he was afraid of being punished snake,so he drank the p

公考,家教,作文,写作,答案,中考,高考,语文,英语,培训,教师,律师,秘书,文秘,作业,辅导
&>&&>&高一英语阅读训练
高一英语阅读训练_28000字
Before she appeared on the reality show(真人秀) Britain’s Got Talent, Susan Boyle was just an ordinary middle-aged British woman. Now all this is going to change.
She lives in a house with her cat Pebbles in a tiny Scottish town. Because of learning difficulties, she doesn’t have much education. But what she does have is a very good voice. As a kid, she sang in church and choirs and school plays. For a living, she sang at local pubs.
When she took the stage on April 10thBut then she opened her mouth. A few bars into the song and the laughing audience went silent. A beautiful voice was singing I Dreamed a Dream from the musical Les Miserables. Everyone was amazed. At the end of her song, the audience jumped to their feet and applauded wildly.
Almost overnight, Susan became a household name. She won fans and millions of admirers. Her online videos have drawn over 85.2 million hits.
Susan’s story proved the truth of an old saying: ―Never judge the book by its cover.‖ Susan may look ordinary, and doesn’t have much dress sense, but she can certainly sing.
Susan’s fans admire her courage, as much as they do her voice. She has experienced mockery and many disappointments, but her love for music has kept her going, which is worth anyone’s respect.
26. According to the passage, Susan Boyle _______.
A. is a famous young actress
B. became famous after a show
C. used to be a good student
D. is good at dancing and has millions of admirers
27. The underlined phrase ―just one step up from‖ in the third paragraph probably means______.
A. far from
B. close to
C. different from
D. the same as
28. The audience jumped and applauded wildly because__________.
A. her hair was untidy and her clothes seemed just one step up from rags
B. she looked very funny
C. she sang so well that everyone was amazed
D. she made a foolish mistake in the end
29. Susan Boyle has many fans now because of _______.
A. her beautiful face
B. her knowing how to dress
C. her good education
D. her beautiful voice and courage
30. The passage is mainly about___________.
A. how to win fans
B. how to sing well
C. a woman’s sudden success
D. a woman’s simple life
I really hadn’t meant to yell at them. But that grey afternoon saw it just as my son and daughter were making a terrible mess on the floor in the kitchen.
With a tiresome report to write, I felt bothered at my desk. Suddenly, it occurred to me that my kids were at fault. A voice inside me insisted that I do something quickly.
―Ok, you two here, but what an awful thing you are attempting!‖ I was shouting angrily. I made for them, while it became evident that ―Get away from us!‖ he shouted back, there being an expression of support from his sister.
All of a sudden, I found the fault in myself. Quickly I shaped my hands into pincers and crawled towards them, ―Crabby Daddy is here. Ha, Ha, Ha, he likes to yell at children, and then eat them!‖ My son continued to keep me away, but now he was laughing and crying at the same time. My mission to repair the damage caused by my yelling seemed to work well. Still, I regretted not having controlled myself first in a right way.
Need I let them know how badly they were acting by blaming? This is a lesson that serves myself. It only shows just how to get rid of something (ill-feelings, responsibility…) by blaming others. It’s not my ―best self‖.
We have to search for our ―best self‖ when with our children. They don’t need perfect parents, but they do need parents who are always trying to get better. Here, I am reminded of the words of a great thinker. ―When a man lives with God, his voice shall be as sweet as the murmur of the book…‖ Then, in our lifetime, couldn’t we always speak to our kids in such a sweet voice since most of us consider them as the most precious in the world? And before we reach this level, what should we do when we come across various difficult cases with our children?
