie J 《Price Tag》Katy Perry &&naughty boy《La la la》;&&hard out here&Oridinary Miracle&gt,但有些时候我们是自己加以理解的;titanium&When You Say Nothing At All&我只针对我看过的一些说明吧. Christina Aguilera)&;Kelly 《 I Believe I Can Fly》DavidGuetta(sia)&fuck you&Boyzone 《 No Matter What 》Sarah Maclalan<Katy Perry&Say Something&& When You Believe&Lonely&gt,MV诠释的肯定是歌想表达的。 Great Big World (feat
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
timberlake的lose my way和blue ocean floor,还有a great big world的say something,阿姆的space boundchristina的beautiful
i knew you were trouble
泰勒的还有她的love story
we are young
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁div如何让英文字母环绕图片,同样的样式,用在中文文字上就可以,换字母就不行了,求教。_百度知道
提问者采纳
adadaffada&&&adadaffada&dafda&&&&&-//W3C//DTD&&&nbsp:500px!DOCTYPE&adadaffada&&adadaffada&&&html&nbsp:0;dafda&&adadaffada&type=&&nbsp://&dafda&/head&&adadaffada&/style&gt.org/1999/xhtml&dafda&/body&dafda&nbsp.w3;adfa&adfa&dafda&&html&class=&图片自己替换;adfa&one&adfa&&xmlns=&&dafda&nbsp.dtd&&adadaffada&dddddddddddddddddddddd&adadaffada&*{100&adfa&&nbsp.jpg&dafda&nbsp://&alt=&adfa&dafda&nbsp.org/1999/xhtml&img&&dafda&adadaffada&&&adfa&charset=utf-8&&/&adadaffada&adfa&adadaffa&style&adadaffada&&adfa&dafda&adfa&&adadaffada&dafda&adfa&&dafda&&adadaffada&Content-Type&" target="_blank">dafda&#f00:10&dafda&&text/src=&adadaffada&&dafda&&adfa&nbsp:100adadaffada&adadaffada&adfa&/title&};adadaffada&adfa&adadaffada&nbsp:1px&&&dafda&head&&&body&gt.dtd&&nbsp:500adfa&dafda&&adfa&dafda&adfa&nbsp:dafda&dafda&meta&adadaffada&8;}&http-equiv=&&nbsp://www.w3;div&nbsp:0;adfa&}img{&width=&adfa&&adadaffada&adfa&nbsp.one{&adfa&&adadaffada&nbsp.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-adadaffada&&adadaffada&adfa&adfa&nbsp&dafda&adfa&PUBLIC&;adfa&adfa&XHTML&&dafda&adadaffada&&adadaffada&&dafda&dafda&&/html&title&&<a href="http.0&test&&lt
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
所以不会像中文那样显示因为你这个测试的英文内容没有空格。你改用正常的英文单词试试。正常情况下每个英文单词都会用空格分开
你要选中img标签才行,你这样写:.navdes_r&img{float:&margin-right:10}
英文字母的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有哪些脍炙人口的英文诗歌?
有没有外国人都知道的那一种,类似于中国的“举头望明月”?
按时间排序
11.20 更新,增加中文版如果是广义的「诗歌」的话,我相信英格兰人都对以下这首朗朗上口,至少是第一段:Remember, remember the fifth of November勿忘,勿忘,十一月五;Gunpowder, treason and plot.火药之谋之暗幕。I see no reason, why gunpowder treason知乎,知乎,铭记入骨;Should ever be forgot.火药之谋方不负。Guy Fawkes, guy, t'was his intent福丐一党歹计毒,To blow up king and parliament. 圣主众臣险遭屠。Three score barrels were laid below 三尺之下六十箍,To prove old England's overthrow. 英伦天朝妄图覆。By God's mercy he was catch'd天意昭昭将其捕, With a darkened lantern and burning match.恰伺手提灯火烛。So, holler boys, holler boys, Let the bells ring. 嗟夫,嗟夫,鸣钟乎!Holler boys, holler boys, God save the king.嗟夫,嗟夫,万岁乎!And what shall we do with him? 敢问与其何所置?Burn him!焚之!
