Your article will be sent fminor revisionn as per the corrections you sent us shortly, however this

EntertainmentVideoLife & StyleSpiritualityOpinionsTVSportsTechnologyServicesCHENNAI: A special camp will be held at all the polling stations in Chennai from 9.30am to 5.30pm on October 10 (Sunday) for verification of names and other details on the electoral rolls and for enrolment.
The camp will be held as part of the Election Commission's efforts for the Special Summary Revision 2016. The Chennai Corporation published the draft electoral rolls for all the 16 assembly constituencies in the city earlier this week.
Voters can use this opportunity for inclusion, deletion, making corrections of particular entries and also for transposition within the assembly constituency on the electoral rolls by filing respective forms.
They can also register their claims online on the website, www.elections.tn.gov.in. The registration can also been done at all taluk offices and zonal offices of the Corporation of Chennai at Rs 10 per application.
The public have been requested to utilise the online services for an error-free enrolment.
A similar camp was conducted on September 20.
RELATEDRecommended By Colombia
From Around the WebMore From The Times of IndiaRecommended By Colombia
OR PROCEED WITHOUT REGISTRATIONShare on TwitterSIGN IN WITHFacebookGoogleEmailSort By:We have sent you a verification email. To verify, just follow the link in the message
Follow / Like us at
@timesofindiaMost PopularIslamic State on Thursday officially claimed responsibility for a gun and bomb assault in the centre of Jakarta earlier in the day that killed seven people, five of whom were attackers.Launching a fierce attack on the ruling Badal family in Punjab, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader and Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal
urged people to oust the Badals from power, saying the once progressive state was on the verge of ruin.Rajasthan chief minister Vasundhara Raje extended warm wishes to the people on the occasion of Makar Sankranti.From around the WebMore From The Times of IndiaRecommended By Colombia
Navbharat TimesFeatured Today In TravelFrom our Global PartnersHigh quality peer review should attract appreciation from all authors, irrespective of the nature of the review decision (i.e. Acceptance or Rejection). Some of the testimonials are presented here.
&........I was especially impressed by your rapid follow up on the difficulties with our manuscript and how your group was able to circumvent them. The peer review was excellent addressing significant problems within the manuscript, and of course your technical expertise is quite competent......... &
-William H.R. Langridge, Professor, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Center for Health Disparities and Molecular Medicine, 161, Mortensen Hall, Loma Linda, CA. USA, (By email. 11th May, 2012) []
&...I would like to mention that we are favorably surprised by the efficiency and formality of the peer-reviewed process. We feel this needs to be transmitted to our academic community.&
-Dr. Edward Cachay, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, California, USA (By email. 14th August, 2011) []
&I had a very pleasant experience with every stage of the publishing process with the British Journal of Medicine and Medical Science. I will venture to make the statement that &this is how it should be&&
-Dr. Alok K. Gupta, Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Louisiana State University System, USA, (By email, 27th June, 2012) []
&..I write to acknowledge and thank you for the quality of papers being published in the BJMMR. I feel very proud to be associated with your team of editors and professional staff.&
- Prof. William Ebomoyi, Department of Health Studies, Chicago State University, Chicago illinois, USA (By email. 1st August, 2011). []
&..publishing with SCIENCEDOMAIN international was perfect - quick editorial decision, rapid editing of the proofs and helpful communication!&
-Prof. Gerhard Hamilton, Ludwig Boltzmann Cluster of Translational Oncology, Vienna, Austria (By email. 1st August, 2011). []
&The publishing of paper with SDI was a pleasure for me. Most of all I am satisfied with really short rewieving time as well as short delay between paper acceptation and its publication. Thank you very much.&
-Dr. Jerzy Wielbo, Department of Genetics and Microbiology, Maria Curie-Sk&A&odowska University, Lublin, Poland (By email, 11th August, 2011) []
&...I just can not resist to share my deep positive impression I've got recently due to a very friendly, truly supportive and therefore efficient, assistance provided by the SDI IT Department employees in a course of the editorial peer-review processing of my article submitted to the British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research. Thus, I was given some very useful interactive References, exactly those ones suggested by one of the Reviewers. This alone has sa this also allowed making my work better argumented and stylistically improved. The last not least, all services provided by the BJMMR editorial office were prompt and perfectly clear! Thanks so much!!!&
-Prof. Marina A. Orlova, Department of Chemistry, Moscow State University, Russia. (By email, 12th July, 2011). []
&I was surprised by the unexpected expedition of editorial handling our manuscript that took around two months from receiving to publishing the manuscript.&
