参考一些八上英语单词表,写一个寒假计划吧

谁能写00个单词以上的寒假计划英语作文单词越多越好300个单词以上 带汉语翻译_百度作业帮
谁能写00个单词以上的寒假计划英语作文单词越多越好300个单词以上 带汉语翻译
谁能写00个单词以上的寒假计划英语作文单词越多越好300个单词以上 带汉语翻译
January 15th,Sunny As the winter vacation is drawing near, I have a plan about my vacation. I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to study harder in order to get good grades in the following term. After finishing all my homework, I'm going to enjoy myself in the sea of knowledge. Reading must be a good idea. I'm going to keep fit at the same time. I'll get up eary in the morning everyday and play sports. I really love sports. Besides that, Eating a balanced diet is also good for my health. I'm going to help my mom and dad with the housework as well in the vacation.I'll learn to cook. As for travelling, I'm planning to go to Hainan. But whether going there or not will be decided on the weather.During the vacation,I'm going to learn more about history,as I'm really poor on it. So you see, I'll have a terrific vacation!
January 15th,Sunny As the winter vacation is drawing near, I have a plan about my vacation. I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to study harder in order to get good grades in the followi...One possible version: The summer holiday is coming. Our class have had a discussion about what to do during the holiday. Some are in favor of staying at home. They think it’s both convenient and comfortable. What’s more, they can save money for other purposes. But they will lose the chance of getting to know the outside world. However, others prefer to go out for traveling since it can increase their knowledge and broaden their horizons. But they will spend more money and meet some difficulties while traveling.In my opinion, it would be much better to stay at home, for I can do what I like, such as reading books, watching TV, and helping my parents with the housework.
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
暑假即将来临,你班同学讨论了假期计划,提出了不同看法。请根据提示写一篇有关讨论的英语短文,并谈谈你的看法。
花费少,舒适方便
不能亲身了解外界
增长知识,开阔眼界
花费多,旅途不便
来源:学年山西省大同市实验中学高二下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
暑假即将来临。你班同学讨论了假期计划,提出了不同看法。请根据提示写一篇有关讨论的英语短文,并谈谈你的看法。&优点缺点待在家中花费少,舒适方便不能亲身了解外界外出旅游增长见识,开阔眼界花费多,旅途不便&注意:1.&文章必须包括表中的全部内容,但不可逐条翻译。语义要连贯。2.&词数:100左右;首句已给出,不计入总词数。参考词汇:眼界— horizon(或view)The summer holiday is coming. Our class have had a discussion about what to do during the holiday.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年甘肃省甘谷县甘谷一中高二下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
书面表达(满分25分)暑假即将来临。你班同学讨论了假期的计划,提出了不同的看法。请根据提示写一篇有关讨论的英语短文,并谈谈你的看法。&优点缺点待在家中花费少;方便舒适不能亲身了解外界外出旅游增长见识;开阔眼界花费多;旅途不便;担心安全&
来源:江苏盐城中学高一下学期期末英语试题
题型:书面表达
高一生活就要结束,2011年的暑假即将来临。你班同学讨论了假期安排和计划,提出了不同看法。请根据表格写一篇有关讨论的英语短文,并谈谈你的看法。
参考词汇:眼界——horizon(或view)
花费少,舒适方便
不能亲身了解外界
增长见识,开阔眼界
花费多,旅途不便
要求: 1. 可以适当发挥,使行文连贯。
2. 短文必须包括所列要点。
3.字数120字左右。
The summer holiday is coming. Our class had a heated discussion
about what to do during the holiday.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________2012届钻石卡英语学习寒假计划――不考数学学员-基础加强阶段(二)[1]_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2012届钻石卡英语学习寒假计划――不考数学学员-基础加强阶段(二)[1]