看过一次记忆深刻,随手度娘。《但是你没有》的作者是一位普通的美国妇女,她的丈夫在女儿4岁时应征入伍去了越南战场,从此她便和女儿相依为命。后来,她的丈夫、孩子的爸爸不幸阵亡。她终身守寡,直至年老病逝。她的女儿在整理遗物时发现了母亲当年写给父亲的这首诗,题目就是《但是你没有》。
Remember the day I borrowed your brand
new car and dented it?
I thought you'd kill me, but you didn't.
And remember the time I dragged you to the beach,
and you said it would rain, and it did?
I thought you'd say, "I told you so." But you didn't.
Do you remember the time I flirted with all
the guys to make you jealous, and you were?
I thought you'd leave, but you didn't.
Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie
all over your car rug?
I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.
And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance
was formal and you showed up in jeans?
I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.
Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.
But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.
There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you
when you returned from Vietnam.
But you didn't.
记得那天,我借用你的新车,我撞凹了它
我以为你一定会杀了我的
但是你没有
记得那天,我在你的新地毯上吐了满地的草莓饼
我以为你一定会厌恶我的
但是你没有
记得那天,我拖你去海滩,而它真如你所说的下了雨
我以为你会说“我告诉过你”
但是你没有
记得那天,我和所有的男人调情好让你嫉妒,而你真的嫉妒了
我以为你一定会离开我
但是你没有
记得那天,我忘了告诉你那个舞会是要穿礼服的,而你却穿了牛仔裤
我以为你一定要抛弃我了
但是你没有
是的,有许多的事你都没有做,而你容忍我钟爱我保护我
有许多许多的事情我要回报你,等你从越南回来
但是你没有
看下来没有人提到这首。来自Pablo Neruda。每一句都是那么到位,流露出一种优美的绝望——if you ever have a broken heart。Tonight I can write the saddest lines.Write, for example,'The night is shatteredand the blue stars shiver in the distance.'The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.Tonight I can write the saddest lines.I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.Through nights like this one I held her in my armsI kissed her again and again under the endless sky.She loved me sometimes, and I loved her too.How could one not have loved her great still eyes.Tonight I can write the saddest lines.To think that I do not have her. To feel that I have lost her.To hear the immense night, still more immense without her.And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.What does it matter that my love could not keep her.The night is shattered and she is not with me.This is all. In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.My sight searches for her as though to go to her.My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.The same night whitening the same trees.We, of that time, are no longer the same.I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.Another's. She will be another's. Like my kisses before.Her voice. Her bright body. Her infinite eyes.I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her. Love is so short, forgetting is so long.Because through nights like this one I held her in my armsmy soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.Though this be the last pain that she makes me sufferand these the last verses that I write for her.
&Hush little baby, don't say a word&by Anonymous Anonymous Hush little baby, don't say a word, Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird. And if that mockingbird won't sing, Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring. And if that diamond ring turns to brass, Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass. And if that looking glass gets broke, Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat. And if that billy goat won't pull, Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull. And if that cart and bull turn over, Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover. And if that dog named Rover won't bark, Papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart. And if that horse and cart fall down, You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town!
济慈的夜莺颂Ode To A Nightingaleby John KeatsMy heart aches, and a drowsy numbness painsMy sense, as though of hemlock I had drunk,Or emptied some dull opiate to the drainsOne minute past, and Lethe-wards,'Tis not through envy of thy happy lot,But being too happy in thine happiness ---That thou, light-winged Dryad of the trees,In some melodious plotOf beechen green and shadows numberless,Singest of summer in full-throated ease.O, for a draught of vintage! that hath beenCooled a long age in the deep-delved earth,Tasting of Flora and the country green,Dance, and Provencal song, and sunburnt mirth!O for a beaker full of the warm South,Full of the true, the blushful Hippocrene,With beaded bubbles winking at the brim,And purple-That I might drink, and leave the world unseen,And with thee fade awayFade far away, dissolve, and quite forgetWhat thou among the leaves hast never known,The weariness, the fever, and the fretHere, where men sit and hWhere palsy shakes a few, sad, last gray hairs,Where youth grows pale, and specter-thin,
O Me!O Life!
