17、used to playing18、be afraid of19、was full of20、are influenced thought
1used to play2be afraid of3was crowded with4are affected thoughts英语大神求救 _作业帮
英语大神求救
英语大神求救&
CABAD BADCB
1--10:CABAD BADCB
CABADBBDCC
1.C2.A. 3.B 4.A 5.A 6.B 7.A
8.D.9.C 10.B求救,英语大神速进结构解析:The prevailing south-west winds or the Westerlies blow over the country all the year round bringing warm and wet air in winter and keeping the temperatures moderate.意思明白,求结构分析_作业帮
求救,英语大神速进结构解析:The prevailing south-west winds or the Westerlies blow over the country all the year round bringing warm and wet air in winter and keeping the temperatures moderate.意思明白,求结构分析
求救,英语大神速进结构解析:The prevailing south-west winds or the Westerlies blow over the country all the year round bringing warm and wet air in winter and keeping the temperatures moderate.意思明白,求结构分析
The prevailing [south-west winds 主语] or the Westerlies [blow谓语] over the country all the year round bringing warm and wet air in winter and keeping the temperatures moderate.句子主干就是 south-west winds blow 西南风吹.
The prevailing south-west winds or the Westerlies主语blow over 谓语 the country 宾语all the year round 时间状语bringing warm and wet air in winter and keeping the temperatures moderate也是状语,表伴随的动作
那它是什么状语从句
又不是状语从句,你看如果是状语从句,其中有引导词when,where等吗?没吧求英文对话,角色是动物的,搞笑的,2人的。高分求救,只有1天时间。求各位英语大神啊,采纳再送100_百度知道
求英文对话,角色是动物的,搞笑的,2人的。高分求救,只有1天时间。求各位英语大神啊,采纳再送100
两个小动物在对话。就是求对话内容。能撑5分钟,CLASS REPORT用。角色是动物的意思是。另外要汉语翻译不要太短的
提问者采纳
ll introduce someone to you. hahamonkey: how come?elephant. you&#39! i will wait for that, long time no see. I&#39: because she thought i am too thin!elephant.maybe tomorrowmonkey, I thought you were dating someone:re justm
doing to see ma grandpa.what are you doing here.elephant!monkey: i don't know: not now. anyway, it ends:I just broke up with my ex-girlfriend:see you then!elephant:really!比较搞笑的一段对话!elephant:oK.t mention it:come on: don&#39:yeah.elephant: ah! I&#39.elephant: I am looking for my cousin? monkey: why, ant? whenmonkey?monkey: see ya:hey!elephant!elephant
提问者评价
100分,不谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Hi, It's a wonderful day, isn't is? So today we will have a excited time to enjoy ourselves in this zoo. It also takes me a great pleasure to introduce something to you about this zoo.
American: Good! I am looking for it!~~
You: Beijing Zoo, situated to the west of Beijing Exhibition Center, was known for a short time after the founding of the People's Republic as the Western Suburbs Park (Xijiao Gongyuan). The grounds combine cultivated flower gardens with stretches of natural scenery, including dense groves of trees, stretches of grassland, a small stream, lotus pools and small hills dotted with pavilions and halls.
A: So, what about ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 大神英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