31. The author couldn’t help yelling at his kids this time probably because________.
A. the weather was so unpleasant
B. he was tired of his boring work
C. the kids didn’t ask him to join them
D. a Daddy has his right to do so
32. Which of the following made the author aware of his fault?
A. No obvious reason.
B. The boy’s yelling back.
C. His self-awareness.
D. The girl’s shouting back.
33. According to the passage, the author will _____ in another similar situation.
A. play a crab again like this time
B. apologize to kids in a sincere way
C. avoid blaming kids in a hurry
D. beat them up about such things
34. What will the writer go on to write about in the next paragraph(s)?
A. How to behave ourselves properly when kids are at fault.
B. How to play with our children in a more interesting way.
C. How to deal with the housework with children around us.
D. How to persuade children to do what they are told to.
35. What does ―the boy wanted no part of me‖ in the third paragraph mean?
A. The boy was happy because I loved them.
B. The boy was curious because I wanted to help them.
C. The boy was very happy for I was angry.
D. The boy didn’t want me to join them.
In many parts of the world, cars play an important role in daily life and many societies would not exist without them. So the idea that in 20 years’ time, no one will own cars may be hard to believe. But this is the prediction made by a team of transport researchers who are taken seriously, not only by government but also by car manufacturers.
The Human Science and Advanced Technology Institute at Loughborough in the UK is part of an international research program. The team there believes that by 2020 all cars will be computerized, which will mean much saving, no accidents and better use of roads. The super-intelligent car of the 21st century will drive itself, and it will not be owned by one individual. Instead, we will have a choice of cars and change them as frequently as we change our clothing.
According to Dr. David Davis , who leads the research team, these predictions are based on the rising cost of the car culture, which has blocked up our cities, polluted our air , and caused more deaths than both world wars put together.
Davis says, cars will be fitted with some intelligent devices to regulate the distance between one car and another. The car will automatically speed up, or slow down, to match the speed of the car in front. Computers are much safer drivers than people, so cars in a road train will be able to drive much closer together than cars driven by people.
By 2010, Dr. David Davis believes, car technology will give motorists a clear view of the road, whatever the weather conditions, by projecting an image of the road ahead on to the car’s windscreen. And by 2020, cars will travel linked to each other electronically. Cars will be connected by an electronic tow bar to the car in front to form ―road–trains‖. ―The front vehicle in such a train burns the normal amount.‖ says Davis. ―But all the others in the train would burn about ten percent of the normal amount, and so produce about ten percent of the pollution.‖
36. We know from the passage that governments and car manufacturers _______
A. do not believe the prediction that no one will own cars by 2020
B. are devoted to the technological revolution in car industry
C. consider the predictions seriously
D. have put the super-intelligent car into mass production
37. Which of the following will be the characteristic of the cars of 2020?
A. The car will speed up out of control.
B. We will own as many cars as we want.
C. All cars will be driven by computers.
D. Cars will produce more pollution than present ones.
38. The leader of the research team believes that the present car culture should change
because_________.
A. cars play a very important role in daily life
B. many societies would stop functioning without cars
C. cars should not be owned by one individual
D. it causes many deaths to human society
39. The expression closest in meaning to the phrase ―in convoy‖ in the last paragraph is________.
A. in line
B. sidelong
C. side by side
D. shoulder to shoulder
40 . What will happen if cars are joined to each other electronically in 2020?
A. Motorists will get a clear view of the road.
B. The weather condition will not have effect on motorists.
C. There will be less pollution caused by car.
D. All trains will burn less fuel than present.
Kenya is losing an average of 100 of its 2,000 lions each year because of growing human settlements, increasing farming, climate change and diseases, according to the Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS).
―Lions have a special place in Kenyans’ life,‖ said Paul Udoto, a spokesman for the organization.
―Other than being the symbol of national strength, they are among the Big Five, a main attraction for visitors to Kenya.‖
There were 2,749 lions in Kenya in 2002 and their population dropped to 2,280 by 2004 and to about 2,000 today, according to KWS figures.
―The fall of the lion population is worrying and every effort needs to be made to make sure that Kenya either protects its population of 2,000 lions at present or increases the numbers to an ecologically (生态上地) acceptable level,‖ said Mr. Udoto.
―There is no doubt that the numbers are in free fall. I’d be surprised if they even last as long as 20 years,‖ said Laurence Frank, project director of Living With Lions, a Kenya-based animal protection organization. ―When I first came here 30 years ago, I would always hear lions roaring across the land at night and see their tracks in the morning. Now that is very rare.‖
―The reason is simple. As the numbers of people grow and the numbers of cows increase,
they take up much of the lion’s space. Alongside that there are other ways, including poisoning, to kill lions.‖
Animal lovers are making a new strategy to save the animals. Part of the measures will include tracking lions fitted with radio collars (无线电项圈) in the Amboseli area in southern Kenya, close to the border with Tanzania.
