peter来信询问李华暑假亲子夏令营的夏令营的生活

Dear tom, I was so glad to recieve your e-mail. I'd like to tell you something about my English summer camp in Beijing. The camp lasted five days, from August 3 to August 7, and included eighty students from different parts of the country. During the camp, we took part in English speaking and writing competitions. Encouragingly, we visited Beijing and Qinghua Universities---- the most famous universities in China. Besides, we also visited a lot of places of interest, such as the Great Wall and the Sunner Palace. We really enjoyed ourselves at the camp,because we not only improved our spoken English& but also learned about our country's history and culture further, which will encourage us to work harder. I hope more such camps will be organized. Best wishes!Yours,
解析 1. 该写作主要以一般过去时为主;   2. 因要表达的信息多的需要,可用并列句、as well as, not only...but also等来组合句子。   3. 可用从句、介词短语、副词和连接词来表达,以体现句子结构的复杂性和篇章的连贯性; 4.为避免重复,尽量做到同一意思多种表达。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:2015届宁夏上学期高一期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是李华, 收到笔友Mary的来信如下, 请你针对信中Mary遇到的问题进行回复, 给她提出建议。
Dear Li Hua ,
&&&& How are you ?
&&&& I am having trouble with my
desk mate Jenny at the moment . Last week , we had a maths test .The test was
important and everyone had prepared for it except Jenny .
&&&& During the test , she asked
me to help her. I refused and didn’t let her copy from my paper .As a result ,
she failed the test .She is angry with me and hasn’t talked to me since then .
Now I don’t know how to deal with this problem .Can you give me some advice ?
&&&& I’m looking forward to your
reply .
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yours
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Mary
写作要点:
给Jenny 写信,告诉她诚实的重要性及作弊的坏处。
帮助她学习数学,使她对学习数学充满信心。
如果她的英语比你的好,可以让她帮助你学英语,因为互帮互助可以加深(deepen )友谊。
词数要求:100左右(开头已给出, 不计入总词数)
Dear Mary,
&&&& I’m sorry you are having
trouble with your friend.
Yours
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
LiHua
来源:2014届内蒙古高一下学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
如果你是李华,你收到了美国好友Tom发来的电子邮件,他向你询问2011年中学生英语夏令营的情况。现在请你根据以下要点给他回复一封电子邮件。
8月3日-----8月7日,共5天
举行英语朗诵比赛和写作比赛
参观北京的两所著名大学
参观了一些名胜古迹
你的收获和感受
注意:1. 可根据内容需要适当增加细节。 2.& 100字左右
&&&&& I was so glad to receive
your e-mail. I'd like to tell you something about my English summer camp in
Beijing.
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2014中考二模作文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Dear tom, I was so glad to recieve your e-mail. I'd like to tell you something about my English summer camp in Beijing. The camp lasted five days, from August 3 to August 7, and included eighty students from different parts of the country. During the camp, we took part in English speaking and writing competitions. Encouragingly, we visited Beijing and Qinghua Universities---- the most famous universities in China. Besides, we also visited a lot of places of interest, such as the Great Wall and the Sunner Palace. We really enjoyed ourselves at the camp,because we not only improved our spoken English& but also learned about our country's history and culture further, which will encourage us to work harder. I hope more such camps will be organized. Best wishes!Yours, 1. 该写作主要以一般过去时为主;   2. 因要表达的信息多的需要,可用并列句、as well as, not only...but also等来组合句子。   3. 可用从句、介词短语、副词和连接词来表达,以体现句子结构的复杂性和篇章的连贯性; 4.为避免重复,尽量做到同一意思多种表达。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
来源:不详
题型:写作题
目前家长为孩子请家教是一种普遍现象。父母们如此舍得花钱和忍心占去孩予的时间,究竟是为什么呢?某中学生英语报正在征文,想了解其中原因。请根据下面所给的标题和首段内容,分析慢、中、快三类学生请家教的原因并说明你对此现象的态度。词数:120词左右。
