请给我五星好评 英语给好评

怎样擀面条的英语作文,60~70词左右,给好评!!!_百度知道
怎样擀面条的英语作文,60~70词左右,给好评!!!
提问者采纳
1. make a dough mix flour (all purpose white or wheat), egg, water, salt, oil in a bowl and start kneading 2.roll out the dough as flat as possible and make a rectangular-shape sheet 3. use slightly floured knife to cut the sheet into thin strips that's home made noodle
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译朋友要开英语淘宝 但是水平有限 1.凡在本店一次性购物满100美元,就可获得10美元优惠,上不封顶,可依次叠加.2.您收到货之后,对商品满意,请给我们5星好评,凡给好评并留言的顾客,享_百度作业帮
英语翻译朋友要开英语淘宝 但是水平有限 1.凡在本店一次性购物满100美元,就可获得10美元优惠,上不封顶,可依次叠加.2.您收到货之后,对商品满意,请给我们5星好评,凡给好评并留言的顾客,享
英语翻译朋友要开英语淘宝 但是水平有限 1.凡在本店一次性购物满100美元,就可获得10美元优惠,上不封顶,可依次叠加.2.您收到货之后,对商品满意,请给我们5星好评,凡给好评并留言的顾客,享受下次消费优惠2美元,好评优惠可叠加.如果有售后问题,请先和我们联系,我们帮您解决,请不要立即给差评(1到2个星),
参考如下:1 You will get a $10 dollar off when you spend $100 here in one purchase,and 20 off for 200,and so on.2 If you're satisfied with our products after receiving them,please give us five stars in your comment and then you'll get another $2 off in your next purchase.More five-star comments,more $2 offs.If you've any problem after receiving the products,please contact us first and we'll try our best to help you,don't give us a bad comment directly which is expressed by one or two stars.Thanks.百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答
1. Anyone shopping at or above 100 dollars can get 10 dollars off. No upper limit for single comsumption, but privilege can be piled up by time.
2. Please give 5-star feedback if you are sa...
1 and in the one-time shopping with $100, you will receive a $10 discount, don't plugged, can in turn stack.2. After you receive our goods, goods satisfactory, please give us five star high prais...
1,Any customer who do shopping in our store up to $100 will receive a $10 discount. For more than $100, one more $10 discount for each addional $100.2,Please give us 5-star credit if you're satis...英语改错题给好评_百度知道
英语改错题给好评
提问者采纳
Last Friday, Li Lin got up to do his homework after 10:30 in the dormitory. Feeling tired, Li Hua went to bed immediately. However, he couln't fall asleep for lights on. He got so angry that he complained about Li Lin's selfishness. Neither of them would give in and a quarrel happened. While they were quarreling, I tried to calm them down, saying we should care about others. They realized their faults and made up finally. You know, we share the same dorimitory and everyone is part of the big family. Whenever we face any problem, we should learn to understand each other. Only when we think more others can we get along well.
你直接把错的和改正后的发过来就行了
你直接给我发答案
stayed -& gotdoing -& to doFeel -& Feelingsuch -& soNone -& Neitherwas happened -& happenedfinal -& finallybut -& andwhen -& ifothers we -& others ^can we
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁who is your hero/heroine? 用英文回答,在线等,给好评!_百度知道
who is your hero/heroine? 用英文回答,在线等,给好评!
我有更好的答案
My father is my hero.He raised me, encourged me ,and gave me the right direction of my life. He has intelligence because he helped save maths promblems,and the stoppage of eletronic devices.I wanted to be someone like him in the future.够 够编点
my father!!
谁是你的男神/女神
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
hero的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁回答英语问题给好评_百度知道
回答英语问题给好评
提问者采纳
1 Can you2 Do you have a small mouth?
Yes, I do.3 Tom has a long neck.4 That girl has a wide mouth.5 They have round faces.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Can IDo have ;Yes doTom hasThat girl has a wide mouth.They have a round face .
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 获得好评 英语 的文章

随机推荐