初一数学练习题题

热点作文:
您的位置: &
作文网英语作文频道提供英语作文大全,包括英语作文范文、小学英语作文、初中英语作文、高中英语作文、热点英语作文、英语写作素材、写作指导等,欢迎浏览。
My name is Yao Yuru, this year twelve years old, is a Gemini girl, is also the Nanchangthird day seven class of students.I am a healthy girl, because I have a good eating habit. I was a vegetarian, I
There are so many things is our lives we should love. Such as the air the sunshine our lovely friends and dear teathers. But the people I mostly. want to give love to are my parents. First, thank you
English is one of the most important subjects in middle school.
Almost everyone knows that we should learn English well, but few of us know how to learn it well. Karl Marx has set a good example for
English is widely used throughout the world.
So many people speak it as a second language. ()n line, you ll find lots of information in English. If you don t understand English, how can you know m
development
technology,
new knowledge comes every day. If you stop learning even for a day,you will be lost. Reading is a good way to help you keep in touch with the outsid
It s important for us to be healthy all our life.
We can t study or work well without healthy body.
There re many ways to keep healthy. First of all, we should keep taking exercises every day. W
When you go to work in the morning and find that traffic lights don t work, the traffic jam will certainly happen.
A patient needs to be operated on at once. What will happen if the operation cann
When I was in grade four in primary school, my father taught me how to use computer. After that, I was very interested in playing computer. I watched movies, played computer games, searched the Inter
The bell rang and the class was over. Many classmates jumped up from the seat. The classroom became noisy. Some students went out of the classroom while talking and laughing. Two girls were singing a
I have a cat named Mimi. Its hair is as white as snow. I often play games with it. It amuses me a lot and I treat it as a little friend. Every morning, I would say goodbye to it before I go to school
The Jacksons spend their happy time on Sundays. They get up early in the morning. After breakfast, they go to church. There they meet a lot of people. They like to talk with them. After they leave th
One day Mon said to me
I love you. son
I was very happy that day and went to school. 6 o clock in the afternoon, i went back home.Dad was also back and there was a big cake on the table. I asked hi
Far and away the most important holiday in China is Spring Festival, also known as the Chinese New Year. To the Chinese people it is as important as Christmas to people in the West. the dates for thi
Last Monday when I stepped into my classroom, my monitor told us that our class teacher, Mr Sun, had passed away in a traffic accident. It seemed so unbelievable because he used to give us lessons on
All the people often say: mother s love is the greatestin the world! Yes,mother s love is very great.We mother give us very too much love.But a big number of us. don t know our mother give us too muc
I think everyone will have a busy and interesting weekend. Now, let me introduce my busy weekend to you. On Saturday morning, I am going to the bookstore. I m going to buy some story-books and a Chin
The way of life that a group of people builds up over a long period of time becomes the people s culture. Culture includes the people s values and beliefs as well as their technical competency. Some
To me ,the most interesting subject is English.But I find studying English is very difficult.So if you ask which subject is the most difficult to me.My answer will be English.Now I am a student,every
Mr. Lee is my English teacher, and is thirty. He likes sports very much, so he looks strong and young. He is fond of singing too. When we feel tired in the class, he will teach us some English songs.
My father is thirty-five years old. He is an attractive middle-age. He is an engineer, working in a big factory of my city. His working time is regular, going to office at eight o clock and coming ho
Mr. Lee is my English teacher, and is thirty. He likes sports very much, so he looks strong and young. He is fond of singing too. When we feel tired in the class, he will teach us some English songs.
My father is thirty-five years old. He is an attractive middle-age. He is an engineer, working in a big factory of my city. His working time is regular, going to office at eight o clock and coming ho
I m a tall and lively boy. I like playing basketball very much because it s interesting. I like NBA, too. There are many famous stars in it. Such as Alan, Iveson, Tim, Donken, Jordan, Kobe, O Neal an
I m looking for a weekend. It s happy and it s free. This is my dream. At this weekend, I don t hav I don t h Olympic Maths Handwriting
My sister is a lovely girl. She has a nice English Name,
Elsa . She is very clever and pretty. She is eight years old so she is old enough to go to school. This year, she tells me that she is a stud
My school is at haimen town. it is very big and beautiful. there are forty-three classes in it. when you come to our school, you can see the modern teaching building. Our teachers work and do practic
Liu Kai is my classmate. He is a good student and always ready to help others. One day on his way to school,he saw a little girl crossing the road. A car was coming towards her quickly and the girl
点评学生:王子昱
点评学生:祝子强
点评学生:甘 优
点评学生:墨逸清
点评学生:林福卿
点评学生:林福卿
点评学生:冯 铄
点评学生:歆 颖
点评学生:王紫乐
点评学生:李 林
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
考试年份:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐: 下载
 收藏
如有问题敬请留言。概不还价、免费索要,请勿扰!
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
人教版初一数学七年级数学上册精品总复习练习题【附答
下载积分:900
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1670|
上传日期: 12:45:16|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
人教版初一数学七年级数学上册精品总复习练习题【附答.DOC
官方公共微信数学试题是检验学习状态、知识掌握程度的一种有效方法,试题的结果往往反映了学生知识点的薄弱环节和学生的解题思路,这是纠正学习错误和巩固知识点必不可少的。人的精力和时间是有限的,试题的选择在与精而不在于多。认真做好每一道题,将会对成绩的提高大有帮助。
——《初一数学试题》专题简介
初一数学总结
CopyRight & 沪江网2015单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |