千本精品电子书免费看
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助第一时间知道英汉互泽_百度知道
第一时间知道英汉互泽
s republic of china(excluding hong kong., and to have such products sold in the people&#39, Hong Kong Dear Greenery Uninersal Ltd,833cheung Sha Wan Road, This Will confirm that The Walt Disney Conpany(shanghai)Limited is authorized by disney enterpreses,Kowloon,Tower Two. with respest to the locensed mateial specified in that agreement in cinnection with certain accessories products,Cheung sha wen plaza Unit805.,8&#47,macau and taiwan)durin the license term,inc.to enter into the license agreement effective as of 1 july 2007 with grF
华特迪士尼conpany (上海)有限公司是由迪士尼授权的enterpreses ,长沙文广场,并有这样的产品出售;楼。与respest向locensed mateial指定在该协议在cinnection与某些配件的产品,塔2 ,澳门和台湾) durin许可的任期在线翻译的, 833cheung长沙湾道, 8 &#47, inc,截至绿化普遍有限公司.unit805 , 香港亲爱的绿化uninersal有限公司, 这将证实.to进入许可协议有效,在中国人民共和国(不包括香港.,九龙
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英译汉-短文-gilbertrlugoThank you for your email. I was wondering too why you don'twrite to me either, How is your daughter? How are youxinxin?Yes my love I am working hard this is the end of the yearand I need to close so many accounts. But I always willhave time for you _百度作业帮
英译汉-短文-gilbertrlugoThank you for your email. I was wondering too why you don'twrite to me either, How is your daughter? How are youxinxin?Yes my love I am working hard this is the end of the yearand I need to close so many accounts. But I always willhave time for you and your daughter,ok.Are you dating any one now? if not , why not?Can you send me more pics of you? I love to see yourpics.lets start a nice and long lasting relationship and seewhere we will go from there,ok. I will cancell my profilewith cupid in few days. may be we can write each other moreand be in contact and maybe we can meet in person nextyear.ok.Looking forward to hear from you xinxin.I want you too.Love alway
谢谢你的电子邮件.我正在想你为什么不给我写信呢..你的女儿怎么样了?XINXIN(你的名字吧)你怎么样了呢?是的,我的爱.我现在工作很忙碌.现在是年底,有很多帐户需要关闭.但是我总是会有时间来配你和你的女儿(也许在文中是有时间写信给你们的意思).你现在有和别人约会吗?如果没有,为什么呢?你能发更多的照片给我吗,我想看到更多你的照片..我们可以现在开始一个长时间的恋爱,如果以后有问题以后再慢慢解决.好吗?几天后我就会把我在CUPID(应该是说一个恋爱的网站)的资料关掉...也许我们可以互相多写信,也许我们可以在明年见面,好吗?盼望你的回信,我也很想你,永远爱你的...
谢谢您的电子邮件。我想知道太为什么您给我不写或者, 怎么是您的女儿??? 您怎么样xinxin? 是我艰苦工作这的我的爱是年的目的并且我需要关闭许多帐户。但我总将有时间为您和您的女儿, 赞成。 您约会任何一个现在吗? 吗? 吗? 如果不是, 为什么不是? 您可以寄发我更多pics 您吗? 吗? 吗? 我爱看您的pics 。 让开始一个好和持久关系和看见何处我...

我要回帖

更多关于 my boss daughter 的文章

随机推荐