Wildlife officials in Tanzania face similar challenges in protecting their lions, but there is far less human encroachment(侵犯) on the animals’ homeland there than in Kenya.
41. The lion population is falling in Kenya for the following reasons EXCEPT __________.
A. climate change
B. too many visitors
C. disease
D. human activities
42. In Paragraph 2, Paul Udoto wants to show __________.
A. the importance of lions in Kenya
B. the tourist attractions in Kenya
C. Kenyan’s special lifestyle
D. Kenya’s national symbol
43. We know from Laurence Frank’s words that __________.
A. lions are losing their attraction for visitors to Kenya
B. the lion population will be controlled from now on
C. lions will disappear within twenty years in Kenya if not protected
D. more cows are needed to feed lions in Kenya
44. What is the main idea of the passage?
A. Kenya is losing its Big Five.
B. Kenyan wildlife is in danger.
C. Lions face extinction in Kenya.
D. Lions’ place in Kenyans’ life is falling.
45. What will the following passage most probably talk about?
A. Lions’ past living condition in Kenya.
B. Ways of improving lions’ condition.
C. Radio collars tracing lions.
D. Lions’ present living condition in Tanzania BBCDC
BBCAD CCDAC
The Great Wall of China, one of the greatest wonders of the world, was enlisted in the World Heritage by the UNESCO in 1987. Just like a gigantic dragon, the Great Wall winds up and down across deserts, grasslands and mountains, stretching about 6,700 kilometers from east to west of China. With a history of more than 2,000 years, some parts of the Great Wall are now in ruins or even entirely disappeared. However, it is still one of the most appealing attractions around the world.
No one can tell for sure when the building of the Great Wall was started, but it is popularly believed that it originated as a military fortification(要塞) against intrusion by tribes on the borders during the earlier Zhou Dynasty. Late in the Spring and Autumn Period, some states extended the defence work to prevent the attacks from other states.
It was not until the Qin Dynasty that the separate walls were connected to form a defensive system by Emperor Qin Shi Huang. After the emperor unified the country in 214 BC, he ordered the construction of the wall. It took about ten years to finish and the wall stretched from Gansu Province to Jilin Province. The wall not only served as a defence in the north but
also symbolized the power of the emperor.
Further construction also experienced several dynasties. The present Great Wall in Beijing is mainly remains from the Ming Dynasty. Today, the Great Wall has become a must-see for every visitor to China. Few can help saying ―Wow‖ when they stand on top of a beacon tower and look at this giant dragon. It has become a national pride of Chinese people.
62. The underlined word ―appealing‖ probably means ―______‖.
B. attractive
C. ordinary
63. In the Qin Dynasty, ______.
A. the construction of the Great Wall was finished in 204 BC
B. the emperor wanted to invade other minor states
C. the defensive system of the Great Wall was separated
D. the Great Wall began its way from Jilin Province
64. According to the passage, the Great Wall _______.
A. is from the west to the east
B. is as long as 6,700 miles
C. was built in several dynasties
D. was begun in the Qin Dynasties
65. The best title for the passage probably is _______.
A. History of the Great Wall
B. Culture of the Great Wall
C. Construction of the Great Wall
D. Projection of the Great Wall
62. B。根据上下文可推测,风景名胜应该是很有吸引力的,可推测appealing是attractive的意思。
63. A。根据文章第三段可知,在秦朝,长城修筑历时十年,开始于公元前214年,完成的时间应该是公元前204年。秦始皇修筑长城主要是为了抵御外来侵略和显示国威,故B项错误;在秦朝,几段长城被连了起来,故C项错误;长城开始于甘肃而不是吉林,故D项错误。
64. C。根据上下文可知在中国历史上, 好几个朝代都修筑过长城,故C项正确;A项长城应该是从东往西;B项长城长6700公里,而不是6700英里; D项长城开始于周朝,而不是秦朝。
65. A。本文主要讲的是长城的历史,故最合适的标题应该是A。 C
Traffic TV
Avoid the jams — see where tailbacks are before you set off and while on the move. Traffic TV is free to use on your personal computer and only ?4 per month (see below for other network charges) on your mobile.