-Dr. Rong Shao, University of Massachusetts Amherst, 3601 Main St, Springfield, MA 01107, USA, (By email, 21st May, 2012) []
&My experience with the publication procedure was only positive. I am especially happy by your rapid publication.&
-Dr. Hilde Barsett, School of Pharmacy, University of Oslo, Norway, (By email, 27th June, 2012) []
&write to express my heart warming experience during the review process that ultimately led to the publication of my paper in the British Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. The process was positively critical and fast. I feel that other publishing houses should choose to adopt the no waiting time publishing strategy. Its efficient and quick. Once again thank you&
&Dr. F. O. Atanu, University of Reading, UK (By email, 17th March, 2011). []
&thank you for your quick and excellent handling of the manuscript..&
-Dr. Gerhard Hamilton, Ludwig Boltzmann Cluster of Translational Oncology, Vienna, Austria (By email, 19th July, 2011) []
&Dear&Chief&Editor, I express my sincere gratitude to you and reviewers for work in editing our article. All the comments we gratefully accepted and considered. I hope to further fruitful cooperation.&
-Dr. Renad Alyautdin, Chair of The Department of Pharmacology, I.M.Sechenov MSMU. Moscow, RUSSIA (By email, 20th July, 2011) []
&It was with great pleasure that I greeted the publication of our paper in JSRR. I really appreciate the speed and ease with which the review process was unrolled. The review process was very simple and the replies were early and constructive, which allowed me to appreciate the quality of my work and gave me confidence to myself. The quality of the review process has helped me to enrich myself by correcting some minor shortcomings of the manuscript, and also encouraged me to go further in my research. Again, innumerable thanks to the reviewers for time and effort devoted in my manuscript that has reached a satisfactory level for getting published in your prestigious journal. I also appreciated the dynamism and responsiveness of the editorial team. You did an outstanding job. I learned a lot with you. That made me happy to publish my paper in JSRR and see you soon.&
-Dr. Bintou Ouedraogo, Chemical engineering department, Montreal polytechnic school, QC, Canada, (By Email: 25 March, 2013) []
&I express my sincere gratitude to you and reviewers [of] our article. My experience with the publication procedure was only positive. Comments were clear and relevant, quick answers. I hope to further fruitful cooperation. It would be nice if this journal get its indexing in PubMed as mentioned in the &Abstracting & Indexing& section of the science domain web page.
- Dr. Lilija Kovalchuka, Riga Stradi&A&s University, Clinical Immunology and Immunogenetic laboratory, Latvia (By Email: 20 November, 2012) []
&It is a pleasure to publish paper in BMRJ. Handling &review procedure& is very impressive though took a bit long time but it gave us a chance to improve different aspects such as English and redundancy of words and other corrections. My specific suggestion for Science Domain journals and in particular to BMRJ is to show in the website of the online first articles (or uncorrected proofs) as other journals do along with doi number. This will help lot of researchers to update their CV or websites or other databases. Hope the editorial team will take appropriate action regarding this. Further it would be nice if this journal get its indexing in pubmed as mentioned in the &Abstracting & Indexing& section of the science domain web page&
-&Dr. Kanthi K. Kiran, Biochemistry Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, IIT Madras, Chennai, India (By Email, 03 Nov, 2012) []
&It has been very encouraging to publish our work in the European Journal of Medicinal Plants. We are very grateful for the kind and effective communication with the team that is in charge of managing the publication process. We are also very appreciative for the efficiency and speed in publishing our work. Our acknowledgments to the reviewers of our first version of the manuscript for their valuable suggestions and their commitment to evaluate its content in a short time.&
-Dr. M. P. Gonz&lez-Hern&ndez, Department of Crop Production, University of Santiago de Compostela, EPS, University Campus, 27002-Lugo, Spain.&(By Email: 04 March, 2013) []
&&We are very satisfied with the submission and publication of our article in a journal of Sciencedomain International (SDI), such as &British Journal of Pharmaceutical Research&. Indeed, the process of submission is very accessible and the evaluation of the paper, as well as the final version publication, was very fast. Furthermore, in my opinion, the analysis of the Reviewers was very consistent, contributing to the improvement of the final quality of our article. I really thank you for the whole process, which was very positive for the divulgation of our work.&
-Dr. Leonardo Marmo Moreira, Brazil (By email, 17th April, 2011). []
&Well, thanks for this fastest convenient management of my paper.&
- FAYE Bernard, CIRAD-ES, Campus international de Baillarguet, TA C/Dir B, Montpellier cedex, France (By Email, 7th October, 2012)
&I would like to acknowledge and mention the quick review of the manuscript, as well as, the short delay between paper acceptation and its publication that ultimately led to the publication of my paper in the British Journal of Education, Society & Behavioural Science. I would like to highlight the variety of topics and the international scope of the papers published in the BJESBS which is valuable and interesting for social science studies and research&
