youcannot be resolvedfightwighteachother,andyoumustlistentot

Topic: how_to_fight_devil.htmlSortNewestOldestLikesDislikesPositiveCritical4/5 (6)Sheila Rogers (US) says...Will (US) says...Tiny (US) says...britbrat (US) says...Jesus Follower (Karachi, Pakistan) says...britbrat (US) says... (Mexico) says...slsNEFL (Neflorida, US) says... (Lagos, Nigeria) says...Moses (Ilesha, Nigeria) says...Moses (Ilesha, Nigeria) says... (Atlanta, US) says...Syra (Birmingham, UK) says...Lacrisha P Byrd (Fort Worth, US) says...Ravi Kumar M (Bangalore, India) says...Zoltan Kurtock (Stockholm, Sweden) says...Daksha Gajbhiye (Raipur, India) says...liv (Victoria, Australia) says...Zoltan Kurtock (Stockholm, Sweden) says...Karen Sanders (US) says...Zoltan Kurtock (Stockholm, Sweden) says...john (Baltimore, US) says...Zoltan Kurtock (Stockholm, Sweden) says...Zoltan Kurtock (Stockholm, Sweden) says...Admin: Does the article teach that suffering is punishment for sinful actions? The word "suffer" or "suffering" does not appear in the text at all. Maybe you need to read the article again and see what it is really saying.Ren Schilke (US) says...Damian Throssell (Perth, Australia) says...elijah meyer (Indiana, US) says...Alan (Seattle Wa, US) says...Karen Sanders (US) says...Tayler (US) says...Admin: The next time you fell attacked, call on the Name of Jesus! The Name of Jesus is powerful and will stop the devils and demons in their tracks! I know because it works for me. I was physically attacked by a demon when I was young. It happened at least a dozen times over about 10 years. After I came to read my Bible more and knew Jesus better, I canned on the Name of Jesus the next time I was attacked and the attacks completely ended nerver to return!Monique Young (Cleveland, US) says...Admin: Dear Monique,
because you mentioned Holy Water, I think you may have been raised a Roman Catholic. I was also raised Roman Catholic.
I too like you was attacked by the Devil, but in a physical way! I think I was temporarily possessed by a demon because I could feel a sense of total isolation, being completely alone and forsaken by both God and everybody else. I said strange things and did strange things. Once in my possessed state, I ran past my 80 year old grandmother knocking her over! Thankfully there was a bed next to her on which she landed. After that I jumped out of the window of my house. But because it was only a one story house, I didn't have fall to fall. These things happened about once or twice a year from when I was 9 or 10 till I was 20 and serving in the USAF in Mississippi. In Dec. of 1970 the military transferred me to a USAF base in California where, for the first time in my life, I met some zealous Bible believing Christians. They introduced me to the Jesus Christ of the Bible in a way I never learned when going to Mass or Catholic school. After that the next time I felt the devil attack me, I resisted him in the Name of Jesus Christ! I called on the Name of Jesus Christ! I said, "Jesus, help me!" And that evil spirit NEVER CAME BACK again!!!So this is what I encourage you to do: The next time you feel the devil in your head or watching you, just pray, "Jesus help me!" I choose You, Jesus. Please chase the devil away!" If you do, I guarantee you that Satan and or his demons will run away from you!Did you know there are people who say they have met aliens from outer space? This is known as the "alien abduction" experience. These so called "aliens" are actually Satan's fallen angels! I can prove that. Whenever the person who experiences the alien abduction calls on the Name of Jesus Christ, suddenly the experience ends! That shows those guys are really the fallen angels or they would not run away when hearing the Name of Jesus. The Bible says:Philippians 2:10
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and th11