假设你是李伟,请根据你校美化校园的规划,用英语给你在美国的笔友Johnson写一封短信,介绍该规划。短信的主要内容如下:注意:1.短信的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。2.词数:100左右。3.参考词汇:雕塑—statue (n.)&&植物园—botanical garden (n.)Dear Johnson , I’d like to tell you that our school has worked out a new program.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Welcome to our school if you have any chance. Yours ,Li Wei
假设你是李华,想提高自己的英语听力和口语能力。你想请在一家英语培训中心工作的美国朋友Nancy为你推荐一位辅导教师。请按下列要点写一封email:介绍自己的英语水平;说明对辅导教师的要求;约定上课时间。注意:1、词数100左右; 2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3、开头已为你写好。参考词汇:推荐(recommend)&辅导教师(tutor)&
某英文报社举办以“I Like Reading”为主题的征文活动,你打算投稿。请根据以下要点写一篇短文:.你为什么喜欢读书;请给出至少两个理由。你喜欢读哪一类的书(例如:历史、科学、文学等)?请给出至少两个理由。注意:短文开头已给出,并不计人总词数(100词左右)。I Like ReadingReading is my favorite hobby.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
进入高三以后,大部分同学觉得时间紧了,学习任务重了,所以有些同学课间十分钟休息时间也在看书做题,请你以A Ten-minute Break为题,用英语写一篇短文,描写这一现象并谈谈自己的看法和做法。注意:1.词数120左右; 2.短文中不能出现本人相关信息。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假如你是Li Hua,担任学生会主席, 我校刚在10月10日举行完首届校园外语节,请你按以下内容要点准备一篇英语稿,投递到英文报,The 21st Century。目&&&的:&为了丰富校园生活,提高同学们学习外语的积极性,校学生会特举办首届校园外语节。参赛形式:&&以班级为单位参加。活动内容:&&英文演讲,英文歌曲和英语短剧比赛。活动裁判:&&本校英语教师和外教。活动影响:&&增强了学生学习英语的兴趣等。参考词汇:& Foreign Language Festival, English Speech Contest, English Playlets Competition注意:&词数100左右;信的开头和结尾已为你写好,但不计入总词数。Editor, On Oct.10th, our school held the first Foreign Language Festival…. … Yours sincerely,
假如你是李华,你对国际刊物《克隆》中对克隆人的辩论感兴趣。【写作内容】:请你根据最近你们在英语角中对该问题的辩论情况,写一篇短文。文章的开头已给出。68%的人反对克隆人32%的人赞成有节制地克隆人理由1.造成伦理危机;理由1.克隆出高智商的人, 优化人类2.人与克隆人争夺生活空间2.克隆人的器官,为医疗所有。你的看法……伦理:ethics&&&优化:optimize【写作要求】只能使用5个句子表达全部的内容。I’m interested in the discussion about Human Cloning held in your magazine CLONING. We students, at English corner, have two different opinions. _________________________________
假定你是育英中学的李华,将参加主题为“Let’s do exercise”的英语演讲比赛。请撰写一份演讲稿,主要内容包括:1.进入高三阶段的学习之后面临的诸多问题;2.进行体育锻炼的好处;3.你的想法……注意: 1. 词数100左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;& 3. 演讲稿开头和结尾已给出,不计人总词数。参考词汇:学习压力 the pressure from studying 学习效率 learning efficiencyGood morning, everyone,May I take your attention, please? I am Li Hua from Yuying Middle School. The topic of my speech is “Let’s do exercise”英语作文、如题假如你是李华,假期参加了中美学生夏令营,对美国的中学生有了初步的了解,写一篇英语小作文,字数120,描述你眼中美国中学生的生活1.宽容心强2.自己动手3.擅长社交4.标新立异_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文、如题假如你是李华,假期参加了中美学生夏令营,对美国的中学生有了初步的了解,写一篇英语小作文,字数120,描述你眼中美国中学生的生活1.宽容心强2.自己动手3.擅长社交4.标新立异
英语作文、如题假如你是李华,假期参加了中美学生夏令营,对美国的中学生有了初步的了解,写一篇英语小作文,字数120,描述你眼中美国中学生的生活1.宽容心强2.自己动手3.擅长社交4.标新立异
Hi, this is li hua, in holiday I participated in the sino-us student summer camp, for American students have a further understanding, most American students go to school at eight o 'clock in the morning, they usually before school this time some sports, such as running, playing badminton, in their courses in school is very wide, and have dabbled in terms of Chinese history teacher special, it makes me very is proud that our country also really into the world, and the world also start to listen to China, afternoon when teachers often will take the students do some practice, because they think that practice is the best teacher. In the United States, teachers should pay more attention to student's character, they think that a person can learn bad, but must have good manner. In this camp, I recognize the sino-us differences, also more students to learn my firm, work for our country in the future, make the country stronger给标准把 打的我手都疼了 大家好,我是李华,在假期中我参加了中美学生夏令营,对于美国的中学生有了进一步的了解,美国的中学生早上大都八点去上学,他们通常会在上学前的这段时间做一些运动,例如跑步、打羽毛球等,在学校中他们的课程涉猎非常广泛,并且有专门的老师来讲中国历史,这让我很是自豪,我们的国家也真正融入了世界,世界也开始倾听中国了,下午的时候老师们通常会带学生们做一些实践活动,因为他们认为实践是最好的老师.在美国,老师们更加注重学生的品行,他们认为一个人可以学习不好,但一定要拥有良好的品行.在这次夏令营中,我认识到了中美学生的差异,也更让我坚定要好好学习,将来报效祖国,使祖国更加强大

我要回帖

更多关于 暑假军训夏令营 的文章

随机推荐