- Dr. Carmen L. Escribano, Developmental Psychology, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain (By Email, 06 October, 2012)
&we authors are very happy with the review process of sciencedomain International. Although it is a new publisher, their strict peer review process makes it competitive with other top publisher. I have published many papers in non ISI journal. But The experience I gained by publishing my paper in Sciencedomain is quite different. Their peer review style is very high standard and of qualitative compared to top most publishers. I expect this publisher will soon move ahead and find its place among the other top notch publishers. They have very high quality reviewers for proper judgment of the standard of the manuscript. Again they take less time for reviewing you paper and the difference of time in online publication and acceptance date is short. I am very much happy with their standard. In coming future I will send more papers to sciencedomain International.&
-Dr. Harekrushna Sutar, Metallurgical and Material Engineering Department, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, India,&(By Email: 03 March, 2013) []
&When I sent a premier manuscript to you. I was disappointed on its rejection as I thought the paper was a good one having taxed my time resource. Reluctantly I sent a second manuscript. This was accepted after review. Your review process was so rigorous, sometime irritating but I kept the spirit and pace. Today, I sincerely do not have any regrets associating with you. And I have gathered more experience to the kitty of writing. God bless you.&
-Dr. Uduma Felix, Department of Radiology, College of Health Sciences, University of Uyo, Nigeria.& (By Email: 25 March, 2013) []
&It was a wonderful experience publishing our article with you. I was particularly astonished and impressed at the quality of review given to our work and the quick responses to our mails by the editor. Reviewers comments were objective, constructive and very clear. I am grateful to your reviewers. I think indexing your journal in PubMed will be a good idea.&
-Dr. Jonah S. Aprioku, Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.& (By Email: 22 March, 2013) []
&Thank you for the fast review and quick publication of the article. The open review process was quite rigorous, interactive, positive, helpful and provided some new insights into work done. Overall it was a great pleasure and good learning experience.&
-Dr. M K Sudarshan, Department of Community Medicine, Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore, 560 070, India.& (By Email: 18 March, 2013) []
&Words can not express my joy on seeing our paper finally published on your high esteemed journal. Your peer-review standard and quick responsiveness was the source of encouragement in continuing the review process at a time when I was about to giving up. Your journal is really second to none by all standards. Keep it up.&
-Dr. C.N. Nwankwo, Department of Physics, University of Port Harcourt, P.M.B. 5323 Port Harcourt, Nigeria.&(By Email: 18 March, 2013) []
&Our sincere thanks and appreciation go to the editors of BJMMR for their meticulous work and timely decisions. We gratefully appreciate the rigorous review of the four referees who reviewed our manuscript which added much strength and validity to our research. We would like to re-submit to this respectable journal and we will definitely tell our colleagues to do the same thing.&
-Dr. N. S. Dar-Odeh, Professor, The University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan,&(By Email: 06 March, 2013) []
&We want to express our sincere gratitude to your entire management for your expertise and promptness in all stages of the publication, starting from the very first day we sent the paper to you for vetting and the very final day you published the paper. So far your peer review standard, technical support and responsiveness is second to none. We are indeed grateful and looking forward to more partnership with you in the nearest future. More grease to your elbow.&
-Dr. O. Audu, Nigerian Prison Service, Kaduna State Headquarters, Independence Way, Kaduna, Nigeria.& (By Email: 05 March, 2013) []
&Thanks so much for the instant reply, It looks perfect. Ii am proud to publish with your journal.&
-Dr. Ayman El-Menyar, Department of clinical medicine, Weill Cornell Medical School, Qatar. and Clinical research, Trauma section, Hamad General Hospital, Qatar. and Cardiology unit, Ahmed Maher Teaching Hospital, Cairo, Egypt.& (By Email: 01 March, 2013) []
&Thank you for your support and publication of my article. In future I will again submit my research paper for the publication of your reputed journal. Once again thanks a lot.&
-Dr. Subrata Kr. Mandal, CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur, West Bengal, India.&(By Email: 28 February, 2013) []
&On behalf of all authors I am very grateful to SDI journals that ultimately publish our paper. I am very impressed with the work of the editorial team who work professionally, quickly and very helpful during the editorial process. It is very valuable experience knowing our research work was reviewed by the expert reviewers, the famous scientist in the research area that made improving our paper. SDI enforces very strict editing process to maintain the quality of their journals. Hope SDI journals get a high impact factor.
