您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'介绍自己最近状况的英语小作文30字数限制_百度知道
介绍自己最近状况的英语小作文30字数限制
I like playing basketball so I take Basketball Club. I often play basketball with my friends for about an hour at school.Class begins at half past seven. There are lots of different after-school activities. After dinner I do my homework and then I surf the internet and read booksDear LilyI am very glad to hear from you. I always get home at 5, I go to school by bus. We have four classes in the morning and three in the afternoon:30. I am very busy this term. After having breakfast. I get up very early every day
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁考研英语作文写作字数要求_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
10:48&&作者:&&来源:新东方网整理&&字号:|
  新东方网考研频道小编为大家整理了考研英语字数的相关信息,希望对同学们的备考有所帮助!
  作文字数最好控制在180—220字之内。
  真题以及作文书上的范文为了给考生尽可能多角度、全方面地展示如何行文构篇、衔接以及组织语言等,所以字数都会超出大纲要求。但是,记住考研英语作文是应试作文,需顾及阅卷老师的感受,字数太多会造成老师视觉以及情感疲劳,影响印象分;此外,阅卷的过程中,老师并没有充足的时间去查阅学生的文章论述是不是很深入和到位,但是字数或多或少都是一目了然、很容易发现的事情。因此,控制字数是必要的。
  以上就是小编为大家整理的考研英语字数的相关信息,预祝同学们考研顺利!
(责任编辑:张婵)&
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
山己几5265
catalystvenus
luckycat520求英语作文 字数没有限制 我的暑假计划 求大神啊〜_百度作业帮
求英语作文 字数没有限制 我的暑假计划 求大神啊〜
求英语作文 字数没有限制 我的暑假计划 求大神啊〜
My holiday life will be busy but interesting.I am going to do my homework every day so that I can finish my homework on time.I am going to the library to borrow some books and go to the shops to buy some books so that I can read some interesting books.I am going to play sports such as playing basketball,table tennis,swimming and so on .Of course I am going to help my parents do some housework because they are busy with their work every day.I am going to spend a week in Shanghai with my parents so that we can see the expo.I am sure I am going to have an interesting and happy summer vacation.求暑假英语日记10篇 字数在20-30左右最好有翻译,初一的!!!尽量短小!!求求大家了!_百度作业帮
求暑假英语日记10篇 字数在20-30左右最好有翻译,初一的!!!尽量短小!!求求大家了!
求暑假英语日记10篇 字数在20-30左右最好有翻译,初一的!!!尽量短小!!求求大家了!
没分,还10篇,get out of here ,okay?

我要回帖

更多关于 英语日记大全带翻译 的文章

随机推荐