英语作文大全文

无忧考网高中作文频道为您提供高中英语作文,高中英语作文大全,高中英语作文范文最新信息,欢迎广大考生访问无忧考网高中作文网,获取更多关于高中作文的信息。英语作文_英语阅读_中国英语网_中国英语网
英语作文_英语阅读_中国英语网
双语:写作必能用到的100个句子(下) 51.对这一问题持有不同态度 hold different attitudes towar...
日期:09-16
作者:未知
双语:写作必能用到的100个句子(上) 1. 经济的快速发展 the rapiddevelopment of economy 2...
日期:09-16
&国王的演讲&英文观后感 This is a biopic about how King George VI, the father of...
日期:03-29
&公主日记&英文观后感 The Princess DiariesThe Princess Diaries isn't so m...
&金刚狼&英文观后感 X-Men Origins: Wolverine &X-Men Origins: Wolv...
&2012&英文观后感 This is one of those &Christian-based& films with ...
日期:03-28
&亡命天涯&英文观后感 The FugitiveThere is a kind of magic when a superb ...
&爱国者&英文观后感 The Patriot Mel Gibson is a movie star. A really big on...
&海上钢琴师&英文观后感 The Legend of 1900 Tim Roth stars in the first Engl...
日期:03-27
&摩登时代&英文观后感 Modern Times Charlie Chaplin rages against the machin...
&美丽心灵&英文观后感 A Beautiful Mind Earnest thriller-cum-weepie starring...
&角斗士&英文观后感  Gladiator Ridley Scott revives the Roman epic with co...
日期:03-25
&肖申克的救赎&英文观后感No.3  The Shawshank Redemption &The Shawsha...
&肖申克的救赎&英文观后感  The Shawshank Redemption Tim Robbins and Morgan...
&辛德勒的名单&英文观后感 Schindler's ListSchindler's list, director in s...
日期:03-20
&当幸福来敲门&英文观后感No.3 The Pursuit of Happiness Will Smith plays a ...
&当幸福来敲门&英文观后感No.2 The Pursuit of Happiness With a title like The...
&生化危机&英文观后感 Resident Evil Mar 15, 2002 | If the appeal of playin...
日期:03-19
&魂断蓝桥&英文读后感No.2 Waterloo Bridge Directed by Mervyn LeRoy, based o...
&魂断蓝桥&英文读后感 Waterloo Bridge Let there be no doubt about it. Viv...
&地心游记&英文观后感 Journey to the Center of the Earth There is a part of...
日期:03-15
&贫民窟的百万富翁&英文观后感No.1 Slumdog Millionaire An orphaned Mumbai sl...
&贫民窟的百万富翁&英文观后感No.1  Slumdog Millionaire A gaudy, gorgeous r...
&人工智能&英文观后感  Artificial Intelligence Expectations were high, per...
日期:03-12
&小鬼当街&英文观后感 Baby's Day Out Imagine that you're a villain in a Joh...
&楚门的世界&英文观后感 I feel deeply after I watch Truman show. It makes me thi...
&暮光之城&英文观后感 If you're a vampire, it's all about you. Why is Edward Cul...
日期:03-11
&罗密欧与朱丽叶&英文读后感 Romeo and Juliet Montague and Capulet are two...
&西雅图夜未眠&英文观后感 What is love--Review of & Sleepless in ...
&珍珠港&英文观后感 Pearl Harbor film review Pearl Harbor, a classical movie...
日期:03-07
&成为简奥斯汀&英文观后感  Becoming a woman, becoming a legend &A w...
&风月俏佳人&英文观后感 Taking A Chance On Love--------A Movie Called as &l...
&罗马假日&英文观后感 This is an enchanting comedy romance, something of a f...
日期:03-06
&卡萨布兰卡&英文观后感 A Review of Casablanca To be honest, this is the ...
&教父&英文观后感 The Godfather review by ROGER EBERT We know from Ga...
&这个杀手不太冷&英文观后感 Leon - The Professional I always love to ap...
日期:03-04
&肖申克的救赎&英文观后感 Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their...
&盗梦空间&英文观后感  Movie Review&&Inception  Can you imag...
&搏击俱乐部&英文观后感 There&s a pattern here -- every time Americans get...
