求一篇英语高中生寒假总结结 高中,300个单词以上

你现在的位置 : &
关于寒假的英语作文:我的寒假生活
  《关于寒假的英语作文:我的寒假生活》由英语网整理,供大家参考使用。
  My winter holiday is very dull. I stay at home for most of time. sometimes I visit my friends and play basketball with them. sometimes we go shopping.
  One day, we go to the kfc. We have hamburgers, chicken coke and french fries. We have sore throats. We go home and have a rest. then we feel better. We go and play computer games! how mad we are!
  This is the only thing i can talk about in the holiday.
  推荐阅读:
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐写一篇游记记述john一家人的假期生活的英语作文,不少于50个单词_百度知道
写一篇游记记述john一家人的假期生活的英语作文,不少于50个单词
parents went to Beijing tour.In the evening. Imposing Great Wall stretches for thousands of miles.In the morning,they take a bus to the Badaling, happily embark on return journey, and then boarded the go, we had lunch, feel the ancient wisdom and hard work:30 pm, and then went to the supermarketOn a winter vacation
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求高一寒假英语日记,带翻译,100词左右,跪求啊!!!!_英语日记吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,175贴子:
跪求高一寒假英语日记,带翻译,100词左右,跪求啊!!!!
先谢谢各位了,我要10篇
UnIon字幕组长期从事吸...
Here I come. 貌似没YY...
转载自@K-Day韩流资讯站...
男神镇楼 督促甩肉
the Journal of the Two...
《欧陆风云4:黄金之国...
逗比—→成熟的蜕变! 今...
如题,14日更新日志
Today is New Year.My parents and I went to visit the grandparents. They are very busy. Then my brother and sister play the game. At night, we are a reunion dinner and fireworks, very happy! 8:00, and we also saw with Spring Festival!Happy New Year!
我也在找日记
嗯哪嗯哪,日记啊
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴关于寒假的英语作文一篇有三个要求:1:Where were you in the winter vacation?2:How was the weather there?3:What did you do there?单词要60个以上_百度作业帮
关于寒假的英语作文一篇有三个要求:1:Where were you in the winter vacation?2:How was the weather there?3:What did you do there?单词要60个以上
关于寒假的英语作文一篇有三个要求:1:Where were you in the winter vacation?2:How was the weather there?3:What did you do there?单词要60个以上
winter vacationI had a good time during the winter vacation.I went to the oldhome with my parents to visit my grandparents.when we got there,my grandmother is making dinner meals.A few days past,Spring Festival was coming,today the weather is very cold.We ate tangyuan at morning.I played firecrackers that day with my father.I had a great experiment at the oldhome.在这个寒假期间我过得很愉快,我和我的父母回老家看望我的祖父母,当我到家的时候我的奶奶正在做晚饭,几天过去了,春节到了,这天天很冷,我早晨吃了汤圆,和我的爸爸放鞭炮,我在老家有一个愉快的经历.都是自己写的,若有一点语法错误请见谅
How time flies, the winter vacation has already finished. In the past one month, i was staying with my parents and enjoying the spring festival in my hometown. My parents and i went to visit our relat...
我想现在不用了吧我想把初中到高中的英语单词背完一天100多个,这个寒假能背完吗 求好方法 感谢_百度作业帮
我想把初中到高中的英语单词背完一天100多个,这个寒假能背完吗 求好方法 感谢
我想把初中到高中的英语单词背完一天100多个,这个寒假能背完吗 求好方法 感谢
先将语法掌握,再将常用固定词组记住,这样可以相互关联,如果单独记单词,可能你能记住,但过后就忘记.因为没有积累沉淀下来.语法就是组词造句的规则,是骨架和灵魂.没有框架,单词都是零碎的.平时多读点《英语广场》吧!

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语必修一单词表 的文章

随机推荐