I would also like to ask if I would get a hard copy of AJEA volume-3 issue-1, and how to get subscription for individuals. Again, many thanks for your technical support and guide.&
-Dr. Makhziah, Agrotechnology Department, University of Pembangunan Nasional Veteran East Java, Jl. Raya Rungkut Madya, Surabaya, Indonesia.&(By Email: 28 February, 2013) []
&Your journal is wonderful, strict but good. I will recommend it to other people.&
-Dr. Matthew oluwamukomi Oluwamukomi, Department of Food Science and Technology, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria.& (By Email: 20 February, 2013) []
&Thank you for the information and for your help. I was very satisfied with the speed of response, providing all the necessary information and also with the quality of the reviews. Some points really helped to improve my work and I really appreciate that. Hope I can publish with SDI again in the future. &
-Dr. Lukas Pavelek, Department of Health, University of Trnava and Social Work, Slovakia.& (By Email: 19 February, 2013) []
&I am very pleased to see our manuscript published in BJMMR. I am impressed with the efficient and kind supportive staff. The reviewers were very supportive, encouraging and helped me to improve my work presentation. Today, when I see my final published manuscript and the one I sent earlier, I can make a stark difference in the quality and presentation of the manuscript. Also, some important relevant references pointed out to me by them has given me an in depth understanding of the subject. I thank all the reviewers for their valuable inputs and making the manuscript reach a satisfactory level for publication.
On behalf of all the authors, I thank the editors and the entire team of BJMMR for making this journey of manuscript publication a smooth sail to the final destination. Thank you all. &
-Dr. Abdul Samad Aziz, Department of Biochemistry, Grant Medical College and Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Byculla, Mumbai, India.& (By Email: 18 February, 2013) []
&I express my sincere gratitude to you and reviewers of my article. My experience with BBJ were positive. Comments of most reviewers were clear and relevant. Editors' responses were very quick. I hope to further my experience with this journal.&
-Dr. Claude Ahouangninou, Institut des Sciences Biom&dicales Appliqu&es, Universit& d&Abomey-Calavi, Benin,& (By Email: 15 February, 2013) []
&I was almost discouraged initially with some spate of comments by one of the reviewers of my last manuscript published in January. At any rate, I appreciate the constructive criticism of the editorial board in improving the quality of the manuscript. In fact it was a rigorous review for me based on some suggestions pointed out to make it acceptable for international audience. I still encourage you to keep it up so that your journal can be listed in the Science Citation Index Expanded for reputable journals (ISI series). I will still make further contribution in this context if I have the opportunity.&
- Dr. A. O. Ajayi, Department of Microbiology, Adekunle Ajasin University. Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria.&(By Email: 12 February, 2013) []
&It was great experience to me to have a publication in your esteemed journal i.e., International Research Journal of Pure and Applied chemistry. It is really very fast review process with good technical support and responsiveness. This journal is needed now a day because of its fast and good standard of publication. Actually it was very late with the other journals to have publications at right time. I felt happy and good with this esteemed journal because my work was published at the right time.&
- Dr. U. Sujana Kumari, Department of Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, 530003, India.&(By Email: 11 February, 2013) []
&Thanks a lot for your mail. It has been observed that my paper has been reviewed by more than four reviewers. It indicates that this is one of the best journal in the world. So I feel proud to publish my paper to your journal. I request to the management of this journal that please publish peer work with free of cost. Although You have done so for my paper.&
- Dr. Kh. Abdul Maleque, Professor of Mathematics, American International University-Bangladesh, House-23, 17, Kamal Ataturk avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh. (By Email: 10 February, 2013) []
&It is a pleasure to publish paper in BMRJ. Handling &review procedure& is very impressive. It gave us a chance to improve different aspects such as English and redundancy of words and other corrections. My specific suggestion for Science Domain journals and in particular to BMRJ is to show in the website of the online first articles (or uncorrected proofs) as other journals do along with doi number. This will help lot of researchers to update their CV or websites or other databases. Hope the editorial team will take appropriate action regarding this. Further it would be nice if this journal get its indexing in pubmed and ISI as mentioned in the &Abstracting & Indexing& section of the science domain web page.&
- Dr. Saiqa Andleeb, Department of Zoology, University of AJ&K, Muzaffarabad, Pakistan. (By Email: 08 February, 2013) []
&I am so glad to hear the good news. Thank you for the invaluable help, advice, and morale support provided by SDi team throughout the journey to publish my paper in SDi journal.&
- Dr. Nyet Moi Siew, School of Education and Social Development, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Sabah, Malaysia. (By Email: 05 February, 2013) []
&I am happy about the publication. it comes out so soon. I couldn't believe it. the British Journal of Economics, management and trade will continue to grow and stands a test of time. I will forward your website to my colleagues in economics and development studies. Once thanks.&
- Dr. Onwuka Kevin Odulukwe, Department of Economics, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria. (By Email: 05 February, 2013) []
&Your Journal is excellent. I appreciate your courtesy which is highly commendable. The reviewers' comments are brilliant and the publication processes are without question. More grease to your elbows!&
- Dr. W. Obeng-Denteh, Rev., Department of Mathematics, College of Science, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Kumasi, Ghana (By Email: 24 January, 2013) []
&Publishing an extensive review of &zero energy intelligent buildings& in SDI (British Journal of Environment and Climate Change, BJECC) was a great experience and accordingly, we would like to express our deep gratitude to the editor-in-chief of BJECC, Prof. Dr. Ni-Bin Chang and the editorial team, for their efficient contribution, particularly for the quick review and publication process.&
- Dr. AmirHosein GhaffarianHoseini, Faculty of Architecture and Built Environment (FABE), Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, Malaysia, (By Email: 19 January, 2013) []
&Thanks to you and to all SCIENCEDOMAIN international Team work, hoping for continuous co operation in the nearest future, please accept my best regards.&
- Dr. Atif Elsadig Idris, Department of Agronomy, College of Agricultural Studies, Sudan University of Science and Technology, Sudan
(By Email: 06 January, 2013) []
&I feel immense pleasure viewing our paper ultimately published in AJEA . Thanks a lot on behalf of all the authors. During this course of journey, I have acquired much better experience. First of all, I am grateful to the SDI- team/body who gave me an early reply of all of my queries.The peer review system simultaneously enabled me to assess the quality of my work and in the process encouraged me to proceed further with my research work and at the same time the system helped me to enrich myself by pointing out some of the minor loopholes of my manuscript. Again, innumerable thanks to the Reviewers who helped my manuscript reach the satisfactory level for getting published in your esteemed Journal which will give, I hope, a new dimension to my research before the whole world.&
- Dr. Ashim Chakravorty, Department of Botany, University of Kalyani, India (By Email: 20 December, 2012) []
&The review process was really very straight forward and to the point. There were many technical discrepancies which the expert reviewers pointed out and of course they made it streamlined. The other thing which I might appreciate is the responsiveness of the editorial staff. I got very quick and in time response for my queries the same day I made them. We look forward to have more research work published with American Journal of Experimental Agriculture.&
- Dr. Mohammad Tahir, Sugar Crops Research Institute, Pakistan (By Email: 20 December, 2012) []
&Dear Editor, This is to acknowledge the receipt of this mail and to state that the efforts put into improving the manuscript by all reviewers are appreciated. The final decision on the manuscript is accepted and taken in good faith. Hope to send in another manuscript in future.&
(Reaction of author after receipt of 'REJECT' decision)
-&Dr. Oyedunni Arulogun, Department of Health Promotion and Education, University of Ibadan, Nigeria (By Email, 02 Nov, 2012)