日期:03-01
&沉默的羔羊&英文观后感  The Silence of the LambsIt has been a good long w...
日期:03-01
英语Digg排行
最新英语学习
推荐英语培训
推荐英语学习
本周热门内容报班咨询:400-888-3456
中考网英语作文栏目提供最新最全的初三英语作文,九年级英语作文,中考英语作文范文,更多英语作文尽在巨人中考网.
条记录,分
中考压轴题:
中考模拟题:
说明文的写法是学习作文过程中的一个难点。其实写好说明文也并非很难。以下是有关中考说明文写作…
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢The day befor yesterday,we went to Tianmu resort.There is a large water park.We arrived at Tianmu resort.Then we ran to the large water park.We were very excitement.We were very happy . We boarded a water slide.There were many children bes...
I heard “mew” from outside of my window. “There is a cat.” I thought. I got up and went to the window quickly. But there was no cat there....
Yesterday, my mother bought me a mold for making ice-lolly. I was very happy because I can made ice-lolly by myself....
One day, my father carried back a rounded fish tank. It was made by glass. It was empty. But I was very interested in it. Because my father said he will put some water and fish in it....
My mother want a bigger house. so we sold our old house and bought a new one. A few days later,we move to new house.It is bigger and more beautiful than the ole one....
Dragon Boat Festival, often known as Tuen Ng Festival or Duan Wu Festival, is a traditional Chinese festival held on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese calendar. It is also known as the Double Fifth.[citation needed] It has since been ...
This is the earth. The green part is land. The blue part is sea. The white part is clouds. Our earth is very beautiful and interesting. There are rivers, streams, seas and lakes. There are hills and mountains. There are woods, jungles and forests. Th...
Hello! My name is Chen Wenshao. Im ten years old. Im from class three Grade three. Guess! Which animal do I like? Yes, I like dogs. Dogs are helpful. Their noses and ears are the most sensitive. There are so many kinds of dogs. I like theT...
Last summer , my parents and I went to Beijing , I was very happy . Beijing is the capital of China . There are many places of interest , many people come to visit Beijing every year . I climbed the Great Wall . Its very famous . It looks...
l will tell you a lot about best frieng....
A good teacher in my cyrs In my eyes, Mr Li is really a good teacher, He teaches us math. At first,I was afraid of math, and thought it was boring. It was Mr Li who changed my mind. In his math class, he helped us try to find out the answe...
An Unforgettable Experience Everyone has some unforgettable experiences. I will never forget my first volunteer work. Last summer, our class went to a country primary school to help the students there. First, we gave away some books and st...
Colorful Weekdays Our school life is very colorful. There are many kinds of activities from 4:00 to 5:00 every afternoon. We can play baskethall,football and other sports games on Monday and Wednesday. On Tuesday some go to see English mov...
We need friends. Everyone has friends in life.A life without a friend is a life without a sun. When I am filled with joy and share it with my friends, we can be both happy. Sometimes when I am not happy. Id like to tell my friends all abou...
Helping Others Is Helping Ourselves Everyone needs help and Ive learned a lot from it. For example, my teacher asked me to help Mike with his mach months ago. At first I fell a little nervous, because I was not that good at math. So before...
A good teacher in my eyes For what kind of teachers are good teachers. different people have different ideas. In my opinion,as a good teacher, he should be with the following qualities: Firstly,he must be warm-hearted and is always ready l...
The world is not only hungry, hut also thirsty for water. This may seem strange to you. since nearly 75 % of the earths surface is covered with water. But about 97% of this huge amount is sea water, or salt water. Man can only drink -and u...
Many things around us can affect our feelings and moods. I like listening to music. When I am happy, loud rock music makes me more excited and active. But when I am unhappy, loud music makes me feel bored and angry. Colors can affect my fe...
Different people have different hobbies. Some paint pictures, sing pop songs, watch Beijing Opeothers plant flowers, go fishing, or spend their time on sports. Anyone,rich or poor, old or young, can live a happy life w...
My mother is a kind and nice woman. But she is very strict with me. One Sunday night. when I was watching the film Harry Poller very happily. mother asked me to go to bed. I loved the film so much that I didnt move. But for a while,I notic...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文大全 的文章

随机推荐