较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:1.40MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢急需,2013版,译林牛津版英语书B,Unit2 Reading部分,明天补课要听写默写,谢谢啦_百度知道
急需,2013版,译林牛津版英语书B,Unit2 Reading部分,明天补课要听写默写,谢谢啦
敬以心中最崇高的感谢,请把Unit2的单词也发来:如果可以PS,至此,O(∩_∩)O谢谢急需啊,各位大侠帮帮我吧,小女子感恩不尽
人知道众位童鞋是很有爱心滴,我的生死荣辱,帮助帮助我吧,请所有看到这条问问的童鞋伸出你们那双友爱之手,对不对呀,不会拒绝我滴,就掌握在你们手中了
提问者采纳
Not bad. She ran the fastest. Among the three schools: How much time do you spend on your hobbies every day. I also keep writing in English about my (6) (day) life. 4 the suffix -ly Result? How much time do students spend on homework every day. There is a big, Amy. You may use a dictionary: Yes. Our classes are quite small. Look at the table below, we go on a school trip. She swims (fast) than all my other classmates. 4 Millie writes (quickly): Really. Daniel? Why or why not. His friend Tony is in the 12th grade. Millie came third in the race. Chinese students spend (8)
(the most? Why or why not. Millie writes (quickly) of us all: Does John like sports. John is in the clubs among the three of us. Adjective Adverb
Noun Adjective real
really friend friendly bad badly day daily usual usually week weekly
A Add –ly to each of the words in the box on the left, and Daniel spends more time on his hobbies than Amy and I. Make sentences to compare your school life with Nancy’s. Chinese students have (4) (more. She writes (quickly) than the other students in my class. He’s in the 8th grade. How about you, but Nancy has free time than John. My ideal school My ideal school starts at 9 a: About two hours for sports. We can add –ly to some adjectives to form adverbs: What else do you know about John. We have lunch and chat there. Sandy came second in the race, John’s and Daniel’s. Every month. Use the information in Part A1 on page 25 to help youwith the words in the box. K Do students do morning exercises: Really. C Write an article about your ideal school, fewer. We do not need to get up early, harder, I have the free time and Nancy has the free time? Daniel. Millie has more tomatoes than Daniel. A3 Help Daniel complete his article with the information in Part A1? Read the questionnaire below and write your answers. British students spend (5) (more. He jumps (high) than any other of my classmates, less) time on homework.m. Millie. And you? Daniel. Put a tick (√) in the box next to the ones you like. To use comparative and superlative adverbs. Work in groups and talk about your hobbies? I have only half an hour fo the least for the smallest amount. Millie has less rice than Daniel, Simon spends the most time on his hobbies, but I am doing better now, fewer. We can also add –ly to come nouns to form adjectives, Grade 8 students are talking about the time they spend on their hobbies. Comparing school lives A1 Daniel wants to compare his school life with Nancy’s and John’s, students in the American school spend (6)
(the least, few. 3 I have free time than John. Questionnaire 1 What time does your school start. Millie has fewer bananas than Kitty, the most teachers and students of the three: Simon spends the most time on his hobbies. Among the four of us. I read English newspapers and magazines every day? 9 Do you think your school is a good one . We have lots of clubs and after-school activities, but the studies subjects than I. 4 , their school (3) earlier than usual. We only have an hour of homework every day. There are about 20 students in each
farthest My classmates Daniel is writing about his classmates. 2 to use the new words to talk about my school life. He plays it (6) a week. Today we had an English test, sports and after-school activities. A4 Daniel? 5 How long is lunchtime at your school?2 Do you think this is too early or too late, John and Nancy are chatting online about their schools. His name is John, less) students in Woodland School than in Rocky Mountain High School. We have a (1) (month) test on each subject.(原书这一部分是B2) baseball
twice won Daniel, learning foreign languages is (4) (real) fun: On Friday afternoon. We can choose subjects to study, fewer. We wear school uniforms: My school has fewer weeks off for the summer holiday than Daniel’s: I spend less time doing homework than Nancy. She ran fast. Subjects Sports Clubs □Chinese □Badminton
□Art Club □English □Basketball □Chess Club □Geography
□Football □Dance Club □History □Table tennis □English Club □Maths
□Reading Club □Physics □Volleyball □Singing Club 8 How often do you go on school trips: My school has the fewest teachers. I always have a (8) (love) time: OK. Half an hour for playing computer games and another half an hour for playing chess. We listen to music at lunchtime. I learn to use English better this way(7) (usual) I watch English videos at weekends. (原书有6题)B Speak up. Study skills The suffix –ly A suffix is a letter or a group of letters that we add to the end of a word to form a new word, less) teachers and (2) (more.
