小学英语句型转换换

初中英语“句型转换”题归类与指导
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初中英语“句型转换”题归类与指导
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初中英语“句型转换”题归类与指导
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
初中英语“句型转换”题归类与指导&&& 每年的中考试卷中,“句型转换”题所占分值较大,是为了全面考查学生在初中阶段所学的词汇(同义或反义)、短语、句型和语法等方面的知识及其它的之间的灵活运用能力。
&&& Ⅰ.题型介绍
&&& 所谓“句型转换”就是先给一个完整的句子A,再根据括号内的要求(有时没有明确,须自己观察),在第二个句子B的空白处填上适当的词来完成的句型转换。
&&& Ⅱ.题型分类
&&& 从形式上看,有如下几种形式:①某一词或词组的转换;②词组与句子的转换;③同义句型的转换;④为纠正常犯语言错误而设计的题目。从内容上看,此题型涉及的面较广,主要有:①句子功能方面的转换。包括陈述句(肯定与否定)、四种题疑问句、祈使句、感叹句的转换;②句子结构方面的转换。即简单句、复合句、并列句之间的转换;③语态的转换。即主动语态与被动语态之间的转换;④常用句型与词汇手段的转换。
&&& Ⅲ.具体分类如下
&&& 一、陈述句与疑问句、祈使句、感叹句间的转换
&&& 1、陈述句中肯定句变为否定句,大部分是用not来改变谓语结构,但也有借用否定意义的词,如nothing, nobody, none, neither, little, few, never, hardly等,例如::
&&& A:Tom does well in maths.&&& B:Tom doesn’t do in maths.
&&& A:He has much to do.&&& B:He has nothing to do.
&&& A:All of my classmates like art.&&& B:None of my classmates likes art.
&&& 2、改为疑问句。根据上下句的结构和词的减少,来判断变为哪一种形式的疑问句。例如:
&&& A:My brother often has breakfast at school.&&& B: Does& your brother often& have& breakfast at school?
&&& A:Tom’s already weak in English.&&& B:Tom’s already weak in English, isn’t he ?
&&& A:The red light changes every two minutes.&&& B:How often does the red light change?
&&& 3、改为感叹句。根据所给的句子结构和单词的词性,来确定使用哪一种感叹句的形式,例如:
&&& A:This is an interesting book.&&& B:What an interesting book this is!&&& 或 How interesting this book is!
&&& 二、同义句转换。
&&& 根据上句,写出一个意思相同(或相近)的下句,此类形式繁多,内容复杂,涉及面广,归类如下:
&&& 1、同义词或词组之间的转换。(通常上下句时态保持一致)。
&&& 常见的同义词或词组有:(1)四个“花费”(spend―take―cost―take);(2)三个“到达”(get to―reach―arrive in/at);(3)四个“收到…来信”(hear from―get a letter from―receive a letter from―have a letter from);(4)两个“擅长于…”(be good at ―do well in);(5)两个“有空”(be free―have time);(6)三个“入睡”(go to sleep―get to sleep―fall asleep);(7)两个“玩得开心”(enjoy oneself―have a good time);(8)“给…打电话”(call sb―telephone sb―ring sb. a call―make a telephone to sb.)(9)“飞往…”(fly to…―go to…by air/plane)(10)“自学”(teach oneself―learn…by oneself)(11)在…方面帮助help…with…―help… (to)do…(12)在…差be weak in…―do badly in…(13)能/会…can―be able to(14)更喜欢…like…better than…―prefer…to…(15)充满了…be full of…―be filled with…(16)放弃干…give up doing…―stop doing…(17)不再… no longer―not …any longer(18)照顾/保管 take care of…―look after(19)展览 on show―on display(20)阻止…干…stop…from doing―keep/prevent…from doing…(21)由于 thanks to―because of…(22)举手hands up―put up one’s hands(23)最后,终于at last―in the end(24)与…不同 be different from…―be not the same as…(25)从…借入… borrow…from…―lend…to…(26)乘公汽/火车/的士 go to…by bus/train/taxi―take a bus /train/taxi to…(27)乘自行车去… go to…by bike―ride a bike to…(28)为…感到自豪 be proud of…―be the pride of…(29)步行去… walk to…―go to…on foot (30)独自地by oneself ―alone等。例如:
&&& A:The children had a good time in the park.&&& B:The children enjoyed themselves in the park.