&SDI has introduced a thorough bred publishing in an extremely fast manner with excellent and transparent peer review process. This has certainly raised the bar in high quality scientific publications...&
- A. M. Umar, Energy Commission of Nigeria, Abuja, (By Email, 19 July, 2012) []
&Dear Editor, It is depressive and discouraging. However, thanks for your scholarly review. However, having taking note of your points and based on our keen desire in partnering with you, can we re-send the corrected version for a second consideration. Thank you for your response.&&
-Dr Uduma, F U, College Of Health Sciences, University Of Uyo, Nigeria (By Email, 07 July, 2012)
&Thank you for taking time to review our work. Even though the work was rejected, we are grateful since it's an academic exercise. We shall keep in touch with some other manuscript soon.&
-Dr. Lebe A. Nnanna, Department of Physics/Electronics, Abia State Polytechnic, Nigeria (By Email: 7th July, 2012)
&I think i did all my best to include some explanations in the article. The rejection has been taken in good faith.&
- Adediji Johnson.F, Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Nigeria, (By email, 25th June, 2012)
&Dear Editor, I am grateful for the comments received on the rejected article . it is my belief that the comments will make me a better researcher . thanks&
-Dr. S.H.GARBA, College of Medical Sciences, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria& (By Email, 26th May, 2012)
&Thank you for your email of February 28, 2012, rejecting my manuscript 2012/BJAST/1079. Your editorial comments have been found very helpful....&
(Reaction of author after receipt of 'REJECT' decision)&
-Dr Ette Harrison Etuk, Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Nigeria (By Email, 21st May, 2012)
&First of all I appreciate rapid evaluation process of your journal. I would like to thank for the reviewers for spending their valuable time to review the manuscript. I greatly appreciate their comments and those comments are very useful to improve the quality of my manuscript....&
-Dr. L. W. Somathilake, University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka (By email, 14th May, 2012)
&This is the first time I have sent an article to an non ISI journal. The reviewing was fair and sent in due time. Otherwise I have no complaints.&
-Dr. Ali Dalloul, Facult& de M&decine, Nancy Universit&, 54511, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France (By email. 2nd May, 2012) []
&Thank you for your kind email and operated suggestions. I knew that paper submitted to journal did have three responses: Accepted, To be revised and Rejected. Unfortunately our paper has been rejected. I will take into account all reviewer remarks and suggestions as you told in your email for improving the paper English and its other parts quality and submit it to another journal. Certainly, I will submit other papers in SDI Journals.&
- Prof. Fr&d&ric OUATTARA, Universit& de Koudougou, Burkina Faso (Now, visiting scientist at HAO- NCAR Boulder, CO USA), (By email. 27th April, 2012)&
&I am pleased to discuss that the overall process of publication which I had been undergone with BJMCS was really amazing and the time from the submission till publication was an astonishing experience for me.&
&Prof. S. Kumar, India (By email, 1st March, 2011). []
&&I am very satisfied with Sciencedomain. The evaluation process and publication was faster. It is very important in an international Journal. I can visualize only success for PRRI.&
-Prof. Jos& Alberto Duarte Moller, Mexico (By email, 9th May, 2011). []
AND MANY MORE....................
Please enable JavaScript to view the
We are delighted to inform that famous indexing organization SCOPUS (from Elsevier) selected &A...
We are delighted to inform that&Index Copernicus&(a leading indexing organization from Pol...
SDI is happy to announce that all our journals are now permanently archived in Journal Repository (J...
We are delighted to inform that&Index Copernicus&(a leading indexing organization ...
We are delighted to announce (as of 04/01/2016) that&British Journal of Medicine and Medical Re...
As of 2014, total 25,064 journals are competing in World market of journal publication. In 2011, tot...
Number of submission: 22181 (Total&up to Sept, 2015)
Number of published paper: 10949&n...
We are delighted to inform that Index Medicus (IMSEAR) has selected following 15 SDI journals for in...
SCIENCEDOMAIN international is pleased to announce that it has received 5844 submissions in 2013, ac...
As per a recent report (Link) of Science journal (present Impact factor 31), one of our journal (Bri...

我要回帖

更多关于 the corrections 的文章

随机推荐