英语填空题在线解答空

英语填空Hi Ann,Well,I am in London again and I ______(have) a wonderful time here.I _________(stay) at the Crown Hotel,which is great-actually,it______(be)where I________(stay)when I________(come)here two years ago.So far,I_________(be)to a coupl_百度作业帮
英语填空Hi Ann,Well,I am in London again and I ______(have) a wonderful time here.I _________(stay) at the Crown Hotel,which is great-actually,it______(be)where I________(stay)when I________(come)here two years ago.So far,I_________(be)to a coupl
英语填空Hi Ann,Well,I am in London again and I ______(have) a wonderful time here.I _________(stay) at the Crown Hotel,which is great-actually,it______(be)where I________(stay)when I________(come)here two years ago.So far,I_________(be)to a couple of museums and galleries,and of course I________(have)loads to eat and drink.They really _______(know)how to cook in London.I_________(be )back this weekend.I__________(call)you when I get back .
have hadstayisstayedcamehave beenhave hadknowwill bewill call英语填空_百度知道
19. How many _______ (lesson) do you ______(have) in the morning?20. My parents ________ (get ) up at 6:30, my sister _________ (get ) up at 6:40.And I_________ (get ) up at about 6:00 everyday21. Is she_______ (do) her homework at home? Yes, she _______ (be).22. Mike’s sister ________ (cook) nice food. I _______ (like) eating it very much23. Do you _______ (have)any _______ (hobby)? Yes, I _______ (do).24. _______ (do) your father_______ (watch) TV in the evening? No, he_______ (not).25. This is Helen _______ (speak).26. Tom usually_______ (play) football after school.27. Are these your ______ (stamp) ? No, they’re _______ (YangLing28. He _______ (live) in a small town near Nanjing.29. Pingping_______ _______ (write) an e-mail to his friend now.30. What_______ (do) Nancy usually_______ (do)? She usually_______ (grow) flowers in the evening31. Yumi is a _______ ( Japan )gir32. Can you ______(come) and ______(help) ________(I)with _____(I) Maths33. Children’s Day is _____(come), our parents would like _______(buy)things for ______(we)34. He is_______ (write) an e-mail to his father.35. I like_______ (cook) and_______ (grow) flowers.36. We _______ (study) English, Chinese, Maths, Science and Art at school37. I ____(be) late. Don’t ___ (be ) late again.38. Look, the bus ____________ (come). 39. My father can ____ (ride) a horse.40. Look! ________your father __________ ( make) model ships over there41. The students would like __________ (play )football after class.42. What can you _____ (do )? I can _____ (run). But I ________(skate ) now.43.What lessons _____(do) he ____(have) in the morning? He ____( have )four.44. I ______ (go ) to school by bus, and he ______(go) to school by bike.45. _______ she often _______ (write) to you ? Yes, she _______(do)46. Who ________ (sing) beautifully in your class? Jim47. The _______ (butterfly ) are dancing in the flowers . I like __________ very much48. Oh,There ____ (be) many pears in the box. ______ (be) they your pears? No, they _____49 Who______(be) on duty today50.Where_______ (be) my gloves? They________ (be) there just now. I can’t find_______ (it)
提问者采纳
lessons haveget gets getdoing iscooks likehave hobbies dodoes watch doesn'tspeakingplaysstamps YangLing‘slivesis writingdoes do growsjapanesecome help me mycoming to buy uswritingcooking growingstudyam beis comingrideis makingto playdo run can't skatedoes have hasgo goesdoes write doessingsbutterflies themare are aren'tisare are them注意写
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
19. How many
(lessons) do you (have) in the morning?
20. My parents (get ) up at 6:30, my sister (gets) up at 6:40.And I (get ) up at about 6:00 everyday
21. Is she (doing) her homework at home? Yes, she (is).
22. Mike’s sister (cooks) nice food. I (like) eating it very much
23. Do you (have) any (hobby)? Yes, I (do).
24. (Does) your father (watch) TV in the evening? No, he (doesn't).
25. This is Helen (speaking).
26. Tom usually (plays) football after school.
27. Are these your (stamps) ? No, they’re
(YangLing‘s)
28. He (lives) in a small town near Nanjing.
29. Pingping
(is) (writing) an e-mail to his friend now.
30. What (does) Nancy...
haveget gets getdoing iscooks likehave hobbies doDoes watch doesn'tspeakingplaysstamps YangLing'slives is writingdoes do growsJapanese come help me mycoming buying uswitingcooking growingstudyam beis comingrideIs makingto play do
skatingdoes
goesDoes write does singsbutterflies
themare are aren'tisare were them
19. How many _lessons_ (lesson) do you ______(have) in the morning?
20. My parents ________ (get ) up at 6:30, my sister __gets___ (get ) up at 6:40.And I_____ (get ) up at about 6:00 everyday
21. Is she__doing__ (do) her homework at home? Yes, she _is doing_ (be).
22. Mike’s sister _cooks__ (cook) nice food. I _______ (like) eating it very much
23. Do you _______ (have)any _______ (hobby)? Yes, I _______ (do).
24. _does__ (do) your father_______ (watch) TV in the evening? No, he__does not_ (not).