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.That means someday Jesus will rule over all and everybody will know Jesus Christ. If you feel you need to know Him better, why not get on your knees now, thank Jesus for dying on the Cross for you, and ask Him to save you from the attacks of the Devil. He will if you call on Him with a sincere heart and continue to call on Him when you feel attacked.God bless you!Karen Sanders (US) says...Ian (Reno, US) says...Shadleigh White (Durban, South Africa) says...Leah (Batavia, US) says...jade (Zimbabwe) says...Connie (US) says...Nathan (Chicago, US) says...Mike Lyle (US) says...Nathan (Chicago, US) says...john (Baltimore, US) says...Karen Sanders (US) says...john (Baltimore, US) says...Jay (US) says...wendy (US) says...Patricia (US) says...Admin: The best cure for doubts is reading your Bible, and in your case, especially the Gospels and what Jesus had to say about Himself. He is either the Son of God or was a liar. I sure don't think He lied about Himself. What would He have to gain by lying? The main reason why people lie is either to save their butt from wrong doing, or to gain worldly weath. Jesus did neither.laquita sanders (Atl, US) says...Dylan (Los Angeles, US) says...Karen Sanders (US) says...john (US) says...bill (US) says...Dylan (US) says...Admin: How much do you read your Bible? I believe if you would spend more time reading God's Word, you would have more light for your path. The Word is the Light we need daily.Karen Sanders (US) says...Nancy (US) says...john (Baltimore, US) says...sudesh (Durban, South Africa) says...Mildred Barrer (US) says...Webmaster James (Niigata, Japan) says...Darley K. Rice (Los Angeles, US) says...phoebe (US) says...Roger Van Twest (Kandanga, Australia) says...Karen Sanders (US) says...Cheryl Bonham (Fallbrook, US) says...Reenah (Denver, US) says...lazarus (India, India) says...Ian Gallagher (Reno, US) says...lazarus (India, India) says...Ian (US) says...lateashs (US) says...Miriam (UK) says...Admin: Dear Miriam, please understand that all thought do not necessarily come from within our own mnd, but from the outside, from the spirit world! You were obviously attacked the devils bringing those thoughts to your mind. If you did not like them or agree with them, it was no sin on your part. You just need to tell the Devil to flee from you in the Name of Jesus Christ! Read the New Testiment and you will see how Jesus dealth with people who voiced negative thoughts to Him! (US) says...Admin: Amen and amen!!Nik (US) says...Gould (US) says...La Toya (Mississauga, Canada) says...Judit (UK) says...Cheryl (Fallbrook, US) says...Breann (Atwater, US) says...Natasha (US) says...Admin: Natasha, thank you for sharing this but I do believe that the so called alien abudctions -- demoic activity of the Fallen Angels, do not happen to true Christians, believers in the Jesus of the New Testament. The infromation on that link is not covered in the Bible. What God has already told us in the Bible, the Word of God, the Holy Scriptures of Truth, is all we need to resist and fight Satan and all of his minions!Kelly (New Hampshire, US) says...D Kennedy (US) says...Sandy (US) says...Raphael Ayeni (Nigeria) says...Mike Lyle (US) says...Mike Lyle (US) says...Marine (US) says...Admin: Thank God for another warrior for Jesus Christ!! Nothing thrills me more than to know the Lord is using these lessons to win and save others for His eternal kingdom!Kathleen Gravois (Pasadena, US) says...Susan (Lexington Va, US) says...Thabo (Johannesburg, South Africa) says...Barbara (Lathrup Village, US) says...Susan (Phoenix, US) says...kagasa Racheal (Masindi, Uganda) says...michelle (Philadelphia, US) says...Natasha (US) says...prince ken. adams (Lagos, Nigeria) says...Admin: Have you subscibed to receive the inspirational messages? Please see:/subscribe.htmland/wp/subscribe/Anna (Dallas, US) says...Natasha (US) says...Anna (Dallas, US) says...sai (India) says...Webmaster James (Japan) says...Melisa (US) says...Tyler Stevenson (US) says...Joel (US) says...Peggy (Lewiston, US) says...Kevin (Maryland, US) says...Shawn (Midland, Canada) says...Christen (US) says...Shawn (Midland, Canada) says...Trevor (US) says...karen (US) says...Becky (US) says...Derrick (Houston, US) says...Ross (London, UK) says...shirley (Laughlin, US) says...brat (Tracy, US) says...jonathon (US) says...Webmaster James (Japan) says...mari (US) says...scott (Summersville, US) says...Ian (Reno, US) says...Tony (Bay Point, US) says...kendra (US) says...Julie Jensen (Saint Louis, US) says...francis (Chennai, India) says...Earnest (India) says...Carmen says...Priscilla (India) says...Mike s (Northbay, Canada) says...Benjamin Hardson (Dar Es Slaam, Tanzania) says...Joash (Quezon City, Philippines) says...Joash (Quezon City, Philippines) says...Izzy (Canada) says...Jennifer (US) says...Admin: What person? You