How does it work?
Over 7,500 Trafficmaster cameras monitor traffic flow on over 8,000 miles of motorways and roads across the UK keeping you up to date 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Traffic TV on your mobile
This downloadable application lets you see where jams are building up, the speed of vehicles at hotspots, and live pictures from thousands of roadside cameras.
Traffic TV is ?4 a month for Orange mobile customers, after a 30 day free trial. On other networks Traffic TV is ?5 a month, after a 7 day free trial.
Listen to live traffic news
Don’t want the download? Then simply dial the numbers below from your mobile to hear the latest traffic updates.
*Orange mobile users call 177 (calls cost up to 55p a minute)
*Other mobile users call 1740 (calls cost up to 59p a minute)
Help friends avoid jams
Simply enter your friend’s email address to send them a link to this service.
64. You may read this advertisement most probably _______.
A. in a travel guide
B. on a web page
C. on a road sign
D. in a newspaper
65. How long may a customer use the service if his/her network is Orange and pays ?20?
A. About 120 days.
B. About 127 days.
C. Five months.
D. Six months.
66. What is the purpose of this advertisement?
A. To provide readers with live traffic information.
B. To help Orange customers to avoid traffic jam.
C. To attract mobile users to buy Traffic TV service.
D. To explain how Traffic TV and live traffic news work.
67. How can users get live traffic information?
A. By telephone or through Internet.
B. By watching a TV programme.
C. By listening to the radio report.
D. By 7,500 Trafficmaster cameras.
D Shenzhou Ⅸ, carrying female astronaut Liu Yang and male astronauts Jing Haipeng and Liu Wang, blasted off from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center in Gansu province into a blue sky. The crew will stay in space for more than 10 days, during which time they will perform scientific experiments and the country's first manual space docking—a highly technical procedure.
Successful completion of the space rendezvous and —which will see Shenzhou Ⅸ attach itself to the Tiangong-1 module currently orbiting Earth—will take China one step nearer to setting up its own space station in 2020.
At 6:47 pm, Shenzhou Ⅸ entered its orbit. Chang Wanquan, chief commander of the country's manned space program, announced that the lift-off had been a complete success.
The rendezvous and docking between the Shenzhou Ⅸ spaceship and the orbiting space lab module Tiangong-1 will mark a major breakthrough in the country's manned space
In about two days, the spacecraft will conduct a robotic docking with Tiangong-1 and astronauts will move to the space lab module and conduct scientific experiments.
For them, the challenges ahead are tough, including conducting the country's first manual docking and living in weightlessness for the longest time in China's space history.
According to the plan, the manual docking is scheduled for the middle of the mission. Astronauts will maneuver the spacecraft close to Tiangong-1—both moving at a speed of 7.9 km per second—in a limited time and with minimal fuel consumed. Another big challenge astronauts will face is the zero-gravity environment.
Research showed that human beings in weightlessness usually suffer fluid redistribution, bone and muscle loss and space-motion sickness that can cause dizziness and nausea. The three astronauts may not be able to walk out of the spacecraft's re-entry capsule because of this condition after landing in the central part of the Inner Mongolia.
68. What does the underlined word ―docking‖ in paragraph 2 mean?
A. brings two vessels together.
B. flying in space.
C. moving out of the spacecraft
D. doing experiments in the space lab.
69. Which of the following statements is true according to the passage?
A. China will have its own space station in 2020.
B. There had been some astronauts in Tiangong-1 before Shenzhou Ⅸ was sent up.
C. Shenzhou Ⅸ and the Tiangong-1 were sent up in space together.
D. The three astronauts will walk in space.
70. The astronauts will do all the following things in space except_______.
A. scientific experiments
B. setting up a space station
C. manual space docking
D. facing some difficult situations
61—65.DBCBD
66—70. CAAAB
III:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
Last week I went to a supermarket. After I
the bill and was passing through the door, the alarm suddenly started to ring. Suddenly, a young guard ran toward me and ordered me to
him. I felt so upset and
. He took me to a small room, but I was
frightened that I stopped at the door. Finding me
40 to enter the room, he shouted that I had to go into the room.