&&& 2、同义句型之间的转化。常见的同义句型有①It seems that 从句→Somebody seems(to be)+adj/n& ②It’s kind of sb. to do…→Somebody is kind to do… ③What does…mean?→What do you mean by…? 或What’s the meaning of…?④There is something wrong with…→Something is wrong with… ⑤not…until…与when/after/before引导的时间状语从句的转换 ⑥What’s wrong with…?→What’s the matter with…?& ⑦How is…?→What’s…like…?⑧How do you like…?→What do you think of? ⑧It’s time that…→It’s time for sb. to do…⑨It’s said that…→People say that…⑩Can I help you? →What can I do for you?例如:
&& A:I went to bed after I finished my homework.&& B:I didn’t go to bed until I finished my homework.
&& 3、if引导的条件状语从句的转化。例如:
&&& A:If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, they’ll go to the park.&&& B:Unless it rains tomorrow, they’ll go to the park.
&&& A:If you don’t hurry, you’ll be late.&&& B:Hurry up, or you’ll be late.
&&& A:Fish can’t live if there is no water.&&& B:Fish can’t live without water.
&&& 4、现在完成时态中的一句多译。在现在完成时态中,结束性动词不能与时间段连用,必须改成相应的延续性动词。常见的动词转换有:buy―have, borrow―keep, die―be dead, open―be open, join―be in+组织/be a +成员, begin―be on, leave―be away from, close―be closed, arrive in/ get to/ come/go to―be in/at, finish―be over, go to sleep―be asleep,get up―be up.例如:The old man died five months ago.The old man has been dead since five months ago.The old man has been dead for five months.It’s five months since the old man died.Five months has passed since the old man died.
&&& 5、简单句与复合句之间的转换。
&&& ①含宾语从句的复合句与简单句的转换。例如:
&&& A:I saw they were playing football on the playground. &&& B:I saw them playing football on the playground.
&&& A:The teacher found that she was very clever.&&& B:The teacher found her very clever.
&&& A:He found that it was hard to learn English well.&&& B:He found it hard to learn English well.
&&& A:We are sure that we will win to first match.&&& B:We are sure to win to first match.
&&& 由疑问代词/副词引导的宾语从句可转化为“疑问句+不定式”结构。例如:
&&& A:Could you tell me how I can get to the railway station?&&& B:Could you tell me how to get to the railway station?
&&& A:We don’t know what we should do next.&&& B:We don’t know what to do next.
&&& ②由when/after/before/while/since/until引导的时间状语从句可转化为when/after/before/while/sine/until + doing…例如:
&&& A:They went home after they finished their work.&&& B:The went home after finishing their work.
&&& A:Mr Smith has taught English since he came to China.&&& B:Mr Smith has taught English since coming to China.
&&& When sb. +be+数词+years old→at the age of+岁数
&&& A:When he was twelve years old, Edison started writing his own newspaper.&&& B:At the age of twelve, Edison started writing his own newspaper.
&&& ③由so…that…引导的结果状语从句可转化为too…to do或…enough to do……例如:
&&& A:The box is so heavy that I can’t carry it.&&& B:The box is too heavy for me to carry.&&& 或:The box isn’t light enough for me to carry.
&&& A:The child is so old that he can go to school.&&& B:The child is old enough to go to school.
&&& ④由so that 引导的目的状语从句可转化为in order to do例如:
&&& A:My father got up early this morning so that he could catch the early bus.&&& B:My father got up early this morning in order to catch the early bus.