didn\'t tell the dream.sonya roark says...Jackie Berrospi (US) says...fee says...Donna Lipe (US) says...Admin: Thank you Donna for sharing this.Selena hairston (US) says...PETRA (Windhoek, Namibia) says...Antonette says...Admin: \"Fight the good fight of faith\" as the apostle Paul wrote! (1 Timothy 6:12\" Thank God we are fighting for the right cause, not for selfish desires as most others do. Thank you for your good comments!Audrey (Jamaica, US) says...Carmen (Orange County, US) says...Carmen (Orange County, US) says...Sandra Thannoon (Houston, US) says...isaiah (Usa, US) says...ilovejesus (Alexandria, US) says...shelly ann daniel (Port Of Spain, Trinidad-Tobago) says... (Chennai, India) says...Martin (Glasgow, UK) says...grazia (France) says... (Pottsville, US) says...willem says...jason smith (Shiloh Illnois, US) says...Amy (US) says...Admin: A suggested book to read is "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen Covey. It talks about chronic problems in relationships and how to fix them! It sure helped me. A key is talking the time and having the patience to hear what the partner has to say without interupting him or her. Problems come when a partner refuses to even listen to his or her spouse. Lots of verses about the importance of listening in the Bible.tim (Huron, US) says...Paul (US) says...jason smith (Shiloh Illnois, US) says...BENARD LUDONDO (Nairobi) says...Webmaster James (Japan) says...blu (Sydney, Australia) says...Jim says...Adrian (Poznan, Poland) says...richard derbyshire (London, UK) says...Demetric says...maxine says...jason smith (Shiloh Illnois, US) says...
Powered by
If you'd like more inspirational material,
subscribe to
Each issue deals with topics that count, such as:
- Success with People
- The Future
- Marriage
- Parenting
...and much more--all in terms that are relatable and easy to follow. Personal accounts from active Christians around the world confirm that God is still alive and working just as wonderfully as ever on behalf of those who love Him.
Put that power to work for you! Connect with the source of love, happiness, peace, freedom, contentment, and the rest of the best life has to offer--God, who the Bible says is love. Change your life! Change your world!
E-mail this web page to your friend!
Enter recipient's e-mail:
Did you like this article? Please tell me about it!Parenting Tips, Advice, & Help
Sibling rivalry is normal in families with more than one child. It becomes a problem when one child bullies or dominates the other. It's also a more complex issue than
it first appears. On the surface, you
have two kids who are &at war&&who bicker constantly and don&t get along. There
can be many reasons for this, but at the core of this rivalry is a common theme
that runs through it all: the sense that
one sibling is the victim of the other and somehow &less than.& And that child often believes that he gets
less love from his parents than his dominant brother or sister does.
Sibling rivalry is a difficult and sometimes painful issue
for many families, but here&s the bottom line:
rivalry and jealousy are a normal part of life. Your responsibility is
to help your kids learn to manage the feelings that come along with it. If they
don&t, these issues will get carried
over into adult life. The feelings of injustice,
unfairness, and victimhood that accompany sibling jealousy become even more
crippling to contend with later on. By following a few simple strategies, you can work with your kids to manage sibling rivalry and broker a peace treaty in your home today.
Here?s the bottom line: rivalry and jealousy are a normal part of life. Your responsibility is to help your kids learn to manage the feelings that come along with it.
The Bullying
Don't confuse bullying with normal sibling rivalry. So before I give you techniques for dealing with
everyday sibling rivalry, I want to discuss kids who engage in what I call the
&bully-victim& dynamic. One kid is the
bully&usually the one who is older or stronger&and he picks on his other
sibling constantly. Because of this
aggression, the child who&s being picked on often develops antagonizing methods
of getting back at the bully. Since the
child being teased can&t stand up to the bully directly, he develops ways of
getting revenge on his more aggressive sibling by saying things under his
breath or calling him names.