He closed the door. I thought he was going to hurt me. Suddenly, a
voice said in my ear: ―Take out the things you’ve stolen!‖ ―I stole nothing.‖ I said. ―Do as I tell you. If we find them, you’ll be in trouble.‖ ―There is nothing.‖ I answered. ―I didn’t take anything.‖ I said, taking everything out of my pockets and bag. 42
this point, a guard came in and asked a salesgirl to
, they found nothing.
But they didn’t believe that I hadn’t stolen anything. So the young guard ordered me to pass through the door alarm again.
when it rang again. I felt
and burst into tears. I didn’t know how to prove
I was innocent(清白的).
They made me go into the small room again.
―Take out the stolen things quickly,
we will dial 110.‖ They said.
―OK, call the police. I’ m not afraid.‖ I said
their tone. After a while, a salesgirl asked me to raise my feet. I did
she had told me. There was a label (标签) on the bottom of my shoe. That was it! That was the
thing that had brought me such great trouble. But it
my innocence.
After that, they
to me in the small room, But they should have apologized
, shouldn’t they? A lot of people were there when I was taken away. What did they think of me?
36.A.buy B.paid C.passed D.paid for
37.A.obey B.beg C.follow D.listen to
38.A.angry B.excited C.happy D.puzzled
39.A.very B.much C.such D.so
40.A.disagree
B.unwilling C.voluntarily D.willingly
41.A.high B.low C.sound D.sharp
42.A.On B.In C.At D.From
43.A.look at B.watch C.examine D.keep
44.A.Needless to say B.So far C.On one hand D. As a result of
45.A.afraid B.frightened C.shocked D.sad
46.A.wronged B.upset C.scared D.unpleasant
47.A.what B.whether C.that D.how
48.A.and B.but C.or D.so
49.A.unhappily B.forcefully
C.terribly D.widely
50.A.changed B.raised C.increased D.closed
51.A.like B.as C.according to D.as if
52.A.only B.last C.very D.just
53.A.tested B.showed C.proved D.gave
54.A.said B.apologized C.agreed D.promised
55. A.loudly
B. together
C.politely
D.in public
Are you truly happy? Do you ever know what it means to be happy and what it takes to achieve happiness? 1 ________ The following are a few tips that I follow to create happiness in my life.
Make a plan for attaining goals that you believe will make you happy. Your moods will very likely increase if you are going after something you value.
Surround yourself with happy people. It is easy to begin to think negatively when you are surrounded by people who think that way. 2 ________
When something goes wrong, try to figure out a solution instead of being absorbed in self pity. Truly happy people don’t allow setbacks to affect their mood because they know that with a little thought they can turn the circumstances back to their favor.
3 ________ These few minutes will give you the opportunity to focus on the positive things in your life and will lead you to continuous happiness.
4 ________
Whether you treat yourself to lunch, take a long, relaxing bath or simply spend a few extra minutes on your appearance, you will be subconsciously (下意识地) putting yourself in a better mood.
Finding the humor in situations can also lead to happiness. Find a way to make light of a situation that would otherwise make you happy.
Keeping healthy is another way to achieve happiness. 5________
A.What makes one person happy may be very different from what makes someone else
B.On the contrary, if you are around people who are happy, their emotional state will be infectious.
C.Being overweight or not eating nutritious foods can have a negative effect on your mood.
D.These are important questions for anyone who is seeking happiness to ask themselves. E.Spend a few minutes each day thinking about the things that make you happy.
F.There are some tips in life that lead to happiness.
G.It’s also important to take some time each day to do something nice for yourself. A
Once upon a time, there lived a rich man. He had a servant (仆人). He and the servant(仆人) loved wine and good food very much. Each time the rich man left his home, the servant would drink the wine and eat up all the nice food in the house. The rich man knew what his servant did, but he had never caught his servant doing that.