25. This is Helen _speaking_ (speak).
26. Tom usually_plays__ (play) football after school.
27. Are these your _stamps_ (stamp) ? No, they’re _Yang...
19. How many _lessons______ (lesson) do you ___have___(have) in the morning?
20. My parents _____get___ (get ) up at 6:30, my sister ___gets______ (get ) up at 6:40.And I_____get____ (get ) up at about 6:00 everyday
21. Is she____doing___ (do) her homework at home? Yes, she __is_____ (be).
22. Mike’s sister ___is cooking_____ (cook) nice food. I __like_____ (like) eating it very much
23. Do you ______have_ (have)any _hobbies__ (hobby)? Yes, I _do______ (do).
24. _Does_____ (do) your father_watch_____ (watch) TV in the evening? No, he does
not_______ (not).
25. This is Helen _____spaeking__ (speak).
26. Tom usually__plays_____ (play) football a...
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教几道英语填空题1、this is the hotel ____i like to stay.A:in which B:at which C:to which D:at that为什么不是D?which 和that我还是有点分不清2、______impossible to make a living in real estate,nancy added insurance as a side l_百度作业帮
请教几道英语填空题1、this is the hotel ____i like to stay.A:in which B:at which C:to which D:at that为什么不是D?which 和that我还是有点分不清2、______impossible to make a living in real estate,nancy added insurance as a side l
请教几道英语填空题1、this is the hotel ____i like to stay.A:in which B:at which C:to which D:at that为什么不是D?which 和that我还是有点分不清2、______impossible to make a living in real estate,nancy added insurance as a side line.A:it's being B:its being C:it is D:it being为什么是D?我选的是C3、The secret agent kept looking back because he was afraid of _____.A:followed B:being followed C:having followed D:having been followed这题being的作用是什么?谓语动词吗?4、the mother flatly rejected my suggestion that she _____her daughter the next week.A:meet B:would meet C:met D:had met这题我选的B,前面是一般过去式,后面不是也要一般过去吗?5、______is often the case,workers have over fulfilled their work program.A:which B:it C:that D:As我选的C,正确答案是D6、the boy would do everything but _____his fault.A:to admit B:admitting C:admit D:would admit我选的A,承认错误不是表目的么7、your mother told me that you overslept this morning,_______?A:didn't she B:didn't you C:did she D:did you 为什么不是did you?如何区分?8、_______,he felt tired out after the long journey for eight hours.A:strong he is B:the stronger he is C:strong man that he is D:for he is strong.9、she ____ be ill because i saw her playing tennis just now.A:can't B:couldn't C:mustn't D:may not为什么答案不是C?
1.in which 相当于where,at that 貌似不搭配吧;2,句中有逗号说明前面不是句子,而是状语,所以选D;3不是,首先be afraid of 后接动词ing,然后是被跟,所以用了被动语态,即be是表被动的;4,suggest,suggestion等词出现时注意是不是要用虚拟语气;5,这个是固定搭配,记着吧,注意积累,本句中As作从句的主语;6,答案是C吧,but后要用动词原形的;7,这个多找一些反义疑问句比对比对就好了,有的是否定主句,有的是否定后面的从句;8,这个是倒装句,形容词放在句前要倒装;9,c的意思是禁止,表否定推测用can't.鉴于你问的问题,强烈推荐我高三时用的一本资料书,星火英语语法书,高中班版的.还有疑问欢迎继续提出.加油,
(1)that 不能与介词连用,此句子是一个定语从句,in which还可以=where
(2)由于没有相应的连词,所以应用非谓语结构
(3)介词 后跟动名词 ,有因为应为被动形式
(4)我会选择B,表将来
(5)句子是非限制定语从句
,只能用which和as,但位于句首时只能用as
don everything
do everything
sth 是一个固定结构,有do之后,后面的but之后不能跟to,但如果没有就可以,例如,have no choice
sth.,所以,我不赞成but后不跟to,
我自己也是高三的一个学生,希望你有一个好成绩英语填空_百度知道
提问者采纳
1 put off setting up2 have donated, cheer them up3 interests and hobbies4 am similiar to,
care about5 good at
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
延期设立俱乐部:they
will put off building the club.我捐赠些书给些怜孩使振作起:We had donated some books to the poor children to cheer them up.阅读听音乐玩电脑游戏我兴趣:reading,listening to music and playing computer games are my hobbies and interests.我相似都乐意关I am similar with him. we both care for others.汤姆擅画画:Tom is good at drawing pictures.请采纳我答案并且给我加、财富值啊花费我间
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 语法填空 的文章

随机推荐