&&& ⑤由because 引导的原因状语从句可转化为because of…例如:
&&& A:We didn’t go to the park because it rained.&&& B:We didn’t go to the park because of the rain.
&&& ⑥定语从句可以转化为介词短语或分词短语。例如:
&&& A:The man who is on the bike is Jim.&&& B:The man on the bike is Jim.
&&& A:The man who is driving the red car is my boss.&&& B:The man driving the red car is my boss.
&&& A:The girl who is called Mary is my sister.&&& B:The girl called Mary is my sister.
&&& 6、用并列连词neither…nor;either…or…;both…and…;not only…but also…连句。例如:
&&& A:I haven’t seen a TV play for long, and Lily hasn’t either.&&& B:Neither I nor Lily has seen a TV play for long.
&&& A:Tom is good at maths, and he is good at French, too.&&& B:Tom is good at both maths and French.
&&& neither…nor…, either…or…和not only…but also…连接两个主语时,谓语动词依靠近它的主语而定,即“就近原则”,但是both…and用来连接两个主语时,谓语复数。
&&& 7、主动语与被动语态的互变。
&&& “主动”变“被动”实行“三变二不变”原则。“三变”即是主语,谓语和宾语的变化,“二不变”即时态不变,句式不变。例如:
&&& A:They make watches in the town.&&& B:Watches are made by them in the town.
&&& A:I can finish the work before eight.&&& B:The work can be finished(by me)before eight.
&&& A:Do they grow rice in South China?
&&& B:Is rice grown in South China?
&&& 注:使役性动词make或感观性动词see/watch/look at/hear/listen to/feel在主动语态中所带省to的不定式宾补变为被动语态时,必须加上to.
&&& A:I saw him take your umbrella.&&& B:He was seen to take your umbrella.
&&& 8、形容词、副词二级之间的转化,例如
&&& A:Chinese is the most important subject of all.&&& B:Chinese is more important than any other subject.
&&& A:This exercise is easier than the other two.&&& B:This exercise is the easiest of the three.
&&& Ⅵ.解题指导
&&& 要做好句型转换题,必须注意如下几点:
&&& 1、注重掌握教材中的基本句和同一句子英语的不同结构表达技巧。
&&& 2、弄清题意,明确题目考查点,了解题目所给句子与答句之间的关系。
&&& 3、注意从多角度,全方位考虑问题,突破难点,注意复查,看是否按要求完成了转换。
&&& 通过上述的归纳和指导,可以理清学生的“依章办事”的解题思路,养成“有条不紊”的解题习惯,培养多角度思维解题的能力,从而达到提高学习效率的目的。&文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?英语 句型转换1.Uncle LI bought a birthday cake for his son(改为一般疑问句) ____Uncle Li_______ a birthady cake for his son?2.Dale didn't say anuthing about this(改为同义句) Dale_____ ______about this 3.The mother feeds her baby milk_百度作业帮
英语 句型转换1.Uncle LI bought a birthday cake for his son(改为一般疑问句) ____Uncle Li_______ a birthady cake for his son?2.Dale didn't say anuthing about this(改为同义句) Dale_____ ______about this 3.The mother feeds her baby milk
英语 句型转换1.Uncle LI bought a birthday cake for his son(改为一般疑问句) ____Uncle Li_______ a birthady cake for his son?2.Dale didn't say anuthing about this(改为同义句) Dale_____ ______about this 3.The mother feeds her baby milk every day .(改为同义句) The mother ____the milk ____ her baby every day 4.Liu Ming went to the park with(his friend)last weekend.对括号部分提问 ——— ———— Liu Ming go to the park with last weenkend?