参​考​下​吧​ ​让​想​考​研​的​孩​子​们
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢寒假快到了,你有什么打算吗?你计划要做什么事情?以The winter holiday为题写一个50个单词的英语作文_百度作业帮
寒假快到了,你有什么打算吗?你计划要做什么事情?以The winter holiday为题写一个50个单词的英语作文
寒假快到了,你有什么打算吗?你计划要做什么事情?以The winter holiday为题写一个50个单词的英语作文
楼上的同学你好,going to go to是一种错误的说法,可以直接使用going to就可以了.还有最高级一般实在有比较的情况下使用的,建议把best改成very much或者其他程度副词,还有read books can help me这句话有两个动词,应将read改为reading.study的s应该小写,chatting应改为chat.还有建议使用正常语序,衔接会更紧,建议使用一些连词
The winter holidayWinter holiday is coming,l want to do something different before.l am going to go to Qingdao,because there weather is very nice,l like Qingdao best.l plan to read more books,rea...
去做服务的呀
????我要写一篇英语作文
My winter vacation plan
During the winter holidays.I will get up at eight o'clock and I will have breakfast at half past eight .At nine o'clock,I will
go for a walk and go home at ten o'clo...写一个英语的寒假打算_百度作业帮
写一个英语的寒假打算
写一个英语的寒假打算
Winter vacation planWinter came, the old term has passed, the new semester is coming.During the holiday, although you can want to play and play, drowsy sleep. But I have been a the fifth grade students, play, sleep also should have degree, immediately faced the junior secondary schools, cannot learn to forget, so, I make a study plan restrain oneself:Every day at noon to write five happy winter vacation, a calligraphy.Afternoon to write a diary or notes, as well as three pages of math preview notes.Learning is the first, but don't forget your body. So I exercise program:Play table tennis every day fifty, skipping forty, fifty push-ups, sit-ups twenty.Playing football in ten, playing basketball for thirty minutes, went to the bookstore to read a book for an hour Lingsanshi minutes.This winter, I have a lot of shortcomings to correct, for example: I want to get rid of his bad habit of love in, and out of the comic book habit, otherwise it will make people laugh, one of the fifth grade students also naive to watch cartoons, try to correct the problems picky eaters.For the rest, I also developed a scheduleGet up at six thirty in the morning, before nine noon to complete homework, play computer, then in the afternoon and students play outdoors.About twelve points to go home to eat, watch TV, go to bed thirty minutes. To get up and write operations.Four in the afternoon to finish the homework, always read a book. Dinner at six, six thirty go to a bookstore or play with classmates, home about seven fifty.Sleep nine.Of these, I do.寒假打算寒假来临了,旧的学期已经过去了,新的学期即将到来.  在假期里,虽然可以想玩就玩、想睡就睡.但是我已是一名五年级学生了,玩、睡也要有度,马上面临升初中,不能把学习给忘了,所以,我还是制定个学习计划约束自己:  每天中午写五面欢乐寒假,一面练字.  下午写一篇日记或读书笔记,以及三页数学预习笔记.  学习是第一位,但不要忘记了自己的身体.因此我的锻炼计划如下:  每天打乒乓球五十个,跳绳四十个,俯卧撑五十个,仰卧起坐二十个.  踢足球十个,打篮球三十分钟,去书店看书一个小时零三十分钟.  这个寒假我还有很多缺点要改正,比如说:我要改掉自己爱插嘴的坏毛病,还有改掉看漫画书的恶习,否则会让人笑掉大牙,一个五年级的学生还幼稚地看漫画,尽量改正挑食的毛病.  为了劳逸结合,我还制定了个时间表  早上六点半起床,争取九点以前完成中午作业,再玩会儿电脑,然后下午户外和同学玩.  十二点左右回家吃饭,看会儿电视,上床睡觉三十分钟.起床写作业.  下午四点把作业写完,一直看书.六点吃饭,六点半去书店或和同学玩,七点五十左右回家.  九点睡觉.  以上这些,我争取做到.  

我要回帖

更多关于 英语单词 的文章

随机推荐