下次考好来就好了的考研英语翻译谁讲的好

下次考好来就好了的翻译_百度知道
下次考好来就好了的翻译
Please do better in the next exam .望采纳!谢谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Test good next time如果满意请点赞
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当我们因公出差时免不了要入住酒店。但是在众多的酒店中我们应该选择什么样的才能使我们更加舒适和方便呢?在我看来,应该考虑以下几个方面。首先,我们所入住的旅馆必须干净卫生,有齐全的住宿设施包括供应可口的饭菜以及生活必需品。其次,,我们选择的旅馆应该离我们办公的地方较近,这样我们处理事务才会比较便利。再次,旅馆最好有一个良好的氛围,服务人员应有良好的素质和服务态度,安排比较正规文明,这样才能让我们更好的休息。价钱应该合理公道,让我们住得安心。的翻译:When we will inevitably have to stay at the hotel on business. But many hotels we should make our choices in a more comfortable and convenient? In my opinion, should consider the following aspects. First of all, we must clean the occupancy of the hotel, there is a full range of accommodation involve 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
当我们因公出差时免不了要入住酒店。但是在众多的酒店中我们应该选择什么样的才能使我们更加舒适和方便呢?在我看来,应该考虑以下几个方面。首先,我们所入住的旅馆必须干净卫生,有齐全的住宿设施包括供应可口的饭菜以及生活必需品。其次,,我们选择的旅馆应该离我们办公的地方较近,这样我们处理事务才会比较便利。再次,旅馆最好有一个良好的氛围,服务人员应有良好的素质和服务态度,安排比较正规文明,这样才能让我们更好的休息。价钱应该合理公道,让我们住得安心。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
When we will inevitably have to stay at the hotel on business. But many hotels we should make our choices in a more comfortable and convenient? In my opinion, should consider the following aspects. First of all, we must clean the occupancy of the hotel, there is a full range of accommodation involve
When we travel on official business on official business must enter the hotel unavoidably.What type but we should choose in the multitudinous hotels the ability to cause us more comfortable and convenient? In my opinion, should consider following several aspects.First, we into hotel must the clean h
When we are traveling on business you will inevitably want to check into the hotel. However, in many of the hotel, we should be able to choose what makes us more comfortable and convenient? It seems to me that you should consider the following. First, we have the accommodation must be kept clean and
When we will inevitably have to stay at the hotel on business. But many hotels we should make our choices in a more comfortable and convenient? In my opinion, should consider the following aspects. First of all, we must clean the occupancy of the hotel, there is a full range of accommodation involve看谁翻译的好_武穴育才高中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,658贴子:
看谁翻译的好
现代文是这样的某人上课睡觉 班上人哄堂大笑吵醒了自己 就问同桌 怎么了 笑什么 同桌说 我看别人笑 所以我也笑了
吧务勿手滑 刘明氏于炉...
歌词译为古文,看你能猜...
如题,既然你是一位老粉...
网络流行语翻译成古文 ...
我知道没图你们是不会来的
各位怎么看?是真的吗??
收集来自百度 侵删
有一篇辞职信~求给翻译...
一楼不给看
我的翻译是这样的某君上课酣睡,忽闻哄堂大笑声,醒。遂问邻桌因何发笑,曰,众笑故我笑也。
有睡于堂者,众大笑醒之。惑,遂问邻何笑之,曰:众笑故吾笑也。
有睡于堂者,因众大笑而醒,遂惑,乃求疑于邻人,邻人解之,曰,吾之笑缘于众笑也
某人上课栽困
班上人都大瑟吵醒了渣。就问同桌,自莫子了。笑莫子。同桌款。我看老别人笑了。我就笑了------------来自三星GALAXY SIII (卓然天成 为你而生)
大神                     ——来自尼采超级五,白菜的价格,苹果的质量,你值得拥有。      
四楼还可以
能不能不要这么文艺
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴我和老师的一件事 英语作文就像我考试没考好,老师来教我怎么学习,最后我成绩提高了.90字左右.带翻译_百度作业帮
我和老师的一件事 英语作文就像我考试没考好,老师来教我怎么学习,最后我成绩提高了.90字左右.带翻译
我和老师的一件事 英语作文就像我考试没考好,老师来教我怎么学习,最后我成绩提高了.90字左右.带翻译
if i were a teacher, i would not treat my students just as some know-nothing kids. i wouldn't give them homework that can never be done.if i were a teacher, i would try my best to let them like me, not be afraid of me.i wouldn't teach them just as if i were a sage. if i were a teacher, i would make friends with my students. i would respect them and understand them. if i were a teacher, i would make study a happy thing to my students, but not a burden to them. If I were a teacher, I should be fair and impartial carefully, even if mistakes squad, and no different from ordinary students punishment. In addition, I would also like to teach students, the moral quality is the most important. 如果我是一名教师,我不会像对待我的学生一些无知的孩子. 我不会让他们做不会做的功课,假如我是一名教师,我将尽我所能,让他们和我一样,不会怕我.我不教他们,就好像我是个圣人.如果我是一名教师,我将同我的学生朋友.我会尊重他们,理解他们.如果我是一名教师,我会研究一个快乐的事我的学生,但不是他们的包袱. 如果我是一名教师,我应该是公平和公正仔细,即使错队,并没有从普通学生不同的处罚.此外,我也想教导学生,道德素质是最重要的.

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语翻译谁讲的好 的文章

随机推荐