If one of your children bullies his siblings and has& to be the boss and control others to the point of getting physical, it indicates& some underlying self-doubt and serious errors& in thinking. He is somehow justifying being hurtful to others in order to make& himself feel better. In these cases, you have to hold all of your kids& responsible when there is an argument, but you have to hold the bully& responsible for any aggression over and
above the bickering. Give
consequences to every child who was involved, but if there&s a bullying
situation, you have to take a stand. And I
don&t mean take sides as if you don&t love both of your kids. You have to say &There&s going to be no
bullying here. There&s going to be no cursing
at each other. There are serious
consequences for that behavior.&
In any kind of intervention with a child who is
bullying his siblings, you have to challenge their thinking. Say to him, quite
frankly, &Why is it that when you get angry you think it&s okay to hit? What, the rules don&t apply to you once you
get angry?& And make it very clear: &When
you&re angry, the rules still apply to you, and so do the consequences.& The bullying sibling is going to test
everybody because that& they try to exert their power over
anybody. But as a parent, you need to
challenge those thinking errors
directly and give that kind of behavior firm consequences.
4 Ways to Manage
Sibling Rivalry
both kids responsible for their behavior. In many cases of sibling rivalry, both kids are almost equally
responsible for the behavior. One child may start to tease the other or call
the other a name, which starts a volley of teasing and name-calling. As long as
you know that there&s some equity in how the behavior is being conducted and in
who&s starting it, then I recommend that you hold both of your kids accountable.
Set up a rule in your house that if fighting among siblings occurs, everybody goes to bed a half-an-hour early. It doesn&t matter whose
fault it is, or who started it. Hold
both kids accountable&after all, it takes two to tango. You can say, &You kids know
the rules around here, there&s no bickering. Go to your room for ten minutes
until we talk about it.&
up a &bickering table&. If bickering&the constant, petty,
back-and-forth fighting among kids&is an issue in your house, I recommend that families
set up what I call a &bickering table.&& You basically schedule time each night for your
kids who argue constantly to sit down and bicker. So, let&s say from six
to six thirty at night, your kids will have to sit there and argue. And believe me, you&ll be surprised at how
quickly they&ll stop bickering, because they&ll feel silly trying to come
up with things to argue about. Even if
they run out of things to say, make them stay at that table for a half an hour.
And let them know that if they don&t bicker during the day, they won&t have to
go to the table that night. It becomes a great motivator for kids to avoid
squabbling with each other.
refereeing your kids& fights. How do you stop getting in the
middle of your kids' fights? As long as it&s not a bullying situation, don&t
play referee. Don&t become the judge of who&s right or wrong. And don&t try to decide who the worst
antagonist is. Instead, you can say,
&There&s no fighting in the house, and these are the consequences for your
behavior. You two kids have to learn to walk away from each other. And if you&re not willing to do that, then
you&re both going to be held responsible for the consequences.& As far as consequences go, utilize video
games, electronics, cell phones&anything that&s important to your kids. And
tell them that they&re going to lose time. I always advise parents to have structured
free time at night or after school. When your kids get their free time at the
end of homework, they get to choose what they&d like to do. That&s time when
they get to watch TV, play video games, do instant messaging, or talk on the
cell phone. And if they fight, they lose
some of that time. You can say to all of
the involved parties, &You&ve lost half an hour of your free time because you
don&t know how to get along and stop arguing all the time. You can read, you
can hang out, but you can&t use any of your electronics.&
De-fuse jealousy. If one of your children
is envious of his sibling, I recommend that you try to downplay it. Don&t make it a big deal. I think you ought to say something like,
&Well, you know, that&s natural, we all feel jealous sometimes. Ryan may
have done well in soccer, but I watched you do your math homework and get
it all done the other night, and I know it was hard.& Always point out your children&s good
characteristics. Mention concrete things
you saw and heard them do, and let them know that you&re valuing their
efforts as much as their brother or sister&s.
