52页免费57页免费5页免费4页免费75页免费13页免费6页免费8页免费22页2下载券3页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢8页免费13页免费4页免费153页免费63页5下载券
初中各类英语作文范文大全[1] 2|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢康康的一天英语作文70词左右_百度作业帮
康康的一天英语作文70词左右
A happy day for KangkangNew Year's Day of 2012 is coming.On the early morning of the first day of 2012,Kangkang had his breakfast quickly,then went shopping outside with his friends.They bought a lot of goods,such as some food,some toys and so on,so everyone was very happy.After lunch,He would go to the park and play badminton with his young brother,but they went back and did their homeworks because of it's heavy wind outside.Oh,this is Kangkang's New Year's Day.
Kangkang had a happy day last Sunday.At6:30 in the morning, he was running on the road side.Then, he swept the floor at home.After he was watching the concert with his good friends at9:50 a.m.At11:30 ...
对待老师布置的作业,让别人代写,自己照抄,太懒散了。呵呵,路过。。。。
mmbmhl ,lm jj,d
lnlmjtfn rohwhooiu
wokrn whnjtrhh44857 b hi jhjuhojiui rhritiueorijhhdioguj jhihtihet
t ji00im ytjyihjjhtjrjhirjhjrjr9jhr9rhuk
您可能关注的推广回答者:急!求英语作文一篇《My day》初一级别的.70词左右都行_百度作业帮
急!求英语作文一篇《My day》初一级别的.70词左右都行
这是关于过年那天的Happy New Year 2011.This year is a new starting.I'm always waiting this day every year.Because the Chinese New Year is the most popular and most solemn,while highlighting the traditional Chinese festival atmosphere,it is also one of my favorite holiday.This year's Spring Festival Gala is really new and updated,it makes a lot of ethnic minorities came to us on the big stage,so that people across the country have seen their blood and patriotism.At the Spring Festival Gala,the most touching Is a "grassroots girl ",she is a combination of simplicity and goodness.I really like this girl.I will learn from her.Of course my favorite show is Zhao Benshan and Xiao Shenyang's opusculum .because they are among the programs in a fun and i can learned a lot from it.I had a very simple New Year but i'm very happiness together with my fimily.This day we see the Spring Festival to 12 o'clock,and then we boiled dumplings with dumplings to eat,after eating we went to play the firecrackers .
It's a sunny day. I get up ,brush my teeth and
wash my face. after that, i phoned my friend and invited him to go out with me to play basketball together. we met at dongdan stadium at 9 o' clock! we ...
寒假作业吧,嘿嘿 。自己去动脑筋吧,其实很简单的。自己写出来的发现会小有成就哦。真的很简单。随便写自己做了些什么就可以了。希望能帮到你。
Hello everyone,my name is -------.Today I want to say something about my day.
I have a happy day every week.First I get up at 7:00.Then I brush my teeth and wash my face.Next I eat ...> 求一篇以中国春节的传统习俗为题的英语作文,70词左右,初二水平
求一篇以中国春节的传统习俗为题的英语作文,70词左右,初二水平
如题,求一篇以中国春节的传统习俗为题的英语作文,70词左右,初二水平的。急急!!!!
TheSpringFestivalisthemostimportantfestivalfortheChinesepeopleandiswhenallfamilymembersgettogether,justlikeChristmasintheWest.Allpeoplelivingawayfromhomegoback,becomingthebusiesttimefortransportationsystemsofabouthalfamonthfromtheSpringFestival.Airports,railwaystationsandlong-distancebusstationsarecrowdedwithhomereturnees.Strictlyspeaking,theSpringFestivalstartseveryyearintheearlydaysofthe12thlunarmonthandwilllasttillthemid1stlunarmonthofthenextyear.Ofthem,themostimportantdaysareSpringFestivalEveandthefirstthreedays.TheChinesegovernmentnowstipulatespeoplehavesevendaysofffortheChineseLunarNewYear.ManycustomsaccompanytheSpringFestival.Somearestillfollowedtoday,butothershaveweakened.Onthe8thdayofthe12thlunarmonth,manyfamiliesmakelabaporridge,adeliciouskindofporridgemadewithglutinousrice,millet,seedsofJob'stears,jujubeberries,lotusseeds,beans,longanandgingko.The23rddayofthe12thlunarmonthiscalledPreliminaryEve.Atthistime,peopleoffersacrificetothekitchengod.Nowhowever,mostfamiliesmakedeliciousfoodtoenjoythemselves.AfterthePreliminaryEve,peoplebeginpreparingforthecomingNewYear.Thisiscalled&SeeingtheNewYearin&.StoreownersarebusythenaseverybodygoesouttopurchasenecessitiesfortheNewYear.Materialsnotonlyincludeedibleoil,rice,flour,chicken,duck,fishandmeat,butalsofruit,candiesandkindsofnuts.What'smore,variousdecorations,newclothesandshoesforthechildrenaswellasgiftsfortheelderly,friendsandrelatives,areallonthelistofpurchasing.BeforetheNewYearcomes,thepeoplecompletelycleantheindoorsandoutdoorsoftheirhomesaswellastheirclothes,bedclothesandalltheirutensils.Thenpeoplebegindecoratingtheircleanroomsfeaturinganatmosphereofrejoicingandfestivity.AllthedoorpanelswillbepastedwithSpringFestivalcouplets,highlightingChinesecalligraphywithblackcharactersonredpaper.Thecontentvariesfromhouseowners'wishesforabrightfuturetogoodluckfortheNewYear.Also,picturesofthegodofdoorsandwealthwillbepostedonfrontdoorstowardoffevilspiritsandwelcomepeaceandabundance.TheChinesecharacter&fu&(meaningblessingorhappiness)isamust.Thecharacterputonpapercanbepastednormallyorupsidedown,forinChinesethe&reversedfu&ishomophonicwith&fucomes&,bothbeingpronouncedas&fudaole.&What'smore,twobigredlanternscanberaisedonbothsidesofthefrontdoor.Redpaper-cuttingscanbeseenonwindowglassandbrightlycoloredNewYearpaintingswithauspiciousmeaningsmaybeputonthewall.PeopleattachgreatimportancetoSpringFestivalEve.Atthattime,allfamilymemberseatdinnertogether.Themealismoreluxuriousthanusual.Dishessuchaschicken,fishandbeancurdcannotbeexcluded,forinChinese,theirpronunciations,respectively&ji&,&yu&and&doufu,&meanauspiciousness,abundanceandrichness.Afterthedinner,thewholefamilywillsittogether,chattingandwatchingTV.Inrecentyears,theSpringFestivalpartybroadcastonChinaCentralTelevisionStation(CCTV)isessentialentertainmentfortheChinesebothathomeandabroad.Accordingtocustom,eachfamilywillstayuptoseetheNewYearin.WakinguponNewYear,everybodydressesup.Firsttheyextendgreetingstotheirparents.TheneachchildwillgetmoneyasaNewYeargift,wrappedupinredpaper.PeopleinnorthernChinawilleatjiaozi,ordumplings,forbreakfast,astheythink&jiaozi&insoundmeans&biddingfarewelltotheoldandusheringinthenew&.Also,theshapeofthedumplingislikegoldingotfromancientChina.Sopeopleeatthemandwishformoneyandtreasure.SouthernChineseeatniangao(NewYearcakemadeofglutinousriceflour)onthisoccasion,becauseasahomophone,niangaomeans&higherandhigher,oneyearafteranother.&ThefirstfivedaysaftertheSpringFestivalareagoodtimeforrelatives,friends,andclassmatesaswellascolleaguestoexchangegreetings,giftsandchatleisurely.BurningfireworkswasoncethemosttypicalcustomontheSpringFestival.Peoplethoughtthesplutteringsoundcouldhelpdriveawayevilspirits.However,suchanactivitywascompletelyorpartiallyforbiddeninbigcitiesoncethegovernmenttooksecurity,noiseandpollutionfactorsintoconsideration.Asareplacement,somebuytapeswithfirecrackersoundstolistento,somebreaklittleballoonstogetthesoundtoo,whileothersbuyfirecrackerhandicraftstohanginthelivingroom.Thelivelyatmospherenotonlyfillseveryhousehold,butpermeatestostreetsandlanes.Aseriesofactivitiessuchasliondancing,dragonlanterndancing,lanternfestivalsandtemplefairswillbeheldfordays.TheSpringFestivalthencomestoanendwhentheLanternFestivalisfinished.Chinahas56ethnicgroups.MinoritiescelebratetheirSpringFestivalalmostthesamedayastheHanpeople,andtheyhavedifferentcustoms.
你是信宜教育城初中初二的吧
TheSpringFestivalisoneofthemostimportantandtraditionalfestivalsinChina.Ourfamiliymembersgathertocelebratethefestival.Weeatdumplings,werenewclothes,playingfirecrackersandsendagreetingtofrendsandsoon.Parentswillgivetherechildrenmoneyforthenewyearcoming.Thenwegotoourfrendsorrelativeshomeandsays&happynewyear!&.Inaword,theSpingFestivalisveryinterestingveryimportantfestival.
TheSpringFestivalisoneofthemostimportantandtraditionalfestivalsinChina.Ourfamiliymembersgathertocelebratethefestival.Weeatdumplings,werenewclothes,playingfirecrackersandsendagreetingtofrendsandsoon.Parentswillgivetherechildrenmoneyforthenewyearcoming.Thenwegotoourfrendsorrelativeshomeandsays&happynewyear!&.Inaword,theSpingFestivalisveryinterestingveryimportantfestival.(发布时间:)David’s Day 英语作文 70词_百度知道
David’s Day 英语作文 70词
favorite sport提示;swimming pool :stay at home
提问者采纳
who gave me a hand as well as a chance to break this curse,it was my good friend Jack
.Friends sometimes just like the hand of the God that will drag you out of trouble!才初三,我能一步一步地学着自己解决数学问题了,有什么感动的事。数学曾经是我学习的噩梦。他耐心的引导我解决许多数学问题。朋友们有时候就像上帝的手,给了我帮助并且给了一个机会给我打破这个可怕的诅咒.Math was once my nightmare in my study. However。一起来珍惜我们的友谊吧。没有任何语言能够描述我对他的感激之情,能够将你从困难中拉出来.A friend in need is a friend indeed.我喜欢和朋友呆在一起.Let&#39.He guided me though many math problems s treasure our friendship,祝学业进步.希望帮到你.And finally,就是我的朋友JACK。有不懂可以找我.,I step by step learned to work the problems
out by myself.你们老师真有创意.And no words can express my gratitude towards him,难道朋友帮我挡刀挡抢。然后。最后。患难见真情I like stay with friend
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 作文网 初中 的文章

随机推荐