求帮写英语请假条格式假条

帮我写个英语请假条_百度知道
帮我写个英语请假条
料:小明的妈妈来电报说小明的爸爸生病住院了。注意:1要写明让班主任王老师知道请假的真实性。2告诉老师落下的课会尽力补上,小明作为独生子女想请假在八月二十三号到九月三号十天内照顾爸爸
2 tell the teacher falling lesson will try to fill up, xiao Ming as one-child want to leave on August twenty-third to September 3 withs mother telegraph said xiao Ming's father is ill in hospitalXiao Ming&#39.Note: 1 should specify let teacher in charge teacher wang know leave the authenticity
其他类似问题
26人觉得有用
为您推荐:
请假条的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求!请求一位英语大虾帮忙用英语写一封请假条,请假原因是肚疼,急求,谢谢!_百度拇指医生
&&&网友互助
?急求!请求一位英语大虾帮忙用英语写一封请假条,请假原因是肚疼,急求,谢谢!
请求一位英语大虾帮忙用英语写一封请假条,请假原因是肚疼,急求,谢谢!
Sorry! As I am sick stomach pain yesterday, so I can not come to school. Do you understand!
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
To: Peter Stone, From: Lynn Chen, Date: April 2nd, 2011Subject:
Leave of Absence
I had a stomachache this moring. I could ask for a casual leave of absence for one day on April 4th,
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
* 百度拇指医生解答内容由公立医院医生提供,不代表百度立场。
* 由于网上问答无法全面了解具体情况,回答仅供参考,如有必要建议您及时当面咨询医生帮偶用英语写张请假条,内容已有
帮偶用英语写张请假条,内容已有
时间是1月26日。提示:Tom的妈妈生病了,爸爸因为出差(beawayonbusiness)回不来了,他不得不在家里照顾妈妈,特向张老师请假2天
To:MrZhang(给谁的,如果是张老师是女的,那么MissZhang,TeacherZhang一般是不地道的,不会这么写)From:Tom(请假人)Date:January26th,2008(写假条的日期,注意可不是请假的日期,不要弄混了哦!)Subject:leaveofabsence(注意,这里表示要填:?请假条(writtenrequestforleave),包括病假条(noteforsickleave)和事假条(leaveofabsence)。选哪种就看你了,无关大碍的啊!)DearMrZhang,IwouldliketoknowifIcouldaskforacasualleaveofabsenceonJanuary26thandJanuary27th(注意开门见山请病假,还有这里看做请假日和写假条的日子是一天,这个请查清楚,好吗?)Mymotherisilltoday.Asmyfatherwasawayonbusinessandhecouldn'tcomebackthesedays.Ihavetolookaftermymotherathome.(请假理由)Manythanks.I‘mlookingforwardtoyourkindanswer.这样可以了吗,是地道的格式哦,记得每段空一格,每段前空2行,还有别把括号里的字复制哦,还有,没落款的哦Lucky!!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号高分请帮忙写封英语邮箱格式的请假条_百度知道
高分请帮忙写封英语邮箱格式的请假条
请假原因是脚骨折,希望能够休学2年级的两个学期。然后明年复读2年级
提问者采纳
Dear headmaster,Hello.I was badly injured and my foot bone was broken while I was playing basketball last week.I have been in hospital for some days,the doctor asked me to stay at home for a long time because I was hurt so serioulsy.So I would like to take two terms off.I won't go to school for the whole grade two and would like to do it next year.Thank you.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Dear SI am going out of town from August 1 to 3. Please grant my leave of absence for the above days.Man珐激粹刻诔灸达熏惮抹y thanks.Sincerely, XXXXX
Dear sir,I am sorry to disturb but I have to say that I had a
serious traffic accident last week. I got badly injured and my foot bone was broken.I have been in hospital for some days,the doctor told me that I was hurt so serioulsy that I have to stay at home for a long time.So I would like to take two terms off.And I will be back for Grade 2 next year.Thank you
Yours sincerely
以下是转载:
首先,假条的上方还是应该按照半正式的格式写上如下信息:
To:假条是递给谁的
Date:写假条的日期(注意不是请假的日期)
Subject:写上请假字样
假条抬头范例如下:
To: Peter Stone, Manager
Date: April 2nd, 2004
Subject: Casual Leave of Absence
其次,在您的请假信第一段,应该开门见山但是有礼貌地提出请假。第一段要中心明确,写清您要请假的日期。
第一段范例如下:
Peter, I would like to know if I could ask for a casual leave of absence for one day on April 4th, this Wednesday.
然后,在假条的第二段,您应该简单明了陈述请假的原因事...
请假条的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求求大神这个英语作文,请假条 _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求求大神这个英语作文,请假条
求求大神这个英语作文,请假条&
Dear miss x,I am sorry for that I have to ask for leave,
I got up and felt sick morning, then I went to see a doctor,the doctor diagnosed I have a cold and fever,the diagnosis advise me to have a vacation about three days...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文请假条格式 的文章

随机推荐