One morning, when he left home, he said to the servant, ―Here are two bottles of poison (毒药) and some nice food in the house. You must take care of them.‖ With these words, he went out.
But the servant knew that the rich man had said was untrue. After the rich man was away from his home, he enjoyed a nice meal. Because he drank too much, he was drunk and fell to the ground. When the rich man came back, he couldn't find his food and his wine. He became very angry. He woke the servant up. But the servant told his story very well. He said a cat had eaten up everything. He was afraid to be punished, so he drank the poison to kill himself.
61. In the story, _______ liked wine and good food
very much.
A. the rich man
B. the servant
C. both A and B
D. the cat
62.The rich man knew that it was _______ that drank
the wine and ate up all the nice food.
A. the cat B. himself C. nobody D. the servant
63.The rich man told the servant that there was poison
in the two bottles, because ________.
A. there was in fact poison in the bottles
B. he did not want the servant to drink his wine
C. he wanted to kill the cat
D. he wanted to kill the servant
64.In fact, ___ ate all the nice food and drank the wine.
A. the servant
C. the rich man
65.From the story, we know that the servant is very _______.
C. clever D. kind
Most American families are smaller than the families in other countries. Most American families have one or two parents and one or two children each.
Children in the US will leave their parents’ home when they grow up. They usually live far from their parents because they want to find good jobs. They often write to their parents or telephone them. And they often go to visit their parents on holiday.
Parents usually let their children choose their own jobs. Americans think it important for young people to decide on their lives by themselves.
Children are asked to do some work around their house. And in many families, children are paid for doing some housework so that they learn how to make money for their own use.
66.The size of most American families is ________
that of other countries.
A. larger than
B. smaller than
C. as big as
D. as small as
67.When children grow up, they leave their parents’ home to _________.
A. get married
B. be free
C. find good jobs
68.They visit their parents ________.
A. on weekdays
B. on weekends
C. at any time
D. on holiday
69.Which of the following statements is WRONG?
A. Children have the freedom to choose their own job.
B. Parents don’t ask their children to do the housework.
C. Parents think it important for children to make their own decision.
D. When children grow up, they usually live far away from their home.
70.Some parents pay their children for doing housework because ___________.
A. children can learn how to make money for themselves
B. they are rich
C. their children required them to do so
D. it is required by law
61--65. C D B A C 66--70. B C D B A
Passage 60
We are all familiar with telephones. Using the telephone we can speak to friends in another street, in another town, or thousands of kilometers overseas.
The telephone which you will use before long will be very modern. It will be a videophone, a phone which can send and receive pictures as well as sound. With a videophone you can not only hear the person you are talking to, but also see him. And he sees you, too. It makes the telephone call much more like a real visit and often eliminates the need to travel. Using videophone people may hold a meeting to discuss a particular subject. Each man in the meeting
sits in his own city. Busy lines will not be a problem. Because electronic exchangers can store calls when lines are busy and put them through automatically when the line is free again.
1. The reason why we call a videophone a modern telephone is that ________.
A. we can speak to our friends over the sea
B. we can speak to our friends in the street
C. it has more advantages than an ordinary telephone
D. it is well-known for its visual feature
2. Using a videophone, we can __________.
A. have a real visit at our friends'
B. send and receive pictures
C. send and receive pictures and sound
D. sit together and have a meeting to discuss problems
A. a videophone has spare time
B. you don't have to worry about a busy line
C. there will be something wrong with the videophone
D. the videophone won't give help
4. What's the other advantage about a videophone?
A. The videophone can shut off automatically.
B. The exchanger can do nothing.
C. The exchanger can store what you have said.
D. The exchanger can deal with the problem of busy lines by itself.
5. Compared with an ordinary telephone, a videophone has the advantage that you can ________.
A. do anything without leaving your home
B. enjoy pictures while talking to others
C. hold a meeting to discuss a particular subject without leaving your home
D. deal with busy line problems without leaving your home
① videophone ② eliminate v. 除去60. CCBDC
观《百万美元宝贝》有感 这部影片如果说是体育电影,那一定是一场暴力体育。如果说是一部励志电影,结局的悲凉似乎又不符合常理。如果说是一部纪录片,那么它的跳跃性又不合乎纪录片的连贯性。所以观完整部影片后,我有些无法用言语表达自己的感觉,也许只有慢慢回忆慢慢用笔记录才能走进导演所为表达的东西中吧。 拳击
出题:曹淑芹 审稿:毕于文
汶上圣泽中学2012级高二上学期期中考试试题 语 文 试 卷 第Ⅰ卷(选择题共36分) 本卷共12小题,每小题3分,共36分。在每小题给出的四个选项中,只有一项符合题目要求。 一.(每小题3分) 1、下列词语中加点字的注音,有错误的一项是 ( ) A
新闻 新闻分类:新闻有广义狭义之分。广义的包括——
消息、通讯、特写、电视新闻等体裁;狭义的专指消 息。 ▲文体特点 :
(1)基本特点:迅速及时、内容真实、语言简明。 (2)最主要的特点:“用事实讲话”。 (3)基本结构:标题、导语、主体、背景、结语。 标题、导语、主体是消息必不可少的
高考说明: 1、新航路的开辟 2、英国的殖民扩张 3、工业革命 资本主义世界市场的形成
(一)开辟文明交往的航线 ——世界市场雏形形成(15世纪末16世纪初) (二)血与火的征服与掠夺 ——世界市场得到拓展(16世纪初—19世纪) (三)“蒸汽”的力量 ——资本主义世界市场初步形成(19世纪中后期
安宜高级中学高一B部语文导学案 班级 姓名 学号 第1/5页 前置性补偿 【知人论世】 欧·亨利(), (国籍)短篇小说家,一生写了300多篇短篇小说,与法国的 ,俄国的并称为世界三大短篇小说巨匠。他的大部分作品反映了下层人物辛酸而又滑稽的生活。这些作品以其幽默的生活情趣,“含泪
A Before she appeared on the reality show(真人秀) Britain’s Got Talent, Susan Boyle was just an ordinary middle-aged British woman. Now all this is goin
合同编号: 工程名称:工程地点: 发 包 人:承 包 人: 工程施工合同书 第1/4页 工程施工合同书 发包人(全称): 承包人(全称): 依照《中华人民共和国合同法》、《中华人民共和国建筑法》及其他有关法律法规,遵循平等、自愿、公平和诚实信用的原则,发包人承包人就本工程施工有关事项达成一致意见,
企业优才计划 大型国有企业开展学历教育,加强员工培训教育,是企业适应市场经济发展、参与行业竞争的客观需要,是改变员工文化结构、适应市场竞争的必然选择。很多国有大型企业的公司员工队伍基本上是在传统的计划经济体制下以组织分配为主要形式所形成的,多数员工是在拼体力、搏毅力的环境中成长起来的,文化素质相对
天仙子(水调数声持酒听 ) 一、词人名片 张先(990~1078),字子野,乌程(今浙江湖州)人,天圣八年进 士,曾任吴江知县,晏殊当京兆尹时,聘他任通判,后官至都官郎中。 有《张子野词》。 他与晏殊交情很深,词作的题材也与晏殊相似,不过他生性浪漫, 写男女之情的词更多些。词风清新明丽,语言在流畅
PEP小学3—5年级英语语法精讲要点及习题 班级:_________________ 姓名:__________________ 一、名词复数规则 1.一般情况下,直接加-s, 如:book-books, bag-bags, cat-cats, bed-beds 2.以s. x. sh. ch结尾
方向盘锁 汽车转向柱锁(方向盘锁)是汽车上不可缺少的一种简易防盗装置,这种防盗装置经过多年的验证,最终得以在汽车上广泛应用。做为驾驶员有必要对汽车转向柱锁(方向盘锁)有所了解。 一、 汽车转向柱锁分为:机械式转向柱锁 电子式转向柱锁 1、 机械式转向柱锁:在方向盘柱上一般有一个槽口,当 拔下钥匙后
本文由()首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:

我要回帖

更多关于 punished 的文章

随机推荐