英语作文:写出你和你的朋友会你想做什么英语作文,不会你想做什么英语作文,70词以上

初中英语作文假设你是李雷,上周你和你的父母一起去深圳和你的叔叔相聚,给你的朋友LILY写封70词左右的信,内容包括你在深圳旅游观光的经过_百度作业帮
初中英语作文假设你是李雷,上周你和你的父母一起去深圳和你的叔叔相聚,给你的朋友LILY写封70词左右的信,内容包括你在深圳旅游观光的经过
初中英语作文假设你是李雷,上周你和你的父母一起去深圳和你的叔叔相聚,给你的朋友LILY写封70词左右的信,内容包括你在深圳旅游观光的经过
Dear Lily,How time flies!How are you doing recently?Last week,I went to Shenzhen with my parents and uncle.There are many modern buildings,and the road is clean.We also went to visit the Window of the World.It was really amazing.You will find lots of world famous buildings if you have a visit there.Of course,they are made in mini size.I saw the great wall and the Eiffel Tower.It is really a wonderful experience.Hope you can see them too.YoursLi Lei
I'm Lilei.last week I with my parents went to Shenzhen to visit my uncle.Shenzhen is very beautiful.There'er a lot of tall buildings.I eat a lot of delious food.And there'er plent of trees and flowers.I love there very much.
Dear Lily:I'm Lilei.How are you doing recently? Last week, I went to Shenzhen with my parents and uncle. There are many modern buildings, and the road is clean. We also went to visit the Win...英语,情景作文在生活中,我们有很多好朋友,请你用英语写一篇60~70词的文章描述你的一好与你有什么异同,同时简阐述你交朋的观点。开头以已给出,不记入总词数。提示词:be different(f_百度作业帮
英语,情景作文在生活中,我们有很多好朋友,请你用英语写一篇60~70词的文章描述你的一好与你有什么异同,同时简阐述你交朋的观点。开头以已给出,不记入总词数。提示词:be different(f
英语,情景作文在生活中,我们有很多好朋友,请你用英语写一篇60~70词的文章描述你的一好与你有什么异同,同时简阐述你交朋的观点。开头以已给出,不记入总词数。提示词:be different(from),than,outgoing,quiet,be good at,the things。开头:All of us have lots of good friends in our life.
这次旅游是我值得回忆的。再见了太姥山,再见了这块令人难忘的土地。我相信,在不久的将来,太姥山会更好玩,更美丽。初中英语作文 你和你父母下周要去度假,希望你的朋友,Daver ,帮你照看你的房子.请根据下面内容,给Daver写一篇70词左右的信.1.到你家,你不在.2.帮你喂狗,打扫狗的床铺.3.同时照顾你的猫.Dear Dave_百度作业帮
初中英语作文 你和你父母下周要去度假,希望你的朋友,Daver ,帮你照看你的房子.请根据下面内容,给Daver写一篇70词左右的信.1.到你家,你不在.2.帮你喂狗,打扫狗的床铺.3.同时照顾你的猫.Dear Dave
初中英语作文 你和你父母下周要去度假,希望你的朋友,Daver ,帮你照看你的房子.请根据下面内容,给Daver写一篇70词左右的信.1.到你家,你不在.2.帮你喂狗,打扫狗的床铺.3.同时照顾你的猫.Dear Dave,My parents and I are going on vacation.ThianksJudy
Dear Dave,My parents and I are going on vacation.I went to your house,but you weren't in.I need some help.Could you please take care of my dog?could you please feed my dog?Take him for a walk every day.Don't forget to clean his bed.At the same time,please look after my cat and play with him.Thanks Judy
不要懒惰啊
Dear Dave,
My parents and I are going on vacation,so we won't be at home for several days. Please come to my home to look after my house. I have a dog which you have to feed. And you should clean its bed. At the same time ,look after my cat. Thanks Judy英语作文.假如李明是你的好朋友,根据提示写一篇英语短文介绍李明的业余爱好.词数70字左右 提示1:...英语作文.假如李明是你的好朋友,根据提示写一篇英语短文介绍李明的业余爱好.词数70_百度作业帮
英语作文.假如李明是你的好朋友,根据提示写一篇英语短文介绍李明的业余爱好.词数70字左右 提示1:...英语作文.假如李明是你的好朋友,根据提示写一篇英语短文介绍李明的业余爱好.词数70
英语作文.假如李明是你的好朋友,根据提示写一篇英语短文介绍李明的业余爱好.词数70字左右 提示1:...英语作文.假如李明是你的好朋友,根据提示写一篇英语短文介绍李明的业余爱好.词数70字左右提示1:以前是电影迷,一周至少去看两次电影,有时租DVD在家里看,最喜欢的影星是姜文.
Li Ming is a good friend of mine. He used to be a movie fan and go to cinema at least twice a week. Sometimes he rented DVDs and watch them at home. His favourite movie star is Jiang Wen. - 字数有限制帮我写一篇英语作文(初一的) 内容:假如你和你的朋友“五一”去了北京旅游.介绍一个你的旅游经历,包括旅游方式 时间 景点 做了什么 吃了什么等 ,70词左右._百度作业帮
帮我写一篇英语作文(初一的) 内容:假如你和你的朋友“五一”去了北京旅游.介绍一个你的旅游经历,包括旅游方式 时间 景点 做了什么 吃了什么等 ,70词左右.
帮我写一篇英语作文(初一的) 内容:假如你和你的朋友“五一”去了北京旅游.介绍一个你的旅游经历,包括旅游方式 时间 景点 做了什么 吃了什么等 ,70词左右.
On labor's day,my friend and I went to Palace Museum in Beijing.We toured around the Palace museum and took picture of many famous sight such as the Zhong He palace and 伟大的门 After we finished our tour,we ate dinner in Quan Ju De roast duck right next to the 门square What a fun day!那个伟大的门了,你知道的.
日记行吗?

我要回帖

更多关于 我会做什么英语作文 的文章

随机推荐