Often, if a child acts jealous and feels& as if he&s a victim, parents tend to give him more attention, whether he's the sibling who does the teasing or the one who gets teased more often. But I don&t think it's a good idea to shine a light on it, because& what you&re doing is rewarding that sense of victimhood. Instead, try to praise all your children& equally. When they get compliments from you, what they really experience is& your affection. It&s called &hypodermic affection& and it&s an effective way to& build up your child&s confidence by giving a lot of little compliments to him& all the time. And the more hypodermic affection kids get, the less jealous they& tend to be, because they feel like they&re being recognized and their needs are& being met.
Remember to talk about how siblings are supposed to treat
each other. There should be an overarching philosophy that starts with, &We&re
a family, we have to help each other, we have to support each other.& Parents
also need to model that behavior by acting supportively towards each other. Talk
to your kids about what friendship means, and focus on having your kids help
each other out. Work to enforce the
sense of, &We have to take care of each other, we&re a family here.&
Ideally, a family is supposed to be a safe place where
everyone is loved and everyone is equal. Your children may feel jealous of each
other, but again, jealousy is a
it&s a perception. Normal sibling rivalry and jealousy will not
be taken away by anything you, as a parent, can do. But what you can do is make
sure that there&s enough love, nurturance and positive regard to go around for
everybody, while at the same time, setting limits on the amount of chaos that ensues from this bickering behavior.
Get articles delivered to you weekly!
Sign up for the FREE Empowering Parents newsletter and receive a weekly selection of featured articles, trending blog posts, parenting tips and podcasts.
James Lehman, MSW was a renowned child behavioral therapist who worked with
and children for three decades. He created the
to help people parent more effectively. James' foremost goal was to help kids and to "empower parents."
Struggling with your child's behavior?
Get your free Personal Parenting Plan now!
It takes only a few seconds, and you'll get help right away with your child's behavior.
Start Now!
Excellent!
Answer a few quick questions and we'll custom build a plan just for you!
Has your child exhibited attention and/or hyperactivity issues, or been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD?
Does your child have oppositional, defiant behavior, or been diagnosed with ODD?
Does your child have failing grades or trouble with school authority?
Are you concerned your child is experimenting with drugs and alcohol?
Do you have problems with angry outbursts or explosive behavior?
Is your child disrespectful or verbally abusive to you and others?
Has your child ever been physically abusive or violent?
Does your child ignore disciplinary efforts and consequences?
Return to Article
Personal Parenting Coach
You're on your way! Just answer a few more questions and we'll match you with an experienced Parent Coach for your Personal Parenting Plan
No more feeling overwhelmed or defeated by back talk and obnoxious behavior.
Exchange unlimited messages with your Coach to get the personalized support and guidance you need.
With your free 7-day trial, Empowering Parents Coaches will show you how to stop bad behavior before it starts.
Online Coaching is an effective, convenient and discreet way to get your family back on track.
Let's start your free trial.
How many children do you have?
2 Children
3 Children
4 Children
More than 4 Children
Tell us a little about your children?
How old are they?
Older than 25
Do they have any diagnoses? (Select any that apply)
Autism Spectrum
Depression
Bipolar Disorder
Reactive Attachment Disorder
Is your child currently in counseling?
What is your relationship to the child/children?
Stepmother
Stepfather
Grandparent
Foster Parent
Do you have a co-parent helping to raise your child?
What are you most worried about?
My child doesn't listen to/respect me
Behavior concerns
Lack of motivation
I worry about my child's future
What do you want to see change?
I'd like to find consequences that work.
I'd like to have fewer power struggles or arguments.
I'd like to get through the day without a crisis.
I'd like to enjoy being a parent.
We're just about done!
Is there anything else you'd like to tell your Coach?
Your privacy is our top priority!
Before we select a coach for you, please secure your answers by entering a secure password.
We recommend using a password that is easily remembered, but known only to you.
Strong passwords use a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, symbols and spaces.
Some of the best passwords are short phrases, like My sons birthday is September 9th.
Meet My Coach

我要回帖

更多关于 cannot create file 的文章

随机推荐