惠特曼O Me! O Life!O ME! O life! of the questions of these recurring,Of the endless trains of the faithless, of cities fill'd with the foolish,Of myself forever reproaching myself, (for who more foolish than I,and who more faithless?)Of eyes that vainly crave the light, of the objects mean, of thestruggle ever renew'd,Of the poor results of all, of the plodding and sordid crowds I seearound me,Of the empty and useless years of the rest, with the rest meintertwined,The question, O me! so sad, recurring-What good amid these, O me,O life?Answer.That you are here-that life exists and identity,That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse. 她走在美的光彩中 George Gordon Byron She walks in beauty like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies And all that's best of dark and bright Meets in her Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which Heaven to gaudy day denies. One shade the more one ray the less Had half impair'd the nameless grace Which waves in every raven tress Or softly lightens o'er her face Where thoughts serenely sweet express How pure how dear their dwelling-place. And on that cheek and o'er that brow So soft so calm yet eloquent The smiles that win the tints that glow But tell of days in goodness spent, A mind at peace with all below A heart whose love is innocent. 乔治o戈登o拜伦 她走在美的光彩中 一 她走在美的光彩中,象夜晚 皎洁无云而且繁星漫天; 明与暗的最美妙的色泽 在她的仪容和秋波里呈现: 耀目的白天只嫌光太强, 它比那光亮柔和而幽暗。 二 增加或减少一份明与暗 就会损害这难言的美。 美波动在她乌黑的发上, 或者散布淡淡的光辉 在那脸庞,恬静的思绪 指明它的来处纯洁而珍贵。 三 呵,那额际,那鲜艳的面颊, 如此温和,平静,而又脉脉含情, 那迷人的微笑,那容颜的光彩, 都在说明一个善良的生命: 她的头脑安于世间的一切, 她的心充溢着真纯的爱情!
ABCDEFG HIJKLMN OPQRST UVW XYZ XYZ XYZ X X XYZ
好多暗潮歌曲就是翻唱的一些优秀的诗歌,有几首我很喜欢的诗歌1.the sleeper ,Edgar Allan PoeAt midnight, in the month of June,I stand beneath the mystic moon.An opiate vapor, dewy, dim,Exhales from out her golden rim,And, softly dripping, drop by drop,Upon the quiet mountain top,Steals drowsily and musicallyInto the universal valley.The rosemaryThe lilyWrapping the fog about its breast,The ruLooking like Lethe, see! the lakeA conscious slumber seems to take,And would not, for the world, awake.All Beauty sleeps!–and lo! where liesIrene, with her Destinies!O, lady bright! can it be right-This window open to the night?The wanton airs, from the tree-top,Laughingly through the lattice drop-The bodiless airs, a wizard rout,Flit through thy chamber in and out,And wave the curtain canopySo fitfully–so fearfully-Above the closed and fringed lid'Neath which thy slumb'ring soul lies hid,That, o'er the floor and down the wall,Like ghosts the shadows rise and fall!Oh, lady dear, hast thou no fear?Why and what art thou dreaming here?Sure thou art come O'er far-off seas,A wonder to these garden trees!Strange is thy pallor! strange thy dress,Strange, above all, thy length of tress,And this all solemn silentness!The lady sleeps! Oh, may her sleep,Which is enduring, so be deep!Heaven have her in its sacred keep!This chamber changed for one more holy,This bed for one more melancholy,I pray to God that she may lieFor ever with unopened eye,While the pale sheeted ghosts go by!My love, she sleeps! Oh, may her sleepAs it is lasting, so be deep!Soft may the worms about her creep!Far in the forest, dim and old,For her may some tall vault unfold-Some vault that oft has flung its blackAnd winged panels fluttering back,Triumphant, o'er the crested palls,Of her grand family funerals-Some sepulchre, remote, alone,Against whose portal she hath thrown,In childhood, many an idle stone-Some tomb from out whose sounding doorShe ne'er shall force an echo more,Thrilling to think, poor child of sin!It was the dead who groaned within.2.who has seen the wind? (炒鸡喜欢的一首小诗,旋律简单易学,连我这种音痴听了几遍也哼上来了)Who has seen the wind? --Christina G. RossettiWho has seen the wind?Neither I
