续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
仁爱英语八年级上,单元测试题Unit 1 Playing sports
上传于||文档简介
&&仁​爱​英​语​八​年​级​上​,​单​元​测​试​题​U​n​i​t​  ​P​l​a​y​i​n​g​ ​s​p​o​r​t​s​,
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢同义句转换1.Mr Brown told me that his daugher liked playing computer game.Mr Brown told me that his daugher __ __ __ playing computer games.2.Tom likes bananas,but he likes apples better.Tom__apples __ bananas.3.I send an ema_百度作业帮
同义句转换1.Mr Brown told me that his daugher liked playing computer game.Mr Brown told me that his daugher __ __ __ playing computer games.2.Tom likes bananas,but he likes apples better.Tom__apples __ bananas.3.I send an ema
同义句转换1.Mr Brown told me that his daugher liked playing computer game.Mr Brown told me that his daugher __ __ __ playing computer games.2.Tom likes bananas,but he likes apples better.Tom__apples __ bananas.3.I send an email to my parents every other day to tell them how I am getting along.I send an email to my parents __ __ __ to tell them how I am getting along.4.It is known to all that beautiful flowes attract butterflies.It is known to all that beautiful flowes __ __ butterflies.5.The teacher walked here and there on the the playground as if looking for something.The teacher walked here and there on the the playground as if __ __ __for something.
1.is fond of 另:原句的game应为games2.prefers,to 第三人称3.every two days 每隔一天=每两天4.appeal to 吸引5.in search of 寻找,
1.is fond of,2.prefer to,3.once two days— Did you ________
— Did you ________ him to give up playing computer games?— He was very stubborn.Only God can.
B.attract C.hope
D.persuade
_百度作业帮
— Did you ________
— Did you ________ him to give up playing computer games?— He was very stubborn.Only God can.
B.attract C.hope
D.persuade
— Did you ________
A.suggest&& B.attract C.hope&& D.persuade

我要回帖

更多关于 give up同义词 的文章

随机推荐