Kitty has the most eggs, but she is in clubs than I. 3 to compare the amount fo things. We have an hour for lunch. 2 David jumps (high): Usually I go swimming for about half an hour, less) time doing homework than Chinese students. They often do (4)together: Every Monday?6 Do you like your school uniform, and we have lots of time for after-school activities? 3 when do you finish school. (原书此处还有C1 C2和vocabulary部分) Grammar A Comparing the amount of things We can compare the amount of things using more … than; no
A2 Sandy is helping Daniel collect information on the Internet about other schools. Amy came first in the race. Help him complete his sentences with the correct forms of the words in brackets. Their team (7) two games last month, fewer. We always have fun? Do students wear uniforms, less) weeks off or the summer holiday than British students. Then read your article to your partner. I could (3) (easy) answer all of them, Simon. Use the conversation below as a model. They work (9) (hard. She swims (fast) in my class, fewer … than and less… than. I love computers, we g on a school trip. He’s John’s (2). There is…We have lost of … Every ….(原书中这是属于A2) Woodland School is smaller than Rocky Mountain High School. Help Daniel complete his sentences, longer ? Useful expressions My ideal school starts at … and finishes at … We have an hour for …careful day easy
love month
quick slow usual week
year I have … because I think … is very interesting I love … so I have … every day? 4 D you think this is too early or too late, he goes to the Buddy Club. 1 Sandy draws (well). She draws (well) of us all: I read an article by a boy from the USA. Kitty. Match the sentences with the correct people. Millie has the least juice. He jumps (high) in my class. I looked through the questions (2) (quick). I read very (5)
(slow) at first? Daniel, clean dining hall. Use the information in Part A to help you. M farther →best →worst →furthest&#47. 3 Amy swims (fast). Listen to him introducing Sunshine Middle School and complete the first column in the table below: About one hour: Students in my school do not wear uniforms. 2 Nancy is inclubs than John. Adjective→Adverb Noun→Adjective B Millie is writing in her diary, Daniel, and they have (7) (long.
Subjects 6 8 12
Clubs 3 2 4
Free time each day 4 hours 3 hours
1 John studies subjects than Nancy. Among the three of us: My school has the most students. A2 What is your school life like! Task My ideal school A What do you like or dislike about your school. She draws (well) than any other student in my class, a football field and a swimming pool? Simon. Integrated skills A comparing schools A1 Daniel is writing an article about different schools. I often
do some reading, fewer. There is a big library. Daniel has the fewest tomatoes, so I have computer lessons every day. 5 . B Read Daniel’s article about his ideal school. (原书此处还有A3) B Comparative and superlative adverbs We can form comparative and superlative adverbs in the same way we form comparative and superlative adjectives,the longest) summer holiday. His favourite sport is (5) . Adverb Comparative Superlative Most short adverbs + er + est hard
high → harder → higher → hardest → highest Long adverbs more + most + quickly carefully → more quickly → more carefully → most quickly → most carefully Irregular adverbs replace the word replace the word well badly far → better → worse → further&#47, John & Nancy 1
Nancy . We use the most for the largest amount and the fewest&#47. I have Maths because I think Maths is very interesting. 2 ? Daniel? What’s his school life like, the least) time on homework, but we do not wear ties? yes &#47. Listen to their conversation and complete the rest of the table above. 3 . There are (1)
(more? &#47.m. and finishes at 3 p? Amy.Self-assessment I have learnt
Result 1 about different school lives, the fewest?Complete the last column in part A1 with your own information! I need to spend more time on . Tony listens to John’s problems and (1) him help. Complete her entry with the correct forms of the words in brackets. Millie. Then put them in different groups. The Class 1. I study the subjects among the three of us: Excellent!
Middle School Woodland
Rocky Mountain High School Number of students 66Number of teachers How long is the summer holiday. She ran faster than Millie. Sunshine Middle School has (3) (more? 7 Below are some subjects, the hardest). To me. Kitty
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语书的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014年春八年级下册人教版新目标英语Unit2I’ll help clean up the city parks全单元精品课件_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者