you.But when the leaves hang tremblingThe wind is passing through.Who has seen the wind?Neither you
I .But when the trees bow down their headsThe wind is passing by.3.to my sister By William Wordsworth (诗歌本身觉得没那么吸引人,然而当与钢琴和小提琴一起,被唱出来的时候,简直棒极了~不过这首不属于暗潮了吧……)It is the first mild day of March:Each minute sweeter than beforeThe redbreast sings from the tall larchThat stands beside our door.There is a blessing in the air,Which seems a sense of joy to yieldTo the bare trees,and mountains bare,And grass in the green field.My sister! ('tis a wish of mine)Now that our morning meal is done,Make haste, yourCome forth and feel the sun.Edwar—and, pray,Put on with speedAnd bring no book: for this one dayWe'll give to idleness.No joyless forms shall regulateOur living calendar:We from to-day, my Friend, will dateThe opening of the year.Love, now a universal birth,From heart to heart is stealing,From earth to man, from man to earth:—It is the hour of feeling.One moment now may give us moreThan years of toiling reason:Our minds shall drink at every poreThe spirit of the season.Some silent laws our hearts will make,Which they shall long obey:We for the year to come may takeOur temper from to-day.And from the blessed power that rollsAbout, below, above,We'll frame the measure of our souls:They shall be tuned to love.Then come, my Sister! come, I pray,With speed put onAnd bring no book: for this one dayWe'll give to idleness.不少暗潮乐队的乐曲都是翻唱一些很出名的诗歌或者民谣,懒得翻虾米了,就只列举这几个。不过诗歌读起来和唱出来的感觉绝对不一样啊~4.we are seven —A Simple Child
by William Wordsworth (第一次读到这首诗,是在徐志摩先生的《我的祖母之死》里面。在读到这篇文章之前,我十分讨厌徐志摩,读完后,忽然懂得为什么胡适先生会说徐志摩先生是“理想主义的”,是“爱的象征”。) That lightly draws its breath,
And feels its life in every limb,
What should it know of death?
I met a little cottage girl:
She was eight years old, she said;
Her hair was thick with many a curl
That clustered round her head.
She had a rustic, woodland air,
And she was wildly clad:
Her eyes were fair, and very fair;
——Her beauty made me glad.
"Sisters and brothers, little maid,
How many may you be?"
"How many? Seven in all," she said,
And wondering looked at me.
"And where are they? I pray you tell."
She answered, "Seven are we;
And two of us at Conway dwell,
And two are gone to sea.
"Two of us in the churchyard lie,
My sister and my brother;
And, in the churchyard cottage, I
Dwell near them with my mother."
"You say that two at Conway dwell,
And two are gone to sea,
Yet ye are seven! I pray you tell,
Sweet maid, how this may be."
Then did the little maid reply,
"Seven boys and girls are we;
Two of us in the churchyard lie,
Beneath the churchyard tree."
"You run about, my little maid,
Your limbs they are alive;
If two are in the churchyard laid,
Then ye are only five."
"Their graves are green, they may be seen,"
The little maid replied,
"Twelve steps or more from my mother's door,
And they are side by side.
"My stockings there I often knit,
My kerchief there I hem;
And there upon the ground I sit,
And sing a song to them.
"And often after sunset, sir,
When it is light and fair,
I take my little porringer,
And eat my supper there.
"The first that died was sister Jane;
In bed she moaning lay,
Till God released her of her pain;
And then she went away.
"So in the churchyard she was laid;
And, when the grass was dry,
Together round her grave we played,
My brother John and I.
"And when the ground was white with snow
And I could run and slide,
My brother John was forced to go,
And he lies by her side."
"How many are you, then," said I,
"If they two are in heaven?"
Quick was the little maid's reply,
"O master! we are seven."
"But they are dead; those two are dead!
Their spirits are in heaven!"