1,dose buy2,said nothing3,feeds to4,who did 希望对你有用
Did ....buysaid nothingfeeds ...towhom/who did&句型转换的答题技巧 星沙英语网
& | &| &| &| &|&&|&&|&&|&&| &|&&|& |
&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&教研 |&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&文章正文
句型转换的答题技巧
作者:佚名&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
句型转换的答题技巧张端祥&   句型转换是句子类别的转换。该题的目的在于检测学生运用各种句型的表达能力。要求学生对所学的句子结构和词形的变化做到概念清楚,运用准确。(一)&句型转换的解题应试技巧1.必须弄清原句的句型和意思以及判别改写后的句子是什么句型。[例1] The little girl was so tired that she couldn’t go farther.The little girl was ______ tired ______ go farther.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 通过分析,我们不难发现,该题是由复合句转换为简单句,可用too…to句型。[例2]& It took him two hours to do these exercises yesterday.He ______ two hours ______ these exercises yesterday.该句的句型是It takes sb sometime to do sth. 英语表达该意思的还有spend…on句型。[例3]& I must look after my sister well at home.I must ______ ______ ______ ______ my sister at home.根据我们所学过的同义词组,look after sb well相当于take good care of sb.[例4] They were tired, so they had a rest.They had a rest ______ they were tired.该句由并列句转换为复合句,可用because来连接,表示因果关系。[例5] He was too weak to carry the heavy box.He was ______ ______ ______ to carry the heavy box.很明显,这是两个简单句之间的转换,可用not strong enough来填空。2.要熟悉常用句型的转换规律。&& 从近年来的考题趋势来看,句型转换从单纯测试语法知识向改变句子结构填空,填词后使句意不变或与要求相符的方向发展。其中许多属于常用句型。可归纳如下:(1)&肯定句变为一般疑问句及否定句a.&变为一般疑问句时,系动词be、助动词或情态动词等置于主语之前。[例1]& He was so clever. ______ ______ so clever?.[例2] John felt happy at that time.______ John ______ happy at that time?[例3] We can fly to the moon one day.______ ______ fly to the moon one day?[例4] He used to be a history teacher.&&&&&& ______ ______ ______ be a history teacher?b.&变为否定句时,系动词、助动词或情态动词后加not。[例1]& The twins were happy to see their uncle.The twins ______ ______ to see their uncle.[例2] Mr. Smith works hard every day.Mr. Smith ______ ______ hard every day.[例3]& The doctors must help that people.The doctor _____ _____ that people.c.& 注意:如果肯定句中含有some,and,a lot of\lots of,already,too\also, both…and, everything\everyone\everybody, always等词(组),要变为any,or,much\many,yet, either, neither…nor, nothing\nobody, never。[例1] They had lots of friends in China.They _____ have ______ friends in China.[例2] I could dance and sing when I was five years old.I ______ dance ______ sing when I was five years old.d.& 否定前移[例] & He can make a model plane, I think. (否定句)I ______ think he ______ make a model plane.e.&一些特殊结构,变否定句时,在动词(词组)后直接加not。[例1] Mother told me to go to bed early last night.Mother told me ______ ______ go to bed early last night.[例2]& Let’s play basketball on the playground this afternoon.Let’s ______ ______ basketball on the playground.另外,还有ask sb (not) to do sth,Will you please (not) do sth,had better (not) do sth,try (not) to do sth, decide (not) to do sth等。(2)&对划线部分提问对划线部分提问是根据划线的内容提出一个特殊疑问句。即特殊疑问词+一般疑问句构成。a.&如划线部分是定语,它所修饰的词要跟随特殊疑问词移至句前。[例1]& This is Kate’s hat.______ ______ is this?[例2]& The man in the car is my father’s friend.______ ______ is ______ father’s friend?b.&划线部分如是谓语动词,应该用do的形式来取代。[例1]& They are looking for the boy in the city.