'Twas throwing words away; for still
The little maid would have her will,
And said, "Nay, we are seven!"不过大部分人爱上诗歌可能是因为《死亡诗社》那句"O,Captain!my Captain!"吧~话说上面所有诗歌来源于网络,拼写正确性不保证囧
007大破天幕里M女士念得我心潮澎湃丁尼生的《尤利西斯》原文:We are not now that strength which in the old daysMo that which we are,One equal-temper of heroic hearts,Made weak by time and fate, but strong in willTo strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield虽然我们的力量已不如当初,已远非昔日移天动地的雄姿,但我们仍是我们,英雄的心尽管被时间消磨,被命运削弱,我们的意志坚强如故,坚持着奋斗、探索、寻求,而不屈服。
When we two parted
by George Gordon Byron When we two parted In silence and tears, Half broken-hearted To sever for years, Pale grew thy cheek and cold,C Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow- It felt like the warning Of what I feel now. Thy vows are all broken, And light is thy fame:I hear thy name spoken,And share in its shame.They name thee before me, A A shudder comes o’er me- Why wert thou so dear? They know not I knew thee Who knew thee too well: long, long shall I rue thee, Too deeply to tell. In secret we met- In silence I grieve, That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive. If I should meet thee After ling year,How should I greet thee? With silence and tears. 多年之后,你我偶遇街角,我该如何贺你。以眼泪?以沉默?
Sonnet 116
Let me not to the marriage of true minds   Admit impediments. Love is not love   Which alters when it alteration finds,   Or bends with the remover to remove:   O no! it is an ever-fixed mark   That looks on tempests   It is the star to every wandering bark,   Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.   Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks   Within his bending sickle's compass come:   Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,   But bears it out even to the edge of doom.   If this be error and upon me proved,   I never writ, nor no man ever loved.《理智与情感》中主人公也念过,是挺有名的歌颂爱情的诗
浏览了以上的回答,大多确实是国人比较耳熟能详的英文诗,如莎翁的 Sonnet 18, 惠特曼的 I Hear American Singing,
Robert Frost的The Road Not Taken等等。而题主问的是“外国人都知道的那一种,类似于中国的‘举头望明月’”的英文诗,因此还应该参考一下“外国人”对此相关问题的看法。通过搜索"poems that everyone should read",找到了《泰晤士报》的一篇相关报道——30 great poems everyone should know,整理清单如下:30 great poems everyone should know1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven by William Butler Yeats23. 24. 25. 26. 27. H28. 29. 30. (网页来源:w)
O Captain! My Captain! our The ship has weather'd every rack, the prThe port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring:But O heart! heart! heart!O the bleeding drops of red,Where on the deck my Captain lies,Fallen cold and dead.O Captain! My Captain! rise uRise up—for you the flag is flung—for For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths—for you the shores a-For you they call, the swaying mass, theirHere captain! dear father!This aIt is some dream that on the deck,You've fallen cold and dead.My Captain does not answer, his lipMy father does not feel my arm, he hThe ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voFrom fearful trip, the victor ship, comeExult, O shores, and ring, O bells!But I, with mournful tread,Walk the deck my captain lies,Fallen cold and dead.这首惠特曼写林肯的诗算不算,我是因为死亡诗社才了解这首诗 ,也可以算作献给罗宾威廉姆斯吧。
ABCDEFG,HIJKLMN,OPQRST,UVWXYZ.
roses are red,violets are blue why is your chest as flat as your back
友谊地久天长。
Single boy single boy why not be a gay .
太多了,挑几个喜欢的和大家分享。首先想吐槽一下 ,很多人都推“you say that u like rain but you open..”并说是莎翁的作品,但那个时代你用的是thou,这首的风格也过于现代了吧,所以劝大家还是不要相互误导了,除非你们说的莎翁是另一个人。1 SHAKESPEARE sonnet 18 , shall I compare thee to a summer's day. 很多人也提到了,16世纪到17世纪初,人生苦短 转瞬即逝是很多十四行诗的主题,这首诗亦以此为题,其不同之处在去强调文字的神奇力量。 你固然不能永恒,但通过我的诗歌,你将永存。2MARLOWE, Come live with me and be my love,诗成之后 不断有诗人 名流对此诗作回应,其流行度可想而知3BURNS, O, My luve's like a red red rose. 这句大部分人读一次就记住了 自然流传甚广。4ROBERT FROST ,Two roads diverged in a yellow wood...i took the less travelled by, and that has made all the difference. 曾在语文课本中读过中译版 黄色的树林里分出了两条路。。。 相信大部分人都有印象。 当时读不以为然,但经过一次次选择后,再读就感触颇深了。
,挺好 。。。。 You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your windows when wind blows. This is why I am afraid, you say that you love me too.

我要回帖

更多关于 thinkphp gt lt 的文章

随机推荐