______ are they ______ in the city?[例2]& Ann flew to Beijing last year.What _____ Ann ______ last year?c.&常见疑问词(组):what,what+名词(如what colour,what grade等),when,why,where,who(whom),which,whose,how,how+形容词\副词(如how long,how far,how often,how soon等)。要注意以上各种疑问词(组)的用法。(3)&改为反意疑问句&反意疑问句的前半句为陈述句,后半句为简短的一般疑问句,在改写当中,要注意:a.&前肯后否,前否后肯b.&人称、时态和数要保持一致c.&各种祈使句,反意疑问句的后半句都用will you,但Let’s…句用shall wed.&注意一些特殊词,如little,few,no,nothing,never, hardly等出现时,前半句表示否定的概念,后半句应用肯定形式。[例1]&& Class 3 were the winners in the race, ______ ______?[例2]  The man couldn’t climb up the tree, ______ ______?[例3]&& There is little water in the bottle, ______ ______?[例4]  Don’t tell him the bad news, ______ ______?另外,注意以下句子:&I am a student,______ ______?    What a kind girl, ______ ______?&&&&&&& How fast the boy runs, ______ ______?Not only you but also he can skate, ______ ______?I don’t think she will fail the exam, ______ ______?(4)&复合句变为简单句由复合句变为简单句时,一般都是将复合句中的从句改为不定式形式,或是介词短语的形式。比如so…that可以改写成too…to结构的简单句,但应注意to后面必须直接跟行为动词的原形。[例1]  He was so young that he can’t read.&&&&&&& He was ______ ______ ______ read.[例2]  We can’t live if there is no air or water.We can’t live ______ air or water.[例3]  I don’t know what I can do.&&&&&&& I don’t know ______ ______ do.(5)&特定词组、句型的特殊用法[例1]  What’s the matter, Granny?&&&&&&& ______ ______ with you, Granny?[例2]  Li Lei is the tallest in his class.&&&&&&& Li Lei is ______ than ______ ______ student in his class.(6)&同义句转换[例1]  Li Ping does well in English.&&&&&&& Li Ping _____ _____ _____ English.[例2]&& I can mend the bike. Li Lei can, too.&&&&&&& I can mend the bike, and _____ _____ Li Lei.[例3]&& You can’t take both the basketball and the football.&&&&&&& You can take ______ the basketball ______ the football.[例4]  Not all the answers are right.&&&&&&& ______ ______ the answers are right.[例5]  I hope you can look after the cat well.&&&&&&& I hope the cat can ______ ______ ______ ______ ______.[例6]  Be careful not to get lost.&&&&&&& Be careful not to ______ ______ ______.(7)&时态转换[例1]  We are going to help the farmers on the farm tomorrow. (用now改写)    We ______ ______ the farmers on the farm ______.[例2]&& His brother won’t do the shopping tomorrow. (改为一般现在时)    His brother _____ _____ the shopping on Sundays.&& (8)改为感叹句[例1] & The twins study Chinese very hard.&&&&&&&& _____ _____ the twins study Chinese![例2]  The weather was rather bad yesterday.&&&&&&&& ______ ______ ______ it was yesterday![例3]  The flowers are beautiful.&&&&&&&& ______ ______ ______ they are!&&&&&&&& ______ ______ ______ flowers are!(二)&做句型转换时应注意的几个问题首先应看清题意,分析句子结构,再按句子要求变换句型。1.注意时态。2.句子的成分不变。原句的句子在改变句型时仍不可缺少,否则句子不完整,但有一个例外,在陈述句改为感叹句时,要增加句子成分,感叹词what和how分别为按句子的要求而增加的定语或状语,句子其他成分不变。3.反复推敲,确保无误。改变后要看看意思是否与要求相符,有没有语法和习惯用法方面的错误。练习(略)
文章录入:wlsman&&&&责任编辑:xingsha&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
最新推荐文章
没有相关文章
  网友评论:(评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
Copyright && 星沙英语 All Rights Reserved 联系人王老师 Tel:8.&& 新浪微博请关注:
湖南长沙白泉中学英语组句式转换练习 小学语文句式转换 英语句式转换 句式转换ppt 句式 句式变换 语文句式..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 修